The Circle Of Friends: The Last Summer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can so picture that xD But , yes BFFL's for sure! If all that you said with Nutt's is good than I'd be be happy either way.

~ Blair and Heather ~
serenablairinsta.gif
Yes a little bit of both of the best bffs in TV History XD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Heh, I just realized Blair is Junko from Dangan Ronpa...welp. *gives @Shayla a highfive for being awesome, unless you dont know that series in which case you get an anti-highfive*

what is an anti-highfive xD

Heh, I just realized Blair is Junko from Dangan Ronpa...welp. *gives @Shayla a highfive for being awesome, unless you dont know that series in which case you get an anti-highfive*
One of my favorite anime's and games :D Live in Japan part time with school so trust me... Major fan. ^^ *Returns the highfive happily.*

• Love
Reactions: Waking Nights
GOOD IT SHOULD BE! Just a little thing here if you've never heard about it. But 999/Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward is of a similar vain of Dangan Ronpa and the creators of both series are really really good friends.

• Love
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Shayla
@Nickboom
@Kurogane86
@CynderTheDragoness
@SugaarCereal
@The Mernsicle
@Gateman

Ok, just gonna throw up so relationship requests/comments. Feel free to bounce ideas off me or add to it! The ten have been friends for awhile so it only makes sense for them to have bonds!

Along with the announcement that i'll throw up the IC (and put finishing touches on my cs- i'm such a bad gm XD) after the maxalt (my migraine meds, need them to make sure i don't headache myself into seizure. Which is good, but they make me kinda fuzzy headed and sleepy, which is bad) is out of my system.
Anyways long story short my schedule is cleared and my brain is drugged- aha -i'm all iwaku's for the rest of the week.

So try and make any connections you want now!​

JASON (Not one of the ten, check his profile for explanation)

Heather Maria Grey (She's a show stopping beauty. But also clearly (to him- he catches on quick) into ken. He can live with that. (Besides...her cousin's hotter.)

Blair Elise Davenport (No one told them there would be BOMB SHELLS on this trip. Score.)

Alianne Sundavar (Would you look at that they both like country :0 Something they could bound over, maybe.)

Toby Kyle Newton (I'm an open ear for this combo)

John Delacourt II (He'll probably flock to him like HELLO SOMEONE WHO ISNT A FETUS- but man his dislike of country his heart breaking to him)

Xavier Tate (I don't know if I would put it a full on crush, and if so his only one [he, after all, is getting to know them] but he definitely didn't expect any of amanda's little friends to be hot.)

Ken Thornton (Look out Ken, jason might just BIG BROTHER YOU TO DEATH. Fear his brotherly instinct- fear it)

Yumma Kashigowa (I kinda like he an Yumma would be a awkward mesh- like Yumma might find his personality to abrasive)

Dominic Gabriel Banks (They don't really know each other, duh. But hey he's got a nice bike, and Jason works on bikes. Also Jason likes to thin Dominic has a nice butt- but that's a different story.)

AMANDA (The Ten Member)

Heather Maria Grey (Look she hits up john to do it, so she's going to hit her up too. All the time. Teach this two-left-footed giraffe to dance and she will finally shut up)

Blair Elise Davenport (She's a little envious, Blair comes across as the girl her mom always wanted her to be [plus her crush is crossing on her D:]. This doesn't mean she's resentful. Not at all! Meeting Blair help her a lot in a way. Being friend with Blair mad it even easier for her to let the image her mother wanter for her go. As long as someone was being the girl her mom always wanted as a child it was ok to not be that girl...right?)

Alianne Sundavar (Their both into mechanics, so what if one way or another Alianne ended up in Amanda's Uncle's shop. That allowed them to meet, and Amanda, seeing how shy she is, brings her around her group of friends?)

Toby Kyle Newton (I think she'd go behind him and add little unrelated things to his lists with little smiley faces just to mess with him. cuz. friendship.)

John Delacourt II (I feel like Amanda would bully often ask hime to teach her how to dance- you know beyond jumping and swaying in place. Plus...dancing is a good way to get close to the guy your hopelessly crushing on. Even if he likes someone else.)

