The Crimson Rose Academy

Liam shook his head unwillingly and mumbled, "I didn't want to have to do this..." He then started to get down on one knee and work on the lock but before he could, Leo stopped him.

Leo put his hand in front of Liam so he wouldn't continue. "Wait. Why don't I just get her to open it for us?" He said quietly to his brother.

Liam was confused for a brief second but then understood what he meant and his eyes widened, "No, I wouldn't do that if I were you-" He started but it was too late. Celine was going to be pissed.

Leo had already tapped into his power of hypnotism and spoke up so Celine could hear, "Celine. Open the door and let us in." He spoke, his voice laced with authority and impossible to disobey, his power had matured so he didn't even need to be face to face with a person to 'persuade' (more like control) them to do as he wanted.

~*~

Chase nodded, finally remembering. It wasn't that he forgot it was Christmas, he just wasn't putting two and two together. "Oh yeah..." He mumbled then shook his head and looked at Jason in excitement. He looked like a kid at the moment with the smile on his face. "What did you get me?"

~*~

Elle's eyes widened, "Oh, um, I'm supposed to go on the 9:30 bus which gives us...." She glanced at the clock nearby, "an hour. Is that enough? I can call my mom and tell her we'll be late if not." She said worriedly. They were already having to go with her, she didn't want them to feel too rushed or anything.

Jack personally wasn't too worried with packing due to the way he was raised on not having much and traveling so much but he figured he probably should. He looked to Evelyn then back to Elle with an easy smile. "Don't worry. It's fine, we should be ready by that time."

~*~

Hamira looked over to him, her smile growing and she subconsciously took a step closer to Damien. "Really? You did? Oh thank you so much!" She said in glee and pulled him into a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Riven pinched his lips together and looked away from them. Yeah, like Damien would be able to get her to ever like him. She obviously didn't think much of him and would rather be with Damien before she would ever consider dating Riven even though he'd been there for her since they were kids. No matter what she would go through, who would she turn to? Riven. But when it comes to dating? She wouldn't ever think of it.

~*~

Chris perked up at this, "Really?" he asked, then plopped down next to her sitting crossed legged and put his elbow on one knee, and his chin in his hand. "What he like?" He was glad to be talking about her brother and not his own and he was curious about what other families were like, especially when it came to siblings. It didn't take a genius to know he and his brothers were different than normal ones.

~*~

Drysten nodded in understanding and didn't say anything, once again going back to his normal, quiet personality. He didn't press her for anymore answer because he didn't need his power to know that she didn't want to say much about this topic.

Anson, not being as smart as Drysten, continued to ask questions. "Why would he do that?"

~*~

Zack was quickly able to find a spot to hide in one of the classrooms on the top floor of the main building.

~*~

Whisteria had her arms crossed and was glaring at Dimitri in annoyance then stuck her tongue out at him angrily.

Dmitri had quieted his laughter but still had a large smile on his face. Ever since Terri was a kid, she could never have that much candy and definitely not Jolly Ranchers. She always went crazy when she had Jolly Ranchers. It was then that a girl he recognized as being in his class approached them, he couldn't quite remember her name but didn't dwell on that too much. "Hey." he greeted her.

Celine felt a slight tug on her mind and suddenly mentally blanked. She walked up and over to her door and quickly unlocked. Somewhere in here mind she felt like she shouldn't be doing it but she dismissed the thought. It was rather silly, why wouldn't she open it? She opened the door and that was when she mentally woke up again. She was a bit confused. Why the hell had she opened the door? Rather when did she do so? Her thoughts automatically told her to blame the people outside her door. She sent a sharp glare at Leo and her voice came out angry, "What the hell just happened?" She felt like she was missing something. She was just sitting on her bed, then next thing she knew staring out a very open door.

~*~*~*~

Jason grinned, "Not going to tell you. It would ruin the epic surprise I have planned." He laughed. If there was one thing Jason would never do it was probably ruin a surprise for his friends. He was weird like that. What could he say?

~*~*~*~

Evelyn nodded in agreement and shot Elle a smile, "If I go start now I can be done to. Matter of fact...come on Elle!!" She then grabbed onto Elle's wrist and pulled her away with her. "High ho! High ho! Off to pack I go!"

