The Crossover Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf listened to the man and thought about a proper plan of action to follow. "If these creatures carry a sense of communication I may be able to hack into their device to manipulate their language to avoid dealing with any unwanted attention. However before we attempt anything I suggest you and Ben stay in plain sight when they arrive. Otherwise they may suspect something. I can stay in the shadows with the stealth field to avoid being seen. Then we will act accordingly."

CV and Yusuf both nodded. CV went ahead to go with Wolf while Yusuf just stood there, letting out a small laugh. "You're really sure a Cherry Bomb won't do? Here, take mine just in case. It may be useful."

"I think we didn't get your name," CV added on.

Yusuf smirked and crossed his arms. "Yusuf Tazim. An honor."

Soon the two Reapers and their bigger friend came. They had some sort of device that the big one carried on his back. It was in a size of a small car and it was clearly made to shoot. They set it up on the ground and started positioning it to face the cage. They made a lot of noise, growling and screeching at each other. They didn't really care what the prisoners were doing. Suddenly, they started fighting. One of the smaller Reapers quickly slid under the other one which charged at him. He then sliced his friend open and ate his insides with a bloodthirst passion. It was clear to sight that those creatures were mindless killing machines, only thinking when necessary. When he finished up, he went back to setting up the machine like nothing has ever happened, although the floor and his whole body were covered in blood. The previously white machine was now half white, half red. when they finally set it up, they launched it. It had to charge, however, so they sat and waited.

Augustus gained consciousness. His armor powered up with a hum. The eyes on his helmet glowed red, which was a sign externally that he was conscious. "By The Emperor where am I?" He stood up and examined the dark room around him. Several heroes lay unconscious except for a few that looked weird to him and....a xenos. The green techno looking alien was unlike anything Augustus had ever seen. But it was a xeno nonetheless. He lunged forward and drew his bolter pistol. He pinned it against the wall. "Tell me where I am you dirty xeno!"

Last edited by a moderator:
There came a small yawn from a fair-sized pure-white wolf on the floor as she came to. Her eyes fluttered open, and her head rose, tilted with a confused expression. She leapt to her feet gracefully, glancing around and scanning her surroundings. She was evidently confused, and was unsure of where she was and who these folk were. Where was Issun..? He was her only means of communication, least, with mortal folk. For those that held belief of the gods, elegant and beautiful crimson marks painted beautiful streaks on the wolf's snow-white fur, and what appeared to be a string of beads hovered gracefully over her back. However, few could see this. Silently, the beautiful beast pawed the floor, as if trying to dig through it.

Blade Wolf was preparing to activate his stealth field when he was suddenly forced against the wall by a rather large armored human calling him a Xeno. The force made him drop his sword as he was pinned. "Human, calm yourself. I...we are not Xenos. That word does not match any known species in my database. I request you put us down." He said as he held his frontal claws on the human's arm trying weaken his grip to avoid damage.l

Clark went over and out his hand on Augustus. "That's enough. Were not your enemies. We came here like you did. Now stand down." Clark wouldn't fight this guy but he would if he had to."Listen we all agreed that we have to work together to get out of this place. You have to trust us." Clark looked back at the things called Reavers. He used his X-ray vision to hopefully find a weakspot

Last edited:
Where am I?

Lucina groaned as she struggled to rise from the cold floor.

Rea...ts...No...eave you...rder...er...

Pre...uy...bu...

"Ugh..."

Lucina placed a palm on the ground, before standing up and placing one hand on Falchion's handle. The sword had somehow slipped out of its sheath. With her other hand, she brushed her long blue hair out of her face. She blinked twice then staggered sideways. "My foot's asleep," she muttered. "Great."

She leaned against the wall, her chest heaving, her breath strained. She had been knocked out and thrown unceremoniously into some sort of holding chamber. Lucina's blue eyes darted between a mechanical wolf, a white, flesh-and-blood wolf, and a man with heavy armor gripping the mechanical wolf.

Lucina sighed. She prayed to Naga that the confrontation between the armored man and the metal wolf would not end in bloodshed. First of all, Lucina was in no shape to defend herself as of yet, groggy with no bearing of her surroundings; second, she wanted to avoid combat if negotiation was possible. Interesting to note is the metal wolf's intelligence and what Lucina perceived to be collectedness.

A second man approached the armored fellow clutching the mechanical wolf and requested that he stand down. Lucina watched this take place, her eyes half-shut, her mouth hanging open, one arm resting on Falchion and the other lying straight up on the wall.

Lucina squinted and gritted her teeth, clenching the hand resting on the wall and pushing off the side of her fist, struggling back to a standing position. She shook her head twice and blinked, rubbing one gloved hand over her face and exhaling. Sheathing Falchion, Lucina staggered towards the white wolf with crimson markings. "I'm not going to bother asking if you know what we're doing here," Lucina remarked. "I certainly don't know why I'm here. Can you speak?" she asked the white wolf. "Do you have a name?"

Lucina's incomplete consciousness dulled the clattering of metal against metal in the background as the armored fellow held the other wolf into a low, slight ring. She could hear naught but muffled voices, some shouting, some reasoning. She looked the white wolf in the face, with her own eyes opened wide and distraught.

