The Crimson Rose Academy

Whisteria glanced behind her and let out a playful growl at Skye then picked up her pace. Now, instead of her running after the butterfly, it has turned into a game of tag and her friend was 'it'.

~*~

Talia braced her arms in an X shape infront of herself to help against the lightning. She was forced back a few steps but dropped her hands once the wave passed then whirled her hands around herself thus controlling a large burst of wind which shoves Serana off of her feet.

~*~

Chase rolled his eyes but allowed himself to be dragged away. After a moment he just walked beside Jason and looked around for the phone but he was only half looking, he was more trying to watch the fight which was still going on.

~*~

Nate laughed wholeheartedly, something he realized he hadn't fully done since he 'joined' the group (he still wasn't quite sure about how this whole group dynamic was going to go, he seemed to have already annoyed just about everyone in the group so he figured that they would probably kick him out in about a week or so. Until then he would just continue with how he was going, they were pretty cool and hilarious to mess with he realized, especially Luna). He slowly got up from the ground and walked after her with his hands in his pockets casually. He slid into the car with a smirk and looked over to Luna, "What?"

~*~

I dunno what to say... so this is going to be blank! Yay!

7th*~

Skye skid to a stop and thought of something brilliant. "I AM NEVER GIVING YOU CANDY AGAIN IF YOU DON"T STOP!!!" She really hoped it would work. If not...well she would cross that bridge when she got there.

Sophomores*~

Serana laughed and landed gracefully on her feet, "Lightning edge." A lightning sword appeared in her hand and she held it up. "Bring it." She grinned like a mad woman.

~*~*~*~*~

"Have we checked there?" When Chase didn't answer he glared at him. "Oi! Chase are you even listening?" He had a feeling that he might just get more done if he tried looking for it by himself, but he wouldn't let Chase just sit there and be annoying.

Juniors*~

Luna huffed and started and took off as soon as he was in the car. "Is there a reason why I am being sexually harassed? 'Cause I am dead curious now." Why in the world was he teasing her out of all people...better yet. Why was he the one to come with her in the first place??? SHE BARELY KNEW THE GUY AND HE WAS THE ONE GOING WITH HER INSTEAD OF HER FRIEND?! WHAT THE HELL?? This was mind-boggling to Luna.

Seniors*~

(its okay I shall come to your rescue!! ^^)

Duncan smirked when he got no reply and then looked at Riven and Hamira. "Sorry for being so rude. But I can't recall your names at the moment." Did they even give them to him...hm...he should really stay more on top of how he talks to people. Names were one thing he always forgot to ask for.

Whisteria slowly came to a stop when she realized that Skye was no longer following her. She turned around in confusion and tilted her head to one side as she looked to her friend for an explanation. After a second she glanced back the way she was going then again to her friend and ran over. Once she reached her she sat down on her back legs and looked up at Skye with her tail wagging quickly to show that she was still on a sugar rush.

~*~

Talia smirked, "Gladly." With that, a large gust of wind came and raised her above the ground and she controlled a large branch from a nearby tree to swipe at Serana.

~*~

Chase turned back around to face Jason, "What?" He was totally not paying attention at that moment so all he heard his name but other than that... not really.

~*~

Nate shook his head in amusement at her. "I told you, you're weird and crazy and I find that all the sexier about you." He said with a shrug then looked out the window casually. He was still shirtless but it didn't seem to bother him in the least bit.

~*~

Hamira's eyes widened at this and a slight blush came upon her cheeks. "Oh, right! Um, my name is Hamira and this is Riven." She said, motioning to each of them in turn.

Riven nodded in greeting to the others when Hamira said his name.

"I'm so sorry, I guess we just completely forgot to introduce ourselves when we first came over here, what with everything going on at that time..." Hamira trailed off, still very embarrassed.

Dmitri nodded back to them, "My names Dmitri, if you didn't know." He shrugged, he was still fairly new to this school so he figured it was always good to introduce yourself even if they already knew your name. Better safe than sorry...

7th*~

"Not to self. Never give you candy ever again. It doesn't turn out well at all..." She laughed lightly, "Now come one. We need to go back inside." She started walking back slowly so that she would be followed.

Sophomores*~

Serana cut the tree in half with her lightning blade and then rushed towards Talia.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason face palmed. "Chase...I swear you are an idiot sometimes. Were you even listening to me at all?"

