Materialistic
Jealous
Rebellious
Ambitious
Fun-loving
Industrious
Passionate
Dramatic

[sorry about the crappily worded and short personality description, but it gives you the main idea]

Lavish Living
Pageantry and Grandeur
Children
Drama
Acting
Entertaining
Alcohol

Dislikes:
Doing things safely
Ordinary, Day to day living
Small minded people
Dealing with morons
Penny pinching
Being underestimated
Her performances being mocked
Unhealthy/ugly stuff

Strengths:
Persona alteration
Combat; Iron fans
Confident

Ambitious
Generous
Loyal
Encouraging
Athletic
Deft Hands
Sneaky
Perceptive

Weaknesses:
Domineering
Melodramatic
Stubborn
Vain
Fear; Heights
Fear; Being Ugly
Materialistic
Nimble
Temper
Lazy
Selfish

Morality:

Philosophy:

Taboos:

Appearance
2d8idlz.jpg

Height:
5’9”

Weight:

Body type:
Slim

Skin:
Honey colored

Scent:
Various herbs most of the time

Hygiene:
Clean

Face shape:
Heart

Eye shape:
Upturned

Eye color:
Grey

Hair Color:
Black

Hair Length:
To the middle of her back

Hair Style:
Various styles, detailed buns, simple buns, ponytail, etc

Widow's Peak:
Normal, bangs frame her face and stops at her cheekbones

Scars:
None

Piercings:
Earlobes

Tattoos
Nothing permanent, though when its needed she uses henna to add tattoos to her body.

Birthmarks:
Simple flower like design on the middle of her forehead (usually covered up by makeup)

Symbols:

Inventory
2w6ccvb.jpg

Casual outfits:

Formal outfits:

Combat outfits:

Accessories:

Makeup:

Equipment:
Lock picks
2 iron fans
A normal paper fan
A pouch full of colorful herbal pastes (used for makeup)
Bandages

Trinkets:

Powers and Abilities
ixgxtc.jpg

Ability:

Element:

Immunities:

Futilities:

Restrictions:

Origin:

Source:

Skills:

Relationships
9iwhag.jpg

Acquaintances:

Friends/Allies:

Enemies:

Family:

Lovers:

History
vewzk0.jpg

WIP
Misc
29c5ssj.jpg

Voice actor:

Theme song:

Battle theme:

Other:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
PLACE HOLDER FOR POSSIBLE FUTURE CHARACTERS

ROSE
Kishiyo.full.1860920.jpg

Xaverie Drusilla Vale
"Rhapsody in Bloodbath"
yucca-612.full.1861300.jpg

Anailli - Illiana
Pixiv.Id.1262853.full.1857864.jpg

Josephine Marianne Harridan Yendall of ?????
Pixiv.Id.504629.600.1842771.jpg

Frehnessa Nicole Armstrong
"Get ready for a beat down in the name of the Law."
"Face the music!"
"I dance to the sweet melodies of justice!"
(I had fun coming up with these <3)
Pixiv.Id.5641236.full.1862936.jpg

Last edited:
Lol how many characters does everyone have?

*Back in my day, we only had ONE character and that one character was what we lived for and who we lived through.*

Lol I'm so used to just making one, MAYBE two characters. Should I be making more...?

Lol how many characters does everyone have?

*Back in my day, we only had ONE character and that one character was what we lived for and who we lived through.*

Lol I'm so used to just making one, MAYBE two characters. Should I be making more...?

Only if you want. Sometimes only having one is the best way to go but other times creating more than one is necessary for future plot points and chapters. For example I only brought Fuu into the story because this entire chapter is technically about "him" so to speak. He is going to die by the end of this chapter thus I'm preparing a replacement in regards to my most recent post. xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Fair enough. I can understand that. I'd make an extra character to move the plot along but I didn't think that was necessary if you weren't a GM. Lol in RotDT I made a butt tonne of characters for the plot so you guys didn't have to do anything plot-wise XD

Reactions: Esmeray
Fair enough. I can understand that. I'd make an extra character to move the plot along but I didn't think that was necessary if you weren't a GM. Lol in RotDT I made a butt tonne of characters for the plot so you guys didn't have to do anything plot-wise XD

I think its more fun when a GM collaborates with their players a head of time in regards plot and characters. For me personally it feels like I'm more involved. I do the same with RWC and my other rps and everyone has incorporated so many wonderful ideas to the main plot. Gosh its truly amazing. xD

For me, I find it hard to use more than two, but being that I've never been involved in a roleplay of this size, I'm sticking with one. If I come back during the next chapter, which might just happen, I'll possibly have a few characters.

xander%20logo_zpsoybcynj0.png

Age .:. 30
Race .:. Half-Elf
Gender .:. Male
Class .:. Ranger

Personality Rundown .:. Xander was raised by his loving parents in a loving manner. He never had any difficulties in his childhood, he doesn't have any deep-rooted issues. He chose to leave home and live a life in the wild not because he was running from something, rather he felt safe enough to go out into the world and love and appreciate it for what it is.

Xander has long been in love with the wilds. Since he was a small child he knew he wanted to help protect them and keep the animals and plants safe from civilization's heavy hammer of destruction. He works independently on most occasions but is certified by almost all major cities as a Ranger of the woodlands of their political reach. He's traveled across Norindul many a time and so has a comfortable, natural feeling towards venturing out on his own, no matter the territory.

Abilities .:.
Charisma: Xander's always been a charmer, starting from early childhood when the ladies couldn't stop pinching his cheeks, through youth when he had more girlfriends than he could hand, right into adulthood when his charming smile and cool attitude collects him friends of the opposite gender and allies of the same.

Nature Affinity: From all his years spent in the wild and a natural knack for befriending the beasts of the woods, Xander can easily ally with most the wild animals and many will offer themselves to him as companions.

Archery: Hunting is a part of life in the woods and so Xander took up archery, as do most woodsmen. He became skilled with a bow from his hunting origins and when he became a ranger his ability came in handy when encountering bandits and poachers. He's not proud of it, but he's killed a man or two in his time. There are those worth saving and those who refuse to let themselves be saved.

Dagger-work: Because long range can't always help you, he learned how to use a dagger.

Shortcomings .:.
Terrible with a sword: Daggers and bows are one thing, a long-sword is another entirely: another thing which Xander is far from adept with. As embarrassed as he is to say, he can't handle himself with a sword. He finds them clumsy and heavy and he's not afraid to admit that likely any woman could beat him in a duel with one.

Sheltered: While Xander has grown to see the reality behind life, he grew up very much sheltered from the heartache and the pain and the death that so many know so well. His first time seeing a sick child broke his heart, his first time seeing a sick, dying old man crippled his views of life, and his first time seeing someone die an early death drove him nearly mad with depression. He never handled the harsher side of reality well, and to this day he struggles to face child poverty or death. Nevertheless, he's growing to use his compassion for the less-fortunate for the better and often does everything he can to help those in need.

