The Battle Dome.

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Violet knew she'd been bit the moment her arm burned. Now she could barely feel it. "Shit.." She mumbled, forcing her arm up, but it was useless. She couldn't pull the bowstring. She held the arrow straight as a spider charged her, it went straight through the skull. She twirled around, hitting the second with the arrow as she pulled it out the first. No new spiders came through. Violet lost all use in her arm now. Putting the bloody arrow in her quiver, she used her working hand to slide the injured one in her pocket, that way it wasn't flailing around. She took the arrow again and started to help Shila.

Liam smashed every single camera and looked and saw Violet, his eyes widened and got furious and started smashing threw the walls of the ground but instead was tackled by the mother of the spiders, "Ahhhhh! Get back!" he said as he flew in the air and slammed to the ground "Oomph!" he yelped and tried to get back and grabbed his sword as the spider swung and started blocking the blows, but his back ached and was sore and a single blow knocked him down to the ground. The spider grabbed his leg and swung him up and then slammed him down to the ground "oomph....bitch!" He said as he grabbed his blade and sliced one of it's legs off and fell free from it's grasp. The Mother Spider screamed and screeched in pain. "Mwahahaha what know bi..oomph!" he said as the Spider kicked him in the face "Ow....." he said as he touched his helmet and he slide off and he spit blood from his mouth but the blood was red not like his people. The Spider stopped and looked at him "You know, you're really starting to piss me off!" he said as he steadily started walking over toward the spider. The spider screamed and charged at him and Liam smiled and charged as well and slid under the spider and ran his blade across it's stomach and jumped backwards and landed and the mother spider fell, he looked at and jumped up and down "YEAH!!!!! WHAT NOW!!!! YOU'RE DEAD!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!" He stopped and cleared his throat and cleaned his blade and looked at the others "That was fun. Don't you think?" he said with a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Violet stabbed the spider in the bad of it's head, leaving the arrow and slamming her elbow into it's neck as it tried to dodge a swing from Shila. The spider kicked her, sending her into the ground before stumbling, falling over. "Uggh.." She groaned, sitting back up. She looked over as Liam asked the question. "Fun?" She said. "Yeaaahhh..right." Her voice dripped with sarcasm. "Fun." She sighed, forcing herself to her feet. "We need to keep moving." She said as the walls fell. A voice boomed out.
"Who is Left?!" The intercom called. Violet was first to respond.
"I am sir. Violet, the Warrior? Human." She answered.
"Congratulations! Now you must proceed, through the rivers, then when you reach the end you will be rewarded. Onwards!!" The voice boomed. A click showed the intercom was turned off. Violet sighed, closing her eyes and rolling her head back a moment, sighing heavily.

Liam looked at Violet and walked over to her and saw her arm and grabbed it gently "Sit for a moment." he said as he led her to a log. He studied her arm and looked at her "Trust me." he said and pulled out a knife and gently stuck at the bite and stuff started coming out he leaned toward her arm and opened his mouth and started sucking the chemicals from her arm and spitting it out. He looked at her and then got up. "Your right. We must move forward." he said as he kneeled down at her, not realizing his hand was on hers "You feeling ok?" he said softly.

Violet winced, but obeyed. Her arm prickled a little. "Yeah..I think so." She said quietly, looking up. She moved her hand slightly from under his. "I think so." She repeated, staring back down at her arm. "We need to move before they send something else after us. They don't want a winner." She sighed.

He nodded "Agreed, let's get to it. You take point and I'll follow, cover your six." he said as he started cleaning his blade and touched the back of his neck and his helmet went over his head. "So where to next?"

Violet stood, sliding her arm back into her pocket. "Let's go." She said, looking down the path. "The Rivers of Blood, or, that's their nickname. Keep an eye out..plenty of dangers." she said quietly, starting forwards slowly. She put her arrow in it's quiver and pulled out her sword. her last defense. She was deadly determined now.

He followed her with no weapon in hand. He studied Violet, he saw no potential threat with her. That eased him, he didn't want to hurt anyone especially someone like her. He kept walking behind her and the beside her. He looked at her arm and smiled. "The bite and soreness is gone. You feel better?" he said.

"Slightly. I'm glad I can feel it, but I know the side effects aren't over yet." she said, sighing slightly. "I've seen someone from the last battle. There's plenty more..all depending on the amount of venom already dissolved into my bloodstream." She said, glancing around slightly. A red flag was waving around in her head, screaming at her to be careful, but she wondered if it was just her arm. She made no outwardly sign of her worry.