~*~*~*~

Damien hugged her back awkwardly and then pulled away. He could see what Riven meant in a way. It was going to be hard but he was pretty sure he could help him.

~*~*~*~

Cassandra became thoughtful, "Well Wyatt is very kind, kind of serious at times, and it can be said that he has a wicked sense of humor. He is also very athletic and loves playing soccer. Over all he is pretty cool, but he can be a pill sometimes." She smiled as she recalled her brother and all the things they did together before she left for school. She really did miss him...life seemed so unfair sometimes.

~*~*~*~

Castor looked at Anson blankly, "You know what. I take it back. Your brother isn't stupid...not one bit. He can't be because you are..." She seriously didn't think it was possibly for someone to be so dense...well okay she did but she really thought better of people than to admit that.

~*~*~*~

As she approached them and the boy greeted her back shed realized he was from her class. What was his name? Dominic? Daniel? David? Damien? Dmitri? Oh yeah! Dmitri was his name. "Sorry for bothering you, but I was wondering did you see anyone run past at all?" If he hadn't then this was going to take a little longer because she would have to search everywhere. Literally.

Liam flinched slightly at the sharpness of her tone but then, realizing that it was Leo her anger was mostly pointed at he looked over to his brother and shook his head, "I told you not to do it..." He mumbled quietly so only Leo could hear.

Leo also flinched at Celine's shout but quickly covered it. To him, she was just another girl that he didn't care much about. Sure she was good looking but he didn't really care if she was angry or not. He did it for Liam anyway. He glared at Liam at his words, "Shut up, I did it for you idiot." With that he brushed past Celine and into the room. "See? Now you're in at least." He said and crossed his arms smugly. Sure Celine was pissed but what much could she do, really?

~*~

Chase's face fell at this and he glared at Jason. "Come on, dude! You can't just tell me? You're about to give it to me anyway!"

~*~

Elle smiled in relief when they said they could make it in time. "That's great!" She was then being dragged off with Evelyn to help her pack. She giggled at her friend's song then waved to Jack as they walked off, "Meet us at the front of the building when you're done! Or Eve's room is we're late!" She called out before they were out of earshot.

Jack smiled and waved as his friends left to go pack then stuck his hands in his pockets and walked off to his own room to pack.

~*~

Hamira blushed slightly at her actions, she wasn't usually that... well obvious when it came to her liking people but she was just so happy and she liked Damien... that she didn't even think much of it when she hugged him. Her hands were behind her back and she bit her lip, suddenly feeling like their was awkward in the air or something. After a second she cleared her throat. "So um, did you guys just come to tell me that or was there something else?" She asked curiously then walked further into her room, motioning them to enter more also as she sat on her bed, looking between the two of them with her head tilted to the side, her ear perked straight up, showing her curiosity.

Riven couldn't help the small smile from coming onto his face at the innocent look on her face and she was just so beautiful... He shook his head a little to snap out of his thoughts and he sat next to her on the bed, "I also wanted to check and see how you're feeling. When I last saw you..." He left the rest of the sentence to hang in the air, the ending obvious.

~*~

Chris smiled at her description of her brother, "Well he sounds pretty cool. Does he not go to this school?" He hadn't seen him so he probably didn't and from the way she talked and the look in her eye though, he could tell that she missed him which meant she hadn't seen him in a while. He couldn't even imagine his brothers not being with him, none of them were ever willingly separated that far ever and especially in these past few years. If he thought about it, even when they were little kids they were always with each other and only when they were forced apart for questioning and everything that led to were they apart. It was strange to think but true, he and his brothers were inseparable despite how much they fought and such.

~*~

Anson's mouth dropped open in shock and he glared. "Hey! I was just asking a question! No need to call me stupid! You know what? You're stupid!"

Seth looked over to Anson in disbelief at his stupidity. After a moment and he didn't realize this, Seth just face palmed. "Anson... Maybe you should just stop talking..."

Drysten also looked at his brother who was definately not the smartest of the four and he shook his head in disappointment.

