The Crossover Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If only one of you goes, there is about 0% chance he succeeds. Separated you are easy targets for whatever The Voice set up, but together you can do it. But even if only a few of you go, I'll still help any way I'm capable of."- The doctor said grabbing two devices from a stand next to him.

Lucina listened to the doctor for a bit, then looked up. "The future is only decided by what we choose. I will fight for all worlds. I challenge the fate that this 'Voice' has delineated for us," she declared.

Lucina heard a dull thud in the distance. "We had better hurry and decide, I think something's coming down the hall." She drew her sword and looked in the direction of the door.

That something had dashed out of its cell, and now clobbered its massive body through rows of Reapers, swatting and slicing them aside with its long claws. Its metal feet pounded on the ground, causing the hallway to ring. "Curse my fate!" he snarled, his voice resembling radio static. "Had I not been whisked to this metal hovel, I would have had the Monado in my grasp!"

Metal Face's ornate plating shifted and scraped as he twisted around and took out his rage on a row of Reapers. That is, he took his claws, he took his cannon, and he shredded them to bits before blasting those bits to dust. "I'll get your blade yet, Monado-boy, and then you'll be sorry you ever crossed me!" he sneered to himself.

"To surrender now after these actions would surely result in suicide. If any of us are to truly gain our freedom, we must silence this Voice." Wolf said as he put the blade back in its sheath before heading over to the doctor. "Doctor, we must hurry if we're to escape this facility. If we are to fight on different worlds to weaken the Voice's forces than I believe everyone will agree to do it."

Augustus thought for a second. "I will stand with you. Even with this..." He gestured to Blade Wolf. "Robotic Xeno." He raised his chainsword. "for The Emperor."

Lucina glanced at the door again. The dull thud echoed.

She turned back towards the others and sheathed Falchion. "Should we fight together, I believe we must get to know each other. You may call me Lucina," she said, bowing to the others.

Thud.

Damn it, Lucina thought, it sounds like it's getting closer.

A bead of sweat traveled down the side of her head and soaked into her blue hair. She kept glancing towards the door.

Thud.

"I'm in to fight," CV proclaimed. "For my friends... I hope they're safe..." Meanwhile, Yusuf let out a chuckle, which eventually formed a laugh.
"You already got enough of me back in Istanbul! I'm sure all the Assassins back there can deal with them!"

"Yusuf... You're in Modern Day. Not 1511. A.K.A: 2014. I'm pretty sure we have an entire Earth to deal with than just one city."
"Oh... Right."
"Yeeeah. This is all stuff you can't understand. But back to the topic. Who will be the first to go?"

Lucina stepped forward, clenching a fist. "I'll go first," she declared. "Summon the portal, doctor; there are worlds to save."

Suddenly, the door clanged. "I hear voices in there!!!" snarled a tinny, crackly voice, as Lucina turned her head to look. She abruptly twisted back to the doctor. "Hurry! I don't think we have much time!"

"Yes, indeed... so, this is the teleporter"- He said showing them the blue machine- "Just say the name of the universe you want to enter and press the button. Simple as that. Now this on the other hand is the comunicator.It'll allow us to stay in touch so I know what you achieved and you get fresh news about what is going on here. To weaken The Voice you need to defeat his closest underlings- the ones that took over the universes after the heroes disappeared. Now, just so you know... you are not the first to escape. I suggest you might want to find the other person... or whatever he was... The big portal is already set up for the location he went to. Good luck."- He said and then he tapped the panel near the gate. There was a tiny spark and then the portal lit with blue light.- "Alright, you're all set. Now go, I'll distract those creatures."

Clark listen to everything and sad to the Doctor and nods. He heard the banging getting louder and the door sent. He cursed and used his arctic breath to freeze breath to freeze the door but he knew it wouldn't hold for long. "We've got to go that ice won't hold for long!"

Lucina took a deep breath and shifted on her feet, taking a running stance after sheathing her sword. She counted to herself under her breath.

Lucina dashed headfirst into the portal, rolling as she flew in.

Silence.

The space between each universe was quiet. Empty. A void of pure energy. Lucina felt that energy trying to pull her in every direction, but the teleporter kept her on course. She shielded herself from a blinding light with her arms as she rocketed towards it.

A flash.

Lucina grunted as she hit the ground, rolling and covering herself with her cape. She exhaled and coughed, before unwrapping herself and standing up, dusting herself off. She looked to the side and saw the portal still pulsating.

As to where she was...

A clawed fist smashed through the iced-over door, right through the seam that Superman had previously sealed shut. The talons felt around, tearing at the metal door and crumbling the frost. "Hope I'm not... interrupting!" Metal Face sneered, smashing his other talons into the rest of the door and tearing it apart, before crouching and looking in. "Peek-a-boo! I see you!" Metal Face reached a claw in to slash at them. "You'll be my target practice before I get that cursed Monado boy!"

Thankfully for the others, they had a while before Metal Face tore through the entire doorway, but the Mechon was already trying to pry his way into the laboratory. Metal Face poked his cannon in, but seeing that he couldn't get a clear shot, he settled on making one more swipe with his talons.

Lucina, of course, was unaware of this, having fallen into another dimension. She looked around and saw green grass, brown soil marked in the ground like a checkerboard, and lots and lots of loop-the-loops and corkscrews.

