The Crossover Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucina heard shouts, and noted that te mechanical wolf had dropped the sword it had been holding. She heard footsteps tromping down the hallway. Quickly, she sheathed her sword and scooped up the red blade, stumbling a bit before regaining her balance and dashing out the door.

"You forgot this," Lucina said, gesturing to the mechanical wolf with the blade. "You might want it back."

Tossing the blade to te wolf, Lucina drew her own sword and turned sround, scanning the distance. "How long do you think we have until they catch up?"

"So"- The Voice said- "you are trying to escape... how cute... now, I give you one last chance to retreat and live on. Just give up the fight. While you still can..."
Six Reapers broke in through the "ENGINE" door. They were different than always... their always pale skin, now was red. They roared and growled in fury, but they patiently waited for The Voice to give a command.
"So, you give up and live, or you fight and die..."

Wolf caught the sword with his mouth giving Lucina a nod of appreciation. He looked at the reapers blocking the door to the engine room, while the lab area was still open. "I suggest we attempt to escape through the lab. They may have a larger transport device that we can all use to escape. Unless you all wish to deal with these unpleasant creatures. Then I will assist." He said as he pulled the blade from its sheath. A few bolts of red lightning coursed up and down the blood red blade as he held it. "We must make a move, now!"

Clark smiled as the cell was broken and they were free. He followed them all and looked seeing two hallways. "Let me look down them." Clark used his supervision to look down both hallways. He was still suspicious at how easy it was to escape. The the reavers came. "Stand back!" Clark said as he made a tight fist and fired his heat vision at them.

"DUCK!"
At that command, CV and Yusuf ducked. At that same moment, he threw the poison bomb at the Reapers and gestured CV to run. They both did, all the way to the other hallway. CV had his paddle out just in case something is heading his way.

"Maybe we should've waited to use that noise maker!"
"There's that notion! But the caltrops back there should stall them!"
"Fingers crossed- Wait, I don't have fingers!"

"Then you chose death."-the Voice said darkly.
The Reapers charged, trying to tear out the insides of the heroes. The only way to retreat was the lab.

Two seconds. Lucina counted two seconds.

She raised her blade, then decided against it when one of the men fired some sort of beam of concentrated heat energy from his eyes. "Okay, are we going to stay and fight, or are we going to make a break for it?" Lucina asked, eyeing the Reapers, her sword drawn.

The reapers charged. "Alright. We run," she said. Her blue hair swishing round, Lucina spun in the other direction and ushered the others toward the lab. She pointed her sword down thhe hallway where the Reapers approached. "Unless you folks think we can hold them off, of course."

Last edited by a moderator:
"..." No one noticed him. Then again, he was used to that. Walking out of the cell, Shade walked towards the sounds of fighting. It was pointless though, wasn't it..? Whatever was powerful enough to do this had already somehow incapacitated the entire lot. Honestly, death was the only optio-

"Knowing the consequences....."

"..."

"Would you do it again?"

The Black Mage. The most evil force in all of Maple World. ...Back then, he had allies.

"Really Shade, ya gotta eat!"
"Hey, Shade, you mind helping me prank Luminous?"

"Shade, you're the only one who can seal him with no loss."
"Ghh...sorry...guess I was too weak...."
"SHADE NO!!!"

"..." But.....after they sealed the Black Mage.....he seemed to have disappeared.

"Who the hell are you?!"
"I'm giving you five seconds to tell me how you get here before I rip you apart!"

"I have no idea who you are, get out of my house!"
"...Who are you?"
"Get away from me."

Every single time. Every single time he had crossed dimensions, the inhabitants of the previous dimension forgot him completely. .....He didn't have anything to lose, did he? A green aura started surrounding him as he walked up to the other 'heroes'. Did he have anything to lose?

"God, you're so weak! That's why I have to protect you! In exchange, you have to do the same for me!"

".....I...I don't know who you are, why are you following me!?"

The answer was no. The green aura took the shape of a fox, and the Forgotten Hero charged into the fray of battle, with the green fox looming over him and slashing at the Reapers.. "Spirit Claw!" Shade started engaging the Reapers, but at the same time made no move of retreating. Even if I die, it doesn't matter. Even if I die, no one will remember when they pass through another world. "BLACK MAGE!" The Spirit Claw allowed him to strike eight times per second, but it was obvious he was getting overwhelmed by the Reapers, even with the aid of Spirits darting in and trying to aid him. As he slashed and got slashed, his wounds seemed to heal each time he inflicted a blow, yet even that was starting to get overwhelmed. "I'll hold them off, the rest of you should get out of here!" He didn't really want to explain anything. Especially since he was trying to hold off these abominations. "I'll be fine, if you can all find an exit I'll be right behind you." The lie was as blatant as the many cuts he was suffering, too fast to regenerate. It was clear that this was his suicide mission, and that he didn't care about life or death.

Lucina turned back towards the Reapers, watching the mysterious newcomer fight back with glowing claws. Clutching her sword in both hands, she tore off at the mutant humanoids, yelling and jumping into the air, holding Falchion above her head. She swung the sword into one Reaper, before kicking off the ground and wrenching the Reaper to the ground and gaining enough momentum to knock another one. Lucina then raised her sword into the air, allowing a blow from one of the Reapers' claws to clang against the blade. Lucina swung the sword in a wide arc in a counterattack, blowing them slightly backwards. She rolled to the side, before thrusting her sword into a Reaper's back and bringing the sword out and around. Metal clanged against metal. "You're not gutting me tonight," she muttered through gritted teeth, retracting the blade from the liver of a Reaper who nearly took her head off. One of their arms knocked Lucina sideways into the wall, and she crumpled to the ground. Lucina snatched the corner of her cape and yanked, rolling out of the way as another Reaper attempted to slice her in two.

