The Banishment (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroying mutants is Vi's way of managing her anger lol. No anger management therapy in the wild, except killing something xD.

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
I'll throw up a post when I find a computer. Not home right now.

Reactions: HEX
c153079a174ea88fed35c4369dbf00a7.jpg
Name: Kaiden Vansetti
Sexuality: Bi-Curious
Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins: Affirmative
How long have you been a Scavenger: 9 years
Weapon of choice (Please have picture as well as name of weapon):
guncentric016.JPG

(M110 Rifle with Suppressor)
16175-DEFAULT-l.jpg

("Beast" 45. S&M Revolver with 6x Explosive Rounds. Family Heirloom and only used as a very last resort)
Markings (This includes tattoos, piercings, scars.):
sHmQA.jpg

(Sorry for poor image quality, only one i could find "Back")

Tattoo-post-header.jpg

(Back, Placed over Burn Scar)
Personality: Kaiden is caring, Trusting, Loyal and funny at times. He is protective and determined and overall respectful. However he can also become manipulative and unpredictable when provoked
History: Born into a normal family he spent his younger years striving to be the best. Upon hearing how he could help his fellows he joined the Scavengers. He has become known for his reconnaissance ability and quick reaction time.
Family: Kaidens sister was murdered in a gang attack on his street after some Bikers raided the wrong house. His Mother was placed in a wheelchair permanently all of this caused arguments and soon divorce and the died some years later from depression (Suicide) his father is still well under heavy medication.
Secrets: Is Afraid of the dark
Relationships: None at the moment
Thoughts about being banished: "Ignorance and foolishness must be punished" (Feels he deserves to be banished)
Health Ailments: Shoulder was shattered during a mutant encounter 4 years ago, limits his ability to lift or climb very well
Talents(that could help you survive): Keen eyesight for accuracy and surveying, also very quick reaction time.
Any other Information: Likes Pie due to a TV series he used to watch
Accepted, feel free to start posting.

Reactions: Lucian
And seeing how much I missed out on, I don't know where to start =/

Hmm, lets see. You can start either with just getting back from looking for first aid, or you were out hunting, just make something up.

GOSH you guys move so fast :( I go to sleep with the battle raging and I wake up and you all are already having tea by the fire Dx

uhg Im trying to keep up lol

Would anyone like an interaction? I was thinking about making a character whose blind but only if someone else needs an interaction

Last edited:
You can't be a scavenger while blind?

Which makes it challenging to play

If one of the five senses go bad, one of the other four amplifies in order to make up for it.

xD, The Blind can hear superhuman like. Her char can hear and smell the mutants way before we see them.

You know what is crazy, he looks like my brother in law, whose name is Jay.
And Accepted.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I will have Jay's intro and another post for Vi tomorrow getting off now. Goodnight^^.

Night, Shattered.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rieezy
Status
Not open for further replies.