The Battle Dome.

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
He shrugged "I don't know. I'm not so sure about the other girl. The Pario, but I'm hoping the others will." He said as he looked at her. He saw someone coming up, sticking to the shadows and glared at him "4 o'clock, second tree to the right." He said as he jumped down being a decoy. He whistled at the guy "Hey." He smirked.

The guy stared at Liam and pulled out a sword. A glint of metal and he hit the tree behind him. Violet slid off the branch and landed on her toes, walking over and retrieving the arrow. "Nice." she said to Liam before scaling another tree. "There's bound to be hundreds of them around."

Shila stepped beside violet. " PArtner up? " She asked with a kind smile but yet alot of determination in her eyes that they would beat this battle dome.

He nodded, he looked at Violet and then saw a person next to her and grabbed the person slamming it against the tree with the blade on it's throat. He realized who it was, that girl that was chatting with Violet. He let her go but his blade never left her throat "You joining?

Violet nodded. "Yes she's joining. And stop being so jumpy. There would be an arrow in her neck if she'd been a danger." she said annoyed, reaching up and grabbing a nearby branch, pulling herself into the tree and sitting there, her bow in hand as she looked around. "We're clear for now, unless one of the Spiders from earlier are around the trees underground, but I don't think they can infiltrate the trees."

She looked down to the robot looking human as she riased an eyebrow. " Well what do you think dimwit? " She said as she had her hand on her sword ready to draw it out if she deemed nessecary.

Violet stepped away from Shila, looking around with narrowed eyes. "They're trying to surround us. No one, that includes you Liam, try and be hero. They've got poison darts." She said, drawing her bow and holding it up. A laugh echoed through the trees, but nothing could be seen by anyone yet.

Shila had her feather light sword out ready to strike if needed to.

Violet looked around and held her bow up, letting an arrow shoot through the trees. A loud electric spark sounded and three men came from the shadows. "Go!" She said, throwing an arrow through a second, the spark catching a tree on fire. "Watch the sparks!"

Shila moved with expert speed and agility as she doged an oncomeing attack from one of the men, she retaliated by sticking her sword through his chest and twisting the blade hearing a crunching sound. While this was happening a familear song was being played that she could only hear which made her smile it was family system by chevelle, yes she listend to that kind of music, this made her fight harder and alot better.

Violet dodged a well-aimed attack by the third man, his sword sliding just past her shoulder. She jabbed an arrow straight through his side, ripping it out. "There." she mumbled as he fell. "We've got to start towards the end, we can't stay here forever." she said, moving through the trees slowly.

Shila wasnt to far behind as she looked around with her sword still out ready for anything now as she was very edgy at the moment.

"There should be a waterfall nearby." She said in response to the appearance of a distant crashing. "Two to three miles a least." She twirled the arrow tightly in her hand.

She felt at ease at the moment as she sheathed her sword standing at her full seven foot tall self. " Then lets go either hop on my back or try to keep up. " she said getting ready to go into a full on sprint.

Violet stopped, kicking the ground a little. "Okay. I can keep up." She said, starting up her motors. She felt the familiar whir of adrenaline swish through her veins.

She smiled and opend up into a full sprint she was extremely fast, faster than most due to her long limbs.

Violet started two paces behind, but quickly caught up, standing right beside Shila, but watching around them instead of the direction they were going, yet she never crashed.

Shila stopped imediatly. " We'r being followed... " She said drawing her sword once more.

"Yes I know, it's a spider." Violet said, taking a step forwards. "We have to keep going. Fighting a tunnel Spider in the trees is like trying to fight an invisible monster. Let's go." She repeated, drawing her bow and taking a second step.

She followed violet as she had her sword ready to go.