A bit too cocky: Being a man, Xander can be a little... proud. Unfortunately for his pride, he's not a brute that can always back up his mouth and on more than one occasion he's had his share of ass-kickings.

Companion~
Xander hunts with one single trusted companion: a red-shouldered hawk he calls Aubren. The bird and the half-elf have a special relationship. Aubren is never far from Xander, no matter where the ranger may travel. The pair assist each other in survival, though neither needs the other, they seem to enjoy each other's company.

Aubren .:. Hawk
Red-shouldered_Hawk_-_Adult_1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested! Lots of awesome character sheets!

br775z9.gif

Griffin_Girl_by_UdonNodu-992x663.jpg

General

Name:
⌘ Aria D'Adreci ⌘

Nicknames:
⌘ Ari ⌘

Titles:
⌘ The Sky Dancer ⌘

Guild:
⌘ TBA ⌘

⌘ TBA ⌘

⌘ Has lived for 137 years despite appearing in early twenties. ⌘

Birthday:
⌘ 11th of August ⌘

Species:
⌘ Demi-god ⌘

Blood type:
⌘ Unknown ⌘

Orientation:
⌘ Straight ⌘

Symbol:

divider2.png

Personality

Personality description:
⌘ Compassionate ⌘
⌘ Playful ⌘
⌘ Mischievous ⌘
⌘ Friendly ⌘
⌘ Confident ⌘
⌘ Free willed ⌘
⌘ Fair ⌘
⌘ Dependable ⌘

⌘ Thoughtful, often lost in thoughts ⌘
⌘ Risk taker ⌘
⌘ Tends to act quite silly sometimes ⌘
⌘ Can be unpredictable ⌘
⌘ Sneaky ⌘

⌘ Playing games ⌘
⌘ Mischief ⌘
⌘ Travelling ⌘
⌘ Dancing ⌘
⌘ Berries ⌘
⌘ Taking risks ⌘

Dislikes:
⌘ Staying in one place to long ⌘
⌘ Fish ⌘
⌘ When people do not believe her about her mother ⌘
⌘ Being to cautious ⌘
⌘ Enclosed spaces ⌘
⌘ Spicy foods ⌘
⌘ Shouting ⌘

Strengths:
⌘ Good at manipulating Winds ⌘
⌘ Will take risks ⌘
⌘ A good dancer ⌘
⌘ Quite good with long ranged weapons - Trident. ⌘
⌘ Compassionate ⌘

Weaknesses:
⌘ Becomes irritated easily if she cannot fly ⌘
⌘ Cannot swim to well ⌘
⌘ Fear of enclosed spaces ⌘
⌘ Fails at close ranged physical combat unless its in cooperation with her magic ⌘
⌘ Gets attached easily ⌘

Morality:
⌘ 'Avoid a remedy that is worse than the disease' ⌘
Aria does not agree with taking any action to solve a problem if it is just as bad. Revenge is not a concept she knows, nor does she understand killing out of it.

⌘ Take responsibility ⌘
She believes that, while she can be quite the mischievous and playful lady, that one must be accountable for the actions that they take. If one chooses to take a life, they should have understood the consequences behind the actions. ⌘

Etiquette:
⌘ Aria is incredibly polite to most as she will show a person respect unless she discovers that they do not deserve it. In beginnings, Aria will tend to call out to people formally, leading up to a decrease in formality when she gets to know them and finally nicknames to those she is close too. Aria has mastered the art of being a 'lady' from her posture to her manners itself. Though a lot of the time this is only presented to show as when relaxed, she is quite different. ⌘

Attitude:
⌘ Optimist ⌘
⌘ Polite ⌘
⌘ Patient ⌘
⌘ Playful / Mischievous ⌘

Outlook on Life:
⌘ That one must have fun and to do that, one must experience the thrill of being off the ground. ⌘
⌘ Nothing is eternal so take risks and don't regret them. ⌘
⌘ There will be a brighter day, you just have to wait for it sometimes. ⌘

Perception:
⌘ Aria likes to perceive everything positively. Often she sees events as a challenge, a risk that can be taken to improve ones self. That each route taken is a choice to what future they make. Though she will see things as a half full cup, Aria does not ignore the truth. She knows there is darkness and some things far from positive. Though she will try to make the best from even then because she is not immortal. ⌘

Standpoint:
⌘ Things happen by choice. Make one, understand the consequences but make a choice and stand by it! Risks should be taken so people can enjoy life. ⌘

Philosophy:
⌘ 'Life is like a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy. ⌘

Taboos:
⌘ Disrespect to nature or the Gods ⌘
⌘ Believing to much in fate. Choices are made not written out ⌘
⌘ Revenge, it annoys her to no end. ⌘

divider2.png

Appearance

Height:
⌘ 5''10 ⌘

Weight:
⌘ 109lbs ⌘

Body type:
⌘ Slim ⌘
⌘ Nimble ⌘
⌘ Fit ⌘
⌘ Slightly Curvy ⌘
⌘ Athletic ⌘

Skin:
⌘ Pale ⌘

Scent:
⌘ Roses ⌘
⌘ Vanilla ⌘

Hygiene:
⌘ Clean ⌘

Face shape:
⌘ Heart Shape ⌘

Eye shape:
⌘ Round ⌘

Eye color:
⌘ Dark Brown ⌘

Hair Color:
⌘ Auburn ⌘

Hair Length:
⌘ Waist Length ⌘

Hair Type:
⌘ Slightly curly ⌘

Hair Style:
⌘ Often down with a feather entwined with a lock of hair so that it sits over her shoulder ⌘

Scars/brands:
⌘ None ⌘

Piercings:
⌘ None ⌘

Birthmarks:
⌘ Lower back, almost petal shaped ⌘

divider2.png

Inventory

Casual outfits:
⌘ Sky blue dress with black under layers. Strapless with the top hem being cut to resemble phoenix/bird wings with the stitching(black) creating the minor details of feathers and such. A dark blue/navy sash around the waist and left to flow with her movements, reaching down to the bottom of her dress. Short brown boots reaching just above her ankles with a medium sized heel. Around her ankles are two anklets decorated with small, quiet bells. ⌘

Formal outfits:
⌘ A light blue dress that falls to the floor. Halter like top with navy ribbon reaching behind her neck to tie up. No sleeves and a slit up the left side, reaching her mid thigh. Thin white under skirts but not enough to allow the dress shape, keeping it to fall around her. Navy, beaded sash around her waist with a bird like design upon its layers. Knee length brown lace up boots, medium sized heels. A navy blue silk shawl connected to white wrist cuffs with beads upon its material. The top half of the dress, above the sash, is embroidered with lighter blue designs. ⌘