Xavier Tate (Her bright, and pushy, tom boy attitude might actually be a goos and a bad thing. The bright personality could do him some good, but the pushy of it probably annoys him from time to time- but hey. What are friends for right? She's not an art student so she couldn't have introduce him to the group, but maybe she's one of the first few to bully strong arm her way into his friendship?)

Ken Thornton (Can it just be a common occurrence that Amanda tries to show him to ropes on how to like do car things. and he does really well at first but then every time something goes HORRIBLY AND HILARIOUSLY wrong? thus sending Ken to the corner of shame?)

Yumma Kashigowa (Yes, good, don't like sweet. THAT WAY LITTLE OLD MANDY CAN TAKE THEM)

Dominic Gabriel Banks (Dominic. Amanda. On the couch, swapping hard candies, laughing and bad effects and pretends particularly scary effects didn't spook them. Horror movie buddies.)
Alianne and Dominic can choose to ride in the car with the rest (forcing some lap seat-age) or take their bikes.

and i can barely see straight, darn maxalt. I need to lay my head down now. I'll get back to y'all soon (again, sorry)​

I think both of these will be good interactions for John, and I can see me having a lot of fun messing with Amanda as he tries to figure out if she likes him like he thinks she does. Not to mention it'll make for quite the entertaining scene when she inevitably confesses her feelings to him.

I do think I will have Blair crush on @Gateman's character but.. Maybe for a couple of year's since they have always been neighbors. I do want to make things interesting and will have a relationship list up in a bit for you all. I'm always up for love triangles and all.
John's been crushing on blair for at least a few years, so that would make sense.

But...Ken is already in the corner of shame, DONT PUT HIM IN ANOTHER CORNER OF SHAME! THEN HE'S IN THE BOX OF SHAME YOU JERK!

(Though I like all the ideas above.)

I'm open for whatever relationship people want with Ken. I think a good buddy would be fitting but then kinda somewhat neutral with everyone else. (He stays somewhat distant sometimes but is a good time for all when he's involved.)
I could see John being really good friends with him. They both like debating, being helpful, and making things fun for their friends, and both hate bullies and idiots

Hmm @Gateman I think that could be interesting. Let me update my character sheet real quick.

I think both of these will be good interactions for John, and I can see me having a lot of fun messing with Amanda as he tries to figure out if she likes him like he thinks she does. Not to mention it'll make for quite the entertaining scene when she inevitably confesses her feelings to him.

John's been crushing on blair for at least a few years, so that would make sense.
It would make sense to do that.. Will make for an interesting time with the two and how it all will play out. I will add it in on my sheet with a few things and also working on other fun relations to do.

The seating arrangements will be quite fun^^

It has been updated...I just sorta threw on he's good friends with John XD I figure they'll talk about stuff they both enjoy and possibly debate certain topics back and forth. ^.^

@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Shayla
@Nickboom
@Kurogane86
@CynderTheDragoness
@SugaarCereal
@The Mernsicle
@Gateman

Ok, just gonna throw up so relationship requests/comments. Feel free to bounce ideas off me or add to it! The ten have been friends for awhile so it only makes sense for them to have bonds!

Along with the announcement that i'll throw up the IC (and put finishing touches on my cs- i'm such a bad gm XD) after the maxalt (my migraine meds, need them to make sure i don't headache myself into seizure. Which is good, but they make me kinda fuzzy headed and sleepy, which is bad) is out of my system.
Anyways long story short my schedule is cleared and my brain is drugged- aha -i'm all iwaku's for the rest of the week.

So try and make any connections you want now!​

JASON (Not one of the ten, check his profile for explanation)

Heather Maria Grey (She's a show stopping beauty. But also clearly (to him- he catches on quick) into ken. He can live with that. (Besides...her cousin's hotter.)

Blair Elise Davenport (No one told them there would be BOMB SHELLS on this trip. Score.)

Alianne Sundavar (Would you look at that they both like country :0 Something they could bound over, maybe.)

Toby Kyle Newton (I'm an open ear for this combo)

John Delacourt II (He'll probably flock to him like HELLO SOMEONE WHO ISNT A FETUS- but man his dislike of country his heart breaking to him)

Xavier Tate (I don't know if I would put it a full on crush, and if so his only one [he, after all, is getting to know them] but he definitely didn't expect any of amanda's little friends to be hot.)

