The Crimson Rose Academy

Talia smirked and walked over to her, "All right! So where did you hide it?" She asked curiously and glanced around the area to see if she could see it. She plopped down beside her.

~

Chase thought for a moment then a smile broke onto his face, "Yeah, that sounds right! It also fits with the whole frisbee thing." He said excitedly.

~*~

Nate closed his eyes and shrugged, "It means that you're weird but that just makes you all the sexier." He said looking over at her out of the corner of his eye that is closest to her, he kept the other eye closed and his hands were behind his head casually.

~*~

Dmitri froze at that question then looked over to Duncan warily. He looked down to Whisteria, "Why don't you go see what's wrong with that girl? She's in your class right?" He asked her, his voice portraying his inner tiredness.

Whisteria looked up at him then nodded. She knew he just wanted her away while he explained everything and she understood why. She turned to the girl with a smile and ran over to her. "Hi, can are you alright?" She asked in concern,

Dmitri watched her run off silently. He was thinking about how he should explain this. They deserved to understand why he hated their friend, no matter how much he didn't want to explain. After a moment he sighed, and closed his eyes for a couple seconds. When he opened them again, he began telling what happened. "When Terri and I were younger (she was three and I was nine) I was gone at school one day despite the fact that I hated doing so. It wasn't because I just didn't like school, it was because I didn't trust our father alone with her. He had always hated her and would always either ignore or hurt her but that day I thought it would be fine since he had to go to work- some big project or something. I was wrong. I came home early because I forgot my lunch and when I got there the front door was open and right inside was... my sister, lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood and surrounding her was none other that a group of demons. That was the first time I had ever met one so the way they look, smell and act was ingrained in my memory as evil. And they were, those demons didn't even think twice about trying to kill a three year old." All the while he spoke, he kept his eyes trained on his sister, his voice tense and he made sure to keep it devoid of the emotions that were boiling just below his surface, the only evidence of his immense anger was his tightly clenched fists.

~*~

Hamira bit her lip in thought, "Well, he knew just where Allysa was even though his whole family thinks that he's dead so he must be keeping tabs on her and probably the rest of their family too. If she was able to escape and is now safe, he must not need her at the moment maybe?" She guessed.

~*~

Riven walked down the halls, searching for the others. Once he spotted them, he stopped right behind the corner just in time to hear Dmitri's speech. He wasn't sure if Dmitri wanted others to hear the tale so he kept just out of sight, only moving around the corner and to them when he finished.

7th Graders*~

Skye got up quickly and looked at Whisteria, "Oh yeah! Just was running to fast and slipped...I should really be more careful! I am sooooo clumsy sometimes!" She laughed and smiled. "Thanks for checking though, means a lot. I'm Skye by the way." She held her hand out like for a greeting.

Sophomores*~

Serana smirked, "I stashed it in our special drop box. (a box hidden where only Serana and Talia know. like spies :D) They won't find it unless we want them too. No worries."

~*~*~*~*~

Jason grinned, "Let's check there first then!" He then took off running in the direction of the courtyard, he really wanted his phone back at this point.

Juniors*~

At his comment Luna's cheeks flushed in embarrassment, "I can kick you out of the car if I want to, you that right? Besides your comments are pointless." With that she shook her head so that her hair moved and she tried to ignore him. Why did she bring him with her? She should just kick him out now and avoid future problems. Allysa better be bloody thankful... "Take a nap or something. This is not going to be a short drive by any means." and Luna was planning on driving all the way there...screw life sometimes...this was going to be a horrible trip.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien nodded, "I am just wondering when he will try again...she is going to have to be on guard a lot more than before...." He sighed and looked around the roof top once again to make she he didn't miss anything important.

~*~*~*~*~

Allysa was walking and arrived at an inn. Might as well, Luna wasn't going to be here for a while. And she needed a place to stay for a bit, so with that she went in and rented a room. She took the key and went to the room, better get comfy. It was going to be a while...

