The Bite of '87

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know just yet... I'll think of something. Right now, we'll just have to--" He was cut off when a piercing screech echoed throughout the dark and desolate hallways, the sound being so sudden it made him jump and nearly drop his flashlight. He let out a curse, Davy was after them...
"Scratch that. Run!" He shouted, grabbing Candy's hand and leading her out of the bathroom.

The Marionette tilted his head at this bat wielding animatronic. Why was it so violent looking? He was scared... "Don't hurt..." It was speaking to Daniel. His friend was in trouble? No... Davy's scream rings in his metal parts. Now scared to death as Daniel runs past him, with the other scary one... Chasing him..? He couldn't see well in the dark-- a slight flaw in his design. "Da-Da-Daniel!" He says rathet loudly as he sprouts strings from his joints and limbs and gives a chase after his friend, his friend in danger.

Nicholas stood in front of the frozen computer mashing the keyboard as he mashed each bang would be louder and angrier "stupid peice of junk!" He pressed the alt key and the computer flashed white and the camera systems restarted "w-what..." The cameras had rebooted and were now functioning correctly "hah for once button mashing works!" He checked the cameras and narrowed his eyes what he saw were animatronic all around. He gaped his mouth open and clenched his teeth. Right then he ran out of the room and ran in the dark. He didn't want any of his friends to die. He would hate himself if that happened. As he ran he heard a loud screech and started to panic he then ran into Candy And Daniel "thank god it's you guys! You don't know how relived I am to see you..." But as he spoke a shadow peered from the corner behind them

Candy heard Davey screech but she was pulled by Daniel as they ran out of the bathroom and into the dark hallways...looking back the marionette was chasing them and other animaltronics were standing there, until they met with Nicholas who was also running. "Nic?! You're here!! wait where's mike?!!" Candy panicking and gripped Daniel's hand abit more tighter.

Daniel skidded to a stop when they ran into Nic, looking just as terrified as he was.
"No time to explain," He said hastily. "We need to find a place to hide, fast." He looked down at the Marionette. "It's all right, they're friends. They won't hurt anyone, they're just scared..."
An idea suddenly came to him. If they used up too much energy, the resteraunt automatically shuts it off... He thought for a moment.
"Wait, if too much power is used up, it automatically shuts off. That means that there's plenty of energy left, it just needs to be turned back on. If I'm right, then that means there's a power switch or some kind of generator somewhere. If we turn it on, we'll have a better chance of lasting until six! The only question is... where is it?"
He glanced at his watch... only two minutes have passed. They won't be able to last another thirty-three minutes without power.

Everything just happened so fast Mike didn't have time to react, but run as well and hide he lost Candy soon Nic. So he hid in the first place that he seen without thinking he enter inside and shut the door behind him. Hopefully the others found a good place to hide. He leaned on the door and heard a lot of activity that scared him and heard running across the halls and such and then a screech down the hall. He poked his head out for a bit and began walking down the dark halls pray they won't bump into the animatronics, he pressed the button on the flashlight and looked forward as he walked shakily. After a while he began to see dim lights ahead and went toward it quickly to fast for him to stop when he went around the corner he bumped into something hard almost falling over. "Ah!" He muffled falling on his bum then looked up grabbing his flashlight and seen familiar figures and quickly realized it was Nicolas, Candy, and Daniel. " Guys," He started with a breathe he was happy to see them, but now they was out in the open where anything could happen to them. " Things are starting to turn off." He said to Daniel since he wasn't with them at the time when the Security Room shut off after a while. So he began to think a bit then added. "So we don't have much energy left to rest of the n-night. " He held the light tightly to try to calm himself as he looked at them. Then remembered hearing Daniel speak of something about there could be a energy generator somewhere and spoke. " ...Generator?" he thought about it and then something popped in his head. " The only way if find something like is maybe at a basement or attic, but this one level so there must be a basement somewhere." He said thinking where the extra things could be so there must be a basement to put them in since the storage closet could only hold so much.

Daniel nodded at Mike. "Perfect," He said, taking a deep breath. "You guys find someplace to hide, and I'll go check it out. If anything happens buzz me on the walkie."
He looked down at the Marionette. "I don't think I'll be able to find it on my own. You know this place beter than I do... Will you come with me?" He asked hopefully. He could tell the puppet liked him, and after saving him from the animatronics earlier, he seemed pretty he could trust him with his life.

The Marionette realized it was one of Daniel's... Friends? This animatronic shouldn't be harmful... But why were the others chasing them around..? "Power..? Looking for button plate?" He questions as sort of an agreement to help but also as, of course, a question. "Left of stage..." How did he know this? He'd never been there before... Some hiw this made sense though.

