The Crimson Rose Academy

Sophomore*~

Serana was in her art class and was fixing up some part of her painting when she saw Luna walk past the doors to her classroom. She couldn't say she was surprised but rather that she saw it coming.

(Meanwhile) Juniors*~

Luna tapped her pencil against her desk in irritation. The stupid teacher was so boring, she just couldn't take it any more. Her pencil tapping got louder by the second until the teacher snapped his gaze to her. "Miss Morrowheart! Stop your pencil tapping at once!" Luna gritted her teeth, slammed her pencil down, and stood up. "You know what? I am so tired of this class today! And before you go there, I know. See ya in detention too Mr. W!" With that she picked up her bag and walked out the door, slamming it in her wake.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien rolled his eyes as his classmate left. She had done so well but apparently all werewolves couldn't avoid anger issues. He had to give her credit though, it was the first time she had ever lost her cool. His thoughts focused back onto the teacher who had just composed himself and was trying to continue. Damien could already tell that today was going to be hectic...

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa blinked in mild confusion. What the heck had just happened? She apparently missed something important and was kept unaware of it. She was going to go have to find her hot-headed friend after class and find out what happened. Luna had always had more patience than this, so someone or something else had to have set her off.

Seniors*~

Duncan had just finished taking his notes and was relaxing for the rest of the period. He saw someone walk past his door right before he fell asleep

Whisteria was outside on the training field with the rest of her class for P.E./ Ability Training. She was still kind of new to this school and her powers so she wasn't doing so well when it came time for them all to show their abilities. Her powers wouldn't obey her very well; if she wanted to shift into a dog, she would instead become a bear or if she wanted to become a bear, she would become a tiger and things like that. She was still able to talk to animals very well since she'd been able to do that since she was able to talk herself but unfortunately, that wasn't something the teacher decided to test her on. She was pretty sure he didn't even know she could talk to animals even though she would do so whenever chance she could. But, luckily for Whisteria, she has always been able to make new friends very quickly so she already had quite a few other girls (and even some boys but she would never tell her brother) that woud talk to her.

~*~

Talia bites her lip, looking at her own painting in deep concentration and title her head to the side trying to think of what her painting is lacking. Ashe knows it's missing something but she has no idea what it is. She heaves a sigh and leans over to Serana, "Hey, give me the red paint, will you?" She asked. She may have sounded rude but it was just Serana, they've been friends for years so she would mind too much.

~*~

Hamira's eyes went wide at Luna's actions. Why would she do that? She knew that she was a werewolf but it wasn't good to loose your temper like that. She stared after her, she wanted to go after her and help her calm down of something like that- her maternal instinct getting the better of her. The only thing keeping her from also leaving class to go after her was her extremely shy nature. If she left that would cause quite the uproar.

Riven chuckles quietly at the spectacle however. Those wolves could be such hot-heads sometimes that it makes him laugh. He was a vampire after all and so their two races never did like each other very much. "Stupid wolf." He said very quietly to himself so none of the other werewolves heard him.

Dmitri looked after his classmate in slight shock. He looked over at the girl next to him out of the corner of his eye, Allysa he thinks her name is. She probably knew more about this girl than he did, she had been going to this school longer than him. He leaned over toward her a little bit and whispered, "What's her problem? Why would she snap like that?"

~*~

Nate wasn't paying attention to much anything at that moment besides the pretty girl who was sat next to him in class. They were supposed to be taking notes but he didn't really care. He was too busy passing them to her. He finished writing the next note and handed it over to her with a smirk. She quickly unfolded it and blushed at the words he had written then looked up at him from the paper her bright red blush coating her cheeks. Nate kept the smirk on his face and winked at her.

Sophmores*~

Serana picked up said paint and passed it to her. "Of course." Serana looked back at her picture. " Hey, do you think this is missing something?" Her picture was of a girl with long hair standing on a cliff-side. It was snowing around her and the sky was only alight because of the moon and stars. A forest was on the ground below the cliff's view.