Seniors*~

Duncan frowned, "I am sorry to hear that, but I do want you to know that Damien isn't like that. You may laugh but he is actually planning on going to med school and being a doctor, said something about 'tired of being stereotyped all the time'. He isn't a bad person, I hope that you may be able to put this behind you one day and become our friend...after all you will be surprised when you get to know us." With that he pulled back to a passive face and looked ahead quietly.

Whisteria grinned and shook her hand, "My name's Whisteria but you can call me Whisty if you like, it's a lot easier to say." She shrugged.

~*~

Talia laughed evilly, "Yes, yes the plan is all coming together, mwahahahaha!" She said, fiddling with her hands like a stereotypical evil mastermind.

~

Chase ran after his friend, laughing. Jason's life seemed to revolve around his phone so he was freaking out about this whole mix-up. "Calm down, man. They must expect us to take a while to figure that lame riddle so there's no need to run."

~*~

Nate smirked deviously at her reaction, dropped his arms back to his lap and fully opened his eyes, all signs of sleepiness now gone. "Oh really now? They're pointless? That blush tells me differently..."

~*~

Hamira smiled lightly, "Well he's left her alone for a little while which means that he'll probably leaver her be for at least a while longer. She also has all of us to help protect her so as long as she doesn't run off again it should be fine."

~*~

Dmitri let out a short, humorless laugh at that and looked over to Duncan. "A Demon Doctor... sounds like the name of a cheesy horror movie." He then paused for a moment and sighed. "But I'll probably be with you guys for a while since Terri seems to have taken a liking to you all and she won't rest until I make friends who she has chosen to be you all." A real smile came upon his lips at that.

Riven approached Duncan and Dmitri with his hands in his pockets, "Hey." He nodded to them, "Damien and Hamira are going to stay up there, they're trying to figure out something else about what happened with Allysa."

~*~

Kamila sighed and crossed her arms impatiently. "Before, her 'potential' spiked when she was angry, so why don't we just get her angry? It would be much faster than waiting around..."

7th Graders*~

"hmm...okay! Well I am glad to meet you Whisty~" She hummed and had a bright smile on her face.

Sophomores*~

Serana laughed so hard that she teared up. "Oh yes...yes it is!!!! WE ARE GENIUSES!!!!" She fell back laughing.

~*~*~*~*~

"But I want my phone!!! Who knows what they may have done while they had it!!" He paled and then ran faster. "I AM COMING FOR YOU PHONE!!!!"

Juniors*~

Luna tightened her grip on the steering wheel and picked up the speed tactfully. "I have no clue what the hell you are talking about. Now go to sleep and leave me alone!" She was trying to calm down and keep her cool but he was making it hard. It was bad enough that she was embarrassed to no end. That alone would destroy her reputation as the sarcastic, self-sufficient tomboy that she acted like. No way in hell was he going to destroy that...

~*~*~*~*~

Damien laughed humorlessly, "Well then...sounds like it will be easy." He frowned, "It is going to take forever to convince her to not run off on her own."

Seniors*~

Duncan raised a brow, "Please do remember that he is my friend, I would appreciate if you don't mock his dreams. Also being with us isn't the same you realize, if you are forced to interact you don't really make friends...you can only make friends on your own decisions." When Riven walked up he looked at him and nodded, "Alright, Thank you once again." The laid back manner was definitely audible in his voice.

Others*~

Sebastian snapped his gaze to her. "I said NO. I meant it. Now we are leaving." With that her gripped her arm and teleported them back to them back to the headquarters. When they arrived he released her arm and sighed. "The director said to leave her be anyways. There is nothing we can do now. So be patient." With that he stalked down the hall and left her.

Whisteria smiled, "So what's with the rush? Class hasn't started yet so you can't be late..." She asked, her head cocked to the side in curiosity.

~*~

Talia laughed at Serana, "And you're insane." She glanced around the courtyard for the boys, "Jeez, was my riddle that bad? why aren't they here?" She groaned impatiently.

~

Chase bursted out laughing at Jason, "Oh, yes because in the ten minutes it's been since they hung up on us they've destroyed your phone." He rolled his eyes and ran after him.

