The Cascading Home for Special Children

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He smiled "You always have the choice to be free, Just most people never have acknowledged it. Do what you want to do in life. Don't just obey to people forever. Follow your own path the one that you pick out. Find your place in the world. And be overjoyed in doing so. This is how life is supposed to be lived. Free of being held down free of being binder find your way in life. And on your own." He looked into her eyes, His were yellow. He spoke every word with a smile. He was still very serious though.

"I'm not like that... I'm a weapon without an own choice, I do what i am ordered to and I shall always do so. There is no purpose in being free for me. " With a sigh she leeked down at the shackles again, she didn't know why she was brought here or why she just felt the urge to follow and obey but she did. It didn't matter how many people she had to kill but to be free... that was just impossible. Her mind kept going on with these thoughts when she looked at the girl she had attacked. She could fly if she wanted to while she was bound to walk on the ground. "I can not follow that command. "

He sighed. "One day you will see that you are able to... It only takes time..." He smiled again "But for now just be your normal self. And do what ever you desire to do at this moment." He put the shackles back on. "Now enjoy yourself if you can. Ok?"

Her eyes became blue again and she sat down on the wet ground, she didn't care about the rain anymore nor the others. Slowly she moved the shackle around her right wrist, just now she noticed that most of the chain was gone. Her gaze went back look at the others and focused on the fox girl, something wasn't right about her compared to the others.

Brock looked and saw Izoi dancing in the rain. Looking like the most beautiful thing ever. He walked up to her and hugged her tightly. "You seem a lot better." he said softly.

He sighed he slowly got away from the building. He had even led the other girl from it. "It's time. Hey everyone come here i want to show you guys something!" he led everyone a little distance and turned them around to face the building. He was sure everyone was freed. The building exploded. Fire shooting out of it. Only to slowly be put out. The entire place was now in ruins. He looked at it now. totally at piece. the place that caused all that harm was now gone.

The girl watched with dead eyes as the building exploded, following the tongues of the flames for a while before sitting down again. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them while resting her chin on top of them. Even at this distance she could feel the warmth of those flames but yet again her eyes moved to the fox girl. Something screamed danger about her, she didn't know why exactly but just something wasn't right. With a short lok up she hoped that the man had noticed it long ago but she feared he didn't bother it.

He saw her glance at the fox girl, He had a serious look on his face nodding when she looked up at him. He knew as well that something was wrong with the other girl. She even had a different scent. He couldn't put his finger on it anymore though. He forgot what had made him suspicious of her earlier. Never the less he kept his guard up.

Slowly she stood up, since the chains were cut they didn't restrain her like they did before, allowing her to move when she wanted but not speak. Slowly she walked to the fox girl she completely ignored the rest of the people, she smelled like those guards did.... She stopped a few feet away her eyes slowly turning back to red no this wasn't the scent of a subject. A soft growl came from her throat for now it was the only thing she could do.

Brock walked up to the blade man. "Hey man. You did pretty awesome in there from what I've heard," he said with a small smile. "And uh...thanks for protecting Izoi." He raised his hand and watched the rain clouds fade away rather quickly. He shook his hair out then looked back at the blade man. "I never got your name bro."

Regina turned to the growl, a nervous look on her face.
"H-hello. I... I'm Felicia," she backed up cautiously, then looked towards Hunter with fear in her eyes.

Since she couldn't talk she took a step closer leaning forward slightly, although she couldn't attack her on her own she could clearly show that she didn't like her or trust her. Her red eyes didn't leave the girl for a moment, the remainings of the chains trembling from her energy flowing through it. The only second she looked away was to see the response of Hunter then focused back on the girl.

Jessa had been staring at the forest with an almost fearful look in her eyes when the rest of the group had arrived. Turned around and forgetting her worries, she was relieved to see the winged girl had healed and was looking better. The silver haired boy was trailed silently by a girl Jessa hadn't seen before. The girl looked dull, like there was no light in her eyes. She felt a restored anger towards the institution for the horrid things they'd done to these kids and teens. But it seemed as that was all long behind them, and she joined the group at the back as they watched the building go up in a beautiful show of destruction. Having seen both the silver haired boy stealing suspicious glances and the chained girl show out right hostility towards the fox girl, Jessa knew she wasn't the only doubtful one in the group. She wondered if the swordsman had told any of the others, or if he'd already come up with a plan himself. She took a deep breath and let out a soft sigh, for now just taking in the sense of freedom they had all fought so hard for.

Brock looked back at Regina and the girl growling at her. Brock immediately moved his palm backwards blowing the threat back a few feet. Brock then jogged over to Regina. "You okay??? What happened?" he asked right away.

She was moved back by a force her eyes couldn't see, however she still did not move her eyes away from the girl. What was the guy doing coming so close to her. She wanted to warn her but the only sound she could produce was the growl. Her mouth and lips moved to form words but the sounds of them wouldn't come from it. She didn't move closer only looking at hunter for a while moving her wrists and the cuffs on them to make the well known clanging sound. Her eyes weren't like the time before still numb but with a faint fire in them.

When the big man walked up to hunter he thought it was aggressive but he didn't show it. He looked up and gave a little smile taking the hand in a firm shake. "My name is Hunter. And by your massive size I'm guessing your this Brock character? Nice to meet you then." He didn't seem to notice when Regina looked at him.

He saw when Brock swung out the hand knocking the other girl back. When Brock went to jog to Regina A wall of sword boxed her in, They were thick, strong, And shining. "Brock stay away from her." He walked up to him. "Not everything is as it appears...." He looked at the for walls as they turned and then slits you could easily make out the details of the fake felicia. "Why don''t you show us who you really are? I mean we have already destroyed your base. Their is no point with continuing this charade." He wasn't planning on harming her. No matter what she did. He follows his gentlemen's code to the letter.

Izoi smiled slightly as Brock hugged her from behind, looking back at him. She then stepped away from the building once Hunter called everyone over, watching the building go up in flames and softly laughing. She then folded in her wings, stepping away from the group and towards the treeline. She sniffled a bit, leaning against a tree and wiping her eyes. In all truth, she had been crying and the rain just covered it up.

Something was wrong. Where was Izoi? He looked around. "Jessa, and.. since i don't know your name i'll just call you 666. Your experiment name right? Bot of you keep an eye on the women Brock come with me. There might be a slight problem with Izoi. Have you noticed the tears that have been coming out of her eyes?" He led brock to where he saw Izoi eventually was. "Hey Izoi.. What is wrong? We are worried about you." He nodded in Brock's general direction. Trying to suggest it was him. "Penny for your thoughts?"

-She dared to come closer to the wall of swords and peeked through the gaps between them letting out a soft growl. Again she turned to Hunter and raised her hands a bit. Her mouth still not producing any words although she moved it. When he walked away her eyes became numb after a few seconds and she stared at the fake Felicia making soft growl like sounds.

The blades sharp side were facing the insides of the four walls. Hunter was looking at Izoi waiting for a response. He was actually a good listener when it came right down to it.