Juniors*~

Luna walked down the halls and stopped when she reached her dorm. She entered threw her stuff on her bed and then quickly changed into some running clothes. She needed to blow off steam and quick, she preferred to not shift if she could. Running in human form brought less attention to her anyways. She left her dorm once more and took off to go running.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien jotted down some notes and then started to stare out the window. This class tended to be prettty darn boring, but he wasn't going to crack. Not yet anyways...His friend Duncan and him had made a bet. If he could put up with this class and not go crazy he could take his dorm when he graduated. Of course he had bloody agreed! Duncan's dorm was located in one of the quieter areas of the campus, and if anything Damien loved quiet. He had just wished that Duncan had told him how painful this class could be mentally. The teacher...god...the teacher was so boring to him! Damien swore that he was going to try and get Duncan to alter their deal.

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa's gazes was drawn from the door to the guy sitting next to her. "Oh..Luna? She is a werewolf, and werewolves have very little patience. I think she just reached the end of her own today." She then looked around the classroom subtly. "I am just wondering why now..." Allysa knew that it had to be more than just the teacher to set her off, so who else could it be? She automatically looked to everyone that sat near her friend and began eliminating the possibilities.

Seniors*~

Duncan technically wasn't asleep for long though. His sensitive hearing wouldn't allow him to rest in peace at the moment. He groaned and sat back up, reaching into his backpack he pulled out a sketchbook. Opening it to a page he began to start drawing to distract him from the various giggles, curses, and pencil scribbles that sounded around him.

Whisteria stopped running and looked over to the dorm building. A girl, probably from her brother's class it looked like, had just walked from one of the classrooms, into her room then back out after she changed. Then the girl started running near the field she was now supposed to be playing soccer on. She knew this girl wasn't supposed to be out at the moment since everyone else was in class. Whisteria then glanced over to her teacher then ran over to the girl, her curiousity getting the best of her. Her teacher wasn't paying much attention to her, he was more concerned with preventing fights between some of the boys on opposing teams who have some problems with anger. Whisteria started running toward the girl but became tired of of the slow pace of a human body so she instead quickly changed into her bear form since it always seemed to be her most fun one but because she wasn't good with her powers, she instead became a tiger. Because she was still young, she didn't shift into a full grown tiger but instead it was a tiger cub. She sighed, she really liked this form too but she had wanted to become a bear instead, she sighed to herself then continued running, now on four paws, toward the girl.

~*~

Talia ladly took the paint and placed it beside her and her picture then dipped her brush in it but stopped herself before she continued painting now with the red. Instead she looked over to her friend and examined her painting closely so she could help her. "Hm... You should add in a fox!" She exclaimed. What could she say? She really liked foxes... She then turned back to her own painting and colored in the last flowers. After she was done with this she squinted her eyes, wondering what else she should add. She decided to voice her question to Serana, "What about my painting? I feel like something else she be added..." Her painting was of a massive tornado swirling through a large field of flowers.

~*~

Hamira shook her head to clear her thoughts and tried to focus back on what the teacher had continued to say once Luna had left. She might as well try to learn something before class finally gets out.

~*~

Riven noticed Allysa's gaze as she looked around the room and came across him. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at her in both curiosity and challenge. "What?" He mouthed to her.

~*~

Dmitri nodded at her explanation, "Oh. Well that makes sense I guess..." He considered her answer for a moment then took a deep breath to clear his mind. "Anyway, do you know that girl well?" He asked back.

~*~

Nate sighed quietly, the girl he had been talking to previously now decided to actually take notes for the class and pay attention and he soon grew bored of trying to distract her. He looked around the room for something else to do but all the other girls were either ugly, boring or too far for him to get their attention without the teacher noticing. That was when he noticed the boy in front of him who had fallen asleep, woken up and started to draw something all in the period of five minutes. He seems like an interesting target to annoy. Nate smirked to himself and started ripping up one of his papers, crumbling to he pieces and started flicking the tiny paper balls at the vampire.

Sophomores*~

Serana looked at her picture and nodded. "Good idea." She quickly added a two snow white foxes into the picture and then looked over at her friends canvas. "Hm...you should add some lightning in the skies so the storm seems more realistic. It also could add more contrast." She smiled kindly.