Ken Thornton (Look out Ken, jason might just BIG BROTHER YOU TO DEATH. Fear his brotherly instinct- fear it)

Yumma Kashigowa (I kinda like he an Yumma would be a awkward mesh- like Yumma might find his personality to abrasive)

Dominic Gabriel Banks (They don't really know each other, duh. But hey he's got a nice bike, and Jason works on bikes. Also Jason likes to thin Dominic has a nice butt- but that's a different story.)

AMANDA (The Ten Member)

Heather Maria Grey (Look she hits up john to do it, so she's going to hit her up too. All the time. Teach this two-left-footed giraffe to dance and she will finally shut up)

Blair Elise Davenport (She's a little envious, Blair comes across as the girl her mom always wanted her to be [plus her crush is crossing on her D:]. This doesn't mean she's resentful. Not at all! Meeting Blair help her a lot in a way. Being friend with Blair mad it even easier for her to let the image her mother wanter for her go. As long as someone was being the girl her mom always wanted as a child it was ok to not be that girl...right?)

Alianne Sundavar (Their both into mechanics, so what if one way or another Alianne ended up in Amanda's Uncle's shop. That allowed them to meet, and Amanda, seeing how shy she is, brings her around her group of friends?)

Toby Kyle Newton (I think she'd go behind him and add little unrelated things to his lists with little smiley faces just to mess with him. cuz. friendship.)

John Delacourt II (I feel like Amanda would bully often ask hime to teach her how to dance- you know beyond jumping and swaying in place. Plus...dancing is a good way to get close to the guy your hopelessly crushing on. Even if he likes someone else.)

Xavier Tate (Her bright, and pushy, tom boy attitude might actually be a goos and a bad thing. The bright personality could do him some good, but the pushy of it probably annoys him from time to time- but hey. What are friends for right? She's not an art student so she couldn't have introduce him to the group, but maybe she's one of the first few to bully strong arm her way into his friendship?)

Ken Thornton (Can it just be a common occurrence that Amanda tries to show him to ropes on how to like do car things. and he does really well at first but then every time something goes HORRIBLY AND HILARIOUSLY wrong? thus sending Ken to the corner of shame?)

Yumma Kashigowa (Yes, good, don't like sweet. THAT WAY LITTLE OLD MANDY CAN TAKE THEM)

Dominic Gabriel Banks (Dominic. Amanda. On the couch, swapping hard candies, laughing and bad effects and pretends particularly scary effects didn't spook them. Horror movie buddies.)
Alianne and Dominic can choose to ride in the car with the rest (forcing some lap seat-age) or take their bikes.

and i can barely see straight, darn maxalt. I need to lay my head down now. I'll get back to y'all soon (again, sorry)​

Sorry for not seeing this sooner. For Toby and Jason's relationship, I don't know if you had any suggestions you just didn't put out their or if you wanted them to act or feel a certain way toward each other? If you don't have anything I have an idea but you might not like it. For Toby and Amanda, because their already friends I'm cool with her going behind his back and being the mysterious "Smiley Face Bandit" (>.< I might actually use that) that keeps drawing smiley faces on his lists.

~ Relationship Idea's ~ Hope these are good!

@Shattered♦Secrets™ ~

Heather ~ BFFL's Forever! These two I think could have met one another way before highschool due to who their parent's are. I think they could have met during childhood or first year of Middle School. They both yearned to step above who their parent's were and be what they dream of being. They would be extremely loyal and inseparable to one another.. I think they see this trip as some of their last final times to be around one another constantly and are attempting to make the very best of it? Blair is holding back a secret from the entire group that she hasn't even told Heather yet.. Mainly because it will change things for quite a bit of time. Definitely like sister's to each other.

Dominic ~ Major Hottie Alert! Is what Blair would always think of this one.. She would for sure be begging for a ride on his motorcycle and would for sure want to get to know him far better.

@Justaddnutts ~

Amanda ~ I think they wouldn't mind each other and for certain would be semi friends. I think the only thing that would really not allow for close bonds is the fact that they both have feelings for John. With that I believe it would put a slight unsteady shift between them that neither would care to discuss with each other out of fear of wrecking what bonds they do have to each other.

Jason ~ Perhaps these two would get along well and develop a friendship along the way?