Juniors*~

Luna blushed, how exactly was she suppose to deal with him? She usually dealt with guys that she trained or beat in combat. This was extremely awkward for her, probably more because she wasn't used to it like most girls. Yeah...that was so the reason.

Seniors*~

"My name is Duncan. That is Damien." He motioned at Damien. "Our friends that were here earlier are Luna, Allysa, and Nate."

Whisteria watched her walk away for a moment before getting up and walking after her playfully. Mid-step she shifted into a wolf from her tiger form then stopped in front of Skye, bowing the front half of her body to the ground with her butt sticking in the air (like all dogs do when they want to play) and her tail was wagging furiously. She then growled, hoping to get her new friend to play. She was on such a sugar rush her animal sides had basically taken over her mind so at the moment, all she wanted was to play but her friend would not oblige which meant that she had to convince her to.

~*~

Talia simply then controlled the two pieces of the tree with both of her hands, one half for each hand. She held them apart then slammed her hands together, bringing the two halves of the now broken tree to crush Serana between them.

~*~

Chase looked away as he obviously lied (and didn't care), "Um... Yeah...?" He said confidently ( <--- sarcasm btw, in case you didn't get that). Then brought his eyes back to look at Jason at the end.

~*~

Nate reached his hand over and gently cupped her face, lightly brushing his thumb over her now blushing cheek with a smile/ smirk on his face. "I stand corrected, your blush is one of the bigger sexy things about you..." He told her softly, having moved closer to her by now.

~*~

Hamira gave them each a large smile and wave. "It's very nice to officially meet you. So how long have all of you known each other?" She asked with genuine curiosity.

Dmitri shifted his weight from on foot to the other, "Well, I've know these guys for just a little longer than you two have. Maybe an hour more?" He guessed.

7th*~

Skye face palmed at her newly met friend. "Seriously? Never giving you candy again...I promise that too." She didn't know what she should do. It was quite obvious that Whisty wasn't focusing. Maybe she could trick her back? Hm...that might work. "Hey Whisty....you wanna play??"

Sophomores*~

Serana jumped up and disappeared in a cloud of lightning. She reappeared behind Talia and kicked her before jumping back.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason sighed and mumbled to himself. Although a few words like idiot or moron could be heard now and then. He left Chase and kept looking, he grew irritated when he thought he found his phone to only discover some bracelet. "...how the heck is this suppose to help me?" He glared at it and grumbled to himself.

Juniors*~

Luna was freaking out at this point however she managed to keep the car under control like a pro (she is like a race car driver XD). "U-umm...personal space. Just saying...always good. More so when people are trying to drive." SHe didn't know what was more embarrassing, the blushing or the stuttering. It was so unlike her that it was irritating her, she was going to need to take some alone time to get her backbone again.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien spoke up, "I have known Duncan about-"

Seniors*~

"Most of his life." He smirked. His favorite pastime was definitely annoying Damien, and if anything annoyed him it was cutting off his sentences.

Juniors*~

Damien stared at him calmly, "And in my opinion knowing you that long has been detrimental to my mental health."

Whisteria jumped back up with a happy bark and nodded furiously. She then started to jump around from side to side in excitement.

~*~

Talia stumbled forward a step butthen sent a large gust of wind that knocked Serana over.

~*~

Chase looked to his friend and shrugged. He walked over to him, he was still watching the fight but only out of the corner of his eye now. "Well the people who have your phone are girls right? So maybe you can bribe them with that? Girls like bracelets right?"

~*~

Nate chuckled lowly but didn't move except to move closer to her. "Then pull over." He told her huskily and reached over, lightly took a hold of the wheel then slowly (and safely) pulled the car over to the side of the empty road. All this time he was slowly getting closer and closer to her. By the time they were at the side of the road his lips were mere centimeters from Luna's.

~*~

Hamira nodded with a small smile on her face then laughed at Damien and Duncan's exchange. "Well that's nice that you two have been able to be with each other for so long."

Dmitri nodded to Hamira and Riven. "What about you two? How long have you guys known each other. Seems like it's been a while."

Riven glanced to Hamira then to Dmitri, "We've known each other since we were kids." He told them casually, his hands in his pockets.

Hamira nodded in agreement with Riven, "We're practically brother and sister actually." She said with a smile and shrug.

Riven glanced over to Hamira when she said that and sadness flashed across his eyes but was gone in an instant and he quickly looked away again, before she could notice.

7th*~

Skye took off running towards the building, "Race you!!! Bet you can't beat me!!" Skye had a giant grin on her face and was laughing.