Juniors*~

Luna stopped running to stretch really quick when she suddenly heard something run towards her. She glanced up and saw a baby tiger. "Tiger? Hey are you a student here?" Most people would start freaking out but not Luna, she was used to other werewolves approaching so this was nothing new. She just waited patiently for an answer.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien just paid attention for the rest of the class and waited for it to end.

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa made eye contact with Riven and matched his gaze head on. In the end she just rolled her eyes and continued to look at some of the other students in a hidden, calculating manner. It clicked in her head that he may be the reason that Luna got upset more than usual. She wasn't going to outright blame him but had to keep him as a possibility. She didn't even hear Dmitri's question because she was so caught up in what she was doing.

Seniors*~

As soon as a ball of paper hit his back, followed by another Duncan sighed and set hit sketchpad down. He turned in his seat so he could see who was behind him and saw none other than the class' playboy. He released an annoyed sigh and whispered in a lazy tone. "No offense...but I don't roll that way...even if you do. So I am quite sorry to tell you, I humbly decline your advances" With that he turned back around and continued drawing. He knew that the flirt was going to be pissed most likely but he hoped it would show him that some people were not idiots and that some people did not like being annoyed by others.

Whisteria had a smile on her tiger-face and her tongue was sticking out of her mouth like a puppy as she was panting slightly from running all the way across the field to meet the girl. She nodded her head energetically, her happiness clear in her eyes.

~*~

Talia looked at her painting intently before a smile brok onto her face as she was able to picture what she should add, thanks to Serana. "Yeah, that sounds good. Thanks Ser." She then quickly went to work fixing and adding to her picture.

~*~

Riven
rolled his eyes at Allysa too but continued to watch her and that other boy she was talking to curiously. He actually did want to know why she would be looking around and why that new guy was talking with her.

~*~

Dmitri continued to look at Allysa in confusion for a couple seconds before he realized that she might not have heard or payed attention to his question. He shook his head at her then tapped her arm to gain her attention. "Hey, did you hear me?" he asked in confusion.

~*~

Nate smirked and continued flicking balls of paper at Duncan until he turned around again. When he did Nate whispered, "Oh really? Because I think that after just a little while with me you won't be saying that aver again." He winked at the boy, his smirk still prominent on his face.

Sophomores*~

Serana nodded with a smile on her face. "No problem!" She turned back to her own canvas and painted her initials on the bottom right corner.

Juniors*~

Luna looked side to side and then looked back at Whisteria. "Hm...well then. Let me show ya something. I don't think you should freak out." She grinned and then closed her eyes, and she suddenly shifted into her wolf form. She was a tall she-wolf and her fur was white and her ears and tail were tipped with silver, her blue eyes seemed to be even more vibrant. She sat down and shot Whisteria a cheeky wolf grin 'I am a werewolf. Not a lot here though...' The thought hung in the air between them.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien groaned quietly to himself. He was really getting tired of this class. Just ten more minutes and he was free. Duncan was so going to die....

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa was snapped out of her task at hand when Dmitri tapped her shoulder. She looked at him in slight confusion and then looked embarrassed when she heard his question. "I am so sorry. I got really caught up in something. Um...Luna she is my best-friend." She recovered and smiled lightly. Then she looked over at the clock. Ten minutes left...oh my goodness! YES!! She had to go find Luna and fast.

Seniors*~

Duncan raised his eyebrow unimpressed. "I swear...I will never-I mean never-change that opinion. So...Yes I am quite sure." He flicked his eyes over to the clock and let out a sigh.

Whisteria jumped in surprise at the sudden change of her forms but she quickly calmed down and walked closer to the wolf standing before her. She sniffed her/ the air around her then circled around Luna's wolf form curiously. ONce she finished walking completely around her she also closed her eyes and tried to become a wolf too but ended up just becoming an armadillo instead. Whisteria looked at her new form and groaned in annoyance, hanging her head in embarrassment. She should just stop shifting forms until she knows how to do it correctly... Sometimes she really hated her powers.

