The Bite of '87

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Y4RR" he nods in agreeance, his wide jaw flexing with a mechanical snap "TH3 PL4NK B3 TH3 L34ST O' Y3R W0RR13S"
he says with another chomp
"Rawk, you'll be the one with a hook fer a hand if you keep it up" the parrot added, it's voice crackling, as if is spoke through a walkie talkie

Hearing the threats and bitter exchange of words the Marionette turns his head and slowly approaches maintaining a small distance from the angry Foxy but still just within distance to be noticed. "What's wrong? Fighting?" He says in a childish voice with it's own small echo to it, making it seem like two people are speaking in unison. "Fo-Fo-Fo-Foxy important to children." He says as his voice box glitches. Being blissfully oblivious the Marionette didn't quite understand most ordeals- unless it involved him, or the children in anyway. Being the giver of life to his friends he took it as a responsibility to make sure they were nice, however his childish foolishness didn't help him too often and he couldn't usually be too much of a help.

Mike raised a brow at first not understanding what she meant the looked over the other before thinking about. He just thought maybe Foxy and the others were broken or only came out on certain days when came here for the two birthdays of his niece's. His mouth formed an 'oh' as he watched her then looked down for a bit before glancing to Nicholas then back at her. "Ouch." He said feeling sorry for her to get punishment by her curiosity. "What?" Mike stared at Nic for a bit before looking over to the door then turned around on his chair to look at the camera. "Maybe its the janitors...or someone actually came in, or rats." He said as he began to check around the cams, though he wasn't really paying attention much and glanced over to the other. "Alright, be careful." He said waving bye to him.

After a while he heard the talkie static came in from the table between him and Candy. He decided to let her answer the Talkie while he looked through here. Though it wasn't long till he heard another male. How many security guards do this place need. He didn't say anything though and silently wave at him when he seen something off on the camera. "The hell?" He zoomed in a bit in the figures that was darker by the lack of light in the building and seen semi familiar red fur and and one other, looked like a parrot. Toothy, Foxy, and Davy. He seen another, but he couldn't figure out the looked over his shoulder hearing Devin leaving. "Uhh ok ..." He looked at the screen again. "Scream if something happens." He called back to him.

Something was feeling off now, maybe because there wasn't much light and his paranoia was getting to him. Letting the spooks get to him he turned to Candy. "Candy maybe you should go with uhh...Davin." He said to her not wanting him to walk around by himself. Quickly he turned his eyes to the door hearing the faint, but angry echoes through out the hall Mike lokked back to Candy. "What the hell was that?"

Foxy looked at the Marionette and he smiles slightly, he was glad that he knew the children liked him and his crew.

Foxy approached the newcomer and placed his bare hand onto of the others head and saying with a smile "See, Toothy and Marionette knows that the children like me!"

Nicholas gulped and shut the door to his post "hey... guys can you see pirates cove..? I-I can't" he said worried "and a lot of commotion is happening in that area I hear faint talking" he added he looked around and checked the other cameras nothing yet "would it be safer to be together as a group be split up I'm not sure..." he shined his flashlight in the halls of the windows to the office still nothing "I know I'm safe but I feel like I'm gonna die anytime soon" he pulled out a pistol from a bag he brought with him his dad had bought him for his birthday he knew stuff happened at night so he needed to be ready. he stopped talking through the walkie talkie and set it on the desk "thanks dad....." he put the pistol on the desk and turned on the walkie talkie again "anything happening for you guys? its nothing for me" he felt nervous with the gun out in the open so he put it on safety and put it in his pocket just for safe measures.

The Marionette Gently stands up and hugs Foxy's leg. Only reaching up to his knee. He looks up at him "Friend. You make kids laugh." He then notices the faint light from down the hall and lets go of Foxy's leg. "Scared" He stares at the light until it goes out, then looks over at the other animatronics slightly worried.

