The City of Guilds (Signup)

Still alive, just to refresh this so it doesn't gather too much dust. Also working on a second and tertiary characters (twins) hopefully they'll be an interesting read.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsin
vPpkjaX.jpg

Name:
Shae

Nicknames:
"Lady of the Dead"(unknown)
"Slut"

Titles:
unknown

Guild:
Darkmoon

Pup

Birthday:
unknown

Species:
High Elf

Blood type:

Orientation:
Bi-sexual

Symbol:
White Rose

Personality type:
Sacrastic Slut

Personality description:
sarcastic, flirty, slutty, slightly mad

Sex, Hurting others with words, teasing the innocent

Dislikes:
People talking too much, Rain,

Strengths:
Swordplay, taking care of herself, Speed

Weaknesses:
Voices in her head, ranged hostiles, flying hostiles, Arousal

Morality:
Is it usefull? No? Then abandon it.

Etiquette:
Literate outlook when demanded, her tone and way of handling people does not change

Attitude:
Rude

Outlook on Life:
Life is a game and an annoying beauty.

Philosophy:
She does not follow a certain Philosophy or Religion actively, if she would pick one, she would choose Phereanna, because its just what she needed!

Taboos:
Bondage
Height:
168cm

Weight:

Scent:
Roses

Hygiene:
Very clean

Scars/brands:
A small scar on her forehead
Casual outfits:
An almost too short, see through nighty, barefeet.

Formal outfits:
A long black, strapless dress, nicely giving away her curves, the dress is open on her right hip, giving away her skin. black shoes

Combat outfits:
A tightly sitting white dress, gauntles, black gloves , tigh high stockings and light weighted plate boots.

Makeup:
None

Equipment:
A white sword

Trinkets:
A sigil ring with a white rose embedded into it.
Ability:
Very Skilled in the swordplay, she also is able to enchant her sharp steel during combat and adds any element of her choosing to it.
Necromance(unknown)

Element:
Fire, Ice, Wind, Light, Darkness, Poisen(Earth)

Immunities:
Fear

Futilities:
Attempting to enchant anything else usually turns into a disaster

Restrictions:
Unable to go beyond adding an elemental attribute in terms of enchanting. It just wont work no matter how hard she would try.

Origin:
Unknown

Source:
Her muscle memorie remembered the sword and just as much the means to fuse an element into the blade.

Skills:
Her swordplay is focused on speed and hitting the opponent quick and efficently, the infused magic adds to the effect of impact, Earth(poisen) onto an unarmed and the unarmed is going to drop out of poisening, hit a heavily armed opponent with ice and add weight to him(works on cold temperatues, when it does not rain), add fire and the opponent will be cooked by his armor (summer, warm weather). Add wind and an opponent may feel very pressured... and cold.
Acquaintances:
pending/build up (NPCs/multi char)

Friends/Allies-
She has friends in the local brothels... for very personal reasons.

Enemies-
A male here and there... no questions asked. Oh and of course a Guard Captain here and there......

Family-
unknown

Lovers-
unknown/pending build up (NPCs/multi char)
Her first memorie is that of pain and confusion... and that of lying in a bed. She did not remember her name, who she was, why she was there or anything else about herself. It would happen to be that a family of fellow elves took her in, bandaged her and gave her work, pretty much to help with the cleaning and generally with things. The family returned a blade to her, saying it was her. She kept it, but it would not be until a few days later when the village was attacked that she would take that blade to protect those that were kind to her, it is then when she performed very well, not only defending the village but repelling the attack entirely. She was greeted by the village as a hero, but it was also then when the voices begun, she could hear it. "Kill him... kill him... kill him" it commanded, so she did. Everything turned to panic then and she fled, confused and uncertain.

In a smaller city, she would meet a man that offered her money and a place to stay if she was willing to do some inappropriate work. Naturally she did not knowdue to a lack of memories what that meant and went with him.
It was then when she found the excitement, the fire in the passion of flesh... until the voices made her murder everybody in the Brothel. Once again she fled, just as confused and irritated as the time when she left the village. A time later she would meet a priestess, naked and "praying". She spoke of her goddess, Phereanna, and how much she loves this act of faith, how much joy this is.
Interessted she inquired the priest about the rites and acts.
It all ended in a feast of flesh once more. "What is your name", the priestess asked. "Slut", the amnesia driven elf replied. "No that cant be your name." the priestess replied "Then It must be that I have no name, I was called girl before then. if I had a name I do not remember it." The elf explained how she does not remember and what had happened since they both met. "I understand", replied the priestess interested. "I will give you a name then", the priestess smiled. "Shae"
"And for the voices in your head, this may or may not work, if you give yourself to another, think of our beloeved goddess Phereanna, pray to her... and maybe the voices will change..."

And so she tried. and so it worked, the voice demanded for acts of lust, for the act of passion. Eventually she noticed the influence it had on her mind, what she had become, she didnt want that, she thought it was pathetic and her tone and wording changed, everyday begun to seem terrible and even the slightest complication irritated her. In the end she took her things and left for Kalt.