~*~

Nate still had a large smirk on his face as he leaned closer to her, angling his head down slightly while still looking at her. "Do you really want that? Do you really want me to leave you alone?" He asked, his voice slightly huskier. "Because I don't think you do..." He said this last sentence quieter and he leaned in a little more, brushing the hair out of her face lightly.

~*~

Hamira furrowed her eyebrow slightly. "Well I'm sure once you tell her how dangerous it could potentially be, she'll listen to reason."

~*~

Dmitri nodded, looking over to him more seriously. "I know, and I'm going to try, I really will. It'll just be harder with... Damien." He paused tensely before saying his name.

Riven shook his head at Duncan. "It's nothing, Ira loved helping people and always finds a way to get me involved with it too...." He shrugged.

~*~

Kamilla shrunk down very slightly but snapped herself out of it and rose back to her normal height. She opened her mouth to say something but shut it when he stormed off.

7th*~

Skye laughed, "I need to eat still and I haven't gotten lunch." She smiled sheepishly.

Sophomores*~

Serana grinned, "Wellll....you are pretty bad at riddles. I didn't want to tell you but..." She then saw to boys run in. "Hm??? I wonder.."

~*~*~*~*~

Jason looked at Chase, "What are we supposed to do now?" He looked around the courtyard and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. People were scattered around the courtyard as usual.

Juniors*~

Luna shivered involuntarily as he got closer. This did not seem like a good situation to her. A hot guy (wait...did she call him hot?! no not hot at all! flirty jerky guy that's it.) His question slipped her mind but when he moved her hair she realized what he was doing. "...yes, I-I am sure. Just leave me alone...." She cursed mentally, that could have come out waaaay better than it did.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien shook his head, "Can only hope so...she can be pretty stubborn." He shook his head, "Enough of this though. I suppose we should go meet up with the others."

Seniors*~

Duncan nodded, "Alright. Thank you." He then looked up at Riven and laughed, "I know the feeling. I get dragged around by my friends everywhere. To be honest I don't think I even ate lunch...."

Whisteria giggled, "Don't worry, I haven't either. We probably should though, lunch is going to end in..." She trailed off as she was looking around for a clock. When she saw one, her eyes widened in shock, "... ten minutes..." She was not expecting it to be so soon.

~*~

Talia crossed her arms and fake-pouted at this, "Whatever..." She looked up when the boys ran over, "Well, well, well. Is this them?"

~

Chase shrugged, "I don't know, who looks suspicious?" He looked all around. "They're a couple of girls that are probably just sitting there giggling or something."

~*~

Nate's eyes flickered to her lips but then back to her eyes. His mouth then widened into a smirk and chuckled at the reaction he got out of her. He leaned back in his chair, still laughing. "If you say so..." He shook his head at her unbelievingly. He turned his head to face in front of him but he still looked at her from the corner of his eye, "Is it cold in here?"

~*~

Hamira continued to study him for a couple moments but then took a deep breath and nodded, "You're right, we should. Lunch is almost over after all..." She said and tucked some of her hair behind her ear shyly.

~*~

Riven had a half smile on his face and he nodded, "Yeah, she just loves to help people, one day I swear it'll be the death of her." He chuckled quietly.

7th*~

Skye laughed, "Which is why I was in such a rush!" She grinned and pulled Whisteria along with her. "Let's go get some before its over!!"

Sophomores*~

Serana laughed, "I believe it is. This should be interesting." With that she tackled Talia into a hug. "So we should just act like normal crazy teenage girls."

~*~*~*~*~

Jason raised his eyebrow. "Not suspicious at all...are they?" He was wondering if they might be the people who had his phone, after all the voice sounded like a girl.

Juniors*~

Luna relaxed a bit when he leaned back in his seat. Him being so close was really, really getting to her. However, being in the same car for so long was starting to get to her, maybe a short stop wouldn't be so bad...She ignored Nate and thought ahead to where she was going to stop. "We are pulling over for a bit." When she finally pulled off at a rest-stop she got out of the car and released a sigh. Sorry Allysa...being stuck in a car was not doing any good for her. She closed her eyes and listened to the air for a while.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien got up and then offered his help to Hamira. When she did they then continued down to where the others were waiting.

