The Coming of Mana

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting in here so I have it under watched threads ^^ forgot to do that when Sarz and Andrea made their posts o.o'

I'm excited as well!
I just read the cast list and wow we have a lot of people here X) One thing, Tempest, you spell my name wrong :') It's 'Erylis' not 'Trylis', I know the name image seems ambiguous, but I spell her name several times in her bio and uniques XD @Tempest

I'm really excited for this, Temp bby <3
Ohhh, rawr <3 *winks*
I'm excited as well!
I just read the cast list and wow we have a lot of people here X) One thing, Tempest, you spell my name wrong :') It's 'Erylis' not 'Trylis', I know the name image seems ambiguous, but I spell her name several times in her bio and uniques XD @Tempest
I noticed this doing my special hidden gm notes this early am and have it correct there but have not changed it everywhere else. *waggles finger* this is what happens when you use an awkward to read font, Azula.

Aw... That is a little bit harsh actually... But thank you, I'll keep is as new feedback because no one seemed to have trouble about it, so I keep using it in every character I make.

Aw... That is a little bit harsh actually... But thank you, I'll keep is as new feedback because no one seemed to have trouble about it, so I keep using it in every character I make.
Oh, didn't mean it to be o.o" Was just playful teasing on my part. If I had been paying more careful attention, I would have noticed it sooner. Don't take it too much to heart, hun <3

Reactions: Azula
Don't worry, that's okay ^^ Just had a crappy day, so yeah you know, a little bit too sensitive I guess~

Tempest updated The Coming of Mana with a new update entry:

The IC is Up!

The In Character Thread has officially gone up! That's right, Coming of Mana is a-go! For those of you that have your characters accepted, that means you are able to start posting! The IC Thread can be found [HERE]

Those of you with characters pending or who have not posted them yet, please get your character sheets up as soon as possible.

Those of you who have read the IC will notice a tab called Trigger Events...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cool! Would the red-haired boy try his thing with most people that try to enter the more affluent area?

Cool! Would the red-haired boy try his thing with most people that try to enter the more affluent area?
He would try and stop anyone trying to come into the area. Of course, what they say/do might change what he does o.o

Alright, so even though the intro to my Char has been done, I can collab with whoever wishes to that is within the Bilgerat!

@Tempest You did great job with Alquipiso's trigger event. It's almost like you read my mind. I will probably have a post up for you before the end of the week.

Like Redhawk cares. He barely cares about his own kids which he may or may not have. XD

Question about my trigger event, does the woman ask for the potion herself or someone else asks Erylis to make potion for the woman? I don't quiet understand this part 'however, and should anyone suggest the potion is for her or that her bad wig is in fact fake, she will throw a fit and storm off without paying or the potion'.
Does it mean I can't say that the potion is for her baldness or something?

Question about my trigger event, does the woman ask for the potion herself or someone else asks Erylis to make potion for the woman? I don't quiet understand this part 'however, and should anyone suggest the potion is for her or that her bad wig is in fact fake, she will throw a fit and storm off without paying or the potion'.
Does it mean I can't say that the potion is for her baldness or something?
The woman asks for a potion to cure baldness but doesn't specify who it is for from how it reads. Thus if anyone points out that the potion might be for her than she will get pissy and walk away. So yeah...

• Thank You
Reactions: Azula
Oh~ I get it now, she doesn't say that it is for her, she just asks for the potion.... I see! Thank you :3 @Zombehs
I will throw a post today or tomorrow ^^

I see Zombehs answered that one for me, good, good. *steeples fingers together*

Yeah, if any of y'all have any issues, just give me a heads up and I'll try to get back with you as soon as possible.

Maaaah I can' get my head around two more uniques that aren't really redundan. Might just slap some more equipment on her to make her more of a frontline fighter >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.