The Cascading Home for Special Children

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Regina helped each escapee down the pile of rocks to safety, then called back up to the few still inside.
"Are you coming? The forest is wonderful!" she embraced the air surrounding her. Her fox tail twitched around happily.

Brock swallowed and blushed a little at the sudden hug. "Hah...y-yeah that was me," Brock said with a confident smile. He noticed a storm brewing. He wanted to stand out in the rain. Hopefully see if he could regain his water manipulating powers back. He also wanted to wash away anything that had to do with that building. Before running out he got in between the generators of that room and extended his arms. Electric bolts were shot out of his arms quickly entering both generators. He powered it up so it could have light for about an hour or so. He walked outside as the first drops started raining down. His body steamed and sizzled from each drop. He liked it. After it started pooring, he tore off what ever was left from his shirt and took off his shoes and socks. He started doing an ancient Japanese dance. After about 10 minutes water started pooring around him and not directly on him. He started smiling as he kept doing the dance. One fist went out and the water rain shifted. Then he extended both hands and made the rain go in different directions. After he started getting the hang of that again he clenched his fists. "Earth," he whispered as he stomped on the ground and a huge piece of earth came out and he round house kicked it into the distance. "Fire." His body started steaming as his arms were on fire and he shot it up into the air while also blowing it out of his mouth. "Water." The rain started to poor harder and he started spinning around with his arms extended making a tsunami on land. "Air." The water started to spin off in a spiral and an actual tornado started. He spun around one last and threw it like he was swinging a base ball bat. After relaxing he smiled widely. "YES!!!!" Brock exclaimed when he jumped into the air. He fell to his knees. 'Oh that made me tired he thought to himself." he was breathing hard, his abs glistening in the rain. His dirty blond hair hanging over a third of his face. He threw a fist in the air and yelled in enjoyment. He had gotten his powers back. That monster he used to have was completely gone, and now his powers were back. Greater than ever.

Regina laughed gleefully as she watched Brock enjoy himself.
He's dangerous. Much more than we thought, even with all of the precautions.
She pranced around in the rain before flopping down on the grass. But her smile faded.
"We should probably distance ourselves from this place, there might be more guards looking for us," she picked up the girl she had carried before, and glanced back to Brock and the others, looking for their guidance.

I was gone. I was still in the Facility looking at Sinderi. He was hoping he wouldn't have to deal with confrontation. He really didn't want to fight a girl. He was trying to figure out a way to free Izoi without hurting the other. Damnit I can't think of anything. He was looking and waiting. he appeared calm but he was very nervous.

Sinderi had a good hold on the angel's wrist and wing, she could break her shoulders if she wanted to already being in the perfect position for that move, however she heard a faint scream behind her followed by the sound of metal piercing through flesh. Her head turned and she saw the guards hanging on the fingers of countless swords, dead. Her vision became blurry and she hesitated looking down at the girl and the silver haired boy. Now she was actually aware of the fact there were feathers in her hand, pure white feathers. She refused to let go of the girl, her order had been to get her and now she waited for her next order even though her 'master' was dead, giving a maybe nervous look at the chains on the ground, they moved slightly in her way so she looked back down at the angel and the scraping sound stopped again. Again she remained silent using a bit more force on the girl's arm intending to dislocate it.

"I will only say this once more. Let her go." His voice was even and he did not hesitate. she was dangerously close to farming the winged girl He couldn't afford for that to happen

"The demons has the light in her grip. Her sharp words like the crack of a whip. A precious wing is in her hand, ready to destroy it on command. What to do, what to do, in the metal lies the clue. " She lifted her head just enough to look into the eyes of the silver haired man, it wasn't she who spoke the voice coming from the chians behind her. Cold as steel they echoed through the empty cages as she kept the girl down. "The iron swore to keep her restrained, sealing the powers she had gained. In a slumber she shall remain until she's undone of her chains. Then she will wait and offer her hand, to the first one to say a command. " The eyes of the girl moved away from his eyes and followed the red dot which had appeared on the side of his head. Her lips moved her voice soft and merely a whisper like she hadn't talked for days. "A silver tear will break the shell and his soul shall be embraced by the arms of Hell. "

He looked and realized what she was saying. It was like he slid across the floor. He took the chains and rapped them around her the clamps on the chains grabbed her hands and closed.