Seniors*~

Duncan laughed, "At least some people are self-less. I would not be able to do it, I am a very unhelpful person..." He laughed the more he thought about it.

Whisteria looked behind her, toward her brother, Riven and Duncan, unsure if she should leave. Seeing that they were all talking, she shrugged to herself and turned back to her new friend. "Ok." She said with a laugh and ran beside her. "Come on."

~*~

Talia let out a shriek when she was suddenly tackled by her friend. "What the hell, Ser?" When Serana explained, she let out a laugh. "Yes, because randomly tackling people is totally normal..."

~

Chase looked over at the two girl in question and raised his eyebrow at them. "I don't know, one of them did just tackle the other and everyone knows that that's a totally normal thing to do." He said sarcastically.

~*~

Nate looked out of the window at where they had stopped. He sighed then got out of the car also. "So... where are we?" He swiveled his head over to look at her casually, as if he hadn't just basically sexually harassed her mere minutes ago.

~*~

Hamira gave him a small smile when he helped her up then followed after him down to the others. She grabbed one of her arms with her other hand and still tried to figure out what was going on with Allysa and her uncle.

~*~

Riven shrugged it's just how she's been for as long as I've known her. Personally I'm more like you, if people need help then they can ask, there's no need to approach them about it."

Dmitri was simply leaning against the nearby wall and watching them, they seemed nice and people that he could actually be friends with, the only thing that could stop him is his intense hatred for demons...

7th*~

Skye laughed and finally got to her locker. "I always stash some food in my locker for emergencies. Usually Granola bars, bottle of water or two." She unlocked it and pulled some stuff out. She also found a giant bag of jolly ranchers.

Sophomores*~

Serana grinned evilly, "Oh....but it is." She then stole her charm bracelet off her wrist and took off running. "WE ARE NOW EVEN!!" She laughed and took off. Now they just looked like teenage girls who were goofing off.

~*~*~*~*~

"Girls are so weird..." He sweat dropped at their antics and shook his head. "Okay...anyone else that looks suspicious?"

Juniors*~

"We are in Achret. It happens to means we one-fourth closer to our destination." She opened her eyes and then sighed, this was taking to long...well at least it felt that way. "We are getting back on the road soon so I suggest you enjoy the freedom." With that she walked away from the car towards the field that was nearby. Stopping near hiking sights did have their benefits she supposed.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien walked slower as they got closer to the group. Maybe he should go? After all he saw Dmitri standing with them, and he seemed to hate him. He sighed and tried to figure out what to do.

Seniors*~

Duncan nodded with a half smile and then saw Damien standing away off as he was heading towards them, he suddenly stopped and they made eye contact. Duncan shrugged as in saying 'you could. i see no harm...' With that Damien continued walking over at a slow casual pace.

Whisteria looked at the bag of jolly ranchers with big eyes, "Woah... you have ranchers?" She asked in amazement, she had only had them once before and her brother basically forbade her from having them again since she went on such a sugar rush afterward...

~*~

Talia's mouth dropped open in shock at this then she scrambled to her feet and took off after her, "You... you... urgh!" She couldn't even find the words to describe how angry she was at Serana at the moment. "Get back here!" She shouted.

~

Chase rolled his eyes, "Did you seriously just realize that?" He shook his head then looked around the field again. "I don't know, them maybe?" He asked and pointed to a couple of girls who were looking over at them and giggling. Repeatedly.

~*~

Nate looked after her as she walked off then glanced around himself to the fact that there was no one else around. He sighed then pushed himself off of the car and went after her but stayed behind her. "Where are you going, Beautiful?"

~*~

Hamira looked over at Damien curiously went he suddenly slowed down, "What wrong?" She looked over to the others, nothing seemed to be wrong, so why did he seem like he wasn't sure he should go over to them, they were his friends, right?

~*~

Dmitri looked over to Riven with a raised eyebrow, "But what if you know they need help but can't ask? Like if they're bleeding out and can't talk? Do you help them then?" He asked challengingly with a smirk.

Riven looked over to him with a face that was as if to say, 'seriously?'. "Well if they're bleeding out then you should definitely help them... I was talking about if they weren't about to die..."