Combat outfits:
⌘ Armor mostly. Loose silk like tunic top, sky blue, with armor torso plates in a silver colour. Bare arms except a pair of brown gloves with armor plates on the front. A almost roman type skirt in a darker blue with matching armor that sits upon her waist and goes from her left to right, similar colour, with the front open to reveal the skirt. Knee length brown boots, slightly smaller heel that normal, armor greaves in a similar colour. All the arm has intricate swirls almost as if depicting the wind. Hair in a high ponytail. ⌘

Accessories:
⌘ Anklets on either ankle, silver, quiet and small bells attached. ⌘
⌘ Silver hair pins, the tops shape to resembled a phoenix with spread wings, small tails of beads attached ⌘
⌘ White, bordering pink on the tips, feather that is often woven into her hair ⌘

Makeup:
⌘ None ⌘

Equipment:
⌘ Hair pins ⌘
⌘ A diary ⌘
⌘ Medical equipment ⌘
⌘ Canteen for water ⌘

Trinkets:
⌘ None ⌘

divider2.png

Powers and abilities:

Ability:
⌘ Aerokinesis ⌘
This is Aria's most developed ability. She has gathered a good level of mastery over compared to the other ability she has inherited from her mother. Aria is able to manipulate the winds to her own benefit but her most common use of it is to use upon herself for uses of flight. To dance on air by appearance. It can also be used for a range of attacks or using air vectors to remove the threat of incoming objects. Offensive wise, other than general air attacks, Aria...
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Attacks
^I will be specific later.

⌘ Precognition ⌘
Aria is gifted with the ability to perceive the future in some sense. It is the most under developed of her abilities so far, possibly due to her focus on Aerokinesis. However, due to its growth along with her, Aria is only able to witness the future when asleep. In some sense, she can control it. When it is needed, the use of it will literally cause Aria to fall asleep on the spot which leaves a time limit before she is able to reveal what she has witnessed.

Element:
⌘ Air ⌘

Immunities:
⌘ Projectiles. ⌘
⌘ Fire - she can remove, temporarily, oxygen from the air to wither flames ⌘

Futilities:
⌘ Heavy weapons can often break through her shields ⌘
⌘ Uses the air around her, creation of it is complicated and exhausting ⌘
⌘ Her attacks, while strong, are still bound to a distance ⌘

Restrictions:
⌘ She has to be fully concentrating otherwise it tends to go awry ⌘
⌘ TBA ⌘

Origin:
⌘ Her powers are due to being daughter to Nerexia ⌘

Skills:
⌘ Horsemanship ⌘
⌘ Herbs - She is able to use them using her knowledge to create medical balms etc ⌘
⌘ Survival skills ⌘
⌘ Dancing ⌘

divider2.png

Relationships:

Acquaintances:
⌘ TBA ⌘

Friends/Allies-
⌘ TBA ⌘

Enemies-
⌘ TBA ⌘

Family-
⌘ Mother - Nerexia, Goddess of sky, dreams and air ⌘
⌘ Aria has never seen or talked to her mother directly because the Goddess is not allowed. However, Aria has met her through occasional dreams. She holds no resentment for the fact she grew up without her because Nerexia has been there in one way and she is thankful for that. Nerexia is her idol in some sense as Aria looks up to her. ⌘

⌘ Father - Daike D'Adreci ⌘
Deceased
After her birth, Aria was left to the care of her father. He had not planned to suddenly raise a daughter but he was a wonderful father. Often telling Aria that she resembles her mother greatly. He is a human who used to work in a far off village from Kalt as a blacksmith. He loved Nerexia dearly but ended but marrying his childhood friend.

⌘ 'Brother' - Xerxes, The griffin ⌘
(Griffin in top image) Raised with her since birth. Xerxes is a brother to her despite many people asking if he is a pet or a tamed beast. Aria knows Xerxes best. From the tiniest motion the griffin may make, Aria understands it with deadly accuracy. More often enough, Xerxes can respond to her problems or feelings just as well as she can to him. The two have a deep bond and both are protective of one another. The two often end up debating with one another about where to go or what to do next and often both give up, leading them both toss a coin to choose. Xerxes is highly interested in the wide range of species in the land and their cultures. They often puzzle him.

Lovers-
⌘ None ⌘

divider2.png

History

Just over one hundred and thirty years ago, The goddess of Sky, dreams and Air met with a human who was barely twenty years of age. Nerexia was pursued by Daike, the human mortal, where eventually she reciprocated his feelings for a moment. Soon after their time with one another, Nerexia vanished without a trace, unlike before when she played games with Daike. Nerexia knew she had become one with child and so she knew she would have to give up her child, a demi-god, to its human parent. So soon after the birth, a small babe was wrapped up in sheets of blue and white and left to Daike who was, to say the least, shocked by the outcome.

Daike had contemplated giving the child to a family who had yet to conceive and wanted a child. He was far from someone who wanted a child without a complete family. However, the two were quick to become attached to one another. He named her Aria after a month and so she was dubbed. When Daike had found Aria along with the message from her mother, there was also a large egg that would remain unhatched for a while, though soon would become another member of the strange family.

In her first few years, Aria would often be quite the eccentric child and troublesome to boot. Soon into her life, minor affinities for air become apparent and quickly made use off. There was not much she could not but manipulate weak air currents or winds but it was when she found away to fly, if one could call just barely floating from the ground at this point flying, as she began to drift off further and further from her home. There was also the fact that Daike was keeping her maternal parent secret, as the villagers around them just knew that her 'mother' had died in giving birth to her.

She grew quickly, seeming to change, in small changes, day by day. By the time she had turned ten, the egg, which was left by Nerexia, hatched and revealed a griffin of all things. It was small, frail, lined with feathers in hues of brown and the largest aqua eyes that a young Aria had ever seen. She was mystified for weeks over the griffin but soon the two become connected through unspoken bonds. Though at first, Aria was attacked mercilessly by the hatchling. This was to due to the fact she often was unsure of how to care for him.

The two grew up with one another, the griffin soon becoming known as Xerxes, to which for years they were a handful for their father, Daike. This continued until Aria herself had turned fifteen when Daike told her about her mother, which to her, explained quite a lot. With joy at the new found knowledge, Aria was quite happy with the new revelation and so found herself easily revealing the fact. Of course, not many people believed her. In fact, no one believed her within her town.

When she reached her late teens, Aria's growth majorly decreased. To a point it was seemingly insane how young she appeared despite the passing years. Due to the oddity of it, even though she accounted it to being related to her mother, Aria decided to travel around both to practice her power and to see the world around her. With promises to return to her father soon, Aria left with Xerxes and a few personal belongings. For many years, Aria traveled and she heard not a word from her father despite his attempts to contact her. By the time she did return to her home town, Aria saw her father in her later years when he had retired from his trade and had married an old friend. At first she was reluctant to accept it by soon decided that her father was happy and so ended up enjoying the next few years with her 'mother' and father.

