The Cascading Home for Special Children

Sinderi looked up her red eyes shimmering in the sunlight, a short nod and she shot away from the current position. Those who only see her with the chains on would not be able to imagine she had such great speed. Moments before Izoi she had reached the camp, she came to a stop when Izoi landed and twitched sniffing the air. Her eyes became more narrow and she sniffed again, her nostrils trembling slightly. Her head turned in their direction and she walked up to the man, going way further than most people's comfort zone by leaning in and sniffing soft by his neck before jumping away and letting out a soft growl. "The shapeshifter lady.... Miss Izoi, the scent of that lady is on him... are you sure this is a good idea Miss...?"

Izoi froze up when she heard Sinderi and quickly let go of the man, tensing up as she backed away a few steps. "That means she could have done the same thing she did to the fox girl..." She gulped and stayed her distance. "Sinderi, could you go and protect the children just in case?"

Xavier backed up when Sinderi leaned towards him. He watched for a moment as the two conversed, but decided it was private. Yet the one thing he did hear sparked his curiosity.
The shapeshifter lady?
"What's wrong?" he asked when they were done talking.

A grin immediately appeared on her lips. "Does that mean there is a chance I get to fight...? " she hopped u and down for a moment, her chains were back a the helicopter. Her eyes went back to the man speaking in a rather low voice. "You're the thing that is wrong.... " Mhm, she thought when she had to come in act, if he tried to touch or get closer to Izoi, or if he took a step towards the children. She walked towards the group seeing some of the children move away from her so she turned her back towards them and knelt down again seemingly busy with the things laying on the ground. How her attention could shift from things so fast wasn't clear for her.

Xavier shifted his weigh to his other foot, uncomfortable with Sinderi's eagerness to attack him.
"I'm outnumbered and outskilled, it would be stupid of me to try anything. Also," he looked back to Izoi reassuringly, "I have no reason to."
So, as far as they believe, they were basically tortured in the facility. He scanned over all the escapees at their camp. They weren't joking when they talked about the children. Most of them look younger than 10. Some are barely toddlers. He turned away from them, hating to see children in such conditions. How did this happen?

She gulped and looked over at Xavier. "I'll... try to trust you. But it's just that a woman killed one of our friends and took on her form... then she ran off." She took a hesitant step towards him. "She was very scary..."

She rested her chin on her knees, her eyes moving between Izoi and Xavier. "Don't trust him, he's one of them... " she mumbled a bit, not completely aware of what she was sayng but who was she? She was just a dog following commands.

Xavier said nothing, maintaining his composure as he thought of the friends and colleagues he had just lost.
"I don't understand. There must be some mistake," he closed his eyes. "How could they have been doing these things to you? I've been in one of these buildings before..." he pause. There are more facilities across the country... are they all like this?

She shook her head lightly. "Whatever you saw was probably staged... I did see an extra pair of doors, so maybe they put a few of us there so that the place can always look perfect..." She let out a small sigh. "The place was horrible. Children crying and screaming, the smell of anesthetics always in the air, the cold scientists and doctors. Not to mention the food... they treated us as nothing more than lab rats."

She had stabbed the dagger in the ground, slowly rocking back and forth on her spot, hearing the kids whisper behind her and point towards Xavier. Only sitting there kept them from walking towards them, after all she had dragged a half dead guard towards the camp one night before.- "Miss Izoi.... Is there something else I could do...? "

Xavier ran both of his hands through his orange-red hair. "I understand why you broke out," he said quietly, repressing a shudder as he tried imagine what the group had been through and what it would have been like if he was in their situation.
"But, now what are you going to do?" he glanced back at Sinderi, unable to see past her pain-filled eyes. He feared her above the others, but at the same time, pitied her the most. "You can't go out into the public unless you plan to..." he left the sentence unfinished and shook his head.
"I... might know someone on the inside. Someone who will listen," he nodded towards Izoi, now wanting nothing more than to help.

She got up, clearly annoyed by something. She walked towards the male inching her face very close to his and hissing the words through her teeth. "Stop looking at me like that before I do indeed go insane. " She could see the tiny blood veins in his eyes, the pores in his skin. She wanted nothing more than to kill something at this moment, rip it apart, paint the ground red with blood. The whole time she kept herself positioned between them and the children, not disobeying to Izoi's order. But the look he was giving her, she hated it. "We ​hate it."

Regina would be able to help us, yes, but... the other facilities, spread across the nation. I'm praying that this situation was only for this center, however, All of the information told Xavier that he had a bigger problem to look forward to. So, Mr. Davidson. He ran through his mind what Regina had told him about the man in charge of the entire organization. Stopping, when he remembered that his main building of operation was just downtown - several miles away.

Sinderi's cold voice brought him out of his deep thoughts Xavier quickly turned away from Sinderi, clearing his throat.
"Like I said, I know of someone who can help... But we can't bring the children, it's too dangerous." he hesitated, "I can get a radio... be connected the entire time... if someone was to stay and watch over them."

Sinderi growled lowly, she was unchained for too long, her insane side slowly taking over, the powerful demonic one which had jumped in to break Izoi's wing back in the main building. Her eyes red and slit, her knuckles cracking when she clenched her hands into fists. She was trembling, fighting not disobey to Izoi who had told her not to attack, she wanted to, so badly. She wanted to heel his bones snap like the wing of Izoi. Her chains were too far away to have effect on her, how stupid not to take them...