"Can you show me where it is? If we don't get the power on, we might not live to see the light of day..." Daniel said, his eyes hopeful. He had no idea why the others were chasing them. The only friendly animatronics he had seen were the Marionette and Chica. Foxy had yet to do anything that would lable him as hostile, but it was best not to take any chances.
Clicking his flashlight on, he peaked his head out the door, checking for any would-be attackers.

Nicholas thought on where to hide. The idea flashed in his head like a lightbulb "I know! The storage in the kitchen you can only get in with a key. I have one to!" He grinned and looked down at the marionette. He smiled and pulled out the keys "so should we go?"

Seeing this other animatronic grin made The Marionette uncomfortable. Were they animatronics or were they like the purple man... He couldn't be harmed again he had made it so. But it irritated him... "Be silent for safety..." He said to the ones who were planning to hide. "I go first. Stay b-behi-hi-hi-hind." He addressed Daniel while starting to slowly walk to the suspected room. When he arrived to the stage he let out a low growl. Why weren't Bonnie or Freddy moving?!

Looking at them she took the note and remained silent and silently placed the bat on the side before remembering something..."basement? I've heard rumours of an abandoned animatronic lurks in there be careful..." Candy warned them lowly for she was good on keeping her voice down. Lagging behind she looked at the place and walked to the middle before following them again.

Falling silently behind, Daniel's eyes nervously searched almost every dark corner, the shadows seeming to jump out at him. It was very strange how during the day, the place was teeming with joyous life. Yet, during the night, it always felt as if something was off... and it gave him chills.
He heard a low growl and instinctively moved to defend himself, but to his surprise, he found the growl had come from the Marionette. It was obvious that something seemed to be bothering the little puppet. Did he see something...?
"Hey... what is it?" He asked, keeping his voice low.

The Marionette slightly giggled at Daniel's scare. "Friends won't move. Button plate over here." The Marionette walks over to a door and jusr barely reaches the knob to twist it. He Slowly walks inside to a small dark concrete room with a staircase to the far left. The occasional creak is heard from the bottom of the stairs. "Down here" The Marionette playfully rolls a pipe around while he waits for Daniel and then picks ot up and walks down the stairs and sets it down. Like a toddler with wood blocks.

Mike nodded agreeing in the plan until he actually realized what it was. He was about to protest about Daniel leaving on his own until he heard another voice behind others he looked at the figure seeing the other animatronic, his eyes widen and mouth open to say something. How long have he been there he wondered...wait how can Daniel and the other stick around with one of them as if they are best friends?! He listen to them speak over the plan, his eyes glancing back and forth at each of them. He couldn't believe what he was hearing right now. "Uh-" He started, but stopped looking over the Nicholas and Candy. "?" He thought about the hiding place for a bit and nodded slowly. It was better the standing around in the open.

"O-okay.." He answered to both Nic and the Marionette then glanced to Nic still unsure about the whole thing leaving Daniel with that animatronic, but so far he hasn't did anything that he seen so far and followed behind them after glancing at Candy. "Really? " He asked slightly frighten then added. "Well lets hope it doesn't move like the others. " He watched as the separated from the two that was going to the basement while they went toward the Kitchen to hide. He held the flashlight forward to help light their way there.

Eddie was so wrapped up in his own thoughts that he didn't hear the door open to his domain. He heard the sound of the door open and light footsteps coming to the stairs. His eyes widened. was this it, was management coming down to finish the job? No way in hell was he going down without a fight, not again.

He stood to his feet, his damaged mechanical body emitting several groans he found the need to stand for the first time in 10 years. He moaned as he used all his energy to walk forward, keeping to the shadows so in case the others were with them, they would not mock him due to his withered and tattered body.

Upon following them she heard a strange sound but realizing that someone was in that basement. 'Rumours are true then....' Candy thought as her eyes widened a bit but remained quiet. After setting foot to the basement she stopped two steps away from the floor and looked towards the sound but held a blank stare before glancing at the puppet.

Eddie noticed her, a female human who was staring right at him, probably marveling on how ugly he was no doubt. The battered eagle robot took a step back, getting in a defensive stance. He was never a brawler, but taught himself how to defend himself if the need ever arise. "Go away." He growled at her. refusing to step out of the darkness and reveal himself.

Candy ignored him and stepped towards the ground and faced were the sound was fully still with a blank stare but held a bit of fear and curiosity. That was her problem, she was always dangerously curious even others that can lead her to death she wanted to see..she opened her mouth to say something but quickly closed it.....she knew better than approaching something that can easily kill her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You were supposed t-t-to hide?!" The Marionette bitterly says to Candy before taking a step back. This voice wasn't familiar. He was scared he didn't remember making an animatronic the sounded like that... Unless... "E-E-Eddie..?"

Status
Not open for further replies.