The Crossover Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted? I think I'm going to limit the huge robots count to 3 too.
Also, we are having two storylines
FIRST:
Lucina, Superman, Ben, Metal Face, Wolf, Yusuf, Cv and Sonic
SECOND:
Samus, Doom Marine, Master Chief, White-Glint, Amateratsu, Shade and that Billy Hatcher girl.

Also @Jaysunn leave sending enemies to me, if you could.
I'm not the one who sent the Buzz Bombers, though...

Some of us weren't really sure if we were supposed to wait for you after you went on that trip; it was probably a misunderstanding on my part. I didn't actually force everyone to go to Green Hill, I assumed that you would pick Sonic, and you did say something about your character already having used the transporter. I meant no harm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of us weren't really sure if we were supposed to wait for you after you went on that trip; it was probably a misunderstanding on my part. I didn't actually force everyone to go to Green Hill, I assumed that you would pick Sonic, and you did say something about your character already having used the transporter. I meant no harm.
Yeah, you guessed right, but next time just let me do the gamemodding.

Awesome, though I can't really start yet. I'm going to be traveling for a few days to a week. I'll post upon returning, but there will be no internet where I go.

Name:
Captain Toad
Picture:
ctttart11.jpg

Franchise/Series:
Super Mario Bros.
Personality:
Toad might not be the bravest captain, or the strongest or fastest captain. Heck, his backpack even prevents him from jumping anywhere. But he's got as much pluck as the radishes he pulls from the ground. And he did save Toadette from a giant magpie... twice. Now that says something.

Captain Toad might be a little cowardly, but he's also really resourceful and able to think his way around a problem such as a locked door, a high-up ledge, or a bunch of Shy Guys patrolling around the interior of a steam train. (He has to be, since his backpack weighs him down from jumping.) Toad is always ready for adventure, and ready to track treasure wherever it goes (be it for himself or for his buddy Mario). His persistence is unmatched.​

sorry i have not reply but whatn is happening right now in the RP?
(Sorry i ask really busy with other RP,s)

In the case of your character, you are stuck in the same jail cell as Neptune, Samus and the others.

Name:
Captain Toad
Picture:
ctttart11.jpg

Franchise/Series:
Super Mario Bros.
Personality:
Toad might not be the bravest captain, or the strongest or fastest captain. Heck, his backpack even prevents him from jumping anywhere. But he's got as much pluck as the radishes he pulls from the ground. And he did save Toadette from a giant magpie... twice. Now that says something.

Captain Toad might be a little cowardly, but he's also really resourceful and able to think his way around a problem such as a locked door, a high-up ledge, or a bunch of Shy Guys patrolling around the interior of a steam train. (He has to be, since his backpack weighs him down from jumping.) Toad is always ready for adventure, and ready to track treasure wherever it goes (be it for himself or for his buddy Mario). His persistence is unmatched.​
Accepted. 3 characters? @Jaysunn going fast here.

Sorry For The Delay!

Character: Blaze
Personality: Doesn't usually trust people....The Reason? Due to her trying to find the most importait thing in her universe. Sol Emeralds.
Game Series: Sonic The Hedgehog Franchise.
Picture:
Blaze_the_Cat_by_basta6.jpg

CS 2

Name: Neon
Series: "Sonic The Hedgehog"
Personaity: It can be described in one word. Mixed.
He has a bipolar thing that is dedermined by the things that happen. If things are normal, he acts just a little ADD but fine after that. If things get way to hectic, well, he just goes into underdog/smart-a$$ mode.

Hi~ Two questions;

Are you still accepting applicants?

And can we choose characters from open-world games? (For example, Fable, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.