The Black Butler {Jessica and Roses Version}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine smiled and looked at Sebastian, her heart racing. She then leaned back, she nodded. She looked at abby seeing that she was just watching. Catherine was worried.

Sebastian smiles at Catherine, also thankful that she is alright, before turning his eyes back to Ciel.

Just then two unexpected individuals, Prince Soma and his butler Agani run by the room. Prince Soma while passing the room catches sight of Ciel in the corner of his eye and comes to a hault suddenly.

Ciel rolls his eyes seeing Soma and Agani "Oh great..Not those two.." He puts his hand to his head.

Sebastian hearing Ciel looks at the door to see Soma and Agani standing in the doorway. He says to Agani and Soma "To what do we owe the pleasure?"

Soma "Oh. Well Agani has a friend that's a patient in this hospital. We came for a visit."

Catherine blinked her eyes. She noticed this. She bit herl owe lip. She saw the two. She blinked her eyes softly, Abby had moved aside so the two can enter. Catherine was so scared. She ilted her head. Holding her blanket close to her as she watched this.

Prince Soma looks to Ciel after entering and says "Hey there Ciel. How are you doing?"

Ciel looks at Soma and then sighs and says "I'm doing fine Soma.."

Catherine watched as he walked in. She blinked her eyes. She watched the conversation between them. She wished that she could talk to Sebastian alone... She looked down softly.

Mei Rin being in love with Sebastian herself, notices Catherine's glances towards him knowing how she's looking at him, having been looking that way at him herself for years now. She's aware that Catherine may want some alone time with Sebastian which she understands completely, but knowing how the heat of the hospital has been getting to Ciel for the past hour and a half, although she could probably take the others to a different room, she wonders if it'd be wise to take Ciel to a different room than Sebastian or not at the current time.

Catherine sighed softly, she didn't know why she got this crush in him. She looked at Mei Rin. She blinked.She blushed, Hiding herself in the blankets, she winced at the pain. She frowned and then thought softly. she looked at Ciel too, before looking at the Prince Soma. She gasped as she felt her hand suddenly burn and a mark was being engraved. It was his mark, so he was still alive? So he can recreate himself or did he get brought back from he dead. She frowned and hid her hand but it started bleeding, she put her other hand on top of her left hand that was somehow being engraved to, so she tried to keep her pain in silence.

Ciel dripping in sweat a little, glances a bit towards Catherine seeing her wince and that she looks to be in pain. He sees the marks appearing on her hands shortly after that. He knows that means that the demon who sought her was still alive.

Catherine didnt know what to do. Sje wanted to be free from this demon. She frowned and then looked down thinking. She bit her lower lip. She looked at ciel worried. She looked and seen a window in here. She glanced around thinking.

Soma sees Ciel sweating and blinks his eyes a couple of times.

Sebastian sees Ciel sweating too. He quickly looks for the window and spotting it he goes over and opens it. He then approaches Ciel's side and uses a clean cloth he brought with him to wipe some of the sweat off Ciel's face.

Soma feeling worried turns to Agani and says "Agani. Find the thermostat that's to this room and see how high it's set to. And hurry up."

Agani "Right away master" He goes off in search for it.

Catherine bliinked. She sighed and looked around. She didnt know what to do. She watched agani before closing her eyes. She knew it was pribably the demon messing withthem.

Abby just watched everything

Tanaka, Finny, and Bard soon arrive to the hospital as well and get Catherine's hospital room number from the clerk at the front desk. They then start heading to her room to join all of them.

Finny says as they walk "Man it's hot in this hospital. Are hospitals even suppose to have the temperature up this high? I mean a lot of people are already fevered when they get to hospitals. sure they can have the temperature up a little, in order make sure their patients don't get to cold either. But this high of a temperature is a bit ridiculous if you ask me."

Bard "I don't know, I mean I never thought of it that way, but you have a point there Finny. People are most of the time already suffering from fevers when they reach the point when they have to go to the hospital and I sure never have been in a hospital and it'd been this hot before. Not even when Ciel had his asthma attacks. In which case I hope he's alright."

Tanaka "Well if he does get sick, Sebastian's here with him. Ciel will be fine as long as Sebastian's around."

Last edited:
Catherine sighed and bit her lower lip. She went to go up. She didn't care. She closed her eyes softly. She was starting to get hot. She looked at a corner of the room. Seeing it was him. Was she the only that she saw him. She closed her eyes before she went to go towards the other window. She gasped. Looking at the I V. She used her other hand to try to open it. Abby was worried and ran to her side." cat no.. lay down you shouldnt.. be up

Ciel sees Catherine's actions, knowing she's not that good of shape right now in which he's sure she can feel it, and yet she's still moving around. He starts to look about the room, not being able to see who Catherine is seeing obviouisly, but judging by the way Catherine is acting even though she's so weak, Ciel knows someone must be near them. He coughs a couple times and stands up, taking hold of the arm of the chair he was sitting in for support as he gets to his feet. Ciel then looks around the room and around the windows as well very carefully.

Last edited:
Catherine looked at the spot. She seen him. " its. Him again " she said she then wetnt to the bed as sje winced she hurt bad. She leaned back thinking. " the hospital isnt goimy wacko " she frowned and looked at the demon guy with a wickid grin

Ciel sees where she's looking and though he can't see the demon Ciel knows that he's there. He coughs again and keeps his eye on the area where the demon is according to what Catherine is telling him. He also stands ready to protect Catherine if she needs it.

Cassie , catherines twin sister and rachel.. her older sister with rachels little girl who was two with cute curly hair and it was black. Catherine heard cassie " sis!!" " i was worried hearing it on the news... i hoped you were alright and.. oh!! Guess who came?" catherines niece jumped up on the bed " auntie cat " she giggled. " hi. " Catherine said softly. She smiled " look at how big you are little emily " she smiled and tickled her. She noticed ciel " arr you okay?" emily giggled " ciel!!!" she stood on the bed. Rachel smiled just staying by watching her little girl " em please be careful " she said softly

Ciel nods to Catherine as he puts his hand to his chest and takes hold of it a little bit. He then looks to Emily who also called to him and then, so as not to upset her, since Emily's smiling at him Ciel gives her a little smile.

Catherine smiled softly. She looked at emily amd then held her " your just a cutie em " she grabbed her abd began tickling her. But she realized how much it hurt. She smiled and went to snuggle.

Cassie blinked " abby was it that man since the day we went shopping.abby nodded " yeah and he is still after her. I dont know what he wants from her " cassie sighed and looked at rachel.

Ciel hears Abby and Cassie talking and after hearing what Abby tells Cassie Ciel says in thought ~" Just how long has this guy been following Catherine around? "~

Soma looks to Ciel just watching him, knowing he told Catherine he was okay, but still wants to keep an eye on his condition.

Sebastian's doing the same as Soma's doing and keeping a close eye on Ciel and his condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.