Lucina would choose to defy fate. One man alone probably could not stop the onslaught of these monsters. Lucina hoped that she could buy the others a little time to escape before she made a break for it. Lucina was quite the fast runner herself, so she had no worries about catching up or staying out of the reach of the Reapers, but she had to stay focused. Thankfully, she had shaken all the grogginess she had had out. The Falchion's healing power had helped with that.

Lucina made one more cut towards the Reapers, attempting to drive them back a little bit, before yelling "Run!" to the man with the magic claws, and bolting towards the door marked "LAB."

While the others got up close and personal with the reapers, Augustus sprayed them with his bolster pistol from a distance. The heavy slugs passed through the creatures like butter. Occasionally a few would get close and he would have to deal with them with his sword. He struck them at the waist, cutting them in half. He fell back with the others into the lab.

Wolf watched the group fight off a few while the others made there way towards the lab door. "It would seem the tactical retreat is the better option. Very well I will open the path for us." He said as he bolted to the door using his blade to cut a searing large X in it. He then slammed it to knock the door down for the group though it was heavier than he suspect and actually dazed his vision a bit. "There, the path is open. Armored human, you are better equipped for breaching techniques. Next time I will let you handle the door. You seem to like breaking things."

Clark saw that the heat vision didnt do much. He nods and began running to the lab. Clark stopped blowing his arctic breath, hopefully freezing the Reapers long enough so they can escape. He flew into the lab and had a plan on melting the doors shut when they got in. Once they were all in Clark said "IM gonna melt the doors shut." He fired the heat vision melting the doors shut. He sighed and looked at everyone "ok, lets think of a plan." Clark said to them all

".... His name is Yusuf." CV butted in. "Not 'Armored Human'-"
"Doesn't make a difference!" Yusuf laughed.
CV sighed before continuing on. "Okay. Speaking of us, I happen to know more about tech than he does so I suggest we wipe out the cameras before they film too much. Unless they already caught us. Then we barricade the welded door as best as we can. Along with various other doors if there are any. And I hope you guys have gas-masks."

The Lab was a huge room, filled with various inventions. In the middle of it, there was a huge gate, connected to a small panel near it. Then, the heroes realized they were not alone... A rather short man with messy white hair, around the age of 60, wearing a lab coat was standing near them and holding a plasma gun, aimed at them. He said:
"Stay away you creeps! I'm going to shoot if you treat me like before... Wait a second, you're not the minions of the Voice, now are ya?"

Lucina dashed into the laboratory just as the heat-vision man sealed the seam that the mechanical wolf had torn in the door. She shivered a little bit due to the temperature drop. She noted that the heat-vision man also had a freezing breath. Lucina didn't know of any tomes like that.

She would ask the ice-breathing, fire-shooting man later.

Instead, she approached the old man, sheathing Falchion and holding her arms and palms open. "We're not here to hurt you, sir," she said. "We just escaped those minions ourselves, and are looking for a way out of this place. My name is Lucina, daughter of the exalt Chrom," she continued, looking around the room, "though, I suppose that means little, based on what I'm seeing in this place."

Lucina took a chair. "Do you have a name, sir?"

Clark said to the man. "Sir....relax. We wont hurt you. Were trying to get out of here." Clark looked at the lab. He went over besides Lucina, and said "Im called Superman." Clark said not sure to reveal his real name, he wasnt sureif hwe could trust these new people yet. "Do you know who The Voice is?"Clark asked the man

"Well, I'm Dr. King and I had been held here for a long time, and I've had enough of those... creatures forcing me to invent weird things. The Voice? He is a weird being that even I don't seem to undestand... And as to his plans... I have completely no idea what he is up to, but he tasked me with creating this"- He pointed towards the big gate-" This is an Interdimensional Teleporter. I have also created a more portable version of it... it is capable of sending people into any of the dimensions you come from, and many others... The Voice has his minions there, though, so if you want to return home, you probably would like to defeat him... I can't run, because he built an alectrode into my neck, so I am shocked with electricity every time I try to leave the lab... but there is still hope... in you.You've got to defeat the evil and free all the worlds."

Augustus stayed in position near the door. "So you have created a super warp generator?" He asked the doctor.

"Indeed. Though I have completely no idea why would The Voice need it..."-The Doctor said, then he looked at the heroes and said- "And aren't you an odd team..."- He looked at Wolf- "And I see you have a cybernetic wolf with you... This is far more than fascinating, but you need to make the decision now, and I can save my research for later. So, are you going to fight him or are you going to give up on your homelands and let him win?"

Clark listened to the Doctor. Now just his home but countless others were in danger. The league, Ma, and Pa, Lois, and several innocent worlds were in danger. He had to do smeting. Clark nods at them and said "Im gonna fight...Im not gonna let worlds be ruined by this madman." He looked at everyone else wondering what their choice would be. Clark went up to the gate and used hjis X-ray vision, and microscopic vision to scan the gate

Status
Not open for further replies.