The Crimson Rose Academy

Whisteria smirked at her then licked her face again, just to spite and mess with her.

~*~

Chase looked after her curiously when she suddenly ran off. He saw her go over to the oak tree but wasn't able to see what she did over there. Then she came back with Jason's phone and a relieved smile came upon his face. "Thanks so much- um..." He just realized that he had no idea what this girl's name was. He knew that they were in the same grade but that was about it. He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. "I just realized... I don't even know your name."

Talia raised one of her eyebrows at this. "You? Play dirty? A pretty boy like you? I doubt that." She scoffed at him.

~*~

Nate looked over at her curiously, "What? That you shouldn't worry so much?" He honestly wasn't sure what exactly she was asking about. He had just said a couple different things and any part of it could be what she's annoyed about.

~*~

Dmitri shook his head at the two but waved goodbye as they ran off. "See ya!" He then turned to Hamira and Riven. "Well, shall we go to class then?" He asked.

Hamira waved after Duncan and Allison with a smile then shrugged to Dmitri, "I guess so. Who's class do you have next?" She asked Dmitri, she already knew Riven's schedule so she knew that he was in the other class so wouldn't be joining her in her next one... She just hoped that maybe Dmitri would be in it with her since he was basically a friend to her now.

Dmitri sighed, "I have History. It so boring!" He groaned, hanging his head back to exemplify his dislike to the class.

Riven looked over to him, showing no emotion. "I'm in that class too. It's not too bad, if you have something else to think about anyway." He shrugged a small half-smirk/ half-smile forming on his face.

Dmitri grinned, "Cool, so we'll be in class together." He then remembered Hamira, she hadn't said what class she was in. "What about you Hamira? What class are you in?"

Hamira frowned, "I have math next..." She looked down sadly, so she really wasn't going to be in class with any of her friends. She sighed sadly. She then glanced around them to the almost deserted hallway. "We should probably get going, we're going to be late soon. Bye!" She told them then jogged off to her next class.

Riven looked after her until she disappeared around the corner. He then turned back to Dmitri who was looking at him curiously, he simply shook his head and started walking to his next class, Dmitri walking with him.

Hamira ran into the classroom, thinking she was going to be late when really, she was just arriving right before her other classmates.

7th*~

(no clue what to say here 0.0)

Freshmen*~

Destiny walked into her class and sat near her friends. This was going to be a boring class so might as well be next to people who she liked talking to.

~*~*~*~*~

Celine walked into the class and went to sit in the back of the class. The teacher came in right after her and another boring day in class had begun. Celine wasn't really paying attention though. She was doodling in her notebook so that it looked like she was taking notes. Couldn't just look like she was doing nothing now could she.

Sophomores*~

Serana rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Serana." She had picked up her backpack by now. "Nice to meet you, see ya around." With that she took off to her other class, Talia would catch up she was sure of it. Besides she ad just heard some screams from where the juniors were. She snickered to herself, the prank must have worked.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason smirked, "Believe it! I am an evil mastermind after all!" He grinned brightly and laughed.

~*~*~*~*~

Evie was walking down the halls to her class and had a smug smile on her face. She had indefinitely won the bet, it wasn't hard to convince any of the boys in their class to get her Jason's phone so that she could hide it. He should have been more careful before saying that she couldn't take it from him any time she wanted. She laughed to herself. For crying out loud a siren could do almost anything she wanted once her mind was set to it. Evelynn was no different, all it had taken was some minor smiling, one or two faked discreet glances, a well timed chuckle and she was good to go.

Juniors*~

Luna gave him a blank stare before rolling her eyes and looking at the road, "Do you seriously not know what i'm talking about? Geez...and I thought Ducan was bad...Is it just a guy thing? Better yet is it a senior thing?"

~*~*~*~*~

Damien had stopped at his locker and was grabbing some things really quick. Then he started on his way to class he was already late and when he was about to walk in he heard some of the girls in the class freak out and scream and lots of chaos inside. He stopped and nervously opened the door what he saw inside made him stand there a little dumbfounded. You couldn't blame him really. Everyone, and everything for that matter, was covered in glue, feathers, and some color of glitter. The teacher looked at him and told him to go check the other half of the class and he left immediately.

~*~*~*~*~

Storm was sitting down in the back corner of the history class and jotting down something in her notebook when she heard some people scream. She glanced up and looked a bit confused. Seniors would have already left the area. The other juniors? They would be the closest to them at the moment, but why would they be screaming? Math wasn't that horrible. Sophomores? Nah. Her thoughts were disrupted when the teacher opened the door and started talking wight a sophomore boy. She shrugged and then continued writing in her book.

Seniors*~

Duncan looked at Allison, "So where am I being taken to exactly?" He raised a brow expectantly.

~*~*~*~*~

Allison laughed and looked at him, "You'll see~ No worries though, i'm not going to make you suffer while I talk to girls." She chuckled and kept walking.

~*~*~*~*~

Jane was slightly dozing off. However, her ears perked up when she heard someone approaching. She wondered who it could be, the only people put about now would be seniors and the unlucky few who were late. When she looked around she saw a girl from her class walking with one of the boys in their grade, they quickly walked across the field and seemed to be headed to the outer courtyard. She sighed and leaned back against the tree trunk. No one else seemed to be close by at the moment so she closed her eyes once again but remained awake.

~*~*~*~*~

Cassandra was sitting under a giant oak tree and reading a book. She wasn't paying much attention to what was around her but was completely involved in her book. Right now she had just reached the best part, the ranger had just been offered a position in the royal guard but he had turned it down politely. He said that had wanted that once but had truly come to enjoy being a ranger. To her that was the best decision, after all he was suited for being a ranger far more than a knight and he was very good at it too.

Whisteria, by now, was a little worn out so she backed up a few steps from Skye and yawned. She then lazily laid down and put her head on her paws.

~*~

Talia laughed at him and rolled her eyes. "Ha! You wish, you're more just like a crazy person with nomophobia."

Chase looked after her curiously, these two were a couple of strange girls... "Bye!" He yelled after her then shrugged and jogged back over to his friend. "Jason, stop flirting, I have your phone! That other girl had it." He called to Jason when he reached them.

~*~

Nate was no completely lost about what she was talking about. He shook his head at her with a confused smile, "Now I really have no idea what you're talking about..."

~*~

Hamira screamed in shock right when the prank went off but then just stood there in shock for a couple seconds after she was hit with all of the glue, feathers and glitter. She couldn't believe what just happened, she was even sure what just happened. She was the first in the class so she got the most of the hit too so she was completely covered in all of the things. When she was finally able to react and move again, tears poured down her face in embarrassment. All the other girls were freaking out and continued to scream but her, tears were just silently going down her face. She looked down at herself and couldn't see and inch of her body or outfit or anything. She then just turned and ran out of the room to the only place she knew she could go to, to the only person she knew she could go to.

~*~

Dmitri was very confused when he suddenly heard the other half of his class start screaming to say the least. He looked over to the door in confusion when Damien suddenly came to it. Of course the demon would be fine... no-no, he had to stop thinking like that but he couldn't help it. It was in his nature.