7th*~

"Obviously. They are so amazing~ I love them so much!" She grinned, "Want some?"

Sophomores*~

Serana grinned, "And why would I do that?" She ran faster and climbed up one of the biggest trees. She quickly got up to one of the higher branches and started laughing. Once Talia reached the base of the tree she would try and make a hint at the riddle. Always fun to pick on people's paranoia.

~*~*~*~*~

"I don't think so...they are actually creeping me out right now." Jason made a face of discomfort.

Juniors*~

Luna didn't look back at him because she had a feeling it wouldn't end well. "To the field. I want to relax just a bit before we get back on the road after all." She sat down when she reached it and pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them. Luna actually hated driving so wanted to delay getting back on the road even though they needed to. She sighed lightly to herself.

~*~*~*~*~

Damien shrugged. "Just had to think about something really quick, nothing major." He then continued forward looking calm.

Seniors*~

Duncan looked between the two, they were very odd indeed. Well actually the conversation was more weird...but technicalities.

Whisteria's eye's lit up at her offer, "Could I?" A large grin took over her face in excitement. She hasn't had them in so long...

~*~

Talia ran to the bottom of the tree only seconds after Serana and she glared up at her friend. "Well then... I guess I'll just have to go up there too." With that she opened her hands, palms facing the ground and the wind started to swirl around her, but this time the wind wasn't just around herself, it whirled around the whole courtyard. She chuckled when she was at eye level. "Give me back my bracelet." She held her hand out for Serana to hand it back to her.

~

Chase looked to Jason as if he was insane, "What? How are they creeping you out?" Then the wind started to pick up until it got really powerful. "What the...?" He looked around for the source of it, "WHat is that?"

~*~

Nate followed after her then sat beside her with his legs stretched out in fron of himself and he leaned back on his hands. He glanced over to Luna curiously, "Something wrong?" She looked like she was sad and angry about something but he wasn't sure just what. Her friend was ok and they were going to get her, no one was hurt or in trouble and she was with him, so what could be wrong?

~*~

Hamira continued to look at him curiously but ended up sighing and looking back in front of them, it didn't seem like he wanted to talk about it so she wouldn't press him about it.

~

Dmitri chuckled and opened his mouth to respond to Riven but froze and suddenly straightened tensely. He heard Damien and Hamira approach but his senses were mostly focused on Damien. He hadn't looked over to him yet and he tried to refrain from doing so, if he did, he was afraid it just might cause him to lose it and he was actually going to try to get along with them. It just wasn't going to be easy.

Riven looked over at Dmitri in confusion. There seemed to be no reason for him to have suddenly froze as far as he could tell... "What's wrong?" He looked around, trying to find the cause but all he was able to see was Damien and Ira walking over. It didn't connect in his head that Damien was a demon just yet.

7th*~

Skye laughed, "of course!" With that she opened the bag and gave some to Whisteria.

Sophomores*~

Serana*~

"Like hell I will." She grinned evilly and back flipped off the branch and disappeared in lightning and reappeared far away. Serana was going to enjoy this, after all she hadn't practiced in a while anyways. "Not going to be that simple."

~*~*~*~*~

Jason turned to what his friend mentioned and saw the two girls they were talking about earlier. "You know...I am surprised how weird people are. I mean who starts fighting/training at lunch?" This was going to be interesting to watch though.

Juniors*~

Luna looked at him from the corner of her eye and shook her head. "Nothing wrong...just thinking." She sat for a while longer until she felt the temperature drop. "Why does it have to be so bloody cold out here..."

~*~*~*~*~

Damien saw Dmitri tense and almost thought about leaving again.

Seniors*~

Duncan looked at Dmitri and spoke, "Relax, it will be fine." He still looked calm and perfectly at peace. "Remember that." He hoped that Dmitri would...he really did hope, because Damien was his friend and wouldn't let him be driven away by awkwardness.

Whisteria started rocking from the balls of her feet to her heels in excitement. She then quickly poured the jolly ranchers Skye had handed her into her mouth. Her smile widened when they reached him tongue and she started to shake almost with energy.

