The Cascading Home for Special Children

She stopped in her tracks still holding the fish on their sticks. She raised an eyebrow and nodded slowly. When he came closer she extended the fish to him and then looked at Hunter a questioning look on her face.

He looked at Sinderi and smiled. He nodded slowly. His eyes seemed to say. I took care of everything. He laughed a little and walk off.

She nodded and took both the fish in one hand and pointed at her shackle covering her mouth with the same hand. With the chains on she wasn't able to talk somehow.

Izoi sat up and yawned, stretching. "That fish was nice..." She spread her wings and stood, flapping them a bit and taking in a deep breath. She then gave one strong flap and took off into the air. "I'm gonna go check out the road! I'll be back!" She then flew off to the road, smiling as she glided along. Once she got to the road she began following to see where it lead, spotting a large building in the distance.

"S...So, what happens now?" Feyorn stuttered.
"We move on to Team C," Regina replied without emotion. The elevator chimed and the doors opened.
"T-team... C?" he stood there as she walked out before him. He quickly dove out before the doors closed again.
"Yes, our airforce," she handed her ID card to the boy sitting behind the desk, who simply nodded back. She put her hand out, palm up in front of him.
He shakily pulled out another radio (he had several for these types of occasions), and gave it to her.

"Xavier?" she spoke quietly into the speaker, holding the button.

Her head turned and she could just see the white wings of Izoi disappear from sight, apparently she had healed quite well. However she did not feel regret for almost pulling her wings out.... She looked at Brock again the other fish would get burned if he didn't hurry and she couldn't wait too long.

Izoi reached the large building, staying in the air and a few hundred yards away. "Interesting..." She flew around the building a bit, looking at it carefully before quickly bursting off towards the group. She landed gracefully when she spotted Hunter, folding in her wings. "Hunter. I found a building a little down the road. I don't really know what it is, but it's huge."

He nodded "Very good. Don't go scout it. I need you to scout the perimeter. But it sounds like it's worth checking out so I will go investigate. Do not follow, Understand?" He said seriously.

Izoi looked at him with a bit of sorrow in her eyes. "Okay... I just thought I could help this group more. Scouting around just doesn't seem like much...." She spread her wings and took off, flying around the area.

Sinderi shook her head and quickly went back to the fire, handing the last fishes to the others. She herself didn't eat, not being hungry often. With a yawn she sat down besides the fire poking in it with a stick and murmuring again to herself. The scent of blood was still in the air from before drawing her attention to the 'pit' a few times. She moved her hand through the fire before curling up besides it resting her head on the ground and staring into the flames.

"Yes, Ma'am?" Xavier's voice rang clear through the radio.
"Gather your forces, I have a... well a mission for you," she stated, getting back into the car. "I will be there in less than 30 minutes. Be ready."
The radio was clicked off.

Xavier rubbed his temples. He spun in his seat, looking at a few of the members on his team that were relaxing in the room.
"Boss called, we're needed," he droned. They made exasperated sounds, only to be met by his cold gaze. Although he was only a teenager, they were still afraid of him. They jumped up to prepare as he ran his fingers through his orange, fox-like hair.

(Let's try and revive this o3o)
Sinderi woke by hearing a sound coming from the trees around them, the direction in which she had attacked the escaping scouts. The dagger was in her hand as she walked towards the sound. It didn't take long for her to realize what it was, groans coming from a man she had stabbed but apparently didn't die from it. For a moment Sinderi just looked at the man seeing the Agony in his eyes when he recognized her. Her hand grabbed his hair which was quite long and she started to drag him back fairly easy.
"You... you're the one who.... Let go of me! What are you goi- " She didn't say anything, just making him silence by staring at the man for a moment, he was at least 5'10" tall and could probably overpower her, if he wasn't wounded. Once back in the 'camp' she walked over to Hunter a numb look in her eyes when she dropped the bleeding man in front of his feet.

Regina stood at the door, "Thank you for doing this for me Xavier." She smiled, walking over and wrapping her arms around his shoulders as he strapped on his boots.
"Anytime. It's my job, you know," he chuckled, turning around and placing his hands on her hips. She kissed him and let go with smirk.
"That's right, you should go." She sighed as he started out the door. "They're near sector four! Keep your radio on! And Xavier?" She called out.
He stopped and turned back, "Yes?"
"They're powerful. Stay safe. I don't want to lose you," she replied.
He nodded and took off to where the rest of his team had gathered.

Hunter looked at the bloody soldier, then he looked at Sinderi. "I would ask you to leave, I don't think you would want to watch this interrogation." He said. When she had left he put one hand on the mans forehead. "You are going to tell me everything you know, Or I am going to make it to where you wish you could tell me anything at all."