Riven froze when the heard the prank go off, not because of all the chaos or the many high pitched squeals of all of the girls, no, there was only one voice he paid attention to that was Hamira's. Her initial scream echoed in his head, drowning out those of everyone else. His head snapped over to the door and his teacher when someone came over to it. Damien was at the door and telling his teacher what had happened. The teacher's eyes widened and she started to run out the door to help the other half of his class but then, remembering the class she was currently teaching, she mumbled something about continuing to read then ran out of the door. Riven knew that the class wouldn't read and he didn't care anyway, he was out of that room in a flash and searching for Hamira. They ran into each other a couple seconds later. "What happened? Are you ok?" He asked worriedly the moment he saw her.

Hamira immediately ran into his arms, still crying. 'There-there was a prank or something... Look at me.." She mumbled, hiding her face in his chest in embarrassment.

Riven wrapped his arms around her and glared at nothing in particular, thinking back to the fact that Damien was fine while he knew that the rest of his class was pranked, that Hamira was pranked. Coincidence? Unlikely.

~*~

Drysten was sitting underneath one of the many large oak trees which were scattered around the campus, reading one of his, as Chris would call it, 'boring as hell' books. He rolled his eyes at that, yes because hell would totally be boring... imbecile. His brothers were all with him at the upper field except they were all doing various other things, he didn't know what exactly but he didn't care either. As long as whatever it is doesn't effect him, they could be doing anything.

Chris stuck his tongue out at Anson, "Oh look at me, I'm Anson, I'm so great, no one can beat me hahaha." He called out, mimicking Anson's exact voice. He knew about Anson's temper, heck, it was mostly because of him that Anson even had a temper. Yeah, you could definitely call Chris 'provocative' or 'antagonistic' as he has been called many times before...

Anson glared at his brother and growled angrily. "Shut up, moron!" He shouted then charged at Seth, winding up to punch him but it was just another if his clones so right when he hit it, it was gone.

Chris' voice then came from atop a tree to Anson's right, "Haha! You can't catch me!" He yelled out in a sing-song voice.

Seth sighed in annoyance at his brothers' antics, sometimes they could be such idiots. He leaned against the tree Drysten was reading under and watched Chris and Anson's fight.

7th*~

Skye jumps up in excitement, "Success!! Now I don't have to deal with a sugar high wolf!" She started running around Whisty in circles, after all the crisis of dying was now averted. Life was looking great at this point.

Freshmen*~

Destiny and her friends were passing notes discreetly and smothering chuckles like experts. They did this everyday and never got caught, she loved that fact so much.

~*~*~*~*~

Celine was in the process of writing out a list of places she had visited during her life when she was called on by the teacher. Without missing a beat she answered the question and continued what she was doing. The teacher looked at her confused and all Celine did was look at her and smile innocently. They could never catch her off guard and she found it hysterical that they still tried.

Sophomores*~

Jason smirked and took his phone from Chase, he then threw Talia her phone and bracelet. "Silly people! Always going and saying such funny things!" He then grinned and dragged Chase away with him. "Goodbye odd person! We don't want to be late for class!" He started laughing and then ran to the next class.

~*~*~*~*~

Serana couldn't resist. She walked past the junior's class on her way and glanced inside. It was hilarious! She started laughing and walked away. Everyone was freaking out and covered head to toe in glue, feathers, and glitter. They had a major success in this prank...now if they could just avoid getting caught they would be freaking geniuses. She had to walk all the way past the courtyard once again and saw Talia still standing there. "Hey! Were going to be late! Come on!"

~*~*~*~*~

Evelynn was sitting at her desk bored. Their teacher had yet to arrive and some of their classmates were still gone. Then again she was early...maybe she stop getting to class on time.

Juniors*~

Luna glanced at him. "Yup... definitely a senior thing. Duncan and Allison tend to do the same thing. They say something and think nothing is weird about their comments." She rolled her eyes and glanced at where they were. one-fourth of the trip was left and she was kind of irritated. This was taking to long for her liking, the drive back was going to be annoyingly long too.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien sighed and followed the teacher back to his class. He already knew where this was going to go. Either A) people were going to blame him, B) the teachers were going to employ his good sense of smell to help find out who did it, or C) both. The teachers already knew he didn't go looking for trouble, they knew he was laid-back and generally quiet. However, he had a feeling that some people would blame him automatically since he wasn't caught in the prank. The more he thought about it the more he realized the third option was most likely.

~*~*~*~*~

Storm rolled her eyes. Way to much drama for her. She just looked back at her reading for the class and started on it. The others could just go ahead and fail the class. Honestly it didn't bother her one bit. That was probably the reason why she had the best grades in the junior class...she wasn't exactly sociable or kind. She hit her head into her desk quietly though, this book was so boring.

Seniors*~

Allison laughed and she dragged him into the outer courtyard. "Come on, we need to get our reading done for lit. This is a good place." She then dragged him over to a willow tree and sat down. She looked around in her bag and yanked a giant book out. Like hell she was going to suffer alone through this thing.

~*~*~*~*~

Duncan laughed at her, "You didn't finish it yet? You realize how long we have had to do it right?" When he got her 'yeah yeah yeah...' response he rolled his eyes and sat down next to her.

~*~*~*~*~

Cassandra heard a noise and glanced up from her book. A good distance away from her were some boys arguing and two others sitting down. As long as they didn't get closer she supposed it would be fine. Cassy wasn't exactly a people person, something about being around so many made her nervous. She looked back at her book and tried to focus on it once again but found it hard with the background noise. She glanced back up and saw that they were still arguing. Maybe she should go and see what was wrong. She got up and walked softly over to them. "Um...excuse me. What are you doing?"

Whisteria lifted her head up and looked over to Skye with an expression as if to say, 'you're crazy'. She then shook her head at her amusedly and glanced over to the school. The day was almost over so she might as well just stop caring about making it to class anymore. She sighed and trotted over to Skye then looked up at her with eyes that told her that she wanted Skye to pick her up.

~*~

Chase allowed himself to be dragged away but waved back to Talia and called back, "See ya!"

~*~

Talia watched Jason leave with Chase in tow, in confusion. She then shook her head and turned to Serana, "Yeah, yeah! I'm coming!" She called then quickly shoved her phone in her pocket and bracelet back on her wrist before running over to her friend as they made their way to their next class.

~*~

Nate smirked at her, "Or maybe we're all just dumbstruck by your beauty." He said, twirling a piece of her hair in between his fingers.

~*~

Riven pulled away from Hamira a little, wiping away some of her tears. "Ira, do you know who set that prank up?" he asked, his eyes searching her face for any answers. If she had no idea, he knew someone that was going to be at the top of his suspect list.

Hamira shook her head, "N... no." she told him. "Wh-why?" She asked in confusion.

Riven brought her back into a hug before answering, "Because I'm going to find whoever did this to you. I already have one suspect..." He trailed off.

