The Banishment (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I know how Vi should do her hair and makeup...go for that natural look.

Bah xD is anything "Natural" about Vi, he tattoos the way she dresses...heels in the woods? Her former hair and make up style, and everything else about her xD. Lol maybe when the next day come or whatever she changes to natural, not the high teased hair and just plain fresh look xD.

Wait, did she really bring a makeup kit into the woods?

Wait, did she really bring a makeup kit into the woods?
I mean...It's Vi for gosh sakes xD. Rofl, she doesn't know or care what she should bring to the woods or not xD. Which makes everyone love her and despise her even more xD.

@Rieezy just had to love rate that post, Kenzie just amazing xD.

You can just make a intro post, if you want you can say you just came back from scouting out the area.

And here is the low down on what has happen.
Nicholas and Jocelyn got back from cutting wood for the fire, because the night has grown cold. Kenzie summoned Nicholas into the tree, proving that his hunch about them being tracked by the mutants to be true, and then he tells her it is a black widow and a dome-head. Though it is strange that they are working together. Nikolai brings food back, and Jocelyn and him are around the fire. Vi and Josh went to the riverbed, and had a little argument resulting in both of them ending up soaked. Now Josh is by a tree next to the fire, Vi is directly by the fire with Kenzie, Nick is up in the tree, Derek and Claire are talking. And I think that is it.
@Kirisuna

Just so you two know expect Jocelyn to be mad, with what ever happens, because Josh is like her little brother. XD and the drama unfolds!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Let's Kick Some Mutant Ass!

Someone wanna summarize what the fuck just happened while I was away?

Reactions: HEX
yeah...
Basically, the important parts are, Nicholas went farther towards the mutants, up into a large tree, to get a better few of them and identify them for sure. While he was there he noticed there was two Black-widows, a Dome-head and and larger than usual Tank, who was have a stare down with him. Nicholas realized they were waiting for the troop to come after them, almost like the mutant's had a trap for them. Nick goes back tells Jocelyn this, and then read my last post and you'll be caught up.

I don't know whether I should join this or not, it's something new to me and it seems like everyone has everything planned..

You are always welcomed to join, it is mostly the beginning.

Okay so...When I was typing out Josh's running scene, I was slightly tempted to do a shout out to the maze runner because I seriously love that movie!
And Teen Wolf.

I love that movie too!

And I actually never seen Teen Wolf xD I've been using Dylan way before actually seeing him acting..

You can say I first saw him in Maze Runner and didn't even know I did! XD

Reactions: HEX
Since I was notified late, any idea on where I can jump in?
pretty much anywhere. You can just act like you were there the entire time, just didn't find the need to speak with anyone at that moment, if you want.

Honor: If You Need The Definition, You Don't Have It
tumblr_inline_ndbt4enaRd1riomcm.gif

N a m e
"Hmm..."
Oscar E. Tylan

A g e
"....."

S e x u a l i t y
"I-I am erm..i'm straight!"
Oscar claims that he's straight, but he knows he's far from it.

G r o u p M e m b e r ?
"Well um..."
Oscar wanted to go, but his parents prevented him of doing so. It
didn't seem to stop him since he sneaked out and went anyway.

S c a v e n g e r S i n c e
"I think I was about..."
He's been one ever since he was about ten years old, maybe younger.

W e a p o n O f C h o i c e
"Very useful and effective."
This is only one weapon, all in one.
[spoili]
fool_s_gold__rwby_style_gun__by_blaze_drag-d7r9uj1.png

[/spoili]

tumblr_muim2xWo9l1qixosbo3_500.gif

M a r k i n g s
1 2 3

P e r s o n a l i t y
"We either die here, break free, or die trying. What's it going to be?"
Oscar starts off as quiet and out of the way, he tends to study people first before he
actually starts to talk to them. He doesn't mind being the first of the group to do something,
he knows that one day he'll die so he shouldn't be afraid to take the first step...even though

it might cost him his life. He'll take a bullet for someone in the act of honor and bravery, even
if they don't deserve to live. He doesn't use his physical strength to fight first, he'd rather use
his words and get into the mind mentally before striking if necessary. Finally, when those feel
good moments come Oscar can be goofy and funny. Even though he knows the situations he's in,
he tries to make the best of it whenever those goof off moments arrive.

H i s t o r y
"Well it all started when..."
Oscar wasn't the perfect child to his parents because he would often prove them wrong in
situations when they knew in their own mines were right. For example, his mother use to
always say that staying at home and doing what is needed there was being brave. Being the
person he is, he knew that this wasn't right and his mother knew that he wasn't just going to
listen to her, he wanted to know for himself. It stuck with him for his whole like, the determination
and him wanted to know 100 percent facts about everything but it didn't seem to bother him so
his parents brushed it off. At school, he would often get into fights for people who he knew
didn't deserve to be put down like they were going to do. Yes, he did lose a lot of fights and
went to the hospital often yet it still didn't change him. Some say he's insane for doing this just
for the safety of people, but he thinks differently.

F a m i l y
"Good people, I love them.."
Emelia Tylan | Mother (57)
Joshua Tylan | Father (58)
Emma Tylan | Sister (14)

S e c r e t s
"I guess I can say..."
Ever since his third girlfriend, he never seemed to like
females the same way anymore but he won't admit it.

He's been sneaking around the outside of the wall way
before they were banished

He has a crush on a boy named- "Shh!"

R e l a t i o n s h i p s
"Well my friends are..."
(Pending/ OPEN! Give him some friends guys~)

B a n i s h e d T h o u g h t s
"Uh well...For one thing I don't have any contact
with my family anymore...they don't even know whether
I died or still out there. I know they're in pain...Mom, dad,
sister... I'm still here."

H e a l t h A i l m e n t s
"Is epic one?"
N/A

T a l e n t s
"I'm really great at..."
Quick spotting and hearing
Strong knowledge in medical situations
Strong knowledge in hiding / camouflage
Quick on feet / fast runner

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n
"Oh yeah I think I forgot..."

As I said before, he'd take a bullet for someone even
if they don't deserve to live

Oscar is scared to go out with someone who is the same sex as him
in fear of being put down because of it.

He's not always good at hiding his sexuality, but he tries anyway.

MUTANT

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Status
Not open for further replies.