Augustus looked at Clark as he talked to him. Augustus let a low half mumble, half growl. He let go of Blade Wolf. "I prefer not to work with Xenos scum. But I can see how we must help eachother to gain freedom from this cage." He lowered his pistol. "What ideas have you?"

Just as the machine the Reapers set up was about to fire, The Voice has spoken again:
"You fools! The transporter can trap you inside, or even worse! It could let them escape! What were you thinking?"
The bigger Reaper scratched his head and gave a confused look to the other Reaper.
"Come to the main Hall this instant. I want to speak to you."
The Reapers left, leaving the machine all-charged and set up to transport one item or person onto the other side. It was in the reach of the prisoners, but only one of them could escape and free the others. There didn't seem to be any guards close to the Prison Block and this was the perfect opportunity to run.

"Everyone," Ben's voice emerged from the Upgraded Blade Wolf, we can save the chitchat for later. Look over there."

Upgrade controls wolf's mechanical tail to point at the potential blind spot in the prison - the transporter. The Upgrade-Wolf hybrid dashes up to odd device, before summoning two plug-like tendrils that were inserted into the transporter, causing the transporter to be coated in Upgrade-like markings.

"It's a teleporter, maybe if I boost it up a little... it can handle all of us..." Upgrade speaks.

CV let out a laugh. "So a little boost and we're out of here already? Heh. Good enough for me!"

Meanwhile, Yusuf let out a small chuckle. "I'm afraid I don't know what this thing does, or how it works for the matter. But if it's going to get us out, it's a mistake that brought things into our favor!"

"...And what year are you from?"

"1511."

"That's a loooong time ago! Who the heck developed time travel to bring you here?"

Blade Wolf scanned the machine while Upgrade used his body to tamper with it. "It would seem the machine may not carry the energy to transport the entire group, but perhaps if it can get us out of the cage there should be a terminal to open the cage. These creatures do not seem to carry much light in their heads. Ben if you are able to get me through the transporter I can hack into the terminal to free the rest. If their systems are like their guards it might only take a few seconds to over ride." He then looked back towards the group. "Also on your way over here would someone grab my sword and bring it back to me. It will benefit my survival greatly in this world. Now Ben, I'm ready when you are."

"Were not Xenos or what ever you think we are. But if were gonna getout of here we have to trust each other" Clark said looking at Augustus. He then asked "Whats your name sir?"
But Clark cuts the talking for now. He listened to the plan and said "that sounds good" Clark then thought of something. "What if this is a trap for us? What if he wants us to do this?"

"Alright," Upgrade speaks, "we're ready to move. Guys, we'll come back for you."

With that, the duo of Upgrade and Wolf were ready to be teleported via the transporter. After a swift round of teleportation, they were on the other side, ready to find some sort of switch. Due to Upgrade's... upgrades... Wolf's capabilities were greatly enhanced, including scanning and detection range.

Wolf closed his visor to activate his scanner to find the controls for the room. He looked both ways until he saw a spot in the wall the glowed with a orange-yellow color with a small line that traveled along the wall. "There, I've got a lock on something. Most likely the power source." He then followed it leading around a corner. He cautiously checked to make sure there were no guards before proceeding. When he found the source it was a small console inside the was with a latch on it. He pulled the latch to bring it out seeing a few buttons that looked oddly like numbers and a small covered pad on the left side of the console. He sprung out his left knife to pulled the cover off revealing a few wires. He gripped the wires and pulled them out of the sockets before inserting his tail's ends into the sockets to retrieve the code for the prison cell. "Got it. Now for a prison break." He used his right claw to enter in the code to open the door before returning to the opened cell. "We might want to move swiftly. I don't believe any alarms were triggered, but I don't think the guards will be happy to see us. Did anyone grab my blade, I would appreciate to have it back."

CV turned to find the cell open. "We're good." He was about to continue on before Yusuf stopped him. "We shouldn't run immediately out. Those Reaper things might be aware of the breach. We have to slowly make our way through and lure them away from us." And with that, Yusuf looked at everyone and motioned to follow him. He walked towards a wall and put his back to it, holding a cherry bomb he still had, thank goodness. He began to wait for some Reapers to check the cell so he can throw the cherry bomb... That should spark a sound and the Reapers should be stupid enough to check the source.

Meanwhile, the Voice has already noticed that the cage was opened.
"All guards to the sector 5. The prisoners are out."
Soon the alarm started ringing. The heroes had no time to think. They either went right or left. Those were the only ways to exit the prison block. The door on the right had "LAB" over them and the left ones had "ENGINE" written over them.

Augustus smiled behind the mask of his helmet as the cage opened. When the alarms sounded he smiled even wider."Now we have a fight!" He drew chainsword and held it in his left hand. In his right was his bolter pistol.

"UUUUUGH," CV complained.

"We no time to waste, c'mon!" Yusuf exclaimed as he threw a cherry bomb to the hallway on the right. He then dragged CV with one hand and began to run to the hallway on the left while the other hand held a small-radius impact caltrop bomb. As the two ran past various separate hallways, Yusuf threw down the caltrop bomb that way the Reapers would be slowed down by pain in their feet. As a last resort, he held an impact poison bomb in his free hand so he has something lethal to use if any Reapers catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.