~*~

Seth crossed his arm and was simply watching his brothers' fight but then looked over our of the corner of his eye to the other girl who was out there near them all. He actually looked at her curiously only when she started walking over to them but didn't say anything yet.

Anson teleported to the tree he had last heard Chris' voice coming from but there was no one there anymore. He growled then looked back to the field below him. Lo and behold, there was Chris, standing there, laughing.

Chris had just put another of his clones up in that tree to throw his brother off when he was actually just behind one of the other trees. Once he saw Anson in the tree his clone just disappeared from, he walked out from behind the tree laughing.

Drysten
didn't even look up from his book when she approached, due to his power he was able to know who she was and everything so there was no need. "I would duck if I were you." He told her and immediately before a fist flew right at her.

Anson jumped down the tree and charged at Chris with his fist raised to punch him but by the time he had run over there, Chris had dodged to one side, revealing that other girl to be behind him. It was too late to stop his punch however.

7th*~

Skye laughed and looked at Whisty. "I so got this." She then picked Whisty up and started walking slowly towards the school building. If she could deal with all the weight from her armor she could pick up a little wolf.

Freshmen*~

(yeah...just imagine a boring class period for them)

Sophomores*~

Jason was holding his phone and looking at it lovingly. "I have missed you so much! Let's see who has messaged me." He then started going through his phone and replying to all his messages. He then looked at Chase, "Thanks man. Thought I would never see it again."

~*~*~*~*~

"Hey do you still have my phone?" Serana looked at Talia expectantly. "Because I don't have it on me...I think I left it with you earlier."

Juniors*~

Luna scoffed, "Allison would kill Duncan, and she also doesn't roll that way. I know them to well, like I said I think it's a senior thing."

~*~*~*~*~

Damien was talking to both of the teachers in the hall and was nodding his head. He saw Riven and Hamira down the hall behind the teachers but said nothing. Some odd feeling arose in him that said it might be better to avoid them. Of course this had nothing to do with the fact that Riven was already glaring at him as soon as he saw him. Seriously...what was with today? Everyone seemed to hate him. He was snapped out of the thoughts when the teachers both looked at him and awaited his response. "Ok. I understand. Right away." With that he took off down the hall past them. They had already allowed him to look around and see if he could pick up on a scent.

~*~*~*~*~

Storm looked up and around the room to see if anyone was watching. When she didn't see anyone looking towards her she pulled out a blue book and opened it up. Inside were pages and pages of lined paper that had writing scrawled all over it. If looked at closely it was noticeable that it was a story. She took out a pencil and started writing in it.

Seniors*~

Cassandra heard his warning but was looking at the two fighting so she had already known. Right before he could hit her she had disappeared and was near one of the other trees near them. She sighed slightly and shook her head. People were so violent now it seemed. Last time she tried to see what was wrong with others. She was better off just staying in her own little bubble.

Whisteria sleepily looked up at Skye then shifted slightly to be more comfortable but she couldn't find one. With an internal shrug she shifted into a large (but still a baby) snake and wrapped herself around her friend, draping over her shoulders, around her waist and one of her arms. She did all this because it was actually pretty comfortable to her (hard to explain how but it was...) and she wanted to be sure she wouldn't fall.

~*~

Chase looked at his friend as if he was insane and he then he voiced this opinion of his friend, "You are such a crazy idiot sometimes... And it was no big deal, I just had to get that other girl, Serana, to get it for me. She must have hidden it." He shrugged thoughtfully.

~*~

Talia thought for a moment, "Um...." Did she? Talia honestly wasn't all that sure at the moment. She attempted to discreetly check her pockets to see if she could feel the phone somewhere. "No, that one's mine..." She mumbled to herself when she felt her own phone that that boy had tossed her. She was starting to actually get worried when she couldn't feel the phone in her pockets, when Serana was mad, it was always best to run if you're not the target and if you are... then you're screwed. Talia then breathed a sigh of relief when she felt the phone in her jacket pocket. She pulled it out as if she knew it was there the whole time and handed it to Serana. "Yup, it's right here."

~*~

Nate cocked one of his eyebrows at this, "No... I think it's just the fact that you're too sexy for your own good." He said casually, still twirling the piece of her hair in between his fingers.

~*~

Dmitri shrugged and looked around his classroom. The teacher had told them to be reading the rest of the chapter but it was clear that no body was or will be anytime soon and luckily with teacher, if everyone doesn't do an assignment, she won't even count it. It was then that he noticed another girl in his class, she wasn't talking to her friends like everyone else, instead she was writing something in a notebook. He looked over to her curiously. "Hey, what are you doing? No one else is doing classwork so you don't have to either."

~*~

Riven saw Damien approaching and quickly snapped into action; he retracted away from Hamira and turned to face him with a hard glare. When he reached them, Riven pushed Damien back, against the wall behind him. "What happened?" He asked harshly. He didn't care that there were teachers in the hall with them, they were too busy dealing with the panicking students to pay them much attention anyway.

Hamira gasped in shock and horror at Riven's actions. "Riven, don't!" She yelled at him and tried to pull her friend away from Damien but he wouldn't budge. "Stop it!" She yelled again but Riven just ignored her, as if he didn't even heard her and he basically didn't."

~*~

Drysten just continued to read his book but still paid some attention to this girl and his brothers' interactions.

Seth smirked a little at her instant reflex to dodge Anson's punch, not many others have been so lucky as to have dodged one of his punches. So, she can teleport too, this could be interesting.

Anson's previous glare was erased from his face in an instant and he looked over at the girl in interest. "You can teleport too?" He immediately asked her.

Chris looked between Anson and this new girl curiously, both of them can teleport? Cool! He grinned.

7th*~

Skye was doing okay and then she felt Whisty morph and suddenly a giant snake was around her. She freaked out and started running around in a circle with her arms up. "Snake!! Snake!!! SNAKE!!!!" To say she had mild discomfort of them would be an understatement.

Freshmen*~

(yeah...still boring class stuff. I will have to figure this out eventually but I am to lazy right now. Besides at least I am updating.)

Sophomores*~

Serana took her phone and slipped into her pocket but looked at her friend. "You so forgot where it was didn't you?" It had taken to long for her to actually Talia had a bad habit of forgetting where she put everything even if it had only been a second or two.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason grinned and nodded. "Yes. Yes I am-hey! wait! Did you call me an idiot?! That is so mean Chase!" He looked at his friends with a feigned hurt expression. However he was quickly sidetracked, "Hey Chase...who do you think took my phone in the first place?"

Juniors*~

Luna had been so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice him messing with her hair. However, she was pulled out of these thoughts and shook her head so that her hair was shaken out of his hand. "Quit it! I didn't say you could touch my hair!" She was getting aggravated at this point, they were almost there yet so far at the same time.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien grimaced when his head snapped back into the wall but ignored the pain and looked at Riven. He kept his cool and spoke calmly. "I don't know. If you don't mind stepping back I could actually continue my job in finding out what the hell happened. After all that is what I was doing before you decided it was my fault." He gave him a blank stare and made no move to escape, it was better if it wasn't forced and there was no violence.