~*~

Nate shifted in his sleep then slowly opened his eyes. He stretched in his seat then glanced around sleepily. "Wha...?" He mumbled when he saw that Luna was no longer the driver beside him, but her friend instead was. He looked around the car and saw her fast asleep in the back seat and shook his head. Jeez, even in her sleep she was sexy... looked back in front of him at where they were. The group had progressed much since he feel asleep and he knew that they didn't have to much longer for the drive.

Celine narrowed her eyes. So he was going to ignore her and think she couldn't do anything? Well good for him. She had more of an advantage that way. She grabbed hold of his arm and yanked him back towards the direction of the door. It worked nicely because he wasn't really expecting it. Then she pulled back her fist which was quickly surrounded with a bright gleam. "Heaven Palm." With that he was sent flying out of her room and down the hallway. She then glanced at Liam, "Explain very clearly to your brother that he cannot just walk in like he own the place. He better understand or else this is going to be a horrible break for him." Celine was obviously angry, she needed to reconsider having a friend who was a girl. Girls weren't stupid or overly frustrating.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason looked at Chase, "Nope! Anyways calm down. Like you said you are about to get it anyways." He grinned and stopped as they reached his dorm, he quickly unlocked it and stepped inside. He walked over to his closet and disappeared for a while. He popped his head out, "Hey um...Chase no need to over react but..."He paused and made it seem like he couldn't find it. It was way too fun to screw around with his friend.

~*~*~*~*~

Evelyn quickly arrived at her dorm with Elle in tow. She unlocked it and pushed the door open. "So what exactly should I pack for the trip. Clothes I know. But do you know if there are any random events planned?"

~*~*~*~*~

Damien was about to reply when his phone went off. He pulled it out and when he saw who was calling his eyes noticeably widened. He looked up at the two. "Hey. I have to step outside really quick sorry..." He then quickly stepped out of the dorm and answered the call. "Hello Cedric." The voice that replied slightly bewildered him, but maybe it was because he hadn't heard it in a while. "Hello Damien. I was told to let you know that the meeting is being pushed back to the end of the year so we won't be leaving for the holidays." Damien paused and clenched his fist, "Why didn't Dad call then? From what memory can tell a meeting has never been pushed back so-" Cedric cut him off, "Call yourself then." With that the line went dead and he looked at his phone mildly confused and frustrated. Cedric...what the heck.

~*~*~*~*~

Cassandra shook her head, "No he doesn't. He is Junior in college at the moment." She sighed lightly and looked up at the sky. How long had it been since she had actually seen him, she came to the school when she entered seventh. That made it six years, she really wanted to see him again. "A fyn duw a fydd." She then looked back at Chris her eyes holding a odd sadness, "Have you ever been separated from your family?"

~*~*~*~*~

Castor merely looked at him, "I believe my point has been proved. I agree with your brother. Maybe you should just stop talking now." She smirked and shifted a little.

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa saw Nate move out of the corner of her eye, she grinned. She was getting a little bored after all. "So your are awake lover boy! Lovely. I was getting a bit bored. Now if you could stop staring at my friend for a sec and answer a question or two I would be very appreciative." To say it was amusing to see him look for Luna when he woke up would be an understatement. She was trying to not laugh her head off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo hit the was hard and groaned, leaning up to rub his back. He then glared at Celine, "What the hell?!" He shouted then jumped up and started to charge at her.

Liam flinched slightly at the sound of his brother hitting the way at the other side of the hall and he had made no move to stop Celine when she had grabbed his brother and threw him out. He turned around in a flash and put his hand on Leo's chest to stop him. If it weren't for Liam's super strength Leo would have kept charging but he was forced to stop by the hold. Liam looked back at Celine and gave her a sheepish smile. "Sorry about him..."

Leo's jaw dropped at Liam's sheepish smile to her. He was his own brother but he was on that girl's side. His glare turned to Liam. He stopped trying to charge at Celine and instead pushed Liam back. "Dude!"

Liam wasn't expecting Leo to push him so he stumbled back a step but restrained himself from pushing him back, he didn't even glare, he was just bewildered at Leo's intense anger. "What?"

Leo's glare intensified at his brother's confusion. He seriously didn't find anything wrong with siding against his brother after all they'd been through? He just growled and stormed off.

Liam watched as his twin stormed off angrily and felt a mixture of confusion and hurt. He was confused at how quickly he was to get angry at what Liam thought was nothing and he was hurt that Leo was so mad at him. This was definitely not the reunion he had been hoping for...

