The Bite of '87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the puppet she went up instead and went with Nic and Mike to hide somewhere else. "So...lead the way..we have to hide." Candy said to Nic while standing beside Mike. 'Man it's pitch black here..' She thought and looks at Mike.

Okay, what the hell was that...? He thought when he heard a low growl. "Go away"...? If it wasn't obvious before that something didn't want them there, it is now. Having no way to defend himself, he slowly backed up, never noticing that Candy had left. It was then that the Marionette said a name... the name of an animatronic he hadn't seen in over ten years..
"Eddie..."

Eddie sighed to himself when he noticed the girl leave, Of course, no one wanted to be here near him. He looked down at the floor when he recognized a voice say his name. He looked up and frowned, recognizing the voice immediately. It was "The Puppet." as he called it. He took a few steps forward to reveal himself. His tattered body, torn in several places, revealing his metal endoskelton, his beak, crooked and broken. He wore a withered black tie and aged grey fedora as well. His golden hazel eyes focusing on the Puppet, ignoring the human male that was there at well, "What do you want, Puppet?" Eddie asked.

"Button plate. Dan-Daniel is new animatronic. Hates Dark." The Marionette obliviously talks to Eddie as a friend. In truth Eddie probably had more than a few reasons to dislike The Marionette. But being a simple Child's mind The Marionette had trouble remembering what happened two days ago. He somehow remembered Eddie's name... A sort of chilling subconscious memory tick or something.

Eddie snorted in annoyance when the Puppet told him what they were up to. He turned towards the guard, a smug smirk hidden behind his broken beak. "Out of power already, are you really that inept?" He asked with a chuckle.

Daniel flinched a bit when the animatronic spoke to him, his voice cracking with age. His mind raced back to his 8th birthday, seeing the eagle animatronic for the first time during one of the very few joyous moments in his young life. He would spend a great deal of time with each the animatronics, which never excluded Eddie. Growing a bit more brave, he stepped forward a bit, still shaking with worry.
"Eddie... what happened to you...?" He said softly, his voice shaking. He silently wondered if Eddie would even remember him...

Nicholas nodded and lead the way. He walked to cautiously to the kitchen. He picked up a pair of silvery keys on the wall and opened the door to the storage. A ice cold breeze blasted them as they walked in. Nicholas shivered to the chill breeze. "we are gonna have to stay here if we are gonna be safe...." He sat down on a box and sighed "so we wait, stupid killer robots..."

Eddie frowned when Daniel stepped forward and spoke back. He tried to recognize his face, but it had been to long.He growled and took a step forward. "What do you think happened to me friend? The resturant outgrew me, no need for a drummer in the Fazbear band, let's just scrap him. The kids don't even really like him. That's what management said. Those brats had me thrown down here." He said bitterly.

Following Nic towards the storage room she sat on the corner of the room closed her eyes to rest. "Hopefully..." Candy mumbled and drifted to sleep...at least for awhile while waiting for 6 am to rise.

"That's... terrible..." Daniel said softly, thinking back. Now that he thought about it, he seemed to be one of the only one who would even set foot near Eddie, which confused him.
"Why would they do that? I mean, you never seemed so bad to me. Yeah, you looked a little intimidating, but you were just as nice as the others." He paused for a moment. It had been so long. "Don't... don't you remember?"

"Why!" Eddie screeched at Daniel, his voice box, aged and damaged as it was still able to function. "Because humans are greedy creatures who all they care about is themselves. Take that friend of yours, she got up and left because she knew what I was. Why do you stay and insist to speak to me?" He took a step back and looked at the puppet, growling menacingly.

"Because you were never a bad guy!" Daniel said, his voice raising a little. "Ever since I was eight, you've always been nice. Along with the other animatronics, you were great to hand out with. I sat on your knee on my eighth birthday, for god's sake! But of course, so did a lot of other kids, so I don't expect you to remember anything." His voice seemed to change. Earlier, he had been scared for his life. Now, he was nearly seething with anger.

The Marionette was intimidated by Eddie and scared of all the bitter words being spat. "Button plate D-D-Daniel." He tries to move him away from his arguement hoping that they could get the job done and leave. Being scared didn't allow for reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.