~*~*~*~*~

Storm looked up and at Dmitri. "Who said I was doing classwork? Just because i'm writing doesn't mean it is associated with school." She was generally disinterested (and it showed in her voice) in answering people but did anyways. It wasn't really like there was anything better to do in this boring class.

Seniors*~

Jane had gotten down from her perch and was now walking around the halls. She saw Hamira, Riven, and Damien and walked over lazily. "Hey, whats going on here?" Her voice, despite the situation, sounded cheery and laid-back.

~*~*~*~*~

Cassandra remained quiet and nodded her head hesitantly. She then realized that she had probably disturbed whatever they were doing when she spoke up she was audible but not extremely loud, her voice sounded soft and apologetic. "sorry for interrupting..i..um...why were you fighting?" She was internally scolding herself, she should have just left it would have been less troublesome and embarrassing.

Whisteria jumped in shock at her sudden and loud reaction and instinctively tightened her hold on Skye in shock.

~*~

Talia opened her mouth in shock at her question, "No! I of course knew where your phone was!" She shouted indignantly and crossed her harms.

~*~

Chase just gave him a cheeky smile back. The shrugged at his question, "How should I know?" He then thought for a moment, "Wait, didn't that one girl bet you that she could take your phone at any time but you said she couldn't? That seems like a pretty good motive."

~*~

"You never said that I couldn't." Nate shrugged but still dropped his hand when she shook her hair away from him. He sighed and looked around the car boredly. He needed something to do with his hands. He then came to her and had a great idea. He shrugged to himself then instead moved his hand to rest on her leg, just above her knee and drew circles on it with his thumb.

~*~

Riven stopped for a moment and just glared at Damien, "Then why are you the only one who was not hit by the blast?" He asked him challengingly.

Hamira took Riven's stopped motion as an opportunity to pull him away from Damien and he did allow himself to be pried away, unwillingly, but he still did.

~*~

Dmitri leaned back a little from her and put his hands up in surrender, "Hey, you're the one who's writing after the teacher thought it would be a good idea assign us work. How was I supposed to know it wasn't for school?" He put his hands back down and looked over at the page she was writing on, "So... what are you doing then?" He asked curiously.

~*~

Seth sighed and shook his head, pushing himself off of the tree and moved closer to them, "Great, now you've done it." He said, rolling his eyes with an amused smile on his face.

Anson then went back to glaring at Chris, "Because that idiot is the most annoying butt-wipe in the continent."

Chris laughed and rolled his eyes at his brother, "Oh, come on! You get so riled up over the smallest thing." He said with a laugh.

Drysten simply sighed and shook his head at his brothers, they could be so immature at times... It got annoying after a while and Seth only stops them sometimes, the rest of the time he just watched the chaos unfold like it's a TV show or something.

Skye not realizing that she was making her predicament even worse only continued to freak out until she tripped and landed ungracefully. She had to take a few deep breaths and closed her eyes. It wouldn't hurt her, after all it was her friend. She kept saying this mantra over and over in her head and finally she was calm enough to open her eyes. "Whisty...I am freaking terrified of snakes..." She did not look down at the snake around her neck but at the sky so that she would not freak out again.

~*~*~*~*~

Destiny was smothering her laughs once again as she caught a note that was thrown to her. The teacher hadn't noticed so far and they were doing pretty good in their conversation. Her friends and her were talking about some of the latest news. After all they had to keep up on everything or else their reputation would sadly dissolve. it was well known that if you needed info there were two major groups you could ask. Either the senior girls because they had been around a while and seen a lot of drama or you could ask the some of the freshmen girls. They were still obsessed on gossiping and what was hot as far as news goes. Destiny happened to belong to the circle of the go-to girls. In fact she was one of the best in her class. She and her friends could find out a lot for you and pretty darn fast.

~*~*~*~*~

Celine was still lazily sketching but paid a little more attention to the class. The teacher was going on and on about a certain topic and every now and then she called on some of the quieter students. Surprisingly enough a lot of the class was answering and not making a fool of themselves. This actually shocked her a bit and she rolled her eyes.

~*~*~*~*~

Serana laughed and looked at Talia, "Sure you did. I believe you now calm down, I was messing with you my dear friend. No need to get so frazzled unless..." She smiled evily, "You really did forget where it was. But I am sure that isn't the case." Serana looked ahead of her once again and smiled brightly, sometimes it was to easy to ruffle her up. She glanced at her friend as they reached the changing rooms, "So ready for gym? I heard we may be playing volleyball or soccer today since they are separating girls and guys up today." There were some advantages to asking teachers question after all, it had only taken a simple question to get her p.e. teachers to tell her their ideas for today.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason chuckled, "Nah! I highly doubt that is what actually happened. I mean come on she couldn't just take it. She wasn't even near us at all. It definitely was not her." He laughed at the mere idea of it, that girl wouldn't have been able to get his phone that simply. That was the plain truth.

~*~*~*~*~

Evelyn was finishing changing into her p.e. uniform and was putting her things in her gym locker. She hoped that today wouldn't be a boring class, the only thing she knew is that they wouldn't be running the track but that didn't mean there weren't other boring options.

~*~*~*~*~

Luna twitched and tried not to jump when Nate did that. "I don't know if I was clear enough. Please do not touch me while I am driving." They were pretty darn close now and she really didn't want to break her record of not killing anyone at all so soon to seeing Ally again.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien looked at him blankly. "Well. It is something called being late to class because my damn locker is on the other side of this place. I left early thinking I could avoid being late but apparently that wasn't meant to be." He got sidetracked in his thoughts and said to himself thoughtfully, "hm...maybe I should ask them for a locker transfer...nah. The one I have is in an okay place I guess..."

~*~*~*~*~

Storm sighed, "Fine I will give you that one. As to what I am doing. As you can see I am writing." She didn't really want to sound rude but for some reason she always came off as irritated. It was really a bad character trait she had to work on.

~*~*~*~*~

Cassandra looked between them and teleported away so that she was sitting in the tree on a high sturdy branch unnoticed. Maybe she shouldn't have asked that exact question...now it looked like they were just going to fight more. She sighed quietly and held her book in her lap.

Whisteria winced when she was hurled to the ground as her friend fell then looked at her curiously wondering what the heck was wrong with her. Once Skye explained Whisty slithered off then shifted back to her normal, human form for the first time in an hour when she was a couple feet away. After she shifted, she squatted down next to Skye and cocked her head to the side worriedly, "Are you ok?"

~*~

Talia glared at Serana then lightly wacked her on the back of her head at her first comments. When she asked about gym Talia just groaned in annoyance, "Ugh, I hate gym..." She complained, her head dropping back and she closed her eyes. She then opened one eye at the possibility of playing an actual game today instead of just working out. "I hope so." She paused for a second, "Wait, did you somehow convince them to let us play a game today?" She asked hopefully

~*~

Chase looked away, clearly not believing him, "Alright, if you say so... but don't come crying to me if I was right." He ended with a smirk.

~*~

"Oh, come on, Love. You know you like it." Nate told her half joking and half serious, but will not remove his hand just yet.