Upon the death of her step mother, as her father died first, Aria returned to her travels for many years. She rarely needed to land except to camp or rest. Going from town to town, Aria picked up many new items and objects in memory of these places and times. She soon became the 'sky dancer' as she was eventually seen by a village when she was using her air manipulation to literally, dance in the air. Not that she minded the name. She embraced it. Recently, her precognition ability had begun to develop and grow but it still often drags her into the embrace of sleep to see her visions. So, its a secret she keeps. Though, for friends she has used it. In hearing about Kalt, she has decided to visit the area.

divider2.png

Misc

Voice actor:
⌘ RoseQuartz - Steven universe ⌘

Theme song:
⌘ Fireflies ⌘

Battle theme:
⌘ Ill be stronger AMV ⌘

Other:
⌘ TBA ⌘

Last edited:
Name: Unknown

Nicknames: Viper

Titles: The Poisonmaster, The Alchemist

Guild: Comatose

Birthday: May 24

Species: Wood Elf.

Blood type: Cold Blooded

Orientation: Heterosexual

Symbol:

Personality type: Cold, Coniving, Dark

Personality description: Vypers personality is that of a dark murderer, he does not care for much and has actually been known to kill people in cold blood.

Dislikes: Happy people, good, those that are blind to how the world is.

Strengths: Vyper is an assassin known for his skill at killing, he knows every weak point to the body and every type of weapon needed to kill others. He knows all forms of poison and can craft them into a poison that affects any type of enemy that is even immune to poison as a whole. He is well versed in sneaking around in the dark and taking people out from the shadows or disguising himself.

Weaknesses: Vyper is very weak when caught in an actual battle, if he is forced to face somebody up front and personal he is most likely dead.
Morality: Before joining Comatose Vyper had no morality, he would kill and not care for any type of repercussions. After joining comatose the man still had those same ideals though he would not do it from his own hands he would make others do it with potions and stuff.

Etiquette: Vyper is a being that was born of the wild, he was a hunter before he was an assassin and such so etiquette is the strong survive and the weak fall.

Attitude: Vyper has a very blunt attitude telling people how it is from beginning to end, his attitude is also very hunterish like. He cares only for his guild and some others but after that everybody else is prey.

Outlook on Life: "The world is my hunting ground, I am the wolf and everyone else is the sheep. I am the predator and you are the prey."

Perception: Vyper believes like the leader of a pack would, everybody that he picks is part of his pack and are the hunters. While everyone on the outside is the prey that they hunt.

Philosophy: "Only the strong survive in a world where everything aims to kill you, the weak will tremble and be eaten until there are none left"

Taboos: Vyper has but one Taboo and that is to tear down the trees of the forests he had once called his own.

Appearance: Vyper is not your run of the mill wood elf, he does look like an elf in appearance but lining his skin is snake like scales, he has two large yellow serpent like eyes glare from beneath the shadows of an emerald green cloak. The cloak falls down covering the entirety of his body from the suns glare and from his home

Ability: Natural Magic, as well as an adept skill at dual wielding daggers

Element: Vyper studies mainly in the usage of stealth and poisons, but he is also very adept at speaking to any animal that would have a natural poison to them. He also has a natural link with snakes and spiders allowing them to be drawn to him like pets to its owners, around him they are docile unless provoked making them and Vyper very dangerous.

Immunities: Vyper is immune to poison as well as anything that would attempt to put him to sleep.

Futilities: Vyper has many weaknesses though one of the worst is his weakness to any type of cold weather due to him taking on the aspect of the animal he has cherished most....the snake.

Restrictions: Vyper has no restrictions on himself though there is one that has been placed on him through the guild. He is to never raise his own hands to kill any innocent any longer.

Origin: Vyper was born to any normal parents like all kids with one major exception he was naturally drawn to the world of nature, to the beasts that dwelled within. He slowly adopted their habits and even their philosophy, The strong survive.

Source: Vyper draws most of his abilities and such from himself, creating potions and poisons from the plants and venom of animals.

Skills: Vyper is nearly flawless when it comes to the arts of crafting potions and poisons, making many of the concoctions that he brews deadly or helpful to all those that use them.

Voice actor: Ezio (The Assassin)

[video src="[MEDIA=youtube]p4D8su84xRM[/MEDIA]"][/video]

Full Name: Lianthorn Flardryn
Birthday: June 1st

11327798_1597784943817636_1181756166_n2_by_angelmarieturan-d8vwe2g.png

Appearance: Dark skin with white hair and gold eyes. wearing a black robe with skeleton like armor on top of it with a skull belt buckle. has a red scarf covering his mouth and nose.
Height: 6'1
Weight: 160 lb
Hair: white
Eyes: gold
Scars/Markings: large amount of whip scars on his back

Guild: Darkmoon Mercenaries

Parents: unknown
Siblings: none
Heritage: Dusk Elves
Religion: worship of Settirus
Race: Dusk Elf
Abilities: Aura Magic

Personality Traits: Shy, Tempered, kind to close friends, mischievous
Hobbies: killing, drinking, sex, stealing
Dislikes: the kings
Strengths: fast, nimble, precise, quick witted
Weaknesses: very protective and unselfish not extremely strong

Place of Birth: Dragon Crown
Current Home: Kalt

Character Background: Born in Dragon Crown but due to his skinniness the clan almost killed at birth but decided to keep him around. At the Age of three showed great promise in his speed, agility and his aura magic power but lacked strength and power like most in his clan. At a young age he found pleasure in stealing and pulling pranks. Although due to this he and his family were punished constantly. One day he came home to find his hut burnt with his parents dead inside, after awhile of grieving he realized that there has never been a fire on Dragon Crown before. So he hid until night and stole a boat and after days of drifting he was rescued by a traders ship and taken to Aumidar. After landing he lived there for two years off of stealing and petty crimes. He drew attention from the assassin cult ShadowBlack. They approached Lianthorn one day about joining and he gracefully accepted. After 9 years of training and jobs in the cult he about almost mastered the art of assassination. Although one day the king of Halin found the location of their base and sent his guards and destroyed their base the remaining assassins fled to the safe city of Kalt. Once they got there Lianthorn realized he had no more to learn from his brothers so he joined the quickly growing guild the Darkmoon Mercenaries. After joining the guild master Elite took him under his wing and after a year of training he asked him to join his secret group called the Whispers and Lianthorn joined eagerly.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
General-
Name: Kailani Lillis
Nicknames: Lani
Titles: The Lover
Birthday: Sometime in July
Species: Selkie/ Harbor Seal
Orientation: Pansexual
Symbol: Darkmoon Mercenary crest