Sophomores*~

Serana landed smoothly and got back up quickly. She wasn't going down that easily no matter what. Her hands were snapped back to her side and a giant sphere of lighting appeared around Talia.

~*~*~*~*~

"That..that's actually a good idea!!! I never knew you came up with those! Thanks Chase!" HE slapped his friend on the back and then held the bracelet up. "HEY!!!! ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS BRACELET? IF SO< YOU WILL NOT GET IT BACK UNTIL THE PERSON WHO STOLE MY PHONE RETURNS IT!!!"

Juniors*~

Luna blushed and realized that she couldn't move away. She was trapped in an extremely awkward position. Her breathing quickened and she really wanted to disappear.

Seniors*~

Duncan noticed Riven's momentary disappointment but said nothing, "I have the same relation with Luna. She stayed with my family when she was younger. So she is pretty much like my sister. (he doesnt like her though :P)"

Whisteria barked in excitement but quickly became determined when Skye started running for their race. She started to run after her but realized she had an even easier way to win. Mid-stride she swiftly changed into a Cheetah instead of a wolf. After this she quickly overtook her friend.

~*~

Talia let out a huff of annoyance and flicked some hair which had fallen, out of her face. She charged forward but was forced back by the immense shock she received by the lightning which encircled her. She glanced around at it angrily but then focused on the large tree roots which were around Serana. They were immersed deeply in the ground despite the fact that they could be seen above the ground so it took her a while to get them to raise up. She was just about the wrap them around her friend when she heard that boy- Jason's- words. Her head snapped over to look at him and sure enough, there was her bracelet. "Hey! That's mine!" She shouted over to him.

~*~

Chase grinned in pride but then his friend's full words finally hit him, "Hey! I have great ideas all the time!" He yelled .

~*~

Nate flashed her a small smile and let out a soft laugh. He gently reached up and turned her face to look at him, he had paused when they were just a few centimeters apart and was simply looking into her eyes. "Yup, there's that blush..." He said softly as his eyes flashed a darker color and flickered down to her lips. He then closed the short distance between them and locked his lips onto her's passionately.

~*~

Hamira cocked her head to the side curiously but had a small smile on her face, "Really? And it never mattered that you are a vampire and werewolf?" She said with a slight laugh.

Dmitri looked over to with interest, they had a valid point, basically everyone- even normal humans- knew that Vampires and Werewolves didn't get along very well yet they were great friends. He was baffled by this group so much since he met them.

7th*~

Skye tried to go a little faster, "So not fair!! I can't run that fast!"

Sophomores*~

Serana took advantage of the distraction and teleported away to safety. That boy better hope he doesn't get killed.

~*~*~*~*~

"Alright then. You won't get this bracelet back until the person who has my phone returns it." He grinned. "Sorry, but I am on a mission here."

Juniors*~

Luna was shocked for a few seconds and tried to fight it. However, she finally gave in and kissed him back, her mind went blank except for one thought. She only hoped that this wouldn't hurt her in the end. If it did...she could only blame herself.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien held in his laugh at everyone's response. It made sense, werewolves and vampires never had good relations with one another yet here these two families were breaking all stereotypes.

Seniors*~

Duncan laughed, "No it didn't really matter. If you spend enough time with her you can notice that she differs from most of her race. A lot less judgmental and prideful. My family agreed to take her in after meeting her, they adore her." He rolled his eyes at the memory of his mother's call earlier playfully, "My mom is probably the worst, she told me that Luna better come up for the holidays or she will have my head. I still have to tell her and-" At that moment he stopped, he realized that the others still thought he was single (except for Damien of course)...that's awkward...

~*~*~*~*~

Allison was sitting down with her group of friends and laughing. She then excused herself, better go check on her troublesome boyfriend. When she had last seen him he was bolting out of the class like he was going to murder his best friend who had just exited. At the time she had thought it better to just go see him later...he looked like he would be a little busy. She laughed at the memory and thought about where he would be.

Whisteria laughed and glanced back at her friend with a grin. She then faced forward again and slowed down dramatically, over-exaggerating each step to be extremely slow.

~*~

Talia raised an eyebrow at him. Did he really think that she wasn't going to fight him for that bracelet back? It was one of her most prized possessions... With that she slowly raised her arms (now completely forgetting about her previous fight with Serana and instead turning her aggression toward this new person who decided it would be wise to interrupt their fight) and with them came all the backpacks which were simply laying around the courtyard. They formed a large wall on both sides of Jason. "Give me the bracelet, or get pelted by all these backpacks... you're choice." She told him threateningly.