~*~

Riven was still visibly angry at Damien and it was showed by his clenched jaw and fists. "I'm sure." He said sarcastically.

Hamira looked at him scoldingly, "Riven..."

Riven sighed quietly and closed his eyes, trying to calm down. After a second he reopened his eye and looked to Damien. "So you're going to find out who set up that prank?"

~*~

Dmitri shifted his weight from one side to the other slightly and tried to, "Well, what are you writing then? If it's not schoolwork?" he asked curiously.

~*~

Seth was too busy laughing and watching his two brothers' squabble to notice the new girl's sudden disappearance. "Calm down Anson, relax." He chuckled.

Chris poked him annoyingly, "Yeah Anson, relax. Lighten up. Go with the flow." He told his brother in an annoying voice.

Anson glared at the two, "Shut up, you idiots. And stop poking me." He snapped at Chris then slapped his hand away from him.

Drysten glance up from his book with a sigh, "You three do know that she's gone, right? She left a little while ago..."

"What?" Seth looked up at where Cassandra had just been but now found an empty space. He then turned to Drysten, "Where did she go?"

Drysten shrugged, not going to answer but changes his mind when Seth raises one of his eyebrow at him challengingly. "She teleported to a nearby tree, I didn't pay attention to to which one."

Seth nodded then looked to Chris who had stopped annoying Ansen when Drysten first told them Cassandra was now gone. "Go check all the trees for her then. You two should apologize for disturbing her in the first place." He told Chris and Ansen while crossing his arms.

Chris groaned at this, "Why should we? She shouldn't get disturbed by so small a thing." He complained but gave out a resigned sigh at the look on Seth's face then quickly teleported away, going from tree to tree.

~*~

Liam sighed in complete boredom at his class then rolled his head over to face Celine. He glanced at the teacher to see if she was looking then quickly flicked a note at Celine which read, 'want to get out of this class?' he then kept an eye on her to see her reaction and be ready for her response but was now facing the teacher acting like he was totally paying attention. The teacher rarely called on him, he learned in the beginning of the year that when called on, Liam would just reply with a sarcastic remark or joke.

~*~

Elle flew over to Evelyn, keeping close to the ground so it was almost as if she was walking, but not. "So what do you think we're going to be stuck doing today?" She asked with a small smile. She never liked it when they had to run, it wasn't like it was hard for her or anything, the fact that she's a fairy made her actually be very light so any physical activity isn't hard for her, she just didn't like it because she actually had to run, and not fly.

~*~

jack quickly changed into his gym short from his previous baggy pants then shrugged off his shirt, making sure not to get his eye patch caught then grabbed his gym uniform one as he walked out of the locker room door to the main gym. There were a couple people in there but no many and the teacher was talking to some student across the room. Jack shrugged and shoved his shirt in his back pocket. Wearing shirts kind of annoyed him since he was a gypsy and in his caravan, if you had a shirt, you could wear it but most of the guys just wore either a vest or no shirt so he only wore then when he had to or when he was yelled at for not wearing one. He walked over to the bleacher which were lined against the wall closest to him and payed down on his back across one row.

Skye looked at her friend like she was crazy. "Fine...but I have a feeling that this kind of thing is going to be happening a lot more often now..." Just that odd feeling she had...no reason in particular. Maybe it was the fact that she was now friends with a crazy person. Yup that might just possibly be it.

~*~*~*~

Destiny got called on the teacher at that moment and Destiny smiled at her a said the answer. The teacher congratulated her and kept talking. After all she had no reason to suspect destiny she looked like she was taking notes the whole time. She then wrote down her reply to her friend's question. One of them had asked her who she thought would be the next couple among the grades and who the least likely would be. The first one took a bit of thinking but the second one didn't at all. Her friends laughed at her second answer and showed their agreement. The Flirt from the Senior class with just about anyone.

~*~*~*~

Celine opened the note and rolled her eyes. Of course that is the only reason he would throw her a note. She got her pen and scribbled down her answer before throwing it back to him. Sure. What is the master plan this time?

~*~*~*~

Serana smirked despite getting hit in the back of the head. "Maybe~ Maybe not. You can dwell on that all on your own my lovely friend!" She grinned and entered the changing rooms. Serana didn't want to really explain what role she had played in this event so she thought it best to leave her best friend with half-answers. She hurried over to where her locker was and started getting ready. "Now hurry up!! We don't want to be late!"

~*~*~*~

Jason laughed, "Like I am going to be wrong. Geez! So much faith." He rolled his eyes at the mere idea of her winning. He was never wrong...well okay he was but not that often!

~*~*~*~

Evelyn looked at Elle, "Hopefully not running. That would be horrible. So maybe a game of some sort. That's the only other thing (which I am literally praying for) we can do in this odd odd class." With that she followed Elle outside where they went to find a seat and wait for the teacher.

~*~*~*~

Luna frowned, "No. No I do not. And hey! Who said you could call me love?" Breath Luna...don't kill the annoying child in the seat next to you. Restraint is always good. She had to keep her cool, couldn't have a repeat of earlier in that morning now could she. When she saw the sign that said the town was about an hour away she sighed in relief.

~*~*~*~

Damien nodded curtly. "That is what I said I was going to do after all. So if you don't mind I need to kind of hurry up so that I can figure this out and report back to the teachers." He already knew it wasn't anyone in the Junior class and it didn't remind him of anyone from the Senior class. That meant he was going to have to go and visit the underclassmen. The teachers had told him where they could all be found and he was on his way there before he was oh so rudely interrupted.

~*~*~*~

Storm looked at him blankly. "Um...not to be offensive, but I don't really feel like telling you. Besides why exactly does it matter what I am writing anyways?" His constant questions were so peculiar to her. Why the hell was he so bloody curious? I mean come on! He wouldn't leave her alone! And that annoyed her just a tad bit...well okay maybe a lot.

~*~*~*~

Cassandra tilted her head in mild confusion, she had only teleported to the tree that the green-haired boy was sitting against. Yet regardless they didn't even search anywhere near that area, she sweat-dropped at this and spoke up a bit. "Not to sound rude, but you really don't pay attention to what is around you do you...?"

Whisteria yawned and rubbed her eyes sleepily, "What do you mean, 'this kind of thing'?" She asked, closing her eyes and laying down on the grass but still payed attention... mostly.

~*~

Liam smirked when he read her response. After glancing around around to check if anyone was looking or paying attention to him, he grabbed a couple of his largest textbooks then slammed them against one of his fingers that's top was placed on the table and the rest her held off the edge of it. The books then caused his finger to snap the wrong way and break with a loud crack. He groaned in pain which gained the teacher's attention. "I need the nurse's office..." He groaned, showing him the broken finger. The teacher's eyes went wide and he nodded his head frantically. "Yeah, go ahead." He said. Liam then held his finger in his other hand and out of the view of everyone else, it was already starting to heal and he didn't want them to know just yet or he might not be able to leave. He looked at Celine with a face that said, 'get him to let you come with'. All she had to do was say that she would escort him to the nurse and they would both be home-free.

