The Battle Dome.

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Sky clutched the sword in his hand with grip. He was ready for anything that came in his way. There was 1 minute left and sky was going to spend it by remembering all his training tips. Sky faced the door that led him to the fist obstacle. "You guys ready?" he asked. He breathed heavily in excitement in a bad way.

Violet shrugged. She would die, or she would win. Either way, she would do her best, because she did not want to die. "You win, or you die. You must prepare yourself mentally, not just physically." she said, pulling her hood back off her head. She set her bow back on the chair and crossed her arms, thinking about what she would do.

Liam just say their watching every body. Not saying a word to anyone. He knew what he had to do. What he must do. He just say their....waiting for something to happen.

A pale skinned laintees was sitting in the back with her sheath along with her feather weight katana was starpped to her hip, her brpwn hair was spilt evenly down the sides of her head. " Well im here now so mind as well try to make some allys.. " She spoke to herself as she stood, she was tall at about seven feet tall, her limbs were long as well which would give her a advantage in battle.

Violet glanced at the Lanitee Warrior. She sighed to herself. I wonder how tough these others really are...

Strangerm of course, did nothing as the others chatted and interacted with each other. She didn't understand how they were expected to make friends. There's no point in being buddies with a dead man. She'd rather wait this out and see who really has their crap together. She pulled her gun out her jacket and focused on making sure it was in working condition. It was the only thing from her home world that she had, and though she wasn't really into guns, this beautifully crafted piece of metal was the only thing between her and death itself.

Liam got up as she saw a woman pull out her weapons and chuckled 'She won't last 24 hours...' He said as he walked over to her. "Your recoil needs to be redid and you iron sights needs to be shaved a bit down for more precision and accuracy. If you don't, you'll be dead within the first 24 hours I promise you that." He said as he stood infront of him and started walking away.

Violet looked at Liam. "How are you such a weapons expert mr.?" She asked, her voice tinted woth curiousity and annoyance. She crossed her arms.

"Don't worry about it. I just do." He said as he walked passed her and put a com in her hand without anyone noticing, "Put this in your ear. Trust me." He said as he walked away.

Violet rolled the com around her hand a little, but did as he said. She went over to the defeated robot still in the floor and began moving it, examining it. If this is what we're going against in that arena they've died it down quite a bit. She thought to herself, counting the number of weak spots. But if this is a tester, and whatever's in there is worse, we'll need to work together if anyone wants to get out. She sighed and stood back up, pushing the robot over in a corner.

Stranger glared at the man with unmasked disgust and hatred. She wished she could put a bullet through his head right now. As if she'd even come to this foresaken place without knowing fully well how to use her own weapon. What an pompous idiot. I hope he dies first, then. Someone like him won't last long. People who are so full of themselves that they'd given unwanted and unneeded advice to the enemy always go down first. She proceeded to ignore his existance and went back to her gun, completely ignoring the his worthless words. It looked like 'Mr. Weapons Expert' needed to realize that all their weapons weren't the same and that not everyone appreciated his presence.

Shila started to walk about the room as she tryed to make friends with some of the others in the room but failed. Her shyness was getting the best of her. SHe took a deep breath and looked at violet as she then walked up to her. " H-hi.. " She said as she smiled lightly. " WHere are you from? "

Violet turned to face the girl. "Hi." Violet didn't smile, but she didn't look mad either. "Ater Section Division 5." She said. "You?" she wasn't one for conversation, but it might be the best to live.

" I come from the planet xeflo on the far end of it that is.. " She said with a smile. " Oh im shila. " She said extending her long arm and opening her hand for a hand shake.

Violet hesitated, but shook the girl's hand. "I'm Violet. What brought you here?" She asked, wondering what made her the best of her kind.

She blushed lightly. " Well i was forced into a battle royal on my planet to see wh was the fastest, strongest, and smartest... It so happens that i was all three of those, now i was forced to come here and represent my kind. " She said as she fiddled with her sword.

He chuckled, and stopped and spoke "I guarantee you that you will die within the first 24 hours. I'm trying to help you. But if you wish to not take it, then be my guest and make it easy for them." He said as he grabbed her gun quickly and took it apart without a problem. "Your gun is fragile. Put it back together and feel your weapon. Listen to what it wants. If you want to survive, your best opinion is to take my advice." He said as he gripped his sword "And I've think twice before getting up and doing anything you'll regret." He said as he walked away passing Violet and a female talking and looked at the female as he pissed and say down.

She looked over her shoulder to the male as she then quickly turned back around not wanting to make eye contact. " Whats up with him he looks like he is in a pissy mood..... " She said.

He chuckled as he heard her but didn't say a word. He grabbed his helmet and stuck his head in the shadows and removed his helmet. No one could see his face, his eyes glowed a bit disappeared.