Chase looked over to the girl who answered him saying that it was her bracelet his friend had picked up. It was the girl who had been fighting only moments before. Ans still looked angry from that. "Uh... dude. I think you should just give it to her..." He told him warily.

~*~

Nate smirked against her lips, then, after a moment, slowly pulled away, letting his lips linger on her's for a second. When they parted he chuckled lowly, "I told you, you didn't want me to leave you alone..." He told her, his voice still slightly husky.

~*~

Riven chuckled at Duncan's explanation. "Really?" He thought for a moment then shrugged, "I guess so, I've just met her but she actually does not act like the others of her race." He said almost praisingly.

Hamira giggled at this, his mom sounded like a funny person. When Duncan suddenly cut himself off she looked at him curiously, "What is it?"

7th*~

Skye playfully glared at her but continued running towards her. "really? I am not a turtle! I mean i'm not fast but i'm not that slow either!!"

Sophomores*~

Serana laughed at the poor fool's misfortune. "...so dead..." He not only found her bracelet, but interrupted their fight saying he wouldn't give it back until he had his phone. He really had a death wish.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Like I will give it back before I get my phone. Try me." He was as stubborn as could be and he was not going to give up just yet.

Seniors*~

Duncan nodded and then he looked at Hamira, "Well you see I..." He didn't get finish however when someone jumped on his back and wrapped their arms around his neck. He knew who it was and pretty much supported her so he was giving her a piggy-back ride.

~*~*~*~*~

Allison had finally found him and laughed cheerfully. She looked over his shoulder and smiled, "Hello everyone~" She then glanced at Duncan, "Thought I would come and see what you were up to. I haven't had a chance to talk to you today~" Her smile was kind and she seemed like quite a lovable person.

Juniors*~

Damien laughed lightly when he saw Allison jump onto Duncan's back. She was so quiet and it was obvious that Duncan didn't know she was there until right now.

Whisteria looked back at her unbelievingly. She then turned into a turtle herself and kept the lead in their race.

~*~

Chase glanced between the two nervously. He had first0hand knowledge of her stubborn his friend could get and by the look in this girl's eye, he could tell that she wasn't about to back down either. This was not going to end well. His eyes widened when he heard Jason's response, that boy was going to get himself killed, and Chase wasn't about to stick around to be dragged down with him. He slowly moved away then basically ran for it, away from his friend.

Talia's eye twitched in annoyance at his response. "Fine then." With that, she swing her arm in front of herself which brought all of the bags to slam into Jason.

~*~

Hamira looked at this new girl who just popped up in surprise. She shyly waved to her, "Hello..."

Dmitri looked at her curiously but with a welcoming smile, "Hey, um.... who are you?" He asked nicely.

7th*~

Skye took off running and soon got closer to Whisty. "You are sooooo mean to me!!"

Sophomores*~

Serana laughed when she saw Chase run off and away. "Smart boy. Smart boy indeed." She then looked and Talia. "I wonder...should I stop her?"

~*~*~*~*~

Jason smirked and used his Poison Dragon Roar at a certain section so that they wouldn't hit him. It was strong enough to send them flying but not to destroy them, that would end horribly for him if they were destroyed on his watch. "I said. I am not giving up that easily. I want my phone back. You can get upset at the person who came up with this 'brilliant' plan."

Juniors*~

Luna's cheeks were still colored by her blush and she moved her gaze. "...shut up..." It didn't come out loudly, but rather as a embarrassed mumble. She had forgotten that he had said that earlier...darn it!

~*~*~*~*~

"Hello Allison." He smiled kindly and nodded his head in greeting. Damien didn't have any problems with her, she was alright in his book.

Seniors*~

Allison smiled brightly, "Hello Damien~" She then looked at everyone else with a smile. "My name is Allison Knightwalker. I am a senior and also happen to be Duncan's girlfriend~" She looked at Duncan, "You didn't tell them did you?"

~*~*~*~*~

Duncan laughed lightly, "I was going to right now, but you happened to come along and interrupt me."

~*~*~*~*~

"Sure..." She chuckled and smiled.

Whisteria inwardly laughed then changed back into her original wolf form from the beginning. Skye was catching up to her so she should knew she should probably not continue being a turtle or else she would lose.

