The Crossover Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:
Lieutenant Simon "Ghost" Riley

Picture:
Simon_%22Ghost%22_Riley_infobox_MW2.png

Franchise/Series:
Call Of Duty

Personality:
Lt. Simon "Ghost" Riley is the field subordinate of Task Force 141, an elite special forces group tasked with capturing Vladimir Makarov in Modern Warfare 2. He is quiet and talks only when he needs to speak

Name:
Kratos

Picture:

godofwar1(2).jpg

Franchise/Series:
God Of War

Personality:​
Kratos is incredibly cruel and destructive and would kill anyone who gets in his way. He doesn't seem to care if he kills women or children or men weaker than him.
Before God of War II, Kratos was very respectful towards gods and divine entities, to the point of calling them "Lords", and even being afraid of them, and even in God of War II, he was still extremely respectful to the Titan Gaia. However, in God of War III, he lost all sense of respect towards divinities and does not care if he has to kill them to proceed, and will insult the gods, no matter whom it is, for example, calling Hermes "A fly from the ass of Zeus".
Kratos was once a very destructive and amoral man. His guilt is often converted to extreme rage and his goal was to achieve vengeance on Ares for making him kill his wife and child. This vengeance later extends to Zeus for trying to kill him in Rhodes, then Kratos resolves to kill all the gods of Olympus, if they try to oppose him. Unable to cope with the memory of his own misdeeds, Kratos has considered suicide on two separate occasions. On some occasions, Kratos even to put the blame of his actions onto others (Ares, The Gods, etc.), until the very end, during which he finally realized the consequences of his actions, stabbing himself with theBlade of Olympus.
He is surprised when Athena tells Kratos that he is the son of Zeus. In denial -or renouncement of his kinship-, he replies that he has no father. He does not truly acknowledge this fact until the siege of Mount Olympus, telling Zeus that his son brought the destruction of Olympus as a gift to him. The one and only time Kratos is shown to be happy is when he sees his daughter, Calliope, again in Chains of Olympus.
Despite his violent nature, Kratos has shown to respect, and even care for, a few people. Besides his wife and daughter, he has also shown to care for his younger brother Deimos and his mother Callisto and to be regretful of his accidental killing of Athena. Kratos also showed respect for his fellow Spartans, including theLast Spartan, and the nameless Captain he encountered several times during God of War II, and treatedPandora as if she were his own daughter. When Kratos encounters his half siblings he merely ignores them or tells them to step aside, meaning that Kratos shows that he cares somewhat for his half siblings but will kill them if they force him to, or perhaps that he will only kill if it furthers his own agenda. For example, when Helios offered to help Kratos as a way of repaying his debt, Kratos was legitimately interested.
After the murder of his wife and child, he -on occasion- seemed to be ashamed of his reputation as seen in God of War. As he tries to reason with a woman in Athens to give him a key, only for her to run away in terror from him, he's clearly aghast by the fear his appearance inducted to others. Furthermore he tried but failed to stop her running and save her life. This shame was cemented further on in the game as he questions on several locations what he had become, as he witnesses the massacres caused by the minions of Ares. However, after meeting Pandora he started to gain regard for human life, refusing to sacrifice Pandora to the Flames of Olympus, and expressing regret both at the state of the world after Zeus's defeat and the fact that Pandora had been sacrificed, all for his own selfish desire for revenge. In God of War: Ascension, his earliest canonical appearance, he is portrayed as more respectful of the lives of others.
He genuinely mourns the death of Orkos and the Delphic Oracle, even giving Orkos a decent funeral pyre. In Delphi, when Castor orders the guards to remove Kratos from the Oracle's temple, Kratos spares them when they have the good sense to flee. Even on Delos, when a bystander is fleeing from monsters, Kratos is merciful enough to push him out of the way of an incoming spear, whereas he would most likely just let him die in later games. It is possible that Kratos had yet to develop the apathy for others' lives that would come with his later experiences. He is also very libidinous and is shown to be very sexually passionate with many women, though, as stated by Gaia, he never found true happiness nor comfort in these acts, with Lysandra being the only woman he ever loved.

Oh my, Kratos.

Wonder how he will interact with Neptune upon finding out that she's a goddess from what can be considered a four member Patheon excluding CPU candidates.

I'm guessing he isn't the hotheaded godslayer like before right?