He looked at her in worry. He grabbed her arm and stopped her and looked at her deep in her eyes. "Sit." he said as he touched his leg and grabbed a syringe and popped the cap off and walked over to her and kneeled and took her hand softly and looked at her "Trust me, this'll help." He said as he stuck it in her arm without any worry and pushed some of the chemicals in her arm and put the cap back on and back in his suite. "It'll find the venom and destroy it and you'll be fine." he said and started to walk forward but didn't but looked back at her and set his hand on her shoulder and spoke
I'm not going to let anything happen to you. I promise." he said and started walking away.

Violet blinked a little. "Wha..Uh..okay.." she stood back up, and as she did she paused. "Liam, stop." She said, her sword held up. "Liam!" This time, her tone held an air of authority. "Stop now." She backed to the middle of the path.

He stopped and heard her sword draw up and "What?" he said as he did not turn. His back was still turned on her. He set his hand on his knife, he closed his eyes "Please don't do anything stupid.." he thought to himself.

"Liam..come back slowly." She warned, her eyes watching the trees which moved slightly. "Come on. Slowly." She said a little calmer. "Stay in the middle of the path."

He opened and touched the back of his neck and backed up slowly as he turned around and started the middle of the path as slow as he could he saw something creep in the trees but couldn't make it out, THEN he saw "VIOLET!" he yelled as he dashed and pushed her out of the ways and took a huge blow to the face and slammed on a tree and piece of stick stuck in him, he broke the end of it but showed now pain. He got up and yelled "Violet! Get out of here, I'll stall them for as long as I can! Do it now!" he said as he stood their, blood dripped a bit from his suite but none from what she could see.

Violet glared at the cat. "No." she growled, not looking at Liam. She crouched low, staring directly at the cat. It was half as tall as her and snarled, it's red eyes staring back and it's sleek grey form blended seamlessly to the path. "Liam. Stay." She said, holding the sword ahead of her. The cat looked ready to pounce, but didn't move. It was almost as if they were communicating through telepathy. A minute passed..two..three..the cat pounced! Violet swung, leaning back against the path as the cat was cut in mid-jump, sprawling across the ground behind her and bleeding heavily. Its eyes dripped on the ground. Blood. She winced slightly as she sat back up. "Ugh..Liam, are you okay?" She seemed uninjured. She'd fought these before, they trailed across her homeland..but they were rare.

He nodded "I'm fine." but he lied. He saw the other cat the took a blow at him and took out his sword and set it on the ground "Look, it's fine." he said to the cat as he kept his eyes on him. He walked slowly to the side and then right in front of it. He kneeled and put the rest of his weapons on the floor. He knew the thing felt threatened but her kept to it. He moved slowly forward "I'm not going to hurt you." he said still walking toward it. It snarled and at him and growled. He felt weak, he was losing blood but he kept his mind off of it. He stared into it's eyes "Shhhh...it's fine." he said as he stepped closer to it. He reached out to it and it backed down. All the others was just staring at them. He walked face to face to it and stared to touch it's head. The cat pounced on him and stared licking on him. "Omph! Damn, ok ok ok." he said chuckling and got up and walked over to Violet. "It's fine, we ca.....ugh!" he said as he collapsed to the ground.

Violet was surprised he'd made friends with the cat, and smiled slightly. "Wow ni-" she was cut off by his sudden collapse. "Liam!" She knelt by him and sighed. He was bleeding. She hesitantly took off her jacket, wrapping it around his wound and the armor. She glanced at the cat, which stared back at her. "I wonder.." She looked back down at Liam and slid one of his arms over her shoulders to lift him up off the ground. The cat stood, obediently stepping behind him. Violet rested him gently across the cat's back. "Perfect." His feet hung a little off the side, but that was okay. She took her sword hilt off and used the belt on it to tie him to the cat. "Let's go." She said to Shila, hesitating before stepping forwards. The cat walked beside her. This is going terrible.. Violet thought to herself.

His vision came in and out "Don't....fo...forget...m-my...wea...weapons.." he said before he past out again.

Violet nodded, telling the cat to stay before she picked them up, sliding them in various holsters and pockets on her belt still on her before starting towards the rivers. "When we get there..you will be okay." She told the unconscious Liam. She knew the risk of her objective, but it was better than letting him die. She held her sword cautiously, looking for any other threats down the pale grey path. It was like a dead universe amongst the deep green trees.