The Crossover Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry new year Party XD and happy new year! ^_^
anyway what happend so far?

We're still in the control room, and Neptune's hanging around. I'm kinda waiting for the Voice to summon his mooks.

Plus I made an application for my third and final character, since applications are almost closed.

So, are we ready to leave the control room and blow the place up?

(Sorry was Busy)
well.....I feel like Going Boom Boom XD,Glint can be in space
and what about those that still asleep?

@Crow o how are we gona blow this thing up?
and im gona post soon that cortana downloaded all the stuff they found so it dosent go too waste

Sorry to interrupt, but can I have a link to my group, please?

Well, my new character can burn stuff with spells, which are mainly used for having a chance of DoT burn. That might contribute to the explosion.

Dooplis, Your group is currently in the control room.

Well Glint could blow the place up with some Micro Missels and with her help even faster

I made it so that only characters based on other MMO player(in this case, the only one so far is Shade) characters can understand Karasuhime's singular onomaetopeaic words. It cannot be translated through other medium.

In her realm, however, she talks freely and has access to the companion system.

Im honestly wating as Cortana Press the execution Program thing and im wating and see what happens

Say, once we move on to worlds belonging to our characters, can we control the environment, since we might have more knowledge of that world?

This RP sure is moving a little slower today. I guess this is a chance for final applications.

Say, once we move on to worlds belonging to our characters, can we control the environment, since we might have more knowledge of that world?

This RP sure is moving a little slower today. I guess this is a chance for final applications.
Yeah, since MGS, Neptune and Xenoblade are absolute black magic for me.

I'm waking up today. It took a while to read all 9 pages, I think I get it. If I do something that makes no sense, correct me. It's a me, Mario!

I'm guessing that we're going with 'Smash Bros never happened' huh. Intriguing.

Ah well, none of my characters were in that anyways.

Guys somthing is wrong with me alerts....has people been Posting on the IC?

Yes, people have been posting in the IC.

SEE!....it keeps happening why dont me alerts work i dont understand

Status
Not open for further replies.