2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.

55b63a_78e572e28e7a4daf968bb5cc5ca55ce6.gif_850

The Road Before Banishment.
The human race, a fine example of failure. After years of pollution expanding in size, the human race started to feel the back lash and became severely ill. Scientist scrambled to find a cure, and when they were told the cure was needed now, they gave it up without any proper trial runs. Weeks after the cure was given to citizens of every country, everyone seemed fine, but a few seemed to get worse. Those few seemed to expand and change rapidly into mutants, thirsty for blood. Many died, in the years to follow and the known survivors were placed into a city like colony, and a large wall was built around it.

Years of training a team of Scavengers to retrieve supplies from the outside, the city began to run out of supplies. Sending out a group of Scavengers, they had no idea what was going to happen next. In armored trucks, the Scavengers made their way through the newly grown forest that surrounds the city. Along the way, they were attacked by a very large mutant, and find their weapons are almost useless in killing him, which allowed him to take out half the team before being killed himself. Making their way to a small drug store, for bandages to aid those injured, they again were attacked, but this time it was a group of Dome heads. Luckily none were killed, mostly thanks to a surviving woman named Adia, who aided them in killing the mutants. Having Adia join the team, she told them of how the mutants were mutating themselves to become strong enough to survive an attack from the best weapons money could buy.

Making their way through the jungle, they get to the Ruins, where a lot of the supplies was kept pre-mutant era. All survivors start to get this feeling about the place, like something bad was going to happen. Jocelyn, Joshua, Mika, a small hand full of scavengers, and the survivor Adia, hesitated on going into the ruins, but after a minute Mika decided to go in and retrieve the supplies himself. A hour passed before they others realized he had not come back. Going in, they found Mika sitting against the wall in fetal position, he had gone insane. Trying to calm him down, Jocelyn is approached my a old man, she and the rest of the scavengers are warned to leave for bad things will happen to them if they don't. Jocelyn looked at the man and asked him what he had done to their friend, but got the response of him pointing down the hallway and stepping back into the shadows. Looking down the hallway, the group saw a Tank, turning to run another sprung from the entrance and sprinted straight for them. The group ran, dashing down a side hallway that opened up to a courtyard. After running and dodging mutants, the group managed to make it back to the truck, and escaped, (There is more that happened at the ruins, but the story telling of it is a surprise for the IC).

Little did the group know that they were being stalked by the pair of Tanks from the Ruins. A day after getting back to the city, the city was attacked by the mutants who managed to enter the gates somehow. The council of elders sought out who lead them back (the group) and banished them out into the wilderness to fend for themselves, and all Scavengers were to go with, in hopes of training a better batch of Scavengers.

The Banishment
After being banished, the Scavengers are left to walking the forest with no direction. They have no home: nothing! They are in search of a place to start over and live safely. Though things become difficult with Mutants stalking them at every turn, and having to fight for their lives.

Kinds of Mutants
View attachment 62890 View attachment 62891 View attachment 62892 View attachment 62893 View attachment 62894 View attachment 62895
View attachment 64983 View attachment 64984 View attachment 64985 View attachment 64987

(From left to right: Top row)
"This is what we call the hunchback"
"We started calling it Frankenstein, only because it eats the corpses of other Mutants and some how heals from it."
"This is what we call the Colossus."
"This is what we call the Dome head."
"This is a spider like thing, we call it the black widow"
"This is the tank." Yes I took it from left for dead, mostly cause this thing pisses me off.
(From left to right: Bottom row)
"This dog like figure, is what we Scavenger's call a Hell hound"
"We kinda just call it a Skin Walker."
"We call this a Screamer, lets just say you can die from how high it screams."
"This is a Snapper, just don't get caught in it's claw like things, cause it will snap you in half."
More mutants:
Page 10 - Scorpio (New mutant created by Colossus!)

I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments
in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
2. Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
3. Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
4.Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
5. Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
6. Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
7. There is no character limit, you may have as many as you think you can handle'
8. Please make all your character sheets on the same one, will help stop others from searching through countless pages for your sheet.
9. Have fun~

~IC Rules~
1. No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
2. This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it.
3. As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
4. Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, five every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
5. GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
and there, but when I have to spend 5 minutes reading a three sentence paragraph, I don't enjoy it as much. Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
6. Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put Mutant at the bottom of your CS in all caps.
7. Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
8. YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
9. Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
10. Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.