~*~

Chase looked at his friend suspiciously, "Um... What is it...?" Then he noticed that it looked like Jason lost his gift. "What did you do...?" He asked, hiding his anger.

~*~

Jack sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, thinking about what he should pack, he probably should have at least asked where they were going... oh well, it wasn't like his wardrobe had much variation anyway. He unlocked then walked into his dorm. His roommate was already there and watching TV. He didn't bother looking over to see that it was Jack who entered. When Jack pulled out his one suitcase and started throwing stuff into it he did look to see what he was doing and raised an eyebrow at him mockingly, "Where are you going, gypsy? Your mutt 'family' finally going to take you back?" Jack sighed, "Shut up Kyle..." He said back and tried to ignore him as he put a more clothes in his bag. He brought some of his actual shirts instead of his normal outfit of just a vest or shirtless, who knows how Elle's mom would react to that.. He also discreetly tossed in three of his knives (he wasn't really allowed to have those but he would be caught without them and he figured that with a guy like Nate there, the more the better).

~*~

Elle walked in after Evelyn and sat down on her friend's bed. She bit her lip thoughtfully at her question, "Um... I'm not sure, it usually varies per boyfriend. Some have taken us to dinner, other's have just ignored my and took my mom out, and with some we just say home since they lived on a large piece of land with a bunch of cool stuff. But with this one I think we might just be doing just normal things; go to the park, maybe the mall and have a BBQ? At least that what kind of a person I think he'd be going off of how my mom's letter went." She shrugged.

~*~

Hamira blushed a little at the memory of when she last saw Riven and she was still covered in the feathers and such. "Oh, um, I-I'm better now... I actually just got out of the shower, that helped." She then looked over to Damien as he muttered something about taking the phone call and she looked after him curiously. Her ear moved in hopes of catching his conversation.

Riven smiled a little at her blush but it quickly faded when she looked at where Damien had just left. He looked at Hamira then to the door and sighed, looking away sadly. How the hell was he supposed to get Hamira to like him when she only had eyes for Damien?

Hamira had heard Riven's sigh and turned to him curiously, "What's wrong?"

Riven shook his head, "Nothing, i-it's stupid." He glanced to her out of the corner of his eye and flashed her a half-hearted smile.

~*~

Chris looked at her in concern and confusion, why was she so sad? For some reason he had a strange want to comfort her and make not as sad. This confused him because he had never really liked someone like that before, he shook his head and tried to focus back on the conversation. She said something in a different language that he would have to ask Drysten about later then she asked him a question. He smiled a bit and nodded toward his brothers who were still talking to that other girl, "Nah, I've been stuck with those guys all my life, even when we were kids we were always together." He chuckled and didn't mention anything of the rest of his family. He may really like this girl but he couldn't tell her anything, especially when his brothers were so close and probably listening to them.

~*~

After Drysten had showed his disappointment in the stupidity in his brother, he looked back to keep an eye on Chris only to find out that Castor had moved a little which blocked his view. He looked over to Seth from the corner of his eye to see what to do.

Seth had also noticed that Castor blocked their view from Chris and that girl who had him infatuated for some reason. When Drysten looked to see what he could do, Seth nodded almost imperceptibly, thus telling him what he should do.

Drysten looked back in front of him and nodded curtly to Castor then walked back over to sit under a tree that just so happened to be closer to Chris and Cassandra and he continued to read his book from before.

When Anson saw Drysten leave, he knew what it was about and thus brought attention back to the previous problem. He glared at Castor and crossed his arms like a child, "Hey! Don't go on that doofus' side!"

~*~

Nate looked back over to Luna's friend, what was her name- Alex? Ally? Allysa? Yeah, Allysa that was it. He raised his eyebrows expectantly, "Is that so?" He smiled devilishly, "What would you like, babe?" He asked with a wink.

~*~

"Um..." Dmitri's face turned thoughtful as he tried to think back if he noticed anyone, he scratched the back of his neck sort of embarrassed by the fact that he honestly didn't know. "I can't remember. What about you Terri? Did anyone pass by?" He asked his sister, hopefully she noticed

Whisteria rolled her eyes at Dmitri but gave the girl a large smile. "I actually saw this one guy run by into the building. We can show you where if you like!" She offered.