The moment she felt the chains close around her wrists she let go of the winged girl almost jumping away just before the last shackle closed around her neck. Her clear red gaze became numb and emotionless again. Her head bend forward a little due to the weight of the chains and she stood still. Her eyes became blue again and she just stared at the girl on the ground not feeling bad for what she had done or anything else. Slowly her head turned to the dead guards again with no emotion.

Izoi closed her eyes as she listening to the conversation, whimpering a bit when she felt her arm being pulled and then flinching as it was dislocated. She bit her lip, listening to the sound of chains clamping around someone and hoping it wasn't herself. She let out a soft breath as she felt the girl let go of her, standing up and stepping away from the girl. She was shivering a bit, looking around quickly to see if anything or anyone else was going to attack while holding her dislocated arm.

Her eyes were dead again, her vision rather blurry. She had been called forth and attacked like ordered, now she just waited for the next time she would be freed, or when she at least was told what to do. Her gaze went up to the cages staring at them with empty eyes, then she looked at the hand in which she could still feel the touch of feathers. That's how she stood there, slowly moving her arms so the chains kept making their clanging sounds.

"Um.. hey you ok their?" He looked at her concerned. Even though she had just attacked Izoi, he felt concern for her well being. He didn't know why. He had sliced most of the chains until their were a few links and the shackles. He took Izoi's hand and picked her up. "and what about you?" He needed to bring them both to freedom. He Led the other girl along and was holding Izoi. With one arm he was cradling her. He didn't have much time left before the plan he had would take place. He needed to hurry and make sure everyone was safe.

Izoi nodded a bit when he asked if she was okay, holding her arm to her chest. She softly sighed as she was lifted and cradled, taking in deep breaths to calm her newfound paranoia. She looked to him and then to her arm as a soft pop was heard when her arm relocated itself into place. "I-I'm fine. J-just curious of this new healing thing. Can you take us to the control room exit? It's a bit closer..."

He kept walking and nodded he took a few turns and went through the exit. He looked down "Anything else?" He was still concerned. He knew she was healed but he didn't want to take any chances. He looked back at the other girl as well. She seemed to be calm now. Good.

Izoi took in the fresh air as they got outside, feeling the rain gently fall on her. She jumped out of the silver haired boy's hold and looked to him. "You've done enough." She took in a deep breath. "I'm Izoi. Can I know your name?"

Brock shrugged. "I really don't know where else we could go," Brock said. "I mean we could just keep walking until we find civilization again. We could get help there, but honestly I don't know." He looked out over the thick forest. "Maybe..."

He bowed his respects to the lady. He was taught to do this. It was like a sign of respect and being polite. "My name is hunter. And I am happy to be of help to you." he stood straight up. And then he smiled. He smiled for the first time in a very long time. He smiled because he was free. He felt the the fresh air and the rain drops hit his face. He looked up at the sky. He enjoyed every minute of it. He felt as if he was at peace. He looked back at her and smiled.

Izoi did a small curtsy before quickly hugging Hunter. "Thank you so much." She let go before he could hug back and quickly turned, running off to dance around in the rain. She spread her wings and softly laughed as she spun and danced, flapping her wings in excitement.

He watched her then looked at the other girl. He thought for a moment then removed the shackles and told her. "Be free, happily do whatever you want in life now!" He smiled. he was hoping it would work. He looked up at the rain.And fell back in the grass. His long hair was matted to his face. Covering his eyes slightly. He smiled. He was actually free.

The girl had quietly followed behind the silver haired boy and the winged girl. It took her a moment of hesitation before stepping out in the rain, she just hated water. Her eyes became red once more when her shackles fell off. "How can I be free...? There is no meaning to being free or happiness.... " Her voice was soft as she looked down at the boy, for now her master. It was the first time she wasn't ordered to attack the moment they came off so she just kept standing in place her head slowly tilting back for the rain to hit her face. "I can't be free. "