Toothy grins as he sees the light "B3 R1GHT B4CK CAP'N" he walks toward the light, his own eyes glowing so dimly they weren't even noticeable in the darkness unless you were really looking, like an LED to show a device is charging, and then they were only barely noticable, they didn't light up any more of his face
"Rawk, We'll be right back" the parrot says, speaking from a cut reel that was played right before the animatronics took a break, of course, his crackling voice almost sounded like a walkie talkie

He snatched the walkie from the table after another echoes and voice. He didn't speak yet as he listened to the male, he turned back to the screen that showed the Pirate's Cove. "Y-yea, its been happening for the passed couple of minutes now. "At first I thought it was, you know, maybe rats, but until it got louder...." He stopped seeing more movement on the screen, the figure creeped him out as it grabbed the other figure, Foxy. He didn't say anything for another few minutes. "Hm?..Yea I agree..." He stopped looking at the camera and looked up at the ceiling then the opened door, he stood up to close it and spoke again. "Rather together...though then it'll be easier..." He stopped talking and sat down to take breather. Nothing crazy happened other than movements from the animatronics...but it could still be mind playing tricks.

Hearing Nic again he looked at his screen and shook his head as he was there and spoke. "N-!" He stopped at the dark hallway and spoke again with a small shaky shrug, but kept his eye on it. "Nope...what about you?" He asked then turned to the closed door when he heard a talkie. "?" He put his talkie down beside him, assuming it was one of the guards, or maybe janitors. "H-hello?" He kept the talkie in his hand tightly as he spoke into the talkie. "H-hey ....Nic are you outside my office door ....you know in the hall somewhere?"

Candy pressed her walkie talkie and started going to the door. "No nothings happened yet but I'm going over to your place for awhile." Going out she walked around the hallways and occasionally making banging noices accidentally before appearing on his left door and saw his gun placed on the table and chuckled softly "Really Nicholas? A gun?" She said before looking at the distance outside his door hearing metalic voices arguing before shrugging it off and dully went in to his office.

Foxy presses the Marionette closer "Don't worry love, Ol Toothy is takin a look around, he be the most most most loyal of crew members, despite his mess ups."

Though hearing human voices caught his attention "Stay Stay Stay Stay here...." he motions to his friend and he watches as Toothy goes down the hall.

He looks at the other hall leading to the security room. Foxy still feeling hot from the show he takes off running down the halls to the room.

Foxy had him a little angry in the inside, he had only been here for a month and he had already been in many fights. Davy made him laugh, creating a loud sarcastic laugh. "Your funny Fox, you make me laugh sometimes"

He then heard human voices and saw Foxy run, which meant that he was going after the door. The wolf ran on its two feet and hands at the door.

Daniel continued down the hall, sweeping his flashlight to and fro. As he neared Pirate's Cove, the shadows caused by the flashlight danced across the walls, sending chills down his spine. More than once, his walkie buzzed as the others spoke, making him jump. It could be just his imagination, but he could swear he heard the voices getting louder as he grew nearer. He couldn't shake the feeling that some of them sounded a bit.... artificial...
A stab of fear shot through him, and his heart began racing. That was definitely Foxy's voice...
He fumbled for his walkie, but in his haste, it slipped from his hand and clattered on the floor...
"Damn!" He cursed, bending to pick it up. He could already hear the sound of footsteps echoing through the hallway.
Jamming the button on the radio, he called out in a panicked whisper. "Mike! Something's going on with the animatronics!"

Last edited by a moderator:
He watched as Candy left and was getting ready to ask her where she was going, but stopped and stood up seeing her go to the Chief's office. Mike sigh and hook the talkie in his pocket going back into room. He checks the cameras then stopped. Something was off, someone is missing...no two. He grabbed his tallie and was about to speak, but stopped frozen what he seen that ran through the screen. Stomps and scretchs if metal was heard in hall, it sound close. Quickly Mike went to the door seeing where the hall which lead straight to his office. His hand ready to press the button the close the door, he looked out and seen eyes glowing the hall dashing right toward. He pressed the door shut and backed away from the door. Falling into his sit. "W-what the fuck?!" He squeaked, his voice shakey. Questions ran down around his mind as he stared at the door before hearing that same as before. He turned his head and shut the other door quickly.