Personality-
Personality type: A-personality
Personality description: Flirtatious, bold, cocky, and sassy
Likes: People, sex, water, swimming, nudity, tanning, ice baths
Dislikes: alcohol, heavy clothing, extreme heat,
Strengths: Seduction, espionage, 1:1 combat
Weaknesses: offensive fighting, her seal skin
Morality: Lust, Pride, Diligence, Kindness
Etiquette: informal
Attitude: Brash
Outlook on Life: live in the moment

Appearance-
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 130 lbs.
Body type: Hourglass shape and curvaceous
Skin: Carmel/ Honey
Scent: Salt water
Hygiene: Bathes daily
Face shape: narrow heart shaped face
Eye shape: deep set round eyes
Eye color: Nearly black irises
Hair Color: black with a navy hue
Hair Length: lower back
Hair Type: thick
Hair Style: wavy
Scars/brands: small scars litter her body and a large scar on her right foot from a fishing accident
Piercings: none
Birthmarks: If seen in the right lighting she has spots in her skin

Inventory-
Casual outfits: nothing or short shorts
Formal outfits: slinky dresses, shirts
Combat outfits: nothing (her combat is inbetween the sheets), tourist clothing, prostitute attire
Accessories: a hair pin that doubles as a knife
Makeup: Red lipstick (one has a deadly palytoxin that kills)
Equipment: small knives
Trinkets: a necklace with a vial of sea water

Powers and Abilities-
Ability: turn into a seal, hold breath for a really long time
Elements/Affinities: Water
Immunities: Palytoxin
Origin: born with ability

Relationships-
Acquaintances: Darkmoon Mercenary members
Friends/Allies: Mao, Wolfsin, Elite, Ryan, Skylan, Charm
Enemies: anyone sent to assassinate
Family: Lost parents
Lovers: Everyone

History/Backstory: Born a Selkie in the Valarie Sea into a group of breeding Selkies, she stayed with her mother for the 5 years of her life. Her father was never really part if the picture and she quickly forgot about looking for him. After this period of time, she longed to go to land so whole-heartedly that she finally left for land. She came upon Kalt and decided that the tourist city was an interesting and intriguing place. This evaluation made Kalt her destination each time she came to land. Eventually, she received a reputation among members of the outer ring for being a mysterious beauty that flitted through the city, teasing men and women alike. She also gained a reputation for sleeping around, earning her the name “The Lover”. Kailani heard the whispers of her new nickname and loved it, often times claiming the name with her lovers. Soon she had a run in with an enchanting business man that was coming through Kalt and after they had sex he shared secrets about his plans for fraud and asked her to help. She was appalled by her bedmates proposition, but went along with the plan. She was able to warn her bedmates business partner of his deceptions before things went too far. Afterward the partner rewarded her with money for helping him out. In this moment she realized she had a gift of seduction and espionage and that she could make a living with her work. She looked for a guild to join that would use her skills in the best ways possible. Soon she heard rumors about a quickly uprising guild called Darkmoon Mercenaries and it intrigued her. She joined with the intention of making a few quick bucks and then upgrading to a greater guild but after joining she just couldn’t leave. She stayed with Darkmoon and rose with them as they excelled in Kalt, becoming a Tier 2 guild in only 2 years. She became a Whisper because of her skills in espionage and assassination. She leaves on missions to enemy hotspots and acts like a lost tourist or prostitute to get close and then kill her target. While away she leaves her seal skin, one of her only weaknesses, with Charm for safe keeping. Kailani has to return to the Valarie Sea at least once a month for a couple of nights, but always returns to her home in Kalt.
11304291_397706027082476_1466892613_n.jpg

Full Name: Thomas Crypt
Birthday: June 21

Appearance: Tall and muscular, but more of a runner's build than anything; his strength (when needed) comes from the Curse. Somewhat tanned skin, as staying out in the sun too long gives him severe headaches, but his business on the docks brings him outside often. Bags under his eyes from bad sleeping habits.
Typically dresses as a mixture of Noble fashion and merchant/peasant practicality. Ergo, tunic and pants, with leather vest (jerkin?) and a wide-brimmed hat to protect from the sun. All are good fabrics/fancy designs, but can be fought in easily. Wears no armor as the Curse protects its host and it has a strong hold on his generation.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 210
Hair: Shoulder-length white hair sometimes tied back into a loose ponytail when working, otherwise left to dangle.
Eyes:Black irises, regular whites
Scars/Markings: No scars. Markings are the extra eyeballs, toothy maws, glistening tentacles, other such horrors that occasionally sprout up without him noticing.

Guild: Comatose
Occupation: Accountant, merchandise inspector, that-guy-who-walks-around-and-finds-the-really-cool/dangerous-shit-from-who-knows-where-and-buys-it, haggler, additional muscle/intimidator (tries not to as the Voices get quite loud when he lets the Curse consume him a little

Parents: Edwin and Maria Crypt, executed by angry mob. The former bled out when an injury did not strike a bone, which would have allowed the Curse to heal him
Siblings: Camilla Crypt, attempted to be killed during same incident, Curse prevented death. Was burned on a pyre, results uncertain as Thomas had already fled
Heritage: In the distant past, a branch of the same cult that was responsible for Mao went off into the dessert to create a blasphemic temple. They piled an altar high with corpses of animals and humans, and then worshipped every dark god they could think of. Their goal was to get one of them to possess or imbue the pile with divine energy to create a god on Earth. Obviously, most of the gods fucked off, but Ziamectus decided to do the thing for giggles. The monstruous sem-god promptly killed all these idiot cultists, and thank goodness. Several years later one of the family ancestors tried to rob the pancient temple. They took some musty gold that started the family's rise to power, but it came with a price. A piece of the entity lives almost parasitically within the bloodline, usually manifesting itself within the bones of the family. Whenever a bone was injured, the monstrous terrors contained within them would be let loose and writhe around before healing their way back into the bone. It was as horrifying as it was disgusting, but it enabled them to live on, and so the bloodline continued. Especially vile or corrupt generations provoked the Curse, and the next one would have a more prominent version of it. It manifests in Thomas's flesh and Camilla's blood. Their cousin is from a distant branch, so his Curse still resides within his bones and that of his deceased twin brother.
Religion: Believes that their must be deities, he's seen enough magic. But refuses to worship anything bc of how screwed over his family got by the Darker Gods and the nicer ones would probably reject him on general principle
Place of Birth: Harborin
Current Home: Kalt