~*~

Talia glanced at the clock to see how much time she had left to finish her painting. Her eyes went wide at the time. "Is that the right time? Oh my god, I'll never finish!" She groaned quietly.

~*~

Riven continued to watch the interaction between Allysa and that new boy, what was his name? Devin? Drew? Dmitri? Yeah, that was it, Dmitri.

~*~

Dmitri nodded but soon became confused again, "Wait, if your best friends why wouldn't you know why she snapped just now?"

~*~

Nate laughed quietly and leaned back in his chair, placing his hands behind his head casually. "That may be the the case with others, but with me... it's a totally different story, handsome."

Sophomores*~

Serana laughed at her lightly. "I told you that you shouldn't have talked so much." She smiled kindly at her as she had just finished her own painting.

Juniors*~

Luna glanced at the armadillo in front of her who seemed to be filled with disappointment and she shifted back and was still in her exercise clothes. "Hey? Why so glum?" She tilted her head in curiosity. She wondered why the young shape shifter looked embarrassed.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien finished taking the last of his notes for the class period just as the bell rang. He packed his things quickly and left the class room. Duncan was so gonna die.

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa laughed, "Can't read minds!" She sent him a bright grin and packed all of her things up and headed out the door. As she was leaving she noticed Riven's gaze and met it one last time before walking out. Time to find her dear friend.

Seniors*~

Duncan looked at him with a incredulous stare. "What the-?" The bell rang before he could finish though and so he turned around and packed his class items up.

Whisteria sighed then shifted back to her human form, the only form she could change into correctly without becoming something else since it was her natural form. She quickly stood up, now in human form and still in her PE clothes for class, and stretched out her back. She was still frowning and was now looking down at the ground, too embarrassed to meet her eyes, I'm not good at shifting into different forms... If I want to be one thing, I become something else." She mumbled and shuffled her feet.

~*~

Talia glared at her friend, "When did you say that?!" She exclaimed then quickly tried to draw the rest of her painting before the teacher came around to collect them, luckily she was in the back so it would be a little while before he came around

~*~

Hamira sighed in relief when the bell finally rang. She quickly stood up and her tail was swishing back and forth, evidence of her happiness as she packed up her supplies then left the room.

Riven heard the last phrase of their conversation, 'can't read minds' and was pretty confused. He met Allysa's eyes then she walked out so Riven turned his attention to Dmitri

Dmitri opened his mouth to respond but she was already walking out of the room. He quickly through his bag over his shoulder and walked after her, "How should I know that? Everyone here has powers..." By the time he finished speaking, he was already caught up with Allysa in the hall.

~*~

Nate smirked and picked his bag up from the floor, he didn't need to pack his books up since he never got any out to begin with. When he slings his bag onto his shoulder he walks over to Duncan. "You know I'm right." He then placed his arm around Duncan's shoulders.

Sophomores*~

Serana began chuckling at her friend. "You probably didn't hear me 'cause you were distracted!" She had a wide grin on her face and was starting to clean her paint brushes.

Juniors*~

Luna chuckled slightly and ruffled her hair. "Meh. Don't get embarrassed squirt. I am sure when you get it down that you will be one of the best." She shot Whisteria her signature grin. "If you want I can help you sometime, I have dealt with a lot of shifters. I used to help my teacher instruct 'em when I was younger. Oh! I am Luna by the way. Luna Morrowheart. Almost forgot to introduce myself." She chuckles and put one of her hands behind her head in embarrassment.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien was walking to where the senior class was at. Duncan...was so dead! He felt like this almost every time he got out of that class but Duncan merely laughed and poked him in the forehead. When he entered the class what he saw made him laugh. Duncan had a guy's arm around his shoulders and was making one of the most disturbed faces in the world.

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa looked at him as he followed her. "And when I said I don't know why you should have realized that one of my own isn't to read minds." She laughed and kept walking towards the fields. Luna went there to go running whenever she got upset and so she hoped she was still there. "...so not going to go hunt her down..." The rest of her sentence could not be heard now because she was mumbling to herself.