~*~

Talia sighed in annoyance at her friend and followed her into the locker room and quickly changed then walked to the door. "Come on then. Don't want to be late and all that." She said sarcastically. She honestly didn't care if they were late, she hated gym.

~*~

Chase shook his head at Jason, "Sure... sure... Whatever you say...." He said unbelievingly. Jason may be his best friend but he could be so arrogant and naive at times.

~*~

Elle nodded in agreement with Evelyn, she actually enjoyed some of the games they got to play. Once they reached the gym Elle looked around for their other friend. "Can you see where Jack is? He's usually out here before us..." She asked her friend while looking for him also.

~*~

Nate smirked, "I don't believe you, Love. And I said I could call you Love, Love." He said, just to irk her more. "And can you blame me for wanting to keep in contact with such a beauty as yourself?"

~*~

Hamira glanced at Riven then back to Damien, "We'll go with you." She volunteered.

Riven looked to her in confusion and obviously did not agree with this. He was about to say something but stopped at the look she gave him so he instead just gave a resigned sigh. He knew that even if he didn't go then it would then just Hamira and Damien which was something he couldn't bring himself to allow.

~*~

Dmitri shrugged and started to twirl his pencil between his fingers half-mindedly. "I dunno, I'm kind of bored and curious about what you're doing, is that a crime?"

~*~

Drysten shook his head with a humorless laugh, "You're telling me..." He muttered, having gone back to reading his book by now.

Anson kicked him lightly at that. "Shut up, we pay attention enough."

Drysten rolled his eyes at that, "And your grammar never ceases to amaze..."

Anson growled at him and was about to tackle him but was stopped by Seth.

Seth sighed and closed his eyes tiredly, rubbing his temples at their constant bickering. "Both of you shut up, you're starting to give me a headache." This caused both Drysten and Anson to go quiet.

Chris had heard her voice and was able to pick out where it originated from so he quickly teleported over to her. "Fancy seeing you here." He said, tipping his imaginary hat at her.

Skye laughed, "Don't worry about it at all! It is of no importance whatsoever! I was just thinking out loud a tad bit." Wait...why would she say that?! It made her sound crazy. WHO THE BLOODY HELL WILLINGLY SAYS THEY TALK TO THEMSELVES?! She face palmed in that instant and had not even realized she was mumbling those very thoughts aloud.

~*~*~*~

Destiny saw his finger and cringed slightly, but she then thought about something. How did he break his finger? No one appeared to be fighting and nothing seemed out of place. Then a thought occurred to her: did he do it to himself? No...that would be to masochistic. However, her thoughts were completely justified by what happened next. The girl that her friends and her had noted to be his friend stood up and gave the teacher an excuse to let her take him to the office. The teacher agreed and they both left.

~*~*~*~

Celine was carrying her stuff and some of Liam's (so that it looked believable and glanced at him. "Never knew you where so desperate to get out of class as to break your own finger." She crinkled her nose in distaste by just thinking about the idea. "You better not start making this a reoccurring thing, or else bad things will happen.

~*~*~*~

Serana closed her locker and caught up with her friend and laughed. "I know what you mean! I cannot wait for today's gym class!!" She grinned, I mean come on how could she not be when she knew exactly what they were doing today. She just hadn't told her friend yet...she gave her friend some of the other ideas she had given the coaches but one had won indefinitely.

~*~*~*~

Jason grinned, "That's the spirit!!" He then took off running and dragged Chase with him to the p.e. changing rooms.

~*~*~*~

Evelyn looked around and then saw him sleeping on the bleachers. "Yeah. He is right over there. Apparently he isn't getting enough sleep again. 'Cause he is making this class his nap-time!" She laughed and walked over to where he was and she then proceeded to poke him in the stomach.

~*~*~*~

Luna speed up the car and then gritted out. "Nate. I am going to be entirely honest with you. Your personality has been shared with me and I have heard the stories. So take you had off of me and leave me the hell alone right now. You are treading on the last of my patience for the day, not to mention I am tired." She really really wanted to kill him but alas. That would be illegal....damn rules and regulations.

~*~*~*~

Damien shook his head and politely declined. "You should stay behind and get cleaned up. Everyone is being allowed to go to their dorms and get cleaned up because of the prank." Besides he didn't want to be mean but he worked faster by himself sometimes.

~*~*~*~

Storm sighed, "No I suppose it isn't. To be honest I don't feel like explaining so here just go ahead and read it." She flipped it all the way to the beginning of her notebook and handed it to him. She then pulled out some homework for another class and worked on that while he read it.

~*~*~*~

Cassandra chuckled lightly at all of their actions and then looked at Chris. "Does this usually happen?"

Whisteria giggled at Skye, "Apparently you willingly say that..." She laughed.

~*~

Liam laughed and shook his head at her. "Don't worry, now that I've used that trick I won't be able to for a while or the teacher will know it's just an excuse." He shrugged and placed his hands behind his head once they were a safe distance away. "See? My finger's fine." He said, showing her his now fully healed finger. "I doesn't even hurt anymore either." He then put his hand back behind his head. "So, what should we do with our new free time?"

~*~

Talia glared at Serana, "Why? Why would anyone want to go to gym class? Tell me!" She cried exaggeratedly.

~*~

Chase sighed, "What is with you dragging me places?" He complained. Once they reached the locker rooms, he walked over to his locker and quickly changed for class. "I wonder what we're doing today..." He mused.

~*~

Jack instinctively grabbed the wrist of whoever was poking him then pulled out a hidden knife which he pressed against the person's neck, and opened his eyes to see this mystery person. All that happened so quickly that to no one was even able to catch his movements until they were done. After a moment he realized that it was just his friend so he let go of her wrist and shoved the knife back in his pocket. "Hey, guys." He said casually sitting back up.

Elle flew after Evelyn, laughing at the Jack. Once they reached him, she gasped at his sudden movement and then playfully pushed him when he sat up. "What is wrong with you?"

Jack shrugged, "You're the ones that snuck up on me."

~*~

Nate sighed and finally retracted his hand, "Fine, fine. It's not my fault I act like this, it's in my genetics. You should just be glad I'm not as bad as some of the others of my kind." He said, rolling his eyes. He was thinking about 2 of his cousins, the guy had eventually gotten to be very desperate and the girl... well let's just say she has a 5 year old son at age 21...

~*~

Hamira looked down at her feathery, glittery and glued clothes and blushed. "Oh... right..." She had forgotten about that, she was so embarrassed and it clearly showed. "Um-well then Riven can go with you!" She said, volunteering her unwilling friend.

Riven looked at Hamira in outrage, "Hey, wait a minute! Who said I wanted to?"

Hamira looked at him pleadingly. "Riven..."

~*~

Dmitri gladly took the book from her and started to read it. The story she was writing was very interesting and captivating even though she wasn't done yet. By the time he finished, he had a grin on his face and he turned to her, "That's a really cool story! Where did you get the idea for that?" He asked in amazement.

~*~

Chris chuckled and scratched the back of his head, "Um... yeah, pretty much." He said with a smirk. "Now then, shall we descend, fair lady?" He said with an exaggerated bow, holding his hand out to help her down with a bow.

