The Black Butler {Jessica and Roses Version}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abby and Cassie looked over at Ciel. " Hmm? The guy?"
Catherine closed her eyes holding onto her little niece. She looked at her wrists, she yawned and soon fell asleep.

Cassie watched Catherine before she said, " Well.... " She inspected her sisters wrists... Seeing the marks. She sighed and said, " About a few months now... he's been hurting her along with our uncle.. it's like... " She sighed and then looked at her wrists. They were the twins that if one gets hurt the other one does too, but not as bad. She closed her eyes. " I don't know..." She frowned softly. She looked at Ciel with a frown.
Abby wrapped her arms around herself with a sigh.

Rachel looked at Soma, not believing it was really him.

Ciel "I see..Then he's been after her for a good while..Well we'll find some way to stop him.." He then coughs again a couple of times.

Soma feels worried about Ciel recognizing that cough of his a little. He starts to approach Ciel when he notices Rachel looking at him and he looks to her as well.

Catherine was asleep, she held her niece close to her. She felt cold out of the blue.

Rachel blushed and looked away, Cassie looked at her sister, rolling her eyes.

Soma blinks seeing Rachel blushing at him. He smiles a little seeing it and then hearing Ciel cough once more he looks at him.

Sebastian walks up to Ciel's side and says to him placing his hand on Ciel's shoulder "Are you feeling alright young master?"

Ciel "I'll be fine Sebastian. We need to protect Catherine right now. This demon and her uncle are working together and are abusing her. She's in grave danger while even being around them like she is now..and if the two of them are able to get her alone somewhere and gang up on her.." He coughs again twice and then says "Who knows what they could do then..It could be any number of things.."

Soma hears Ciel's words and looks to Catherine who's sleeping in the bed. "Hmm.." He doesn't say much more than that before turning his eyes directly in the direction Catherine and Ciel have been focusing on with a firm look on his face.

Catherine was shivering as she held onto her niece. The little girl was starting to fall asleep too. A nurse came in calmly, frowning as she heard the cough. " You should get checked in and try to calm down the cough." She knew that it was asthma. " I know how it's like my two little angels have asthma. " She then lloked at Catherine. She was going to check all of her signs and whatnot. But this guy needed help.

Rachel looked down and went to Cassie, " We'll protect her, because we kind of know the pattern.' She said softly to Ciel, z' You should get help from her." She said softly.
Cassie blinked and nodded. She smiled lightly. She yawned as she thought. She nodded " Yeah... plus I am her twin so I can see the guy when he only wants Catherine to see him." She closed her eyes softly.

Ciel hearing Rachel and Cassie say they can protect Catherine, he looks to Catherine and her niece who are on the bed, seeing Emily starting to fall asleep too while in Catherine's arms. He then, after a few minutes, though feeling hesitant about leaving it to them, turns back to looking at Cassie and Rachel and nods.

Soma turns to Sebastian and says "I'm going to wait for Agani to return. I'm not really sure what's taking him so long. But when he gets back we'll follow after the two of you."

Sebastian nods and then walks with Ciel as the follow the nurse.

Catherine sighed as she slept, she can still sleep through quite the noise. she held onto her niece. She loved her niece everytime that she had the chance to see her.

The nurse blinked and watched the two. She waited before she went to take them to a different room to go and fix and figure out what was wrong with Ciel.

Emily yawned and soon, went to wrapped her arms around her aunt.

Cassie and Rachel blinked thinking. Cassie looked over at Rachel. Before Cassie sat next to Catherine looking at the corner. Rachel smiled at Soma before looking down.

After getting Ciel to the room the nurse leads them too, Sebastian goes to get Ciel's name signed in as a patient in the hospital while the nurse checks Ciel over. After signing Ciel in to the hospital, Sebastian then returns to the room that the nurse and Ciel are in.

The nurse looked at Ciel. She went to check his bod yto see. She bit her llower lip softly. She said, " how are you feeling?" She asked softly.

Ciel coughs and says "Well I'm not feeling all that great. But I guess okay. Sort of in between you could say." He coughs again and then wipes some sweat off his forehead.

Sebastian goes up to Ciel's side and pats his back a couple of times with his hand.

The nurse gets a thermometer, before she put it in his mouth. She then went to get the telescope thing. She needed to see these. She sighed softly. She didn't know what to do. She looked at her paperwor, before she wrote down all the stuff. She heard a scream from Catherine's room. She raised an eyebrow.