Race: Human
Abilities: The Curse, while forcing himself away from humanity and causing major psychological damage the more he uses it, can be harnessed. The horrorterrors his flesh can grow and form into can take the form of limbs, tentacles, scales, organic plate armor, claws, mouths, teeth, insectoid and bone weaponry, anything really. His sister bled out growths that spat acid or noxious gases amongst the aforementioned, but it took a lot of succumbing for whatever's inside her to show itself like that. Thomas reigns himself in heavily to prevent psychosis or mental breaks, as an effort to keep himself sane enough to not target his friends or allies. Usually will only double or triple his mass at most. The Curse is a parasite of sorts, and will keep its host alive, healing any injury done to its domain within the host. Since Thomas's curse is manifested in his flesh aka skin and muscle, he is very well protected. It is unclear how or even if he can die from attack. The growths themselves react to most forms of injury (weapons, magic, fire, etc.) but replenish or replace themselves quickly, and only Thomas himself is affected by psychic manipulation. If he is too far gone into whatever the Voices are, mental magic will not be able to reach him and pull him back

Personality Traits: Constantly tired, ranging from exhaustion to minor sleepiness. Results from self-imposed sleepless nights caused from working late or from fear of night terrors or both
Hobbies: Enjoys his work with Comatose, and considers exotic trade a pleasure. Additionally, enjoys visiting the other craftsmen in the Guild, will often purchase strange weapons and test them out extensively before reselling them for a markup, has a bit of a collection of those he couldn't part with
Likes: Learning new skills and languages, cooking, sweets, Mao
Dislikes: Dark Magic, being called a monster, etc. (though readily calls himself that), overcooked vegetables
Strengths: Haggling, accounting, uses knowledge from being groomed for future control of Crypt trading empire, abilities make it easy to intimidate opponents, the Curse
Weaknesses: mentally unstable and depends on Mao for psychic magic to soothe his mind/calm the voices for a while, avoids violence and will try to restrain himself in fights so as to not succumb, the Curse

Character Background:(mostly covered)
Mao hung out with the Crypt family a while, and Edwin grew up around her doing a bit of dark magic on occasion. He became obsessed with the darker aspects of magic and tried to get her to teach him her ways, which she continually refused. Eventually when Thomas was born he demanded that she do the same ritual done to her onto Thomas. That's when she decided to fuck the hell off, but not before giving Thomas her humunculus. She left on a Crypt trade caravan, which Edwin allowed due to her friendship with the family. But as soon as he left he started experimenting with dark magic, even going as far as capturing and torturing Dark Continent dwellers for info. He eventually wound up with a bit of power, enough to get himself in trouble. Literally. He overestimated his abilities and wound up picking a fight with the rest of the city, for which he was punished severly. A mob was allowed to form and stormed the mansion, and Thomas's parents were killed, his sister likely burnt alive. Thomas managed to flee with the help of the humunculus, which revealed itself and guided him to safety. He also recovered the necessary documents to keep most of his inheritance/family fortune, half of which was immediately used to try and appease those who had been wronged by his father. (It wasn't enough and still has a price on his head in certain countries/groups simply because of his last name.)
After the overthrow of his family, Thomas stayed with a distant cousin for a while, who taught him ships and shipping, skills which had been left for the workers in his past life. From there, Thomas entrusted his wealth into some loyal bankers and his cousin's family and sailed across the world, lurking belowdeck to avoid the headaches that plagued him and spending a great deal of money on psychics to ease the symptoms and practitioners to try and get rid of the Curse. Nothing worked, obviously, until he wound up in Kalt nearly raving mad but with a paper clutched in his hand promising a chest of rubies to the person who turned him sane enough to be able to disenchant the chest himself. The humunculus went to Mao and brought her to the adult that she'd seen as a baby so many years ago. She cured him of his psychotic behaviour in a way that made him feel better than he had in years, and he was reminded of the distant memories of the kind person who'd stayed in his home during his infancy. It was that goodness that made him decide to stay with Comatose, where he merged his remaining trade connections to expand their influence and markets. His wealth remains separate, though he freely supports the Guild however he can out of gratitude for taking him in.

19e4e03518fdebddc0a9126e862c9196.jpg

[fieldbox="Samuel, red, solid"]
General

Name: Samuel
Nicknames:
Titles: The Ghost. The Recluse. Hellraiser.
Guild: Darkmoon
Birthday: July 10th
Species: Human
Blood type: O
Symbol:

Personality
Samuel is a very stoic individual. Although describing his personality is a two way street. Tampering with dark magics, and past traumas have fractured his mind like a broken mirror. Madness is a curious thing, and affects others differently. In Samuel’s case he gained a split personality. His normal self is quite reclusive. Most days he confines himself in solitude, often not speaking for days and going without food or sleep. His past sins not only caused his madness, but also affected his life greatly. As a way to forget his past sufferings he will physically harm himself, most always with a chain of thorns he continuously tightens around his arm or leg. Despite his self-destructive nature, he desperately searches for atonement. Sam does this through work found at the guild. Many times Sam will accept the most difficult jobs, and accepting reduced pay. He does this because he believes his suffering is a way to atone. In a sense; he believes he should be made to struggle through life, scrapping at the stone with broken nails with each step he takes, this is the least he can do to make up for playing God.
Now comes his split personality. Like a nail scratching at the back of his mind, a voice whispers to him; reminding him of his past and the taboo he committed. He never knows when his madness will take over and his sociopathic personality comes to light. When this happens Sam becomes someone else entirely. A man without morals or reason, a true killer. A man named Noland. This man has committed nearly every crime one can imagine, murder being the favorite. A sadist who enjoys tormenting the weak and helpless, truly a man so vile none deserve to die more than he.

Appearance

045bba85c27e1fe0285f0a3ae24c1b67.jpg

Height: 5’11
Weight:184lbs
Body type: Defined
Skin: Pale

Powers and abilities:

Ability: Master of Evocation and Abjuration Schools.
Elemental Manipulation: Able to form and control physical properties of the Elements. Because Samuel can create and utilize the various elements using the stray mana around him, these elements are weaker then if they came from nature itself.

Elemental Combination: The effects of this are fairly fundamental, as such Samuel can combine two Elements to be used in conjunction with one another, and only two at a time. One such example would be to douse someone with water, then jolt them with a little lightning.

Hardened Scales: A abjuration spell that turns Sam's skin into hard scales. While this spell is active his skin becomes as hard as steel.

Etheral Armour: A spell akin to to the previously mentioned one, although with key differences. This spell does not deflect physical blows, instead it absorbed and effectively counters most magic that is cast at him.

Reject: This is a basic Abjuration spell, yet if used wisely is a invaluable tool in combat. Extending his hand he can repulse incoming attacks both physical and magical.

Armour of Resolute: This spell is a last ditch effort and causes a great deal of pain to the caster. The effect is very short lived and in most cases causes death once it has resolved. The spell allows Samuel to tap into the mana around him at an incredible rate, thus greatly increasing his physical and magical abilities.

Element: Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Lightning, Ice.

Noland/Alter Ego
While possessed by madness Samuel undergoes a complete change in his character, fighting style, and abilities.