Character Sheet
(Please use realistic pictures)
Name:
Age (above 16):
Sexuality:
Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins:
How long have you been a Scavenger:
Weapon of choice (Please have picture as well as name of weapon):
Markings (This includes tattoos, piercings, scars.):
Personality:
History:
Family:
Secrets:
Relationships:
Thoughts about being banished:
Health Ailments:
Talents(that could help you survive):
Any other Information:

Character Skeleton (Name and what page they are on):
Joshua Davids - Page 1
Jocelyn McBeth - Page 1
Nicolas Valtin - Page 1
Vivian Westwood - Page 1
Jessica Shin - Page 1
Mackenzie Toulon - Page 1
Claire McFar - Page 1
Derek Huntington - Page 1

Adia Lynn - Page 1
Tobais Lynn - Page 14
Amber Jackson- Page 12
Vann Carson - Page 8
Maverick Colt - Page 8
Gail Nolan - Page 8
Oscar Tylan- Page 5
Jedidiah Smith- page 2
Bradley Middleton- page 2
Trenton Singer - page 2

Aaron Bulletin - Page 22

If your character has been approved, IC is here!

Last edited by a moderator:
6a00d8341c2ca253ef01b8d098a6c0970c-800wi.jpg
Name: Joshua Davids
Age (above 16): 19
Sexuality: Pansexual
Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins: "I was, but I don't like to talk about what I saw there."
How long have you been a Scavenger: "As long as I can remember, I think I was put in this division when I was six, maybe?"

211344_01_sks_custom_assault_rifle_640.jpg
SKS Semi-Automatic Assault Rifle
Markings (This includes tattoos, piercings, scars.): Tongue is pierced, and his left eyebrow.
Personality: Joshua is very unique, he is intelligent to the max, and a great navigator. Having a calm, nice and safe feeling really helps others feel apart and protected with him and the group. He can be controlling at times, but mostly because he knows what could happen means someones death.
History: "Let me know you first, before I spill my guts out to you."
Family: "They are dead, died when i was little. Only person I look at as family is Jocelyn and Derek."
Secrets: Had a major crush on Jocelyn, before realizing she was like his sister.

Is scared to be intimate with anyone.
What happened at the Ruin's totally messed his mind up, he started hearing voices, voices of the mutants.

Relationships:
Jocelyn- "She is like my sister"
Nicolas- "His chill, I like him."
Derek- "Talk about a sad story, we are the only actual family we both got."
Thoughts about being banished: "Where ever I go there is danger, out here there is just more of it. So I could care less."
Health Ailments: Nothing.
Extremely skilled shot.
Navigates well.
Can hunt good.
He can run faster than most people.
Any other Information:
Joshua isn't all that good with words, he can act like he doesn't care, but in reality he cares more than most people.

309860_285970184776849_1208920285_n.jpg

Name: Jocelyn McBeth
Age (above 16): 21
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins: "Yes, now Tais-toi" (Shut up)
How long have you been a Scavenger: "Lets see, awhile"
th.jpg
(Double) Semi-automatic pistol, with bullets that explode on impact.

Markings (This includes tattoos, piercings, scars.): Has belly button pierced, and..
Beautiful-Flowers-Tattoo-on-Shoulder-for-Women.jpg

Personality: Jocelyn is tough on people, not because she wants to be a bitch, but because she watched her family be ripped to shreds by a hunchback. She believes that everyone has a purpose and it is not to be killed or let someone be killed without you trying to prevent it. She absolutely can't stand for people not pulling their weight, and isn't really friends with most people. She is a caring soul there and will mourn you after you have passed, even if she didn't like you. At times, she feels open and will share things with people, they never knew about her.
History: "So let us not talk about this, maybe when I give a damn!"
Family: Deceased very deceased!
Secrets:
She was engaged with Mika before he went crazy and got himself killed.
She had a kid, who to was killed.
She really loves people.