Seniors*~

Duncan looked at him and had the most disturbed face in the world (he knew because he had seen thousands of disturbed looks before). To make matters worse his friend walked into his class at that exact moment. Duncan quickly got out of the hold and stepped away. "You are creepy...and must have a death wish." He frowned visibly. "No one steps tha close to a vampire without notice. That is never a good thing to do;"

Whisteria giggled when Luna ruffled her hair, then her eyes lit up when she offered to teach her. She started bouncing up and down a little in excitement, "Would you? That would be so cool! My brother has tried to help me but he has no idea what it's like to shift. When can we start?" She was very enthusiastic about this idea and her mind was going at a hundred miles per hour. If she finally was able to shift correctly then no one would make fun of her anymore! She was snapped out of her thoughts by Luna introducing herself. "Oh, and my name is Whisteria Abingdon." She tilted her head to the side, "I think you're in the same class as my brother, Dmitri." By now her whole class had left the firld to go change out of their PE clothes for lunch except her.

~*~

Talia groaned in annoyance at her friend. "Just shut up and buy me some time!" She whispered back furiously. She just needed to add a little more shading on the clouds to show the purple-ish pink color the higher clouds were. "I'm almost done..."

~*~

Hamira was looking all around as she walked outside. It was lunch break and she always spent her up in the large tree outside because she was able to see everything from up there while no one else could see her unless they really looked.

Riven shook his head when both Allysa and Dmitri had left and gathered his things then left to go put them away. He would stop by his dorm to get his next things then he'd go out to eat.

Dmitri sighed and shook his head at her then walked the other way toward the lower school area where he would always meet his sister for lunch. By the time he made it to the place they would meet, she wasn't there. He looked around in confusion, she was always there by the time he was since his class was at least a couple minutes away. He quickly stopped a small group of some of he other kids in her class, "Hey, do any of you know where Whisteria is?" He asked. They all looked to each other in thought then shook their head. One replied; "No, I haven't seen her since PE. I think she wandered off to talk to someone else across the field when the teacher wasn't looking." Dmitri closed his eyes and sighed, he hated it when she would do that, he knew his sister was way too trusting sometimes and that was why he made it his job to always be there for her. He opened his eyes and nodded his appreciation, "Thanks." He then ran out the doors leading to the field and looked to see where his sister would be.

~*~

Nate shrugged, letting his arm drop when Duncan walked out from under it, and kept his cocky smirk proudly on his face. "I've realized throughout the years, that vampires can be the most fun." He said with a wink. He then turned his attention to the boy who had just entered the room. "Who's that, your boyfriend?" He asked, nodding toward Damien.

Sophomores*~

Serana kept a grin on her face, "Yeah, yeah. I know." With that she got up and walked over to the teacher's desk and he looked up at her. "Sir? I was wondering I have just finished and was starting to sketch, but I feel like I want to start improving and expanding my technique range so I can get better at it. Do you have any suggestions?" She smiled sweetly at her art teacher. His response was immediate and he started talking about the various types of shading, pencils, and sketch base ideas he had learned about over his time as a student and teacher. He was definitely going to be distracted for a while.

Juniors*~

Luna smiled at the girl's enthusiasm. "Hm...I believe he is indeed. The name sounds very familiar." She had to think back...was he the guy who sat next to Ally? Must be..."No worries I got this, I am a shifter myself after all. As for training...we could start tomorrow evening after classes. That way you can get school work done and such." She was still smiling when she thought she heard someone call her name. She turned her head a bit and saw Ally running over to her. "Oh...well then. Didn't even hear the bell go off."

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa saw Luna standing in the field with a young girl. This was odd to Ally because her friend didn't talk to younger kids often. "LUNA!!" Her friend turned to face her and she saw a look of confusion pass her face, she mustn't have realized classes were over. Ally ran faster and tackled her friend into a hug. "I was looking every where for you!! Geez!" She noticed Luna rolled her eyes and she laughed, she then looked to the younger girl with a smile. "I hope my friend wasn't being weird. I am Allysa by the way."