Touch of Madness: Physical contact with Noland will cause his madness to leach onto the victim causing hallucinations, fits of uncontrollable spasms, and the darkest fears of the victim to come to light. Touch of Madness can spread from one victim to the next through physical contact. If left unchecked the victim will become so frantic and terrified that they succumb to either a heart-attack or stroke. (People with enough willpower can simply will the madness away as if it never touched them.)

Lingering Shadows: Tendrils of dark energy lash out from behind Noland acting as extra appendages and weapons. The shape and number of appendages differ with how much energy is used. They can even take on the form a wings, giving Noland the ability of flight.

Soul Siphon: A dark restorative spell Noland uses to recover his life force, and the source of his mana. Using this ability takes time and is better suited to be used outside of combat. If used before combat Noland can use this previously stored life energy as a source of mana to use his spells without effecting his own body.

Service of the Damned: Noland can raise a freshly made corpse back to life. These raised corpses lose all sense of morality and are plagued by rage and madness. Unable to think for themselves they take orders from Noland acting as an extra soldier to fling at his enemies, or used as a distraction to flee. These poor sods are walking terrors, possessing all the strengths and weakness of their previous lives, save for any magical talents or abilities.

Hexes: Noland is knowledgeable of several hexes and curses, some to cripple his foes, and some to enhance an area of his abilities while taking away from another.

Immunities:
Futilities:
Restrictions:
Origin:
Source:
Skills:
Skilled in higher levels of magic.
Dabbling Necromancer.
Experience with tonics and potions.
Combat training.
Skilled swordsman.
Survival.

History:

(Theme music that fits his back story)

History: Samuel's real name is Noland Stroud from a noble family far East of Kalt. There he had everything, mainly due to his families position and wealth. That was not enough for him, he wanted so much more than wealth and authority. He left his family in search for happiness of his own making. Few in his family developed talents for magic like Sam, and so leaving the courts behind Sam joined a college of magi in order to develop his magic. There he showed true promise and talent, earning the favor of many arch mages. One in particular took special interest in him and so began to train him. This elderly and experienced arch mage was well versed in many magics, and Sam studied them all under his tutelage. As the years progressed and Sam became more knowledgeable of the arcane; enough to earn him a coveted position within the college.

Life was well for him, his position at the college earned him a fine salary, enough even to purchase a homestead out in the country. At first this home was simply a retreat from the tedious study of the college, but quickly changed when he married. Her name was Selene, a fair haired beauty from the city in which was built around the college. He loved her deeply and lived with her in his country home. Life was grand then, every day he woke feeling blessed to live his life. Every moment was a gift to him, even when Selene grew angry with him for leaving weeks at a time to return to his work at the college. Then life reminded him that it takes far more than it gives. When he returned from the college to his country home, he did not find a loving wife, but a grave stone with "Selene Stroud" etched into the stone. The local villagers explained how she took fever and passed away, worse still was that she was with child. Then and there he vowed to bring her back, by any means. Sam turned to the darker side of magic, he read every book he could find on the dark arts; an act strictly forbidden in his homeland. Weeks turned to months as he toiled away in his country home, refusing to sleep until he uncovered the secret to bringing the dead back to life.

Finally he uncovered the ritual he had searched so long for. He now had the means to retrieve her soul back from the afterlife. The price was steep; a soul for a soul and a new body for his beloved. Finding a suitable host for his wife's soul was easy enough; he simply acquired a women from the local village not far from his home. The ritual was just as simple, if a bit bloody. After all was said and done he got exactly what he asked for, but once a soul crosses over it changes, and not always for the better. Whatever hell he pulled her soul from it left its mark on her. The free spirited and caring Selene he loved so dearly no longer existed. The Selene he had now was a twisted demented creature. She was unable to speak, save for whimpering with sorrow. He was forced to confine her in the seller for his own safety, and for fear she would be discovered. Sam knew he brought back a monster, but when her looked into her eyes he saw her as she once was, and he could not face the truth. In his mind he believed he could revert her primal nature and bring Selene back from the darkness that clung to her. Everything he tried failed, and each day she grew worse, to the point he needed to chain her to the wall and muffle her violent outbursts. Sam took to drink as the only way to cope with what he had done, and a way for him to sleep through the muffled screams coming from his seller. Then it happened, Selene had chewed through her wrists and broke free from her chains. Sam, locked away in his room too drunk to move was oblivious to what had just happened. He awoke to a storm of cries and vulgar insults coming from outside his home. No sooner did he rise did a plume of black smoke came pushing through the gaps in the wood floor of his upstairs study. Then came the fire that was spreading through his home. (cliff hanger) >:D (Just kidding)

Thankfully Sam escaped the fire, but not without incident. The fire had badly scarred his back. Luck would have it however that the townspeople as a whole believed him to be dead, mainly due to the cadavers within his home. It was only later that he discovered that his wife, or more accurately the creature he created, had attacked a villager. The villagers then killed her and burned her disfigured remains before unleashing their judgment upon her creator. Having nowhere else to go Sam fled to the last person he wished to see, but the only one he knew who could help him. By now he was well aware of the madness seeping into his mind, causing him torment to no end. His old master, the Arch Mage Oridor. A man whom he deeply admired and loved like a father. Although when his taboo came to light there was little his mentor could do for him. Saving him from persecution Oridor sent him away, to the city of Kalt. There he would find a man named Wolfsin, and maybe a chance to atone for his sins. Sam knew not of Wolfsin or his relations to Oridor, nor did he care to ask. He trusted his mentor and swore to write the wrong in his life, maybe then he could be free from his madness.

"We are all one under the moon"

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Eiko Marubeni, purple, dashed]Name: Eiko Marubeni
Nicknames: Iron Reaper General
Guild: The Sacred Hand
Race: Sea Elf
Species: Kausterin
Orientation: Takes her job too seriously to think about it.
Symbol: Eiko carries this brand on her chest, to symbolize her unwavering spirit towards her position.
kjdfns.jpg

Personality

Personality: Eiko is a fierce young woman, who isn't easily swayed by others. She's devoted to her position, and is one hundred percent committed to all contracts she takes.
Likes: Eiko likes only her job, and feels she has no place to like anything else
Dislikes: Maru hates all who oppose her and her guild of assassins, but moreso hates the Darkmoon Mercenaries for something that happened long ago.
Attitude: Eiko has a very rude attitude when not in battle, to all except those she leads.

Powers and Abilities:

Ability: Eiko controls fire and ice, but doesn't have any specific attacks that are named, and doesn't control anything too harsh.

Skills: Eiko is a master in swordsmanship, and a master in defensive and offensive battle techniques.