~*~

Talia used the wind to quickly propel herself toward Serana with a deadly look in her eye. "Give it back! Give me my bracelet back or I swear..." She trailed off, letting her threat hang.

~*~

Chase shrugged, "They do?" He replied obviously. He turned to face the two and sat down, leaning against a nearby tree, simply watching the show- er- fight.

~*~

Nate looked to her unbelievingly, he was going to question her further about what she was so sad/ angry about but her second comment through him off. He sat up, off of his hands and swiftly pulled his shirt off. It was pretty large and long sleeved so it woud be able to function as a jacket for her. The cold didn't really effect him so he could be shirtless out in this weather and hey, he had the looks to pull off the whole shirtless thing so why shouldn't he? Once it was off, he quickly handed it to her as if it wasn't strange at all. "Here, this should be able to keep you pretty warm." He then gave her wink.

~*~

Hamira hadn't noticed that Damien had stopped for a moment until she had stepped in front of him. She looked back to him comfortingly, she had seen Dmitri's reaction when they got closer but she knew nothing was going to happen, she wouldn't let it, "Come on, it'll be okay..." She grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the others with a small, convincing smile.

Dmitri took a deep breath to help calm himself down but all that did was help him not be so tense but his hands were still clenched into fists and he couldn't look over at him. He looked calmer at least.

7th*~

Skye looked at Whisteria and raised her eyebrow. "Um...whisty? Whats wrong?" She had a feeling that maybe she shouldn't have given her the jolly ranchers after all...

Sophomores*~

Serana grinned and moved her arm across the air. "Ice Dragon" With that a giant ice dragon formed and attacked Talia while she was distracted she teleported behind her and readied for her next attack.

~*~*~*~*~

Jason glared at Chase, "You do realize that I still need my phone? RIGHT!?" His friend seemed more content to watch the fight than help him.

Juniors*~

Luna was confused and when he shoved the shirt at her she mentally freaked out. When did she openly ask for him to give her his stupid shirt!? Life really wanted to screw her over today but...she had to admit she was getting cold and it was a good offer so she took it from him and pulled it on. "thanks..." She didn't look at him, that would be too embarrassing for her. WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO HER!? HER OF ALL PEOPLE!? Luna thought that going back to the car might fix the whole thing but then again...she would be in a confined space with him. Also she didn't want to drive just yet so she just closed her eyes and laid down with her hands behind her head. She could ignore him...that might work. Right?

~*~*~*~*~

To say he was shocked when he was dragged over to his friends would be pretty accurate. To say he was shocked that he wasn't killed yet by anyone would be another good guess. He did notice however that Dmitri wasn't looking at him...did he do something to him? He was still pretty darn confused about the whole thing. If he needed to though he would leave, regardless of what everyone said. Then he noticed something, "Duncan...where is Luna?" He looked straight at his friend with a curious glance.

Seniors*~

Duncan started laughing nervously. "Well...you see...she went to go bring Allysa home. So she and Nate went on a road trip technically...and I know what you are going to say. Why let her go by herself with someone she doesn't really know? Are you an idiot Duncan? The answer is no! I have an in-genius plan, so just relax!" He dropped it but he knew that he was going to hear about this more later...joy.

Whisteria turned to her new victim -er... friend with a large (and kind of crazed) grin on her face. She giggled, "I. Love. Jolly. Ranchers..." She said, her body seeming to shake with excitement.

~*~

Talia turned her hand so her palm faced one of the large rocks that adorned the yard. The rock was then thrust out of the ground and Talia swung her arm toward the dragon, bringing the boulder with it until it crashed into the ice. "Give it back!"

~*~

Chase simply shrugged "Yup." He then recited a simple spell quietly to himself, moments later, a bowl of popcorn was resting in his hands and he was snacking on it. "Want some?" He asked, offering Jason some.

~*~

Nate, unluckily for Luna, noticed her reaction and how she wouldn't look at him. He smirked and chuckled lowly, "It's fine, you can go ahead and admire the view. You know you want to." He told her, leaning in slightly and his voice lowered slightly for the last sentence. With that he winked to her then turned his attention to the sky above them.