Seth rolled his eyes at Chris and Cassandra, "Just get down here, Chris." He said, shaking his head in amusement.

Anson looked up at them, "Yeah, Chris, stop flirting and get down here." He teased.

Skye looked at Whisty, "Wait...I said that out loud? Oh no! I must be going crazy!!" She started running around Whisty in a slightly panicked state once again.

~*~*~*~

Celine rolled her eyes, "Oh yes how could I forget. You heal ridiculously fast. I think it was a great idea and it was very inspired." The sarcasm was noticeable but she looked innocent like it was really a compliment. If someone didn't know her well enough they might have even ignored the tone and believed her small act.

~*~*~*~

Serana laughed at her friend's misery, "And I am the dramatic one? Geez p.e. isn't that horrible Talia. Besides think about it...if I had happened to talk to our 'understanding' coaches what do you think I would suggest for us to do?" She grinned and her eyes gleamed with a devious tint. It was a pretty obvious answer so she hoped her friend actually guessed it.

~*~*~*~

Jason grinned at his friend's comment and hurried to get ready. He quickly finished and then waited for Chase. "This is why I drag you everywhere. You take for ever and are sooooo slow!" Jason laughed and started walking like an old man. "I'm Chase. Don't worry I will catch up to you...in a hundred years."

~*~*~*~

Evelyn yelped at the sudden action and felt slight fear when the knife was placed against her neck momentarily. When it was released she jumped back and wouldn't get closer to Jack. To say she was scared out of her wits would be an understatement. Knives just reminded her of bad memories and she had a strong dislike for them. Of course she had never told any of her friends, yet ironically enough she had to be friends with a person most likely to carry one on them. Oh irony...

~*~*~*~

Luna tried to keep her cool, "I should say the same. I have more patience then most werewolves, and keeping such restraint on my anger is. extremely. hard." When they finally got into the town she was still pretty upset but she felt like her attitude might improve a tad bit upon seeing her best friend.

~*~*~*~

Damien sighed, "He can do whatever he wants. However, I have to continue with my job. See you later." With that he walked down the hall in the direction of the gym, he was hoping he could catch the sophomores when they were all together so that his search time could be shortened.

~*~*~*~

Storm finished writing down the answer to one of the homework problems and then looked at him. "A variety of places. I hear ideas from people, see things in culture (books, movies, anime, etc.), and sometimes come up with some of it. I guess you could say it is a giant melting-pot of a book." When he said he had liked it she was honestly surprised, then again she hadn't really let anyone besides family and some teachers look at it. Even then that was only so they could help her with some minor editing.

~*~*~*~

Cassandra teleported down and shook her head and said quietly. "Odd people..." Cute? Possibly...would she flirt with him? NO. As it was she needed to keep away from people. Staying low key was her major goal anyways, being here with them was destroying that goal ever so slowly as it was. She needed to remember why she was at the school in the first place.

Whisteria actually fell back laughing at this. Her friend was freaking out like a chicken with it's head cut off. "Calm... down..." She managed to get out between laughs.

~*~

Liam looked at her flatly, "Really Cel? Really? You should just be glad I helped you get out fo that class, I didn't have to you know!" He said with a glare which would look to be fueled with actual anger at her, but she knew he was just messing with her. Truthfully, it always felt strange for him to do things like this (skipping class, pretending to break appendages, etc.) without a partner in crime and since Leo couldn't be there with him, he chose to befriend Celine.

~*~

An unbelieving smile slowly crept onto Talia's face, there was no way Serana could have persuaded the coaches to play that in class, could she? "You didn't..." She said, shaking her head slightly.

~*~

Chase glared at him then used some magic to make it feel like Jason had just hit the class bully who was facing the other way and was next to Jason. The bully turned around with a glare toward Jason. "Did you just punch me, pip-squeak?" He said threateningly. Chase nodded his head innocently, "Yeah, he did. I saw it with my own eyes!" He told him before the bully turned back around with some of his cronies and ganged up on and cornered Jason. With an evil smirk aimed at his friend, Chase took off, out of the locker room but paused at the door to call back, "Hurry up Jason, you are sooooo slow!"

~*~

Jack cocked his head worriedly at Evelyn, "You ok there, Ev?" He asked.

Elle glared at him, "Look what you did Jack! You need to apologize." She told him.

Jack had heard Elle but he just ignored her and focussed on Evelyn's reactions.

~*~

Nate just smirked at her, "What can I say? You look hot when you're angry." He said with a wink.

~*~

Riven looked at Hamira stubbornly, he obviously did not want to go.

Hamira just looked back at Riven pleadingly, "Please, Riven. It wasn't his fault and maybe this way you guys might be able to get along?" She said hopefully.

Riven sighed and closed his eyes, "...Fine. I'll go with him but it's only to find the culprit." He reopened his eyes and looked at her softly. "Now go get yourself cleaned up, I'll be back soon." He said with half-hearted smile.

Hamira grinned widely at him. "Thanks Riven! Bye, I'll see you later then." She said then turned around and ran back to her room, her tail wagging from side to side happily. She really did hope they could get along, Riven was her best friend and she really liked Damien.

Riven shook his head at her then ran after Damien, catching up to him shortly. When he did, he slowed down to keep pace with him and stuck his hands in his pockets casually.

~*~

Dmitri still had a smile on his face as she explained her process of getting ideas, "Well, I think it's brilliant! And it seems like on of those stories my sister loves to read." He chuckled. His sister may be extremely hyper at times but she was also a major bookworm, having gone through about 10 books during one summer vacation.

~*~

Chris teleported after her and appeared next to her. "Hey, we may be odd, but that just makes us all the more awesome." He stated proudly.

Anson rolled his eyes and walked closer to her then pointed to Chris with his thumb, stage-whispering to Cassandra so Chris could still hear, "Some of us are much odder than others..."

Seth shook his head at them both, "All right you two, give her some room, she's only just met us and you're already suffocating her." He chuckled. He then crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at the two, "And don't you two have something to say to her anyhow?" He asked rhetorically.

Anson pretended to think for a moment then shook his head, "Nope. Not really."

Chris elbowed him and motioned his head toward the look on Seth's face, he was obviously waiting for them to apologize for scaring this girl away the first time.

Anson sighed and turned back to Cassandra, "Sorry for disturbing you earlier." He said like a child who just got scolded by his mother for taking another kid's toy.

Chris said the same as his brother, shifting awkwardly on either foot.

Skye looked at her friend, "Whisty!! This isn't funny! This is serious?! I could be going crazy right now!" The again maybe she already was crazy...oh well not important.

~*~*~*~

Celine smirked and nudged him in the side, "We both know you would be bored to death without me. So technically yes. Yes you did have to." Not to mention she would have been furious if he had chosen to leave her there in that boring class all by herself. Not that she would ever tell him that though. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

~*~*~*~

Serana laughed evily, "Oh but I did my friend. I did indeed and my plan was executed flawlessly!!" She was once again kicking up the drama and laughing evily and even doing the hand motions that generally went along with evil laughter. She definitely got more than one look from people who thought she was crazy. Most however realized she was the theater child and rolled their eyes before looking away.