Cassie was thrown out of the room hitting the wall because of the guy. " get away from her!!' She gasped and frowned. Catherine gasped, " No!!" she gasped as she was stabbed and finally he grinned. " MMm... now I have all I need." Catherine held her side and whined.

Soma went to Catherine's side quickly seeing her having been stabbed even though he couldn't see the culprit who did it. Not knowing where Agani was eating at him, but Soma was doing his best to keep everything under control. Upon reaching her, seeing as how the wound on Catherine's side, though it was deep, it wasn't too deep, Soma uses a scarf he brought with him to tie up the wound tightly enough to where it wouldn't bleed as much until they could find a doctor and get it sealed up.

Catherine looked over at Soma and frowned, she closed her eyes and gulped, She kept glaring where the guy was. He kept on making the scratches on her arms, " Stop it!!" She whined. She didn't know what to do. She closed her eyes as tears fell.

Soma sees the scratches keep appearing on Catherine's arms. He's not sure what to do other than to continue to patch the scratches up.

Agani arrives back to the room several minutes later. He looks to Soma and says "Sorry I took so long master. I found the air conditioning controls, and I checked every one of them but nothing seemed out of the ordinary with a single one."

Soma "It's alright. Thanks for trying. I don't think that the temperature in this hospital is being effected by some minor glitch anyway. Let's just say some weird things have been taking place while you were gone."

Agani as he's listening to Soma, sees Catherine and all her injuries. He knows he didn't notice that many on her before he left the room and it puzzles him.

The nurse finally got him all in control. She then ran into the room where Catherine kept on getting scratches. Catherine screamed holding onto the guy As she felt this. The nurse came in and gasped, " What is doing this.. " She paused and closed her eyes, secretly she was a witch and she noticed the guy, " oh my..." She tensed.

Her sister frowned and closed their eyes. The neice was on the bed trying to figure everything out.

The niece got off the bed and went to run to her friends. " Uncle Ciel... Sebastian" She said sweetly. She reached her hands up to theirs and went to run to her aunty catherine's room.

Ciel holds onto one of Emily's hands as they make their way back to Catherine's room.

Sebastian holds onto Emily's other hand as they walk.

Upon reaching Catherine's room, Ciel sees Soma next to Catherine's side and then sees all of the new wounds on Catherine which the demon she was in contract with had inflicted on her while he was out of the room and sees that Soma has been treating her the best he could as Ciel himself had tried his best to do when the demon had stabbed Catherine earlier.

Soma looks to the door seeing Ciel and seeing that he's alright. He smiles seeing this and then he puts on a more serious toned and says "I can't see who's doing it but someone is inflicting these scratches on Catherine and hasn't stopped. I have done my best to help her but I'm afraid I can't do much else than this."

Ciel nods and says "Thanks for trying to help her while I was away from the room Soma. And if she's willing for me to, I will explain everything about this to you later." Ciel then also moves to where he is at Catherine's side on the other side of her than Soma is.

Sebastian follows, bringing Emily and keeping her close to him at Ciel's command, and moving to and positioning himself next to Agani standing in front and shielding Ciel and Soma alongside Agani.

Catherine frowned, she hated this, ' Go away!!" She yelled, She was looking at an empty space, but she clearly can see it. She frowned and held onto the two. " He won't stop. " She whispered as tears fell. She looked up at them. She looked at Sebastian who the little girl was staying close to him. She gulped and the little girl said, " aunty... tell him o go away.. or else." Catherine frowned, ' It's not that easy." She said softly. Catherine gasped as he scratched her again. Catherine then soon fainted. Her sisers gasped, but her twin ran towards the guy who hurt her. " Leave her alone!!!" She took her cross and pu it on him, he screamed and soon he disappeared. Cassie was breathing hard and picked up her cross and looked down. " I am going to get help " She got up and ran.
Her older sister stood and went to go to Soma's side. " Oh... these are really deep... " She looked at her sister's face. "Catherine.. stay wih us... fight with him... Don't give up hope okay... we will save you from him..

Ciel says to Catherine "Listen to her Catherine and rest assured. Soma, Agani, Sebastian, and I are right here with you. We will not let the demon you are in contract with succeed in his plans. We will protect you"

Soma "That's right young miss. Any friend of Ciel's is a friend of mine. And I won't let anyone mess with my friends and get away with it."

Catherine was passed out fro the cuts. Her sister frowned and soon a doctor came to get her ready. She closed her eyes. Unsure but soon she got the supples and began fixingher up " how long was she out?" The doctor asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.