~*~

Chase noticed that Serana, the girl who had been fighting with Talia, the girl who was now attacking his friend, was standing off the side of the courtyard and was simply watching their interaction. He glanced over in the direction he had been going then back to her. He shrugged and jogged over to her.

Talia watched as the backpacks which she had thrown at him were quickly repelled, away from him. She groaned in annoyance then raised a tree from beside Jason then swung it at him.

~*~

Nate leaned back more and let out a full laugh. He looked back at her then shook his head at her and leaned back in his seat, acting like he hadn't just kissed her but instead just proved her wrong or something of that sort.

~*~

Dmitri chuckled lightly at them, "It's nice to meet you Allison, I'm Dmitri Abingdon."

Riven nodded in greeting to her, "I'm Riven and that's Hamira Devidard." He told her politely and pointed to Hamira when he introduced her.

7th*~

Skye laughed and then took off faster. "I may catch up now!" She was a little more excited now that she stood some what of a chance, but then Whisty changed back into a wolf and her small amount of hope felt a little crushed. "...darn it!"

Sophomores*~

Serana was chuckling to herself when she noticed Chase running over. She turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow at him. "Um...can I help you?" To be honest she was confused why he was talking to her if her best friend was about to beat his into a bloody pulp. (Okay maybe not that bad but hey she could be violent.) She had known Talia long enough to know that when she was serious she didn't hold back.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason dropped down to avoid being hit and rolled back and quickly stood up on his feet. "Hey! I am not trying to kill you am I? So I would appreciate if the kind action was repaid in a way here. All I want is my phone after all."

Juniors*~

Luna avoided looking at him and just got back on the road and kept driving. He laughed...well then. She felt like she had been played, you know just a bit. Better just go get Allysa that way this awkward road-trip could be closer to being finished.

Seniors*~

Allison smiled, "Nice to meet you also!" She then looked at Duncan, "Seniors next period has been canceled by the way. I wanted to let you know. On my way over here the teacher found me and told me that its a free period today, no point in showing up. Apparently she had to go take care of some things, I had to go tell a few people before I got here. It is actually ridiculous how hard it is to find people in our class." She then looked at the others, "You are all..."she stopped for a moment and looked at them. "Juniors? Right?" They looked about the age of Juniors but she wanted to be sure first. Always good to double check.

~*~*~*~*~

Duncan shook his head at her antics, in all honesty she talked a good deal so there was no need for him to say anything. He let his thoughts wander a bit. Free period next class. What to do? What to do? hang out with Allison and her friends? ....actually he didn't have a death wish. Maybe just convince her to hang out with him? Yeah...that sounded like a good plan, besides he still had to tell her about his mom's idea for the holidays. He was so looking forward to that. Duncan just hoped that she would remain calm.

~*~*~*~*~

Jane was sitting lazily up in a tree and staring at the sky. It looked beautiful today, however there seemed to be a tinge of moisture in the air, they would probably be having a storm later on in the night. Luckily she would be in her warm dorm room, and not running around for track training tonight. She was actually very happy that the season was over, while she loved running it seemed too much to handle at time. With the homework this year too she had been just a little swamped, not to mention the countless nights where she skipped sleep to do homework and study. At this moment the peace was welcomed, not to mention that she could enjoy it even longer now that next period was canceled.

Whisteria barked out a laugh at Skye's crushed hopes. She then decided it would be a good idea to further rub in her face the fact that she could easily beat her. She did so by literally running circles around Skye as they ran.

~*~

Chase made it over to Serana and shrugged, glancing over to his friend and the other girl's fight slightly worriedly. "Um... well yeah, if you could get your friend to... oh I don't know... not kill my friend?" He suggested.

Talia placed her hands on her hips challengingly, "Just give me my bracelet back first!"

~*~

Hamira nodded in answer to Allison's question regarding their grade. "Yeah, we're juniors." She gave her a small smile.

Dmitri's mouth dropped open at Allison's comment about the fact that the seniors get a free period next, "Man, seniors get a free period? Lucky!" He laughed.

~*~

Edit:
Nate looked over to Luna curiously, she seemed upset a bout something it seemed like. He cocked his head to the side, "What's the matter, Beautiful?" He asked and gently tucked some of her hair which had fallen in front of her face behind her ear.

7th*~

Skye groaned in annoyance, "Stop rubbing it in!! It's not fair!!!" She put on a pout and tried to get away from Whisty. However, at that moment she tripped and fell. Today must have really been an off day, she never really fell down. Telling people she was clumsy was really a lie...Meh not like they needed to know.