@Kurogane86 ~

Yumma ~ I think perhaps Yumma could maybe just maybe have a crush on Blair? Blair for sure would have at one point had a major crush on him or considered him as more. They are extremely alike when it comes to their love of reading and writing due to the fact Blair wants to do a form of Journalism. If not a crush I can definitely see them having a very good friendship between one another and understanding.

@CynderTheDragoness ~

Alianna ~ I would say they are still slowly getting to know one another since she is all but a recent addition to the group.. Blair wouldn't want to rush her or make her feel uneasy. Wants to have a friendship with her whilst gaining that of her full trust.

@The Mernsicle ~

Toby ~ I think Blair would always allow for herself to be there for Toby.. She realizes and see's how he fear's being alone and or the group breaking away from another in time. She would be one of the people to encourage and attempt to make his day better. Always assuring him that the group will always be there for another in one way or the other. She'd always be looking to keep a smile lit to his face and worry free when she is about. Definitely friends I think?

@Gateman

John ~ Well we already settled this I think but just for all to know? These two have always felt something for one another in a way since the day they met when they were younger. They lived their own lives for quite some time without really being close whatsoever or seeing the need to honestly. Than friendship blossomed and they became extremely close.. I think over the years Blair would have always sneaked a few glances at him and shared a passing conversation or so before becoming close. I think now Blair see's them as having more but , with the changes happening in her life is scared to tell him a bit in fear of what is to come tearing them apart. She wants to be with him but , won't tell him due to not wanting to lose him once their trip is over and they have to go their own ways.

@Nickboom ~

Ken ~ I think they would have a very sturdy trust in one another. They both had a love of school and learning in which they could have bonded over with studying together , library trips and such.. Blair was also on the Debate team so perhaps that was a way they also bonded over as well? I think they'd have a deep respect for each other and a love of learning new things. Good friends's for sure? Also knowing he is Heather's crush she would for sure want to keep a close eye on things with him.

@SugaarCereal ~

Xavier ~ Well , I think Blair and him could have bonded over their liking for photography and nature? Seeing that Blair loves to travel and journalism is her thing that she could relate back to those common liking's. Perhaps , since I saw in your Bio that he was brought into the group after seeing his art that Blair was the one who witnessed it and thought him to be just the right person to fit in? She would hate to watch him friendless and would more than likely love his artistic skills.. I think Xavier would be a tiny bit cautious of her happy go lucky demeanor at times but see her as someone maybe easy to talk to and get along with?

~ Also! Blair is going to have a secret or two on things happening in her life that she has not told a soul in the group... Not even Heather or John. It is something life changing that will make things interesting for sure but leave room for a bit of drama and such.

So, here's how John Delacourt II will feel about the ten. If you guys have any critiques or complaints, feel free to tell me