In Kalt she found herself a place to stay in a brothel, just as she did before, it would not last long though, her abilities in the swordplay would not go unnoticed after a few rather dangerous occurances in the brothel with a few male drunks. They did not take well to it and returned in a small number the next day, all turning up dead in the end.
The owner suggested her to find a guild to join, she would certainly have a better place in one of those than as a whore and directed her towards a guild that has recently been in the rise.
She followed that advice and applied to be a member of the Darkmoon mercenaries.
Theme song:
Battle theme:

Everything marked with an unknown are things she does NOT know, does NOT remember, is NOT aware of due to amnesia.

"We are all one under the moon"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfsin and Sinopa
Well the IC has been a bit inactive lately. Do we have a Co-Gm to spear head this RP and keep it alive, while Wolfsin is abscent?

In theory I could probably make the past of my own character a bit of a plot temporarely, but it would be a bit incomplete, once due to a lack of feeling for the world and for the reason that the time before the amnesia is not fleshed out at all o.o

So it is not recommened.

Character has not been properly approved either, yet. I know I could take the love rating as approved but it is prefered for me to have it clearly said. Assumptions are not fully reliable afterall.

It would be nice to know how many in question are actually still interested and willing to activly post.

Lol how many characters does everyone have?

*Back in my day, we only had ONE character and that one character was what we lived for and who we lived through.*

Lol I'm so used to just making one, MAYBE two characters. Should I be making more...?
I actually would recommen to just treat the up to four other characters as nothing more but NPCs. Focusing on more than a single main/primary character usually results in bad writing, difficulties of character developement and a lack of depth in terms of backstory.

I understand why they create and attempt to play multiple character, I have gone through the same phase... when I was a teenager. But they still need to understand the price that it costs.

Honestly I don't think there is anything stopping approved characters posting.

Wolf is going through some personal issues so I request you have a little understanding and compassion while we wait. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Sinopa

I will get a hold of Wolfsin as soon as possible.
In the mean time, role call! Can everyone who is still interested in this rp please say here or something like that XD And if you are no longer interested please say so as well (we won't shun you or anything we just need to know so others have a chance to join.)

@Desire
I messaged Wolfy about your character, so standby on that, I'll let you know whether or not she's accepted as soon as I find out =3​

Last edited:
I am on a Hiatus with things currently but please know that I am trying to get co gms and such ready to handle this while I deal with my personal bullshit. Im in the middle of losing my house, trying to afford final bills and doing any and everything to make it by right now, so please be patient with the co gms I have helping you. Sin is currently working on a post to help move things a long so that people can post freely Trying very hard and Ill do what I can too, maybe Ill use today as closure day. Ill get it where you guys can post freely, or rather Ill try. Please be patient, this roleplay isn't dead nor will it be.

• Thank You
Reactions: White
I sheduled to read though the main story on sunday, seeing as there are a few too large paragraphes.

• Love
Mkay, tomorrow I'm going to message all of you who haven't replied to the role call...
and then possibly everyday until I get a reply
esjnz8.jpg

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Wolfsin and White
I'm so sorry for not being so active >_< I'm doing a collab with Key Tuzi so I hope she'll eventually post it.

• Thank You
By whatever god's grace that you believe into.

Please do NOT write a book and look at quality and not quantity.

I would suggest to look at this thread in the Illium section, it s a great Guide to writting.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/code-of-conduct.44638/

I will say right away that I am here to enjoy my time with some serious roleplaying and I will refuse to read a text that is longer than 7000 letter. NOT here to read or write a book. Here to work WITH others on a story.

So if I do not react to one of your character's actions, it is for that reason. There are also a lot of things to make them less painfull to read, like not using flashy images, not making them centered(centered is for memorizing) and if you go for an extended post, do NOT for gods f***** sake put filler into it. Harry Potter grew extremeley boring because of filler. It increased in size but the filler, god, it was a struggle to read through that.

Reactions: Sammael9216
By whatever god's grace that you believe into.

Please do NOT write a book and look at quality and not quantity.

I would suggest to look at this thread in the Illium section, it s a great Guide to writting.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/code-of-conduct.44638/

I will say right away that I am here to enjoy my time with some serious roleplaying and I will refuse to read a text that is longer than 7000 letter. NOT here to read or write a book. Here to work WITH others on a story.

So if I do not react to one of your character's actions, it is for that reason. There are also a lot of things to make them less painfull to read, like not using flashy images, not making them centered(centered is for memorizing) and if you go for an extended post, do NOT for gods f***** sake put filler into it. Harry Potter grew extremeley boring because of filler. It increased in size but the filler, god, it was a struggle to read through that.
I'm sorry, but that's how some of the players in this rp write, and I believe that they shouldn't have to change. A majority of the really long posts are collaboration posts, and we do A LOT of those in this rp. Also if you are referring to the post I just put up that is a GM post for closing up an event so that everyone can once again move around freely.

Reactions: Esmeray