Celine's anger faded away as Leo walked away and she saw Liam's expression. She frowned slightly, "Sorry Liam...my fault. Hey um, maybe you should go find him. Considering the fact you have never told me about him that means you don't see each other often. Family is more important." She hugged as she said sorry and then took a step back when she said the rest.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason laughed awkardly, "Well you see...your gift seems to be..." He stepped out slowly and revealed a package, "right here!" He grinned as he displayed the box to his friend. It was medium sized wrapped in blue with a dark green bow tied around it. "Tadaa!" He was trying not to laugh as he saw his friend's hidden anger.

~*~*~*~*~

Evelyn looked thoughtful for a sec and then nodded her head, "Alrighty! I got this then!" She then pulled her red suitcase out from her closet and started packing her clothes. All of the things she would need went in (jeans, cardigans, tops, blouses, scarves, hats, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.) and she then closed her bag. "Hm...I think that should be everything. Oh! Wait!" She ran over to dresser and pulled out her ipod and earphones. "I am not forgetting this!" She had to have music with her, she thought it must be a siren thing.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien shrugged and put his phone away. Any troubles he had would need to be resolved later. He walked back into the room and automatically wished that he had not. It was painfully noticeable that he had interrupted something and he was suppose to be helping Riven. Fate was so cruel.

~*~*~*~*~

Cassandra smiled but it didn't really reach her eyes, "That sounds really nice, even if it seemed like anything but that." She wondered what it would be like if she could have been with her family all the time. She then realized something and looked at him, "You only mentioned your brothers..." The rest of the question was quite obvious but she felt odd asking. It felt like he had skipped over it, did that mean he would rather not say? She shook her head and looked down at her hands. "Oh um...actually. You know never mind."

~*~*~*~*~

Castor returned Drysten's nod as he moved past and then looked back at Anson. "Too late, I hope you realize that. Oh and by the way. Distractions should be before the actual event." She then cast her gaze to Seth in a look that said she noticed.

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa rolled her eyes, "I have a name and that is all I am to be called. If you are a friend you call me Ally. That is it. No stupid pet names. With that I suppose I should cut to the chase. Sorry if it seems a little brash, I have had a bad day. I want to know what the hell you are planning on doing with my friend. Correct me if I am wrong, but you are known as the school's playboy. Unless you are having a change of heart and turning from your playboy ways, don't think I am going to let you be with my friend." Allysa didn't sound angry in any way, rather just very serious.

~*~*~*~*~

Xena smiled, "Yes please!" Inside she was cheering, he had no chance now! To make things better she had just cut her searching down so much.

Liam looked down sadly and sighed then put on a fake smile and looked to Celine, shaking his head. "Nah, it should be fine. That jerk'll calm down soon enough. He just needs to blow off some steam, the most he'll do is maybe break some girl's heart or something." He said, chuckling at a memory from when they were still able to see each other and Leo was in a bad mood so he made out with some girl from their school then never talked to her again. She was so mad but every time he came by she would be so desperate, once she even cornered Liam and, thinking he was Leo, made out with him in an attempt to 'win him back.' She was a good kisser.

~*~

Chase playfully glared at Jason and punched his shoulder, not hard enough to hurt but to get his point across, "...I hate you, you know that?" He said then grabbed the present from his friend.

~*~

Hamira would have said more if it were not for Damien's reappearance. She turned back to face him curiously but said nothing, the look on her face portraying the question well enough for him to understand.

~*~

Chris understood Cassandra's quesion and the reason for her curiosity but looked at her sadly, "I-I'm sorry..."

Drysten, hearing Chris and Cassandra's conversation, quickly rose and walked over to them, a friendly smile on his face and he was beside the two before Chris could continue. "Hey you two. What are you talking about?" He asked kindly and sat with them.

Despite the smile on Drysten's face and his friendly attitude, Chris understood the underlying message, he was not to tell this girl anything else about them and Drysten was sent to be sure of that. Chris sighed and looked away.

~*~

Seth looked back at her with an eyebrow raised innocently, "We have no idea what you could be talking about, Castor." He said, his voice remaining even.