1. Heather Maria Grey - John and Heather share a deep appreciation for music, singing, and Skullcandy (my IRL favorite brand), and loves to ogle her when she's dressed up skimpy. They bond over a shared hatred of country music, but she doesn't understand his love of beetles and winter. He often hangs out at her shop when he's bored, as he's a fan of her dad's old band. ( @Shattered♦Secrets™ )
  2. Blair Elise Davenport - Blair is probably John's best friend, being the reason he started buckling down to finish school, and being the gatekeeper to meeting the rest of the group. Like Heather, they bond over a love of music, with the three of them often hanging out together. Being around her made him embrace his artistic side, something that he seems to have focused on improving purely to show off to her. He plans to reveal his feelings for her sometime during the trip, when the time feels right. ( @Shayla )
  3. Alianne Sundavar - John sees Alianne as someone to possibly imitate, at least when it comes to her abilities with her hands. They met one day while she was fixing up her motorcycle, and he offered her a hand, giving her help, supplies, and comradery when he could. They became fast friends as she taught him how to work with his hands, but she never really talked more than she had to. He feels almost like a big brother to her, and he's hoping that, by coming along with the rest of them, he might be able to get Aly to come out of her shell. ( @CynderTheDragoness )
  4. Amanda "Mandy" Jay Watson - John doesn't spend as much time with Amanda as he does Heather and Blair, but what time he does spend with her is always enjoyable. The resident tomboy of their little group, he enjoys having someone around to goof around with when he wants so time away from the girls. He thinks she might have feelings for him, but doesn't know for certain, and doesn't want to bring it up in case he's wrong. He loves bringing her home with him to cuddle up on the couch for horror movie marathons, though she always gets on him for drinking as much soda as he does, warning he's gonna get a kidney stone. ( @Justaddnutts )
  5. Toby Kyle Newton - Toby and John have been known to take camping trips together, about once a month for the last few years. They'd bond over arguing about their respective favorite sports teams, the joy of making a good campfire, and enjoying the sound of a heavy rainstorm pounding their tent. Often, he would insist toby's siblings would come along, knowing they could use the distraction from their unstable home life. He's been keeping an eye on the family since Toby's parents went away for parts unknown, and is trying to assure him that he won't be alone. ( @The Mernsicle ) (OOC: Given his history of abandonment and abused trust, Borderline Personality Disorder might fit him better than Bipolar Disorder)
  6. Xavier Tate - John doesn't really like Xavier, but for no reason he can readily explain. Perhaps it's because they're too similar (both have parents who are disappointed in them, both developed a passion for the arts later on, etc). Still, he can see that Xavier is a good person, and could use a good friend, so John's trying to do everything that he can to change his opinion of him. It's possible his tone could change when he realizes what's going on. ( @SugaarCereal )
  7. Ken Thornton - Ken and John get along well, though they often get in (lighthearted) arguments whenever they're together, more because they both like to debate than anything else. In reality, they're pretty good friends, and prefer each others' company. He can appreciate Ken's devotion to the group, but thinks that he needs to lighten up more. More than anyone else in the group, he can understand Ken's depression, and tries to keep him happy so that his mind is occupied. John wants to try and find him a partner, in the hopes it'll lighten him up. ( @Nickboom )
  8. Yumma Kashigowa - Yumma and John don't really get along when alone, mainly because John tries to be an arrogant, cocky clown, which is something that Yumma doesn't particularly care for. However, when in a group, or planted in front of a competitive video game, they can get along perfectly fine. He's hoping that, with everyone crammed together for a long period of time, Yu and he can get on better terms. ( @Kurogane86 )
  9. Dominic Gabriel Banks - John and Dom are all but destined to be best friends. Both are goofy, love sweets and horror movies, and they've already got a common thread in the form of his cousin Heather. ( @Shattered♦Secrets™ )
  10. Jason Lee Whitmore - John's friendly enough with Jason, having gotten to know him while tagging along with Mandy to her uncle's shop. They've gone out drinking together a couple times, and if they have to be chaperoned, there could be worse choices... ( @Justaddnutts )

~ Relationship Idea's ~ Hope these are good!

@Shattered♦Secrets™ ~

Heather ~ BFFL's Forever! These two I think could have met one another way before highschool due to who their parent's are. I think they could have met during childhood or first year of Middle School. They both yearned to step above who their parent's were and be what they dream of being. They would be extremely loyal and inseparable to one another.. I think they see this trip as some of their last final times to be around one another constantly and are attempting to make the very best of it? Blair is holding back a secret from the entire group that she hasn't even told Heather yet.. Mainly because it will change things for quite a bit of time. Definitely like sister's to each other.

Dominic ~ Major Hottie Alert! Is what Blair would always think of this one.. She would for sure be begging for a ride on his motorcycle and would for sure want to get to know him far better.

@Justaddnutts ~

Amanda ~ I think they wouldn't mind each other and for certain would be semi friends. I think the only thing that would really not allow for close bonds is the fact that they both have feelings for John. With that I believe it would put a slight unsteady shift between them that neither would care to discuss with each other out of fear of wrecking what bonds they do have to each other.

Jason ~ Perhaps these two would get along well and develop a friendship along the way?

@Kurogane86 ~

Yumma ~ I think perhaps Yumma could maybe just maybe have a crush on Blair? Blair for sure would have at one point had a major crush on him or considered him as more. They are extremely alike when it comes to their love of reading and writing due to the fact Blair wants to do a form of Journalism. If not a crush I can definitely see them having a very good friendship between one another and understanding.

@CynderTheDragoness ~

Alianna ~ I would say they are still slowly getting to know one another since she is all but a recent addition to the group.. Blair wouldn't want to rush her or make her feel uneasy. Wants to have a friendship with her whilst gaining that of her full trust.