~*~*~*~*~

Damien recoiled at the thought. "Hell no. He is my friend, and that is it. Dude who the heck is this guy? And why am I being accused of being gay?" Damien looked at his friend for a direct answer, he had a slight glare on his features.

~*~*~*~*~

Duncan cringed at that. Damien was going to be pissed. He looked at him and saw his expression, Damien looked upset indeed. Duncan paled when he realized what class he had just come from too. "Well...this is the class playboy. Um...apparently he is having that phase at the moment and I am the victim. I told him no and apparently he think I said that because of you." He looked back at Nate, "I can assure you that: 1) I am not gay. and 2) He is not my boyfriend (#1 totally makes that obvious)."

A huge grin broke out on Whisteria's face. "Ok, thanks!" She then jumped slightly when Allysa suddenly ran over and tackled Luna but her smile immediately came back once she realized that she was a friend. She waved happily to this new girl, "Hi Allysa, my name is Whisteria!" She then shook her head, "She wasn't being weird, she's going to help me with my shifting!" Her smile grew even larger at this thought, she couldn't wait until she mastered her powers.

~*~

Talia shot Serana a thankful smile the focused on her painting. Almost... and done. She looked at her picture with a proud smile then picked it up and brought it over to the teacher to save her friend from the long speech that was bound to come with her question. "Here you go Mr. Dorian. I hope it's ok." She gave him a big smile then grabbed her friend's arm, "Come on Ser, we don't want to be late to lunch." She turned back to the teacher, "Thanks Sir, bye!" She then dragged her friend form the class, they both had all of their things.

~*~

Hamira was simply looking around at all of the people and situations going on around her. She didn't have many friends at this school due to her shy personality but that didn't mean she didn't want any, she wished there was someone that she could be friends with but everyone seemed too busy with their own problems to want to deal with the loner girl.

Riven walked over to his dorm then was on his way back to eat lunch when he was stopped by that guy who was talking to Allysa earlier. He raised an eyebrow at this boy, what could he want? "What?" Dmitri replied with a question about where his sister is, apparently she's a little blonde girl with white wings. Riven shrugged, "I don't know man. SHe might be on the field or something."

Dmitri was looking all around the area, he was going to work his way out, she wouldn't wander far, right? That was when he saw one of the boys from his class, maybe he saw Whisteria. He walked over and asked if he'd seen her but all he got in reply was to maybe check the field. Well that was helpful. The boy then walked off, leaving Dmitri to look around the far field. He saw three figures in the distance, two older girls and a younger one who looked like his sister. Dmitri quickly unfurled his wings and took to the skies, he was faster this way. He made it over to them quickly and landed right next to his sister, "There you are Terri, I was looking all over for you. You should know not to wander off." Whisteria hung her head a little, "Sorry Dmitri, I was talking to Luna and Allysa!" She looked back up and motioned to the girls Dmitri barely even remembered were there.

~*~

Nate simply laughed at this new boy's anger, he knew neither of them were gay, he just loved to annoy people, "Now, now, that's not what you were telling me in class." He said to Duncan then turned to Damien, "This guy here kept going on and on about how much he loved and adored you." He said in a totally convincing manner.

Sophomores*~

Serana was laughing loudly. "Thanks for that! He always gets so passionate about it! I couldn't even get a word in. He was all, 'And the shading of animals is completely different...You could always change how you start the sketch...No! No! You should use this type of pencil instead!' For crying out loud can he talk." She smiled brightly and walked with Talia to the tree they always sat under for lunch.

Juniors*~

Luna chuckled slightly, "Well I shall see you tomorrow squirt! Don't forget." She smiled kindly and pulled Allysa off with her so they could go get lunch. Her friend shouted goodbye as she was dragged away. She felt Allysa's gaze on her and knew her question already. "It was the stupid fairy who sat a few seats away. She kept muttering under her breath saying things about werewolves. I am pretty sure she knows about my advanced hearing too." Luna's nose twitched and she looked at Allysa. "No worries though! Already past that! NOW LET"S GET SOME FOOD!!" She had a giant grin on her face as she picked up her pace.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien shook his head. "You know...today is just really getting awkward. I think that I may just step out and never come back...I will tell everyone you died." He looked at Duncan and smiled evily, "GOOD LUCK DUNCAN!!!!" He then bolted out the door and left his poor friend their to deal with the awkward situation. Training would have to wait until later when Duncan got rid of the creepy flirt.

