The Black Butler {Jessica and Roses Version}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine blinked her eyes slowly and said " i feel so... weakand tired ciel. " she was scared to fall asleep too

Seeing Catherine's weekend state, Ciel can see that the situation has become a bit urgent. Trying to stay calm and doing the best he can to help her with the knowledge he has, he telepathically orders Sebastian to hurry with defeating the demon that took Catherine to which Sebastian does and is at their sides minutes later.

Ciel "We need to get her to a doctor. I can only do medical treatment so far."

Sebastian "Yes my lord." At Ciel's command he lifts Catherine up and he and Ciel then transport her to the nearest hospital.

Ciel calls Abby as they are heading there to tell her what had happened.

Catherine was so weak. She blinked a few times she wanted to stay awake. She was fighting to stay awake. She felt Sebastian pick her up. She whined it hurt. She looked up to see his face. Abby answers to his calls and listens to him. She was worried

Ciel and Sebastian arrive at the hospital just a few short minutes later. Ciel rushes in, Sebastian following right behind and carrying Catherine trying to be gentle with her knowing she's hurt pretty bad.

Sebastian looks to the doctor and says "We need help. Our young friend here is severely injured. She was kidnapped and then beaten."

One of the doctors on call and there at the time nods and says "Right this way sir."

Sebastian follows the doctor carrying Catherine in his arms.

Ciel follows as well.

Last edited:
Catherine frowned And held onto Sebastian as tight as she could. She yawned before she looked at him realizing she was going to go off with the doctors. She closed her t eyes feeling herself on a bed and they rushed to get her toba room to save her. She did pass out

Ciel sits down himself while they are waiting in another room for Abby and the others to arrive. He looks to Sebastian and says as he sits back in the sofa chair "Could you open one of the windows Sebastian? It's kind of stuffy in this room."

Sebastian nods and opens the window next to Ciel for him.

The doctors run tests on Catherine for the next couple of hours.

Last edited:
Catherine blinked her eyes softly. She was still passed out as they were running tests and giving her the blood to replace what she had lost.

Abby finally runs in in the middle of the couple of hours. " HAs she come out yet? Did they tell us anything yet?" She asked in a rush. Steven came in too, before hugging Abby to calm her down.

Ciel looks to Abby while in a seated back position on the sofa chair near the open window just under it. He shakes his head slightly and says "No we haven't heard anything yet..I think they are still running tests on her though..She was pretty cut up already when Sebastian and I reached her location.."

Sebastian is standing right by Ciel's side.

Abby was so worried, she sighed softly. She closed her eyes softly. She sighed again and said, " Oh," she rubbed her head thinking.

Catherine sighed softly, she soon woke up after they ran so many tests. She looked around,, she didn't see ciel or sebastian. She frowned. She noticed the doctor walking out to go tell the group about her..

Ciel sees the doctor coming a few seconds later. He can still feel the stuffiness in the room a little.

The doctor closes her eyes, " She is doing good, she just woke up, but she is on the paon medication because.... of the wounds, and she is perfectly fine." She said softly. She then said, " How did she get those wouds, they were pretty deep. " She asked. She looked over at the other people and tried to see who would answer.

Abby sighed, " She was kidnapped.. and those two saved her... the kidnapper.. stabbed her. " She looked at the doctor.

Sebastian seeing the heat of the room is still affecting Ciel a bit opens the other window close to Ciel hoping it'll help him.

Ciel nods a little after Abby says that and says to the doctor "Yeah..And she was bleeding pretty badly already when Sebastian and I reached her.."

Catherine looked around, she was so confused. She looked over and around the room. She was confused.

Abby blinked and nodded.

te doctor smiled, "Good timing on when you gave her us , we were able to save her and she is doing well, " She thought, " Do you want me to see if she wants to see you?" She asked.

Ciel nods to the doctor. "Yeah. If she feels up to it then we'd like to see her..And thanks for helping to save her.."

the doctor nodded, before heading over to the room and smiled. " so your dear friends are wanting to see you, are you feeling up to it?"
Catherine nodded. " Yeah please bring them in." She siad, " all of them." She said lightly.

The doctor nodded and went ot go to back and said, " alright come on she is this way." She said softly and led her to Catherine's room. Catherine smiled weakly " hey guys." She said softly.

Ciel enters the room with Sebastian at his side and says "Hey Catherine..How are you feeling?.."

Catherine sighed, " Sore.. my stomach hurts so bad." She blinked, " And I though t the pain medication was suppose to work." She said softly. She rubbed her face. " thanks guys so much." She said softly.

Ciel smiles a little seeing she's okay and nods saying "Well the doctor said your stab wounds were pretty deep..So maybe it's just going to take some time for the medication to work and ease the pain.." He then sits down in the chair that's next to her bed.

Catherine sighed softly. She closed her eyes rubbing her forehead. " I am so glad that he is gone.. Wait.. he is gone right?" She asked. She looked at them thinking. She smiled lightly and then sighed. " And I hope they heal and that they don't contact my uncle." She looked at Sebastian. She smiled. She liked him... like alot..

Abby came in and smiled. " Oh Madame I am so glad you are okay." Catherine smiled.

Ciel sits back in the chair and says while rubbing his own forehead a bit "Yeah he's gone. Don't worry. Sebastian took care of it."

Status
Not open for further replies.