~*~

"Wow, you don't beat around the bush at all, do you babe?" Nate said, knowing his continued pet name would annoy her. He gave a halfhearted smile and chuckle but then sighed and ran his fingers through his already messed up hair from sleeping in the car as he thought through his answer. He definitely liked Luna and thought they had a good thing going on, his flirting, her getting embarrassed and nothing serious but now her friend comes along and tries to make seem like something more. He looks out the window and pauses before replying with a shrug, "I don't know honestly. But don't worry about Luna too much, it's not like I make her do anything she doesn't want to."

~*~

Whisteria grinned at her and grabbed the older girl's hand, bringing her inside the building she saw the boy from before run into, leaving Dmitri to follow after them. "So what's your name? I'm Whisteria and you know my brother Dmitri." She said, introducing them.

Celine frowned, "Oh yeah, he won't do anything bad." She sighed, " Liam...I know you want to so you should just go. You two are brothers..." She then pushed him in the direction Leo left in. "Now go or I will personally drag you along to go find him." Her emotions changed so that she was looking at him seriously. Celine was not messing around at all this time.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason grinned deviously as Chase took the box from him, "I don't know about that Chase. After all you still hang out we me and accept my gift openly."

~*~*~*~*~

Damien noticed Hamira's glance and knew that they both were slightly curious for an answer. "Sorry about that. Some family business that I had to take care of. I just discovered that I have to go pack. I get the wonderful honor of departing after dinner to go catch a plane." While his brother was usually serious he sounded off just now. Something was probably going on. As soon as he made it back to his room he would have to call his father to find out the exact details.

~*~*~*~*~

Cassandra looked up as Drysten sat down and she felt like something was off. "Oh, hello. Just talking about the holidays." She gave a small smile. Out of the corner of her eye she saw that Chris had looked away and her smile fell a bit. Just as she was about to ask him what was wrong she heard her phone beep once. She pulled it out of her jacket pocket and her face became expressionless. It was a message from her father, if he was messaging her then something bad was happening. After a slight hesitation she read it and what it said caused her unease. The winter meeting has been postponed, call me. While she wasn't taught the finer points of politics she was taught the overall structure. If the meeting had been postponed something was going on. Something bad. she tucked her phone back into her pocket and made a mental note to call her father as soon as she could.

~*~*~*~*~

Castor rolled her eyes, "Oh that's right. Sorry I must be mistaken. Nothing suspicious going on right here. Nope, not at all." She sighed lightly and muttered, "...definitely has trust issues. Hm...and maybe control issues...yeah seems likely."

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa ignored the nickname he called her and replied, "Today I don't feel like it. Also I don't want to leave room for misinterpretation. Understand that I do worry about her a lot. I have known her for a long time, she is basically my family. I don't know if you have siblings, but if you do I am pretty sure you would be a little wary about what happens in there lives. So please...I need to know. Do you actually like her...or is she someone you are just going to forget about?" The question was a bit painful to ask but Allysa needed to know. She felt bad because the question did actually demand a lot from Nate and it was personal.

~*~*~*~*~

Xena smiled kindly as she was lead by the girl named Whisteria, "My name is Xena." She paid attention to the girl but also paid close attention to the building as they walked in. Zack could be anywhere and she was determined to find him.

Liam's fake smile melted off of his face and he sighed allowed Celine to push him forward but didn't move past that, instead he turned around to face her. He wanted to go after his brother, he really did, but he didn't want to leave Celine, not now. "Celine... He'll be fine. Believe me, even though we haven't fought in the past, I still know what he'll do." He tried to explain.

~*~

Chase rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at Jason. "...Shut up..." He then plopped down on his friend's bed and started to tear open the present.

~*~

Hamira looked at him in concern, "What's wrong? Is everything all right?" She asked as she got up and walked over to him.

Riven stayed seated on the bed but listened to the conversation.

~*~

Chris looked over to Cassandra curiously, "What is it? Is everything all right?" He asked because, judging by the expression on her face, something was wrong. He then glanced at Drysten who gave him an almost imperceptible warning look. Chris sighed silently but turned his attention back to Cassandra.