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa laughed at her friend's antics. Luna was an odd one alright, but she didn't care at all. She had one tid bit of info that would raise her spirits even more. "Well I hope you know that she made herself look like an idiot because she said that fish is a poultry and that raccoons are part of the bear family." Luna's laughter made her grin in triumph. "By the way...WHEN ARE YOU NOT HUNGRY!? Ya could inhale a house Luna." Luna and she laughed loudly as they continued. They stopped by their dorm room so that Luna could get ready quickly and then they left to get food. They talked about things ranging from least favorite classes to things like how manga or anime were better. "Hey where we meeting the guys by the way?" Damien and Duncan were probably already waiting for them...hearing them complain about being late was not on her to do list today.

Seniors*~

Duncan looked at his friend in disbelief, he supposed he deserved it though. He did sucker into him sitting through the most boring and evil Junior year class ever. "YOU TRAITOR!!!! HOW COULD YOU?!" He started running out of the class when he stopped and looked at Nate. "Want to help me kill my most annoying friend? I think that it would definitely prove how little attraction I have for him." Duncan was wondering why the heck he asked him, he had already figured that Nate was probably messing with them to find entertainment. Maybe he was hoping that he would drop the annoying jest if he hung out with people. Or maybe he felt that he would fit in with their already weird group of friends. He had that odd feeling that it was the latter....

Talia laughed at her impersonation of their 'passionate' teacher. "Are you serious? I can totally see him doing that..." She chuckled. "Well, thanks for buying me some time. I wouldn't have needed it if you hadn't distracted me though!"

~*~

Riven walked over to the tree where he saw his friend, the one other person who would hang out with him. They'd known each other for years so the two shy and quiet students were the only ones who would talk with the other. He looked up into the tree to the Neko who sat high above in one of the branches. "Ira, come on down."

Hamira's head snapped over to look at the person who called her. A small grin was on her face when she saw it was her old friend. "Hey Riven." She called down then swiftly jumped down from branch to branch until she landed softly beside him.

Whisteria didn't want them to leave just yet, they were really nice and maybe they could help her brother get friends. She wasn't an idiot, she knew her brother didn't talk to much anyone besides herself and she always tried to help him with that but he was too stubborn to change. "Wait!" She shouted and ran after them, Dmitri in her wake. He was shouting for her to stop or at least slow down.

~*~

Nate
laughed at their interaction, oh the chaos he creates sometimes... It was awesome. "Lover's quarrel?" He asked right when Damien ran out. He was kind of surprised that he would ask him to tag along but what can be say? Some people just can't resist him. He shrugged, "Sure. I told you you'd want to be with me." He winked.

Sophomores*~

Serana smiled innocently, "ME? I thought you were giving goo-goo eyes to the guy siting in front of you." Her eyes twinkled mischievously. "Or am I having memory problems all ready at such a young age?" She looked at her friend and drank her juice.

Juniors*~

Luna saw Damien run down the hall at that exact instance and looked at Allysa with a devious grin. "Ally you thinking what I am?" She saw her nod her head and mirror her smile. "Alrighty then." She looked forward and noticed that he hadn't noticed her and that Duncan seemed to be no where in sight. She closed her eyes, "Duncan is chasing him apparently, he left him for the vultures." Her eyes opened and her and Ally took off towards him. "DAMIEN!!!" He looked right at them and stopped in slid to a halt right in front of them. However they were still running and tackled him into a hug.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien panicked, "Get off of me. Duncan is so going to get me and now I can't even run." He sounded calm and irritated. Their reply didn't help him any. "Luna, Ally! Come on spare me! Please?"

