The Coming of Mana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinterest! I always find perfect picture there ^^

I use pinterest and deviantart. Typically if one doesn't work, the other does. If you are struggling with finding a character image, I could perhaps lend you my character image databases o.o

@Rain of the Night I'm looking for a half-elf woman that's not wielding a bunch of weapons and not like "supah-sexy-ladeh" either, lol

@Azula And I should have totally thought of that...-total pinterest junkie-

@Tempest o my, an entire database? color me impressed

In general, I think a lot of my problem is I'm not sure how she should look; unusual for me as I normally start a character with an image in my head.

@Tempest o my, an entire database? color me impressed

In general, I think a lot of my problem is I'm not sure how she should look; unusual for me as I normally start a character with an image in my head.

She should be a half naked amazon warrioress with a bow bigger than Andre the Giant was tall riding a Velociraptor wearing a top hat and monocle!

<.<
>.>
<.<

@Kadaeux Pfffft....lol yes. You've nailed it totally. But don't forget the classy mustache, because nothing is complete without the classy mustache

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kadaeux
Just like @Tempest I also have a full folder of character images... XD I can't let any single great image slips out from my sight XD
I will try to find one for you @mkvibe

Where do you guys find your images for your character's appearance? Or do you draw them yourselves?

I'm having trouble trying to think of what Neriah should look like...
Pinterest

Okay, these are the best ones, I guess... The rest are either they're half naked or hold weapon >.< Though some of these images are not fully clothed....

ONE

[spoili]

0d32c0df28a79d354994015840b21d29.jpg
[/spoili]

TWO

[spoili]

9703dd0b7928d39ab06482dc9012f91b.jpg
[/spoili]

THREE

[spoili]

b86941e83dbaf7135cfd5468ea8bda6f.jpg
[/spoili]