~*~

Hamira kept an eye on Dmitri to be sure that nothing happened, and luckily, besides the slight clenching of his jaw when they approached, everything seemed to be fairly ok. After a brief moment she remembered that she had yet to let go of Damien's hand. Her eyes widened fractionally and she quickly dropped his hand almost as if she was shocked or something of that sort.

Dmitri raised his eyebrows at this, still refusing to look at Damien, it was for his own good along with that of the rest of the group. "You have an 'ingenius plan'?" He joked. "And what is this plan?" He asked curiously, crossing his arms.

7th*~

Skye stepped back nervously. "That is okay...but Whisty. Tell me...how often do you have them?" She had a feeling that something bad was about to happen...she really hoped she wasn't going to die.

Sophomores*~

During her diversion she had already hidden it and grinned at Talia. "Nope! Not that simple." The ice dragon destroyed the boulder and then shattered into shards that flew at Talia, they stuck all around her (and some may have hit her nothing major though, very minor in fact).

~*~*~*~*~

Jason hit Chase on the head and then took the popcorn from him. "Be helpful! We can watch after we find my phone!"

Juniors*~

Luna blushed and sat up, "NO I DO NOT!!! YOU-YOU INSUFFERABLE PERSON! What makes you think I would want to see you shirtless!? HM?!" She was so embarrassed at this point so she was trying to cover up with anger/frustration at this point. She still refused to look at him and was now glaring at the sky, her peaceful mood had been quite ruined by this point.

Seniors*~

Duncan smirked, "For me to know and everyone else to discover at a later notice." Like hell he would tell them his plan...they would think he was crazy or something. He was just lucky that Luna wasn't there to read his mind or else he would be dead.

Whisteria was looking all around herself now, unable to focus on any one thing, "Um... this would be my second time having them." She told her with a smile then something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. Her head snapped over to see what it was and there she saw a butterfly flying right outside of a nearby window. Her eyes widened and she ran over to the window, "Ooh..." She glanced around herself for a way out there but, seing nothing, she just shrugged and opened the window. She kept her eyes trained on the butterfly then jumped out of the window. INstead of hurting herself when she hit the ground, she had instead shifted into a tiger as she was in mid-air so she landed with cat-like grace then took off after the butterfly, yipping happily.

~*~

Talia was quickly able to dodge most of the shards but accidentally was hit by two, one scraped her arm and the other, her cheek. She growled at Serana with a glare, "You jerk!" She shouted then charged at her.

~*~

Chase flinched down slightly when Jason hit him, "Hey!" and then his popcorn was taken from him, "Hey!" He shouted again. He stood up beside his friend angrily (but not truly angry, just that kind of angry you are when messing around with friends) "But they might be done by the time we finally find your stupid phone." He told him in a 'duh' voice and crossed his arms.

~*~

Nate laughed at her reaction and looked over at her from the corner of his eye with a smirk. "Uhuh, I'm sure...." He nodded patronizingly/ unbelievingly "You just keep telling yourself that, beautiful..." He shook his head at her then turned back to look at the clouds which passed overhead, still with a small smile on his face.

~*~

Dmitri rolled his eyes at Duncan. "Aw, come on man!" He complained jokingly with a laugh.

7th*~

Skye widened her eyes and then took off after her landing gracefully outside. "COME BACK!!! I DON"T WANT TO DIE TODAY!! I AM TO YOUNG!!!" She ran after her and was worrying a lot at this point. She really should have just not given any to her...then this whole situation could have been solved.

Sophomores*~

Serana laughed as lightning crackled around her. "I don't believe so at all." With that she sent a giant lightning wave at Talia.

~*~*~*~*~

"Boo hoo hoo. Cry me a river. Come on let's find my phone." With that he dragged Chase with him to search in areas away from the fight.

Juniors*~

"Gah!! You know what-! We have to get back on the road." She stood up and angrily walked back to the car and got in the driver's seat. She was now cursing Allysa mentally. Couldn't she have been kidnapped somewhere closer so that she didn't have to deal with this idiot?

Seniors*~

Duncan shook his head, "Nope. This is now my secret that none of you shall know. I shall leave it at that."