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa laughed at his attempts to get them to let him go. "Nah~You know I like Duncan more! I think as this as helping him!" She flashed him an innocent grin and with the help of Luna dragged him over to the grass and dropped him face down. "Besides, I haven't forgotten whatcha did to my dance shoes just yet Damien." She saw his eyes widen in slight panic before her and Luna dropped onto his back so he couldn't move. "SO...you just have to wait now!" She laughed cheerfully. This is why she loved hanging out with her friends, they did stupid stuff like this. At that exact moment she heard Whisteria's voice and saw the girl running towards the courtyard.

Seniors*~

Duncan rolled his eyes, "Nope, and by the way...I would like to warn you in advance about our other friends. They tend to be..." He stopped at that moment because theyhad just reached the courtyard and saw Allysa and Luna sitting on Damien so that he couldn't move. They were arguing childishly with Damien. "...well then. At least I know that he didn't get away...." He walked over slowly and looked at them with a questioning look, and Luna quickly clarified. "We found out that the little brat was gonna try and get away so we captured him. Be grateful!" She replied snarkily. Why was he friends with them again? Oh yeah 'cause of the idiot that they held captive. He looked at Damien and saw his face contorted into irritation and laughed. "So Damien...looks like ya didn't get away." He smirked down at him and Damien glared.

Talia blushed at her accusation, "Oh, you jerk!" She shouted then pushed her over lightly, a joking smile on her lips.

~*~

Hamira looked behind her friend to the ruckus that was going on in the courtyard, "What's going on over there?" She questioned curiously. Riven turned around to see what she was talking about then shrugged. "I don't know, want to go check it out?" He asked. She but her lip and sighed, "Um... Sure..." She didn't want to be questioned about why they were over there by their group but she was very curious as to what was going on.

~*~

Nate looked over the other of the group then leaned over to Duncan but spoke loud enough for the whole group to hear, "I can see why you were so adamant about who you like, if I hung out with girls as lovely as those I wouldn't go for guys either." He said then winked to the two girl who were sitting on top of Damien.

Whisteria finally made it over to them and was panting from the long run. When she made it over to them she realized just how many other people had joined the two girl she was chasing after. She suddenly became shy at the presence of the other three guys. She glanced to Allysa and Luna then looked down to the ground, "Um, can my brother and I hang out with you guys for now? We're still new here..." She said quietly but was loud enough for them to still hear her.

Dmitri then caught up with his sister, he was bent over slightly and put his hands on his knees while trying to catch his breath. He stood back up and looked at his sister in confusion. "Terri, what the heck? Why do you keep running off like that?" He shook his head at her then turned to the group she had ran over to. He saw the two girl from before sitting on the ground and two other guys. "Sorry about her, she can be pretty energetic at times..." He said with a smile then ruffled Whisteria's hair.

Sophomores*~

Serana grinned, "THAT IS WHY YA LOVE ME!" She started eating her chips now.

Juniors*~

Luna ignored Nate for the moment and looked over at Whisteria. "Oi! Squirt of course you can!" She grinned brightly, "These idiots (she motioned to everyone except Ally) say anything then they answer to me." She then got off of Damien and sat down on the grass. She then looked at Nate, "Am I missing something important?"

~*~*~*~*~

Damien replied automatically, "Nothing major!" He laughed and then took this moment to get up and Allysa fell onto the grass. "Sorry Ally! But my back is getting sore." He moved and sat up next to Ally after helping her sit up. He looked at Duncan and smiled smugly. "Can't get me now!"

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa looked at him, "You think I am going to be your shield? Nope!." With that she got up and quickly sat next to Luna. She laughed when she heard him freak out and shot him a grin. "Sorry Damien~" She then looked at Duncan, "Go ahead! In the clear!"

Seniors*~

Duncan cracked a evil smile before he tackled Damien back and they started fighting.

Juniors*~

Luna looked at them. "I will seperate them in...." She closed her eyes in thought, "two minutes." She nodded her head like it was the best plan in the world. She looked over at Nate, Dmitri, and Whisteria. "They will be fine so let's eat!" She smiled brightly as did Allysa.

~*~*~*~*~

"Luna, really now? More like you will join in~ "Allysa chuckled slightly when Luna shot her a playful glare before they both started to eat their lunches.