I'm taking the third giant mech slot by the way. Except it's not a mech.
---

Name:
Omnimon

Picture:
latest

Franchise/Series:
Digimon
(Digimon World Re:Digitize)

Personality:
Omnimon is a taciturn Warrior Digimon and once de facto leader of the organization Royal Knights (in the absence of Alphamon), which seeks to protect the Digital world and its residents from harm and injustice and appease order in the world. He is greatly loyal to a cause which he deems righteous, and those whom are similarly dedicated to it. Despite respecting strength, he will not hesitate to destroy those who harbor evil intentions. He prioritizes the safety of those who are in need of protecting, be they strong or weak, above all else, and will not think twice to sacrifice his own well-being in return for making sure they come out unharmed. He fights relentlessly in battle, going all out even for something others would deem a spar, as he wishes not to folly the strength he sees in others. Despite this, Omnimon will never resort to cheap tricks or taking advantages in order to win, as victory is never the utmost goal for him, only serving justice. A being of great honor and pride, he may come off as arrogant and cold, but those that manage to win his friendship will be remembered for all time. He may speak very little most of the time, but beneath an exterior that is unable to smile or shed tears still lies the caring heart of an ExAgumon all those centuries ago.

I'm guessing that we're going with 'Smash Bros never happened' huh. Intriguing.

Ah well, none of my characters were in that anyways.
Actually, we might go for "Smash Bros happened, but the Voice did some sh*t to make everybody barely remember it"

And oh crap we might need to actually have 3 squads (gasp)
Kratos, Ghost and Omnimon Accepted

I actually thought everyone was going in one very, very big group after meeting.

I actually intend for both Neptune and Karasuhime to tag along with wherever Kratos is going, the former because he 'loves' gods, and the latter for... similiar reasons with the first.

If we're going with a three-way or two-way split after all the characters meet, I'll swap my characters between teams from time to time.

I've compiled a list of all PCs up to the time of writing, for the sake of convenience to both old and new players -
---

Link - The Legend of Zelda (?)
Pikachu - Pokemon (?)
Amaterasu - Okami
Superman - Superman
Blade Wolf - Metal Gear Rising
Ben Tennyson - Ben 10
Rolly Roll - Billy Hatcher
Lee Everett - The Walking Dead (?)
Commander Video - BIT.TRIP
Yusuf Tazim - Assassin's Creed
Augustus - Warhammer 40,000
Lucina - Fire Emblem
Shade - Maplestory
Alex Mercer - PROTOTYPE (?)
Metal Face - Xenoblade
Altair ibn la-Ahad - Assassin's Creed
Doom Guy - DOOM
Master Chief - Halo
Metal Glint - Armored Core
Neptune - Hyperdimension Neptunia
Mario - Super Mario Bros.
Captain Toad - Super Mario Bros.
Blaze - Sonic the Hedgehog (?)
Neon - Sonic the Hedgehog (?)
Karasuhime - Onigiri
Simon "Ghost" Riley - Call of Duty
Kratos - God of War
Omnimon - Digimon

GMPCs:
Sonic - Sonic the Hedgehog
Samus Aran - Metroid

---
I may update this if the circumstances ask for it. Wha-hey, look at me sounding all formal. Time to dive into ten pages!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see

25, and you might have forgotten Neptune, so 26...

I have a feeling that more have been forgotten, hitting a high 30. That's a great load.

Ah, crap. My bad. The instant I scrolled down to get the images, I saw Mario and I kinda seemed to have zoned out. Sorry 'bout that.

Editing, ho!

It's all good. I recently joined. I don't think I'm going to add my second character, just because there are so many characters already there. Plus, we seem to be playing the "good guys," so Doopliss cannot join. (not referring to me, referring to the character I am named after.)

There's one person playing MetalFace though.

PINGAS! I also forgot Metal Face! How did that happen? Mayhaps I was waiting for the picture to load but then I forgot to scroll back up...

I think that's the last. Still reading through the IC, will add GM-controlled characters once I'm done.

Plus, we seem to be playing the "good guys", so Doopliss cannot join.

What Crow said. Plus, just because you're bad doesn't mean you're bad.

(Gotta thank Zangief for that one.)

Just popping on in because i can. Hello everyone i hope a spot is still open. )

Name: Seraph Lamington.
Picture:
Dis-lamington.jpg
(Just don't say you can't find one because if it's a game character then there's gonna be pics of him/her)
Franchise/Series: Disgaea
Personality: A very calm person he enjoys flowers and most things nice. A very hard person to make angry, he prefers healing instead of hurting.(I might not know all the characters, and that should be the explaination why)

Just felt the need to mention (again) that Omnimon is hueg. Like, really hueg. Not as hueg as Metal Glint, maybe.

687q85.jpg

Those on his shoulders are teenage kids. So he should be around the height of a three-storey building, give or take.
Which is why I'll hold off on posting until the battle with Eggm-- I mean Robotnik gets somewhere. Either that or I make another, more normally-sized character (I already have candidates).

Just popping on in because i can. Hello everyone i hope a spot is still open. )

Name: Seraph Lamington.
Picture:
Dis-lamington.jpg
(Just don't say you can't find one because if it's a game character then there's gonna be pics of him/her)
Franchise/Series: Disgaea
Personality: A very calm person he enjoys flowers and most things nice. A very hard person to make angry, he prefers healing instead of hurting.(I might not know all the characters, and that should be the explaination why)
Accepted as one of the last (the end of the beginning is coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.