"Where... exactly... am I?" she wondered. She walked across the grass, which appeared to be mowed in stripes like a football field. She approached the edge and ran her fingers along the triangular petals of sunflowers. She looked up and squinted, shielding herself from the sun as she gazed at the blue sky, the green hills...

She leaned against a red post with a blue ball attached to the top. As soon as she touched it, it whizzed about, the blue ball flashing red and spinning in a circle. "Odd," she remarked. No signs of hostility... yet. In fact, the green hills of this zone were pretty idyllic. Lucina looked into the distance, watching the sun sparkle against the blue water. She took a draught of the fresh air; quite the change from that odd, decrepit lab with those "Reapers."

"Home, here I come!" CV proclaimed as he rushed through the portal. Yusuf laughed before heading in after him, hoping to return to his home in Istanbul. He did, thank goodness. But if his former companion was right, then the Voice's damage would've occurred in the future of his universe, meaning he didn't have to worry... Unless the Voice knew how to time travel. Yusuf shrugged it off. He knew that his fellow Assassins would've been prepared. Heck, even the great mentor, Ezio, would've finished the job! CV on the other hand was brought back to where he was before he was imprisoned. A rather interesting though. It seems that the place hasn't really been touches since he left. His friends must have had patience and did his job for him while he was gone. They knew he would return. But he still knew that he had to help weaken the Voice. All he needs to do is find a way to jump dimensions with ease...

The portal disappeared behind Lucina. "Well," she remarked. "Looks like I'm going to be here for a while."

Metal Face, on the other hand, was slowly tearing the doorway open wider. "Where do you think YOU'RE going?!" he snarled, firing his cannon after CV and Yusuf. Thankfully, he missed the important mechanisms, but the energy shot blasted through the portal and flew into Istanbul, taking out a tower. Metal Face twisted his head and glanced at each of the other characters standing in the lab. He reached another arm in to take a second swipe.

Clark dodged the attack,and threw metal face. He flew fast into the portal and landed next to Lucina. "Hello again....any idea where we are?" He asked her looking around. the green plains. Clark used his superhearing, and super vision to look around the area.

The green hills where Lucina and Clark have landed were so peaceful, that you would like to just sit and relax. The water was elegantly crashing into the hil, making slight splashes. The palm trees and sunflowers moved slightly by the wind and the clear,blue sky all seemed beatiful. Then they heard a mechanical buzz, which did not fit the place. Looking around, they saw a mechanical ladybug on one wheel bumping into the checkerboard soil, unable to turn. It was helpless and had absolutely no idea what to do in this situation. It looked harmless and lost.

Wolf stayed in the lab to attempt to stop the creature from destroying their only chances of stopping the Voice. "Doctor, I will try to fight off this creature. I believe our victory will only be capable with the teleporter intact. I suggest you stay back." He then pulled out his blade dropping the sheath near the doctor before running towards Metal Face to stab his hand with the electric blade and force him back.

"AAAARRRGGGHHH!" Metal Face roared as Blade Wolf stabbed his talons with the electric sword. Reeling back, the Mechon clutched his arm, convlusing slightly, glaring at the mechanical lupine. "You're going to pay for that!" Metal Face once more slammed into the doorway, claws outstretched. This time, he burst through the doorway and swiped at Blade Wolf. "In cash! I think you'll salvage nicely!" he continued, slamming the ground and aiming his laser cannon at Wolf.

Meanwhile, Lucina noted the mechanical ladybug mindlessly bumping into the soil. She picked it up (with some strain) by the wheel wells and turned it over, watching its single tire whiz, its mandibles pince, and its twin white claws paw at the air. "I've never seen anything like it," she remarked, turning it carefully back over and around, peering into its big white fiberglass eyes. She pried the top open and saw a cage connected to the inner workings of the machine; inside the cage perched a little bluebird, looking straight up at her. She knocked the cage a little bit.

Lucina had dislodged the cage from the mechanical, one-wheeled ladybug, and because the electrical conduits on the base of the cage had been disrupted, the machine slumped immediately. She set down the bug and it tipped over, its equalizers deactivated. The cage's top opened and the bluebird tumbled out before fluttering away. "Well," she said, "not much more than an advanced birdcage, it seems." Turning to Superman, she replied: "As to where exactly we are, your guess is as good as mine; I only know the halidom of Ylisse and its surrounding nations."

Yusuf had no idea that there was something following him until the signal tower at the nearest Assassin Den collapsed and fell, causing significant damage to the tower and surrounding areas. His face show grimace as he walked towards the damage. He's going to need to get Ezio's help to repair this. He just needs to find him... Meanwhile, CV is out of the question. Everything is stable and no harm was done. He was busy looking for his friends to regroup and continue the journey. Seems like Yusuf is the only guy with a problem at the moment.

While passively enhancing Blade Wolf's capabilities, Upgrade had a thought. "Wolf, I'm going to strike him from the inside."

With that, Upgrade left its canine-like host and begins to wrap around the giant, metallic fiend known as Metal Face. Green wire-like markings started to infect the giant being. Upgrade attempts to lower the beings defensive capabilities by making him open for attacks...

"It should be noted this chassis is not sellable on the black market due to its classified materials that are easily traceable as well as the A.I. system. Canine units don't seem to be a thing people like to buy for obvious reasons." After that Ben told him what he was going to do. "Very well, I will continue engagement." He then went for a slash at the creatures talons.

Status
Not open for further replies.