The Battle Dome.

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
(Well I don't know who pissed in your raisin bran but make a new one and stuff your face, please. It doesn't matter if she didn't want to be friendly, people can be friendly to others if they want too, you just have a stick shoved up your ass to the point you can't get it out. And trust me, you wouldn't be able to rip out my circuits before I shoved my blade down your throat. If you want to use your anger. Use it on the battlefield. Come on! Show me what you got! Right in front if everyone! Give your all Shadowheart! Right here, right now! And yall have to understand he's programmed a lot differently then the rest.)

((Continue the OOC in the OOC thread please..it's taking up too much IC room. BTW: Please calm down!! -.-))

(agreed, I shall but continue to from where we left off.)

Violet shrugged. "I don't know why he's pissed." She said to Shila. "Hey..Can I ask you something?" She had an idea on her plan and motioned for Shila to follow her back away from the others. "It's risky though."

He trailed off to the others with his eyes. Then back at the woman who seemed to be rather mad. He just sat their watching every one.

In an instant, Stranger re-assembled her gun, exactly the way it was before, and fired into the dark corner. My gun wants your blood, bone, and flesh; like a starving demon. Don't act like you know my weapon, cyborg, because you don't. Next time you want to act like you do, I'll use it to rearrange your inner workings, got it? I won't wait for a challenge issued by a stuck up alien race before making you wish you'd kept your metal mouth shut! The very idea of that low-life touching her weapon infuriated her to no end. It was made for her. To use as she pleased, not for some walking piece of scrap to think it was even close enough to being able to look at it. Especially because he was just a worthless sword wielder. He didn't even know what guns really were.

(Revealing my actual face) He smiled as he saw her gun had been put back together. He stood up, his face still hidden, he looked at the two girls, the Pario, everyone else. He watched the woman closely as he saw her gripping the gun. He shot a look at some guy making gun of her, laughing with the others, that made him mad. He was about to step out but realized his helmet was off. "Time to show who I really am.." He said as he stepped out from the shadows revealing his face to everyone. His face looked like a human...a warrior...he charged for the guy, grabbing him by his throat and slamming him against the wall, he opened his eyes, and stared at the man with his sky bluish eyes, "I'd hold your tongue if I was you." He said as he squeezed. A guy came up from behind him with a spear, Liam quickly spun and kicked the guy in the face and grabbed the guy who was running his mouth and threw him at the girls feet and spun him on his back and set his foot on his throat "Now you take a look at her. She'll be the last thing you'll see before her bullet goes threw your disgusting skull." He said calmly as he pressed down harder then released and looked at her and stared into her eyes with his and started to walk away.

( Ah, wait, I missed that, please re-phrase, not that I don't want a free kill or anything.)

((Who did you look at?))

Violet stepped away from the body. "Hey!" She yelled at him. "Mind?" She decided she wouldn't share her plan. Not yet anyway. "Nevermind." She stepped away from Shila and leaned against the wall, pulling her hood back over her head.

((okay. All in favor of starting the arena, since every spot is filled, say I.))

Stranger raised her gun and shot three bullets into the cyborg's back. Just because you say it's going to happen doesn't mean it will. She didn't need him to come to her defense. She could have killed that man without help or even a second thought. The only reason she didn't was because she didn't want to waste her time.

The loudspeaker boomed overhead. "COMPETITORS. LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!" The doors rattled. "Just kidding!" the man over the speakers laughed. "There's been a change in rules. You have two choices. Fight to the death, or work together to win. Your choice. The first person or team to the end wins." The doors flung open. On the left, there was a dark lake, the surface rippling a lot. On the left was a dark, misty forest. Weird noises erupted. Violet's first instinct was to run to the trees, but she took a deep breath and turned. "We have two choices. I have a plan, and if you all want to survive and s-stop this madness. Meet me at the edge of the woods." Her voice was angry, but her tone was serious. She then turned, starting out the door and sprinted towards the forest. Her first footsteps causing the ground to shake as a six-eyed two legged creature erupted from the ground. It charged straight towards her, but she beat it to the trees. She turned, firing an arrow straight in the middle of the circle of eyes. When it fell, she was gone. She had climbed a tree and took safety there.

He chuckled as he heard the bullets fire and hit him and saw the doors and put his helmet back on and looked at the girl who shot at him. "She's right. But next time, face your opponent besides shooting him in the back." And charged out the door and saw the arrow in the creatures head and pulled it out and ran up the trees and saw Violet and jumped to her location. "Keep these with you, they'll never break." He said as he handed back her arrow.

Who died and made her boss? Does she seriously think for a second that this 'sudden change in the rules' isn't suspicious in the least? Stranger's rebellious nature flared angrily. And who does she think she's talking to!? I can survive this place without her help! Only the weak would cling to each other so easily! Stranger's eyes narrowed and she tightened her grip on her gun. But.....it really looks like it'd be fun to hurt one of those creatures..........maybe I'll go just for a little bit......but like hell I'm going to take orders from a cyborg. I'll kill anyone however I want to. If they have a problem with it, well, then they'd better not die, then, right?

Violet took the arrow and shook her head. "Oh, they'll break." she said, putting it in her quiver. "I would show you, but I need them." she glanced behind her and a loud caw made her scan the area. "It's far enough." she said, looking back to the doors. "Do you think the other's will join?"