Sophomores*~

Serana laughed internally but still pretended to consider the idea. "Hm...nah~ She won't actually kill him anyways, just painfully maim him! It won't be that bad...well at least it shouldn't be. All he needs to do anyways is to give her back her bracelet. If he does that he will be fine, he shouldn't be stubborn after all..." She then looked over at him. "Right?"

~*~*~*~*~

Jason laughed, "I already said no. It isn't getting back to you until I get my phone." He was not going to lose this battle of wills. Jason was way too stubborn to lose, besides he really wanted his phone back. Thinking of all the people who would be texting him made frown slightly, "Yeah...I definitely need my phone back. Now would be preferable! Thanks!" He shot her a wicked yet childish grin.

Juniors*~

Luna glanced at him from the corner of her eyes and then looked back at the road, "If you haven't noticed I really want to get my friend. Bad enough she is halfway across the country, but she is alone. That bothers me... a lot." She knew Allysa would be okay but she was probably dead tired, hopefully she was actually taking care of herself and not walking around waiting for Luna to get there...

meanwhile~

Allysa was falling asleep but her last thought made her laugh tiredly. Luna was probably freaking out and worrying herself right about...now.

Seniors*~

Allison chuckled, "One of the advantages! We have free periods every now and then. Haven't had one in a while though so this will be nice." She smiled brightly. "You get to look forward to it too! Just thought I should remind you about that~ Fear not, for there is hope in your future!" After saying that she laughed quietly at the inside joke, only the seniors would get it but it was funny anyways.

~*~*~*~*~

Duncan rolled his eyes and amusement was visible in his eyes. He had clearly gotten the joke. It was hard to forget, jeez...who could forget that art teacher? He walked into their class at random telling them of all the random things he noticed. Not to mention he liked to talk to the seniors about all of their past escapades... One day he walked in when they were taking a test and said that to them all with a ridiculous amount of energy and then quickly left the classroom doing an odd dance.

Whisteria stopped and went over to her friend worriedly when she fell down. She bowed her head down to be level with Skye's then licked her cheek like dogs do to their owner/ friends

~*~

Chase looked at her incredulously, "You truly do not know my friend... He would sooner get trampled by a stampede than back down- especially from a fight. He keeps arguing with people for long after he's been proven wrong in every way! He's an idiot!" He shouted.

Talia pursed her lips, her eye narrowed at him. "And I told you that I want my bracelet back first. How do you even know that I'm the one with your phone in the first place? Someone else could have taken it and I have no idea where!"

~*~

Nate continued to look at her intently but a small smile came onto his face, "You need to relax, she's probably fine, if not then she would have called right? You're worrying your sexy little butt off for something that's most likely nothing."

~*~

Hamira looked between the the tow of them with a confused smile. "Are we missing something...?" Even though she wasn't facing him, her question was directed toward Riven.

Riven looked over to her from the corner of his eye, "Probably. It must be an inside joke for just seniors maybe?" he shrugged, seeming uncaring about everything which was going on, his hands in his pockets.

7th*~

Skye yelped in surprise. "Gah! Don't do that! It feels so weird!" She was laughing hysterically.

Sophomores*~

Serana rolled her eyes, "Fine. Fine. I will help you out." With that she hoped up from her where she was seated and walked over to an oak that was further back and away from the fight and pulled out a hidden box while no one was looking. From within the box she pulled out the phone and then quickly hid the box and returned to where she had left Chase. "Here's his phone!" With that she threw it to him gently.

~*~*~*~*~

"I don't care if you don't have it. I am willing to play dirty to get it back. I am getting my phone back with out a doubt!" He was still grinning childishly but there was a look of determination in his eyes.

Juniors*~

Luna nodded her head, "I suppose you are righ-hey! wait! What did you just say?" She would be glaring at him annoyed if she wasn't driving, they were making good time they were over halfway there (only because she is speeding though...). Seriously there was to much sexual harassment going on for her at the moment.

Seniors*~

Allison nodded, "Quite right. Points for you." She grinned and then the bell rang and then she laughed, "Good luck~ Off we go!!" With that she hopped off Duncan's back and dragged her away with him.

~*~*~*~*~

Duncan looked back and waved a goodbye before being dragged off by his girlfriend.

Juniors*~

Damien quickly took off down the hallways to their next class. It was going to be boring that was for sure, and now t=that he knew the seniors had a free period it was going to be torture to him.