The Cascading Home for Special Children

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
(To be honest I passed out after I made that comment. )

(LOLOLOL) He looked at Izoi why hard she not woken up yet? he was waiting patiently.
(Whut o-o ) Sinderi picked the bloody dagger from the ground, for some reason her chains kept vibrating. She said something in what seemed a different language and chuckled licking some of the blood from the blade. She frowned looking at a point somewhere in front of her and mumbled something again as if she was talking to someone, continuing to lick the blood from the blade and chuckling sometimes or frowning as she did.

Sorry to intrude, but here is your...
EPIC SKIP TO THE MORNING!!!

Izoi groaned a bit as she woke up, rubbing her head lightly. She tried to sit up but ended up falling back down, panting lightly. She squirmed a bit on the ground where she lay, feeling pain course through her body.

Hunter looked up. He had been awake the entire night hoping she was alright. When he saw she woke up, he shot her a look. He smiled tiredly. He put a hand over her head. "Stay back down. You got hurt pretty badly. Just rest and save up your energy..." His eyes were half closed and he looked like he could drop at any minute from exhaustion. He was still relieved she was alright. He had put bandages and causes where she was hurt.

(internet down so I'm on my phone)
Brock woke up as the sun bared down on his face. "mmmmm good morning gang," Brock said sleepily. He turned to another side and fell right back to sleep.

Izoi groaned again, looking up at Hunter. "You should sleep... you look dead tired. My body should heal itself at this point... soon." She shook her head. "Anyway, I found a road that only a little away."

he smiled and nodded. "Veery good job. It's nice of you to have helped us." He looked at her gingerly. From his tiredness he had forgotten she could regenerate. He smiled and patted her forehead. "Glad that you are ok now. You had me worried." He walked away and fell asleep in a small area.

((it's back on))
Brock snapped up when he heard Izoi's voice. Honestly he could care less about what she said. He hoped that she felt better. "I-Izoi..." he interupted. "Are you o-okay?" he asked with a wavery tone.

Izoi waved slightly as Hunter walked off to fall asleep. She then looked over to Brock, smiling softly and nodding. "I'm fine. I just got hit hard when coming back."

Hunter sighed. As of late he had been getting into a lot of trouble with Izoi. He was just glad brock Wasn't beating himself badly over it. Hunter was relieved and took the spot brock was laying in. the bastard had enough sleep. TIme to share. Hunter let himself slowly drift away.

Brock smiled back. "G-good." He slowly started to scoot a little closer. "Sooo um...I-I'm really sorry about um.....yesterday," he said to her with a huge gulp. He started getting nervous that she was going to slap the shit out of him in a second. Never the less, he still scooted a little closer.

Izoi smiled a bit more, noticing he was scooting closer and was even very nervous for some reason. She slowly put her hands on her stomach, ignoring the pain. "It's fine... I was just a bit frazzled from all that had happened." She slowly tried to sit up, once again failing and collapsing with a grimace.

Brock nodded and scooted a little closer once again. He smiled a little once more. "Don't strain yourself...just lay down." Brock laid down next to her and watched her. "I'll be here with you...and this time I'm not leaving."

It looked and sounded like Sinderi was in a debate with something, strange words flowing out of her mouth. The knife she had taken from one of the enemies was clean some blood on her lips and the corner of her mouth. When she noticed the day was coming she talked softer and eventually stopped completely quickly wiping the blood from her mouth and looking at the awakening people. Slowly she moved over to Izoi and shook her head in disapproval moving her hands in a way to tell her to lay down again until her healing would work. Her chains had stoped vibratin by now and something close to a smile was on her lips when she walked back to where she had been sittingthe whole night.

Izoi softly sighed and relaxed as she kept still. "Oh, fine... Since everyone insists, I'll just lay and rest." She closed her eyes. "But I don't want to stall the group. I found a road and we should use it to get back to society."

"Yeah, yeah we'll do that, but in the mean time you need to rest...okay?" Brock hesitated, but eventually pulled her into a soft hug. "Not exactly the best place to rest, but I promise it'll be fine."

​She thought they would get hungry by now so she stood up again and walked back to Brock and Izoi. She rattled with her chains and made an motion of eating something, then showed her knife waiting for a reaction she extended her arms to them.

Izoi nodded slightly, smiling as she was hugged but not able to hug back due to the pain. She then looked to Sinderi as she heard the rattle of chains, smiling more and nodded. She took in a deep breath, slowly reaching up and unlocked the chains before letting her arm drop. "Go hunt for some animals or anything edible."