~*~

Nate sighed when she brought up siblings, he did have them, three to be exact and he knew what she meant about worrying about them. He ran his fingers through his hair again, a habit he developed for whenever he's serious or really thoughtful. "I... I do like her. And so far I haven't been able to stop thinking about her- I went on a damn road trip with her for pete's sake- but... i-i don't know." He said, frustrated.

~*~

Whisteria looked up to her with a smile, "Nice to meet you!"

Dmitri was following the two girl with his hands casually in his pockets, "So... who is it that we're going after?"

Celine paused once again as she saw his smile fall. Once his words registered in her mind she felt horrible."Wait...you two have never fought before. That means..." She took a step back, closed her eyes, and her nails dug into her palms as she clenched her fists. "Darn it. That means that some how, some way, this is my fault. God...Liam please. Just go find him..." She forced her voice to sound angry but she was so close to breaking down crying. She should have just ignored her inner voice that goaded her to be violent. If she had she wouldn't have just ruined the relationship between the siblings.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason snorted at Chase's reaction and pulled his packed bag out of his closet so that he could grab it later. "Your welcome. I know I am just amazing!"

~*~*~*~*~

Damien smiled, "No worries. Everything is fine. My family just replanned some of their break so decided to have me come home for the holidays."

~*~*~*~*~

Cassandra looked up and forced a smile, "Of course. Just a holiday greeting from my family. They said it was a shame I can't come home this year and said I should call them.I might actually go back to my room before dinner so that I can do that." It wasn't a lie technically. She told them the truth, just not all of it. In reality she shouldn't have felt as bad as she did for lying. Family matters weren't to be openly shared with just anyone. Besides, they had obviously not told her something. "Actually I think I should go now and do that." She smiled and then stood up, "Bye for now." With that she started walking towards the main building.

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa listened to his answer and nodded, "Alrighty, I am satisfied. Now for something less serious." She grinned, "You have been deemed the music dj. Luna shouldn't wake up so....I believe her ipod is in her glove box."

~*~*~*~*~

Xena smiled at Whisteria, "Pleased to meet you as well." She then glanced back at Dmitri, "I am actually looking for my brother Zack. He can be a pain to find sometimes."

Liam sighed and rubbed his hand over his face, "Just leave it Celine... It's not your fault, we haven't seen each other in a while and I just need to get used to how he acts, s'all. Don't worry about it." He tried to convince her.

~*~

Chase looked down at the presents he was given in shock. "Dude... How did you find this?!" He asked incredulously when he lifted up an extremely rare spell book that Jason had someone gotten. There were two other things in the present but he was still staring at the book in amazement.

~*~

Riven could tell that Hamira was about to show proof of her liking Damien and, because he didn't want to have to witness anymore of that, spoke up. "Hey, Ira, we should get going. It getting late and you should rest, ok?" he asked with a loving smile.

Hamira had opened her mouth to say something else to Damien but was cut off by Riven. She closed her mouth and nodded sadly, "Yeah, ok. See you tomorrow, Riv. Bye Damien." She said, looking at them each in turn. His smile was loving but she played it off as simply being a friendship-type love.

Riven nodded and kissed her top of her head as he had done many times before and each time she thought nothing of it. "Good night." He said softly then started walking toward the door, "Come on Damien, let's go." He said, nodding to the hall. He wasn't just leaving to escape having to watch the girl he loves having a crush on his new friend, he also needed to speak to Damien about his 'plan' that he was so sure of...

Hamira watched them leave sadly and, after closing the door behind them, collapsed on the bed tiredly.

~*~

Nate raised an eyebrow at her and smirked in amusement, "Oh really now? Excellent." He opened the glove box and pulled out the ipod, quickly plugging it into the car before looking through the music thoughtfully. He was surprised to see that they had a lot of the same music and then he grinned when he saw what one of her most played songs was, Bohemian Rhapsody. He chuckled and pressed play. His sister used to love this song and played it endlessly then made him sing it with her, he smiled at the memory.

~*~

Dmitri nodded in understanding and continued walking, glancing around to see if he could find him.

Whisteria thought for a moment then looked back up at Xena, "Why is your brother hiding from you?" She asked, genuinely confused. She couldn't even imagine Dmitri ever doing that do to her and she didn't have enough knowledge of other families to know what they were like that much.