Enemies- Darkmoon Mercenaries

History: Will be decided at some point.[/fieldbox]
Eiko Marubeni.jpg

Luastra Auvryndar

-General-
Female Drow Elf 2.jpg

Name:
Luastra Auvryndar
(La-stra Ahv-ren-dar)
Nicknames
:
La, Lauvry, Deer.
Titles:
Bright Spider; Blood of the Black Hearts
(Translation of her name.)

Birthday
: October 8th
Species: Half Drow - Half Star Elf
Blood type: AB+
Orientation: Straight
Symbol: A spider curled around a star.
spider star.JPG

-Personality-
Personality description:
La is ridiculously shy to a fault where she is nearly always silent and thus comes off as rude, which isn't too unusual considering her genetics. However, beneath the blanket of reservation is a bubbly, enthusiastic femme that usually comes out when partaking in steady rounds of drinks or battle. It takes a lot to push her to the edge of anger, but once she's there she snaps into a sudden fit of vocal and physical fury that shows just how deep her Drow blood flows. She is rebellious, skeptical, optimistic, eager, and pragmatic.

Blunt weapons, training, new moons, and nighttime in general.
Dislikes:
A lot of attention, being beaten in spars, and being judged solely by her race.

Strengths:
Stealth, Excelled hearing, Night vision.
Weaknesses:
Being exposed to bright light for too long, Easily becomes anxious.

Morality:
Having beliefs on both ends of the spectrum, she hovers somewhere in the middle between wrong and right, though because of her good intentions she often leans towards the latter.

Outlook on Life:
Luastra tries to have a positive view on life, but years of oppression has given her a rather gloomy glimpse of reality. She works towards a better future; to put a taste of bile in the back of the throats of those who ridiculed her.

Philosophy:
"Make 'em eat their words before they start eating you."

Taboos:
Refuses to trust anyone to the fullest extent.

-Appearance-
Female Drow Elf 1.jpg
Height:
5'4"
Weight:
110 lbs.
Body type:
Petite yet athletic with a partial hourglass structure.

Skin:
A light grey, almost a pale blue in direct moonlight.

Scent:
Soft mint and refreshing aloe.

Hygiene:
Always tries to remain at her cleanliest. Cannot stand being dirty for long amounts of time.

Eye Shape:
Wide round eyes.
Eye Color:
A pale rose color with golden flecks.

Hair Color:
Silver with streaks and random strands of crimson.
Hair Length:
To the middle of her back.
Hair Type:
Wavy and as fine as spider silk with many layers.
Hair Style:
Usually kept in a single untidy braid when training. Other times it's left to casually hang.

Scars/Brands:
Has a small, light pink branding of a spider above her fifth rib on the left side of her body. Spreading out from the middle of her navel is a matching scar of a spider flower that was carved into the skin.

-Inventory-
Casual Outfits:
Most times no one can tell what's beneath the usual black cloak on her figure, but without it she can be seen in a plain, sleeved tan dress. The back of it ends behind her knees, the front (which is a darker leather) ends above her knees.

Formal Outfits:
If she must wear formal attire, she has a golden colored dress whose hues deepen into a dusky violet the further it goes in length. Its sleeves fall to the floor along with the rest of the fabric, but each are slitted up to the elbow, the shoulders left mostly exposed save for a strap of fabric over each. The cloth gently clings to her torso then flows freely past her hips. [Reference]

Combat Outfits:
Light weight, fitted armor consisting of a corset dress that falls to her knees with split sides for mobility, a gorget, pauldrons, bracers, and greaves. When training she merely wears her bracers and whatever outfit that can spare some damage.

Accessories:
Five red stones embedded in her armor; one in the gorget, two in her dress, and one on each greave.

-Equipment-
Bladed Mace:
This is a specially crafted weapon that is about as long as a sword and takes quite a bit of skill to wield considering how hefty it is. The top point can be removed in order to stuff tinder and slow-burning material inside which heats up the conductive metal; ensuring damage against whomever is brave enough to challenge it. It takes a lot of upkeep, but is definitely worth the work in maintaining it. [Reference]
It is usually kept in a sling around her shoulder.

Dual Daggers:
A pair of curved daggers remain on her at all times, one sheath hanging from each hip. The handles are made from obsidian and gold, the bottom of the weapons textured for aesthetic pleasure. [Reference]

Short Sword:
When not carrying her bladed mace, a short sword resides on her back, its handle consisting of a large spider and two smaller flowers. [Reference]

-Powers and Abilities-
WIP
Ability:
Arcane Magic; Illusion
Immunities:
Strong resistance to magic.
Restrictions:
Luastra's ability is weak and frequently faulty.
Skills:
Fluent in High Drow, Drow Sign Language, and Elvish.
Basic Combat Skills.

-Relationships-
Acquaintances:
TBA
Friends/Allies:
None Currently
Enemies:
Mostly strangers.
Family:
Unknown
Lovers:
TBA
Pet/Familiar:
Tath (named for its blue tongue) is not a familiar nor is he necessarily a pet. He is a large riding lizard that shares a mutual respect and understanding with La. She takes care of the reptile who in turn gives his company and obedience.
lizard_mount_by_galiford-d6eerp3.jpg

-History-
Born in the depths of a cavern system, Luastra spent most of her life with Drows; cruel and dark elves. She was raised without warmth by those of the community who often spat her name in disgust since it was a mocking contrast between her parents-- a Star Elf and a Drow. Her mother was rarely seen, which was of traditional bearing for the children to experience. All in all, it could be considered a normal childhood for Drows; to have hate and superiority instilled in them. It did just the opposite for the female, instead creating a loathing for their ways and for the blackness in peoples hearts.

At the age of one hundred, ten years before adulthood, she made her escape from the labyrinth of darkness and to the surface of Norindul on the back of a stolen riding lizard. Ever since she has been a wanderer, moving from place to place with the reptile named Tath in search of a place to settle though finding none. She had learned the history of the Drows, but never did she expect so much hatred to be directed towards her just for having the blood of her ancestors.

Forced into a life of thievery, La spent her days sleeping and nights sneaking off with food or stealing items for trade. Most of what was taken was given away to those in situations worse than her own without a word in exchange. More often than not, if Luavry went without her cloak she would be lashed out at for being a "demon" or of filthy blood. It made her less willing to interact with others though frequently resulted in fights that taught her how to hold her own with skill or if worse came to light-- dirty tactics.

Recently she found Kalt, which surprisingly had fewer people who spoke up about any dislike for the Drow race. That isn't to say there aren't any who don't. After a week of observing the City of Guilds, she decided it was the place she wanted to stick around in, and so she sought out the one known as "Wolfsin".

-Misc-
Text Color #: d1479c
Voice actor:
(The female.)

(Voice when angry - Skip ahead to 1:20 - The blonde/brunette)

Theme song:

Battle theme:TBA
"We are all one under the moon."

• Love
Reactions: Azzy and Sinopa