The Black Butler {Jessica and Roses Version}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abby sighed softly, " oh that is horrible." She bit her lower lip. She looked over at Catherine curious if she'll tell Ciel about her arranged marriage... with Lord Druitt. She blinked her eyes softly. She said, " Well I mean alot of them i meant."
Catherine smiled softly, " So Ciel how's the business going? Have you seen your Aunt yet, is she back or?" She asked. She tilted her head curiously. She knew she wanted to tell Ciel, but there was Sebastian.. she remembered the last time she was here, her uncle was looking for her... She was in a guest room and he was holding her. She sighed. She knew her uncle will await for her return, which is why she will procrastinate. She smiled softly.
Steven blinked his eyes looking over at finny hearing this.

Ciel "Business has been going fine. I haven't seen my aunt in person in a while no. But I have talked with her a couple of times over the phone."

Sebastian looks back to see Mei Rin walking and seeming unusually calm despite him being near her when it usually makes her nearly jump out of her skin. It makes him wonder what could be the matter. At the same time though he also notices Catherine and her secretive attitude while walking with them. He then thinks back to the day she visited them and her uncle came after to attack her.

Catherine was continuing with the walk, she smiled and looked towards his voice. " Oh... someday.. hopefully she'll come around." She bit her lower lip thinking, Abby looked at Catherine. Knowing why she was being all quet, after Steven said about her uncle. She thought maybe they can go to town to buy some things, Catherine did say she wanted a cat. She blinked softly. She then looked over at Steven. Catherine smiled softly, " Thats okay, my aunt is having the same issue, but I guess now she is the servant for this guy who is like a king or something like that." She bit her lower lip. " Maybe the aunts decided to be distant this year?" She asked. She giggled softly looking down, not wanting to talk about her uncle.

Ciel "I don't know. Maybe they have. I guess that is a possibility."

Mei Rin stays quiet still, thinking about her phone conversation from earlier.

Soon they come up to the site for their picnic.

Catherine sighed softly She felt her walking more, but then she almost fell and Steven caught her.Catherine smiled and looked around feeling something odd, she took off her blind looking at nearby trees. She noticed the guy, She gasped. SHe then looked down. Abby looked over and her eyes widened. "Catherine... just look away.' Steven sighed looking over at Catherine, " does he have to watch over every move?"
Catherine sighed and turned and shook her head, " Yeah, because... I don't know lets ignore it.. and have a good day." She aid softly.

Ciel sees Catherine's actions and turns to see the guy who's standing at the trees. While doing his best to honor Catherine's wishes he decides not to take action alerting Sebastian to the guy's location near them, but at the same time he decides to keep his eye on the guy and readies his guard in order to keep Catherine safe.

Catherine realized the blind was off. Abby looked at Finny and Bard before looking over at Catherine.
Catherine smiled and went to put the blind back on.. " Abby..." She said softly. Abby looked down and said, " Oh yeah." She went behind her and tied the blind over her eyes again.
Catherine sighed, " You know that guy over there, he's.. a guy.. that...put a curse on me by giving me a power within my eyes...." She said softly. She said once again," if i look at someone in the eyes... then.. they are in ice or stone... like.. Madusa..." She said softly. She sighed.

Ciel "I see. I guess that's why you're wearing that blindfold then. Well don't worry. I have my eyepatch for sort of the same reason so I can understand. And I'll be here. He won't be able to harm you."

Last edited:
Catherine sighed " hopefully " she said softly. She bit her lower lip and then smiled. She went to start eating.

Ciel "Trust me. We of the Phantomhive house, including my butler Sebastian, are all here. I'll make sure you're safe Catherine." He then sits beside her and starts to eat as well.

Catherine looked toward his voice. She bit her lower lip and nodded. She said, " Thanks." She said. She tilted her head and went to the way where the demon was.

Ciel eats some and then follows her and Sebastian follows him.

Catherine sighed, " Look this is how it works.... you go or.. I use this little magic trick on you." SHe said as she removed the blind looking at the demon. She glared softly. " I don't need a spy." She said softly. She watched him go suddenly behind her, wrapping his arms around her, as he stuck a knife in her. She gasped and suddenly they disappeared.
Abby gasped standing up, " NO!!! How dare he!! Lady Catherine.." She frowned and shook her head madly.

Ciel looks to Abby and says "Don't worry Abby. We'll find her." He then looks to Sebastian and says "Let's hurry. They couldn't have gotten very far."

Sebastian nods and follows after Ciel taking one direction to persue the demon who took Catherine away and to get her back.

Tanaka takes Finny and Bard and they go off in another direction to persure the demon who took Catherine.

Mei Rin stays to help calm Abby down to where she, Mei Rin herself, and Steven can go on the search as well.

Catherine glared, " Let me go!" She said softly. She sighed softly. She was all tied up now and in a dark room. She was bleeding horribly. She blinked thinking. She looked down and sighed. The demon grinned, " mmm No i don't think so." He said harshly. " I Want you, and you or your friends can't stop me." Catherine frowned, ' Why?" THe demon said, " Well it's because you're beautiful... and my soul mate." Catherine shook her head. " No you can't you're evil." She then felt him stab her again. They were somewhere, in a apartment, it was all dark though... Catherine gasped. She didn't know what to do. She tried to get out.

After a few moments from outside.

Ciel "She's inside there. Sebastian take care of her kidnapper and I'll get her out of there.

Sebastian "Yes my lord." At Ciel's command Sebastian smashes through the window of the apartment and starts striking Catherine's kidnapper over and over.

Ciel at the same time jumps in as well and grabs Catherine firmly but trying to be as easy as he can due to her injuries that she had sustained. He then jumps back out with her.

Catherine blinked softly and slowly. She didn't know what to do, she was stabbed and they were deep. So much for the pretty dress. She was slowly about to close her eyes, but suddenly, she gasped as she realized she was not stopping with the bleeding. She felt herself grabbed and held onto him. She looked around thinking. She looked over at Ciel, her vision was getting blurry. She frowned and said, " Ciel.." She said softly.

Abby blinked softly. She looked around as she was trying to find her.

THe demon gasped and went to fight back but Sebastian of course was winning.

Ciel says to Catherine as he patches her up and treats her wounds "Don't worry Catherine. You'll be fine now. Sebastian's taking on that guy and he will win."

Catherine looked up at him. She felt how he was treating her wounds. She closed her eyes. She felt light headed.she smiled at ciel.

Ciel smiles back as he continues to treat Catherine's wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.