@The Mernsicle ~

Toby ~ I think Blair would always allow for herself to be there for Toby.. She realizes and see's how he fear's being alone and or the group breaking away from another in time. She would be one of the people to encourage and attempt to make his day better. Always assuring him that the group will always be there for another in one way or the other. She'd always be looking to keep a smile lit to his face and worry free when she is about. Definitely friends I think?

@Gateman

John ~ Well we already settled this I think but just for all to know? These two have always felt something for one another in a way since the day they met when they were younger. They lived their own lives for quite some time without really being close whatsoever or seeing the need to honestly. Than friendship blossomed and they became extremely close.. I think over the years Blair would have always sneaked a few glances at him and shared a passing conversation or so before becoming close. I think now Blair see's them as having more but , with the changes happening in her life is scared to tell him a bit in fear of what is to come tearing them apart. She wants to be with him but , won't tell him due to not wanting to lose him once their trip is over and they have to go their own ways.

@Nickboom ~

Ken ~ I think they would have a very sturdy trust in one another. They both had a love of school and learning in which they could have bonded over with studying together , library trips and such.. Blair was also on the Debate team so perhaps that was a way they also bonded over as well? I think they'd have a deep respect for each other and a love of learning new things. Good friends's for sure? Also knowing he is Heather's crush she would for sure want to keep a close eye on things with him.

@SugaarCereal ~

Xavier ~ Well , I think Blair and him could have bonded over their liking for photography and nature? Seeing that Blair loves to travel and journalism is her thing that she could relate back to those common liking's. Perhaps , since I saw in your Bio that he was brought into the group after seeing his art that Blair was the one who witnessed it and thought him to be just the right person to fit in? She would hate to watch him friendless and would more than likely love his artistic skills.. I think Xavier would be a tiny bit cautious of her happy go lucky demeanor at times but see her as someone maybe easy to talk to and get along with?

~ Also! Blair is going to have a secret or two on things happening in her life that she has not told a soul in the group... Not even Heather or John. It is something life changing that will make things interesting for sure but leave room for a bit of drama and such.
I don't think that Mandy and Blair's mutual love of John should stand in the way of their friendship O_O

I had some time so Here's Yu's view on the 10 friends.

Heather Maria Grey - Yu likes hanging out with Heather he likes her taste in music and thinks her parents are amazing. He thinks of Heather as a little sister and likes that she is able to express her self the way she does through music. he's noticed the way she looks at Ken.

Blair Elise Davenport- Yu secretly likes Blair he finds her way of life fascinating and thinks she has great style. He doesn't feel she would like him back so he keeps silent about his feelings to keep the group friendly. he likes watching her plays they are usually interesting. He's happy that she knows what she wants to do with her life but feels like sometimes she smiles so much to cover up the pain she never dealt with.

Alianne Sundavar - a newer member to the group, Yu thinks Alianne is great at what she does. He finds the fact that she only gets real chatty while talking about motorcycles funny and often starts up topics of interest for her for no reason. He thinks she's a good kid.

Amanda "Mandy" Jay Watson - Yu thinks of Mandy as the one who needs the most looking out for, since her bad relationship she has been looking for herself. She relied on them all during that rough time and it made Yu happy to be needed.

Toby Kyle Newton - Thinks he is insecure but tends to let him lead the way to help with his self esteem. He likes the fact that he watches out for his family and is a little envious of his writing achievement.

John Delacourt II - thinks he's a fun guy to hang out with although he does seem like he's trying to hard to be the life of the party. When he proposed to pay for the whole trip Yu felt bad he misjudged him in the beginning. He has offered to pay for his way several times.

Xavier Tate - loves his artwork, It makes Yu a little jealous that he can express himself so freely. He likes hanging out with Xavier but usually when he's drawing he appreciates the time and effort he puts into his work.

Ken Thornton - was a quiet loner when he joined and now he laughs and jokes like normal. Yu didn't exactly know why he was sad in the first place but likes this version of Ken alot better.

Dominic Gabriel Banks - looks like he's a free spirit, he likes his motorcycle and way of doing things.

Jason Lee Whitmore - doesn't know him i guess since there is no bio for him in his cs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.