The entire night was filled with the mans screams as I interrogated him in solitude. Once I was finished I had started putting on the soldiers uniform. When I walked away from the man, body parts were scattered everywhere. End trails of the man scattered about. Hunter had said nothing. If any of them had checked the damage he had done, they would understand why he said he was a monster.

He gathered all of them together. "Thanks to Izoi's scouting" He nodded at Izoi. "I have found a base, I will go inside and check it out. Everyone stay on guard. I have no idea what will happen while I am gone, the will most likely be coming after everyone. I want everyone here and ok when I return. If I am discovered do not come and search for me." He said looking at everyone. He was going to take the base down, he was going to protect them all.

He ran dow the pathways and stopped suddenly. There was a group ahead. And in them, a man with fox-like hair.
He hid quickly in a tall tree and waited. He put one hand on the tree. And when they were under him, He pounced. The swords on his palms swinging at the crowd.

He asked her to leave, at first she didn't want to, she had failed but this man was still her prey. She growled soft and finally turned around and started walking away. It took long she thought, the screaming hurt her ears and went on way too long. Horrid screams and halves of screamed words melted together. Sinderi sighed and sat down by the remains of the fire. Night came and she became more active walking around and thrusting the dagger into the trees and pulling it out again until Hunter came back and called them together, the screaming had stopped.

She stared at him, extending her shackled arms to him. She had energy and it had to be released in any kind of way. The screaming had made her restless wanting to kill. The thing that restrained her had to be released. He however had walked away. He told them not to but she had followed determined to get rid of that energy the moon gave her. Sinderi was half hidden in the bushes quietly climbing up a tree and watching as he attacked the group.

Izoi was resting when she heard the screams, sitting up suddenly in the tree she had been resting in. She had taken a liking to sleeping in trees, much like a bird. She jumped down from the tree, curious, but decided not to investigate since it didn't sound like anyone from the group. She walked in a circle, bored and tired and almost scared of what could happen to the group. She tilted her head as all of the group was called together, biting her bottom lip as he said he was going to go investigate. She nodded a bit as he left, going to the small group of children and sitting with them to keep them calm.

Xavier turned to the rest of his force, "We circle them above first," he began.
"Then rain hell-fire on them!" one of his other men shouted, the other's yelled in agreement. Xavier, however, knew that the only reason Regina would have called on the airforce, is if both Team A and B had been disposed of. He stood in silence before glaring at his men,
"Get on it then," he nodded sharply. Then they made their way outside, where three of the men were already waiting in the helicopter. Suddenly he heard something move in a tree. He spun around to see Hunter coming down at him, weapons out.
Xavier dodged as the other men came to help.

He turned to see the crowd of soldiers surrounded him helping this fox haired man. He looked around and then sat down cross legged, he looked at the men, and then scoffed and said. "Bootlickers." He put one hand out and blades flew out from the ground around his body. Flying at an immense speeds at all the guards head. Except for the fox haired man. He ran along one of the blades at Xavier. His feet not even getting cut by the sharp blade. He jump, and elegant, like a dancer he spun, he was side ways spinning when the sword grew at out of his pal to an incredible length. And flies at xavier. With a momentum that could cut him in half if it hits him.

Xavier staggered back, shocked to see all of his teammates killed instantly. He came back to his senses in time to dodge the massive blade that was swung at him. He pulled out at 9mm handgun and fired a few rounds, but all of his bullets seemed to be deflected.
Why the heck is this guy attacking me? Is he one of the escapees? He thought with a growl, remembering what Regina had told him.

​"We try to keep our patients as comfortable as possible. They each get their own rooms and are given plenty of food. It's much better than any other asylum." She sighed, rubbing her temples. "But, some still get out. They are a danger to the public, you know. The wild ones."

Xavier dove behind the helicopter with amazing agility and swiftness. Could this be one of the escapees we're to search for? How many of them are there? And are they all this demented? His heart sped as he realized how much information he didn't know. He only knew his mission. To follow the radar, acquire the renegades and return them facility 64.
Using force if necessary.

Izoi stood from the group of children once the last one fell into a nap, softly smiling. "Poor kids..." She quietly flapped her wings and flew into the air, looking around at the remains of the group. "Why did so few survive and escape..." She bit her lip lightly and began flying off to where Hunter had gone, thinking he couldn't have gone far. When she heard the sounds of battle, she landed and slowly walked through the trees. She spotted Hunter, along with a fox-haired man hiding behind a helicopter. She stayed behind a tree, peeking out as she folded in her wings and watching the fox-haired man.