~*~*~*~

Jason sighed and looked at them. "I didn't do it so I suggest you back away before you get hurt." When he was met with laughter and sarcastic jabs he shook his head and grinned. "Well I warned you." With that called upon his dragon strength and in a few seconds the bullies were being excused to the nurses office. He then walked over to Chase with an evil grin. "So Chase..."

~*~*~*~

Evelyn snapped out of her daze and looked at the two. "Oh! No worries!! Um...I will be back! Sorry guys..." With that she took off and ran up to the teacher. She asked that she be excused and then she ran into the halls. She quickly slid against a wall that hid her from sight. "Damn I thought I was over that..." It bothered her a lot that she was still deathly afraid of knives, as her thoughts remained on that idea she didn't realize that her hand drifted towards her left side where the edge of the scar wrapped around near the front of her torso.

~*~*~*~

Luna rolled her eyes and was looking at the exits.If she missed it because of him he was so going to die. Laws could good rot for all she cared. Wait...no!!! Rules are good. Don't kill the idiot sitting next to you, remember!!! PATIENCE, CALM, RELAX. She started repeating this mantra along with MURDER IS AGAINST THE LAW. inside her head.

~*~*~*~

Damien was heading towards the gym and glanced to his side when Riven caught up to him, "You don't have to come with me you realize. I already know you don't want to." It was a bit confusing to him, why come with him? A few seconds ago Riven was ready to kill him it seemed.

~*~*~*~

Storm nodded her head in acknowledgement, "Thanks. However, I still have a lot of chapters to write yet not to mention a good amount of editing to do until it is anywhere near complete." The comment about his sister wasn't wasted at all, "You have a sister? How old?" Maybe she was around her sibling's age...the chances of that were ridiculously slim though.

~*~*~*~

Cassandra tilted her head in mild confusion and then she remembered, "Oh...um...it's fine. Really. Don't worry about it at all." She smiled softly and shifted a bit so that she was holding her book behind her back. "I can assure you that I wasn't doing anything very important."

Whisteria still couldn't stop laughing despite her friend's obvious concern for her mental health. "If it's not funny, then why am I laughing?" She managed to get out between laughs

~*~

Liam rolled his eyes "Psht, you wish. You always complain about that class so I was helping you by getting you out." He then heard someone, a hall monitor maybe, walking toward them. "Sh." With that he cradled/ covered his hand that was supposed to be injured and got a look on his face that seemed like that of someone who had just gotten seriously injured. "It hurts!" He complained, loud enough for whoever was coming there way to hear but also quiet enough that it didn't seem suspicious.

~*~

Talia laughed happily at this, so, they get to play dodgeball, one of her and Serana's favorite games of P.E. Once Serana started her 'evil mad woman' routine she just looked at like like she was insane (and she was). "... You're an idiot."

~*~

Chase glanced over to Jason from the corner of his eye once he caught up to him. "Hey." He said casually. He didn't expect those bullies to last very long, Jason always did have the ability to repel just about anyone from him so he only got them to threaten him only to annoy his friend.

~*~

Elle looked after Evelyn worriedly. She had said it was fine but she clearly was not ok. She sighed sadly, "You just had to pull a knife on her didn't you...?" She asked hopelessly.

Jack was concerned about his friend also but he found it to be a slight overreaction on her part, it was just a knife and he didn't even press it onto her. Back at his caravan, if you woke someone up unexpectantly, you could be walking away with a lot worse than a small scratch. "What the big deal? It was just a little knife..."

Elle looked at him with an annoyed/ sad look then flew after her friend, managing to get past the teacher without his notice. She looked down either side of the hall she entered then saw Evelyn sitting down on one side. She quickly went over to her. "Hey, are you ok?" She asked, deeply concerned.

~*~

Nate's smirk just grew slightly, "See, there is that look again." He said, looking intently at her face then gently reached up and tucked some of her hair behind her ear so he could get a better view of her face. Huh, she really was pretty beautiful....

~*~

Riven shrugged, not looking at him but just looking straight ahead of them. "Ira wanted me to. She wants us to get along apparently."

~*~

Dmitri nodded to her explaining about how far she was in her book but then a small smile came onto his face. "Oh, yeah, Terri. Well, her full name is actually Whisteria but that's kind of a mouth full. And uh, she's eleven now." He then looked at her curiously. "Why? Do you have any siblings?"

~*~

Anson nodded then glared at Seth, "See? I told you it was fine." He said, shaking his head at his brother.

Seth rolled his eyes at him, "Shut up, Annie. You should know by now it's polite to apologize."

Anson's previous mock-glare now turned into a full-blown, anger filled glare. "I told you to never call me that!" He shouted but this only caused Seth to chuckle at him.

Chris noticed her put the book behind her back and cocked his head to the side curiously. He teleported behind her and grabbed the book then teleported back in front of her. "What's this?"

Skye looked at her seriously, "'Cause you are evil!!! I have decided it is true so don't deny it!"

~*~*~*~

Celine put on a frown, "Just be careful and don't move it to much. It won't be good if it sets wrong." She spoke in the tone she always did. She knew that if she just said something he would be able to go along with it. Besides she was trying to focus on who was walking towards them out of the corner of her eye. What she immediately noticed was that it appeared to be two boys that looked a year or two older than them.

~*~*~*~

Serana paused during her laugh and looked at Talia, "What did you say!?" They were so mean to each other but they always knew not to take one another seriously. That was what was different about their friendship compared to most people's their age. They were the odd (yet epic) ones out.

~*~*~*~

Jason looked at his completely calm friend, "You are so annoying!!" He sounded like he was whining but his eyes shone with amusement. "Why do have to be so mean? Hm? It's not like I sick bullies on you now."

~*~*~*~

Evelyn was sitting with her knees tucked to her chest and her head was buried in them, but she shook her head slightly. She was going to be okay but the memories had come back to strong for her to be alright at the moment. Stupid Jack for having a stupid knife. Wait...no. It wasn't Jack's fault at all, ha was raised like that...no reason to get upset at him.

~*~*~*~

Luna was going to say something but the words didn't really come to mind when he moved her hair. She wasn'[t going have to tell him hands to himself again. Was she...? She really hoped not. He was like a puppy that NEVER learned it seemed.

~*~*~*~

Damien nodded his head, "Well...can we? You seem to hate me already." He mentally added as a side note. 'Not like he the only one today though.'He let out a barely audible sigh. "Odd as it may seem to people. I don't exactly want to have people hating me here."

~*~*~*~

Storm nodded, "However, she is fifteen. Her name is Destiny. One of the most talkative people you will ever meet." She was thinking back to the first day her sister entered high school. She had hit it fight off with many of her classmates and was considered one of the very popular underclassmen in the school.

~*~*~*~

Cassandra looked at him. "Well...it is a book. A good one at that so if you don't mind...." She then took the book from him quickly and took a step away.