The boy.

" hm," He started at first page. Surprisingly he did it fast and fluidly. He looked at the other stacks " I finished all of those, actually." He said pointing to it.
" Just lazy."

"On that I would slap you on the back of the head," She says with a slight sigh. She rejected the erege to. "Promise to at least come back on monday?" She wanted Charles to come to school. "If not can I at least come over once in a while?" She smiles to him softly.

"Yeah, I'll think about it." he sighed. He finished the first packet and was on to the next. "Don't explain ect me to be quick about going on Monday."

"No, Im Not saying that at all. Whenever you get better come back. Just at least make an Effort." She looks around the room slightly.

He notices her looking around. "Its messy. Isn't it ?"
He had a desk with stuff all over it. A picture of him at a club, in his grunge days, a shaving stick with the razors pulled out,an ask tray with a cigarette that was probably from this morning.

" Damn.." She looks at all the stuff before getting up and looking out the window. "And I Have a serious Problem. If i knew it was going to be snowing this much, I wouldn't have stayed long." She said watching it fall. There had to be more than 2 feet outside.

"Its fine," he said starting the next packet. "Is winter break over?"

"Well It starts this weeks after Wensday,and ends after 2 weeks after." She Explained.
" Why?"

He stopped writing and put the pen down."Is that enough time?" he said putting his head into his arms. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" he muttered to himself. It was at least 20 packets. He started to tap his fingers furiously.

She Sighs Lightly. "Give me one." She said taking a pencil out of her bag. "I'll Help you tonight, Its not like I'm going anywhere with that blizzard out there."

He handed her a packet. "I don't know any of these things. I haven't been in class."

She nodded. "And I understand why you wouldn't know it. You haven't been to school for a month and a half. "She says. She wrote the answers down on the sheet, going through each page.

He layed on the couch,with his packet and pen in his hands. "How did you even notice I was gone?"

" I Wasn't seeing you in my classes, Did you notice That I basiclly have every class with you?" She says. Not as much as she would think, She always did have a slight crush on him but really never had the time to talk to him.

"I don't really notice anything." he said flipping a page. "My mind is on other things, like my friend Maxwell. He just got a girlfriend..."

"Ah? So whats gets to you about that?" She asked looking up to him.
" So what if he just got a girlfriend. Is it that bad?"

"Well, its bad if you shared a bed with the dude and lived together." He scoffed.

"Ah I see, So he's like your Room mate? And He just got a girl friend, so I assume she's over alot right?" She asked.

"Yeah, you could say roommate. She was there rarely until he got engaged. " he said looking down.
"He was a really good man. Hasn't called me since I moved out."

She Nudges him. " Well Call him. I bet he wouldn't mind hearing from you." She says. "It happens, Friends split and start new lifes, but you should always keep in contact with them."