He picked the talkie that was on the floor. "G-guys! Don't to the h-hallway near the Security guard r-room. " He said his voice still shakey. He glanced at the windows that only showed darkness and maybe a dim light, so it was hard to see. Though he was to scated to even stand up to even see what he just seen was real. Soon his curoisity toke over and he clicked on the light button the lighten the halls a bit.

Nicholas turned his head and saw Candy "well it's for protecting myself you never know when one of these things will start attacking. It's just for safe measures heh heh" he looked around and stopped at the game corner his face was pale with no expression"w-wheres... the marionette..." he started breathing heavily and picked up his walkie talkie "the m-marionette is gone... the box is tipped over..." he checked the other cameras and went to pirate cove the camera had cleared up a bit but it was barely visible all he could make up were the outlines of foxy and the other animatronics in there places "I-I'll check the camera for the hallway" he checked the camera and it was dark only a dim light shining in the corner "I can barely see... shit... just stay put don't worry... if something goes wrong a door is in the back that should lead to the other security rooms" he checked again everything the same but no marionette still "keep an eye for the marionette...." he said shaky

Beaky, like a real parrot, had the ability to mimic and replay voice recording he took, as a sort of party trick (Oh boy, you better get ready for some mind games)

He flies off Toothy's shoulder and lands near the door to the office "Hey I'm out here" he mimics Nic's voice, making it sound like a radio transmission, though, since Nic had never said those words, the sounds were a little off...sounding like badly pronounced versions of the words

Toothy lurked right outside of the room, his wide maw opened and ready to latch onto anything he could bite, his presence hidden by the lack of light or noise his model produced

"Huh? Mike? Daniel?" Candy asked through the walkie talkie as she and the young chef were inside the other office before checking to where Nicholas was looking to see and paled. "Ohh freaking hell..." Candy saw the box and went outside looking around swiftly before coming inside to check on the cameras beside Nicholas.

"Sheesh! I didn't know they were too active at night! Why didn't boss warned us?!!" Candy shouted but tried her best on keeping it low as she checks on the cameras once more. But seeing that two animatronics where on both sides of the security room from the cameras right above the entrance of the hallways she cursed and held the walkie talkie near her. "Don't. I dare you. If you got hurt at any form I will kick you so hard first thing when I see you in the hospital." Candy spoke with irritation before looking at the clock seeing it was 4:28am.

Hearing Mike's warning, he stood frozen where he was. His flashlight flickered as it began running out of energy.
Great, perfect timing... He thought, sweeping the blinking light around the dark halls. He silently cursed himself for forgetting to replace the batteries before his shift started. Now here he was in the middle of a dark hallway, barely any battery power left in his flashlight, no gun or weapon to defend himself with, and crazy animatronics that just so happened to be in a "free-roam" mode.
Going completely against Mike's orders, he silently crept his way back toward the security office in the direction he had heard the footsteps in. If this was as serious as he or the others thought, then Mike will need help. Gun, or no gun...
He moved carefully down the hall... but came to a complete halt as soon as he saw Foxy there. He silently prayed that he hadn't been heard...

"Guys.... we can make it... only an hour and thirty minutes..." he pulled out his gun and held it in his hand as he checked the cameras he heard a faint voice that sounded like his own coming through the cameras "guys I'm seriously freaked out either I'm going crazy or something worse... I can't explain but I just heard a voice that sounded like my own... " he breathed heavily and checked the cameras again and saw Daniel hiding from foxy "Oh god.... shit I have to go...!" he got up and walked outside the door tiptoeing the gun in his hand and flashlight in the other he was ready for what the demonic robots had in store for him

Davy ran through the shadows, seeing one of the guards on duty. He had been watching the doorway since he had heard the other humans voice, and it was finally his chance.

Seeing Nic step through the door, Toothy slammed his jaws shut, aiming to outright kill the guard with the ambush attack, his whoe body ludged forward as his his jaws snapped shut like a bear trap "GRAAAAH" his voicebox glitched, but it didn't matter, there wasn't a big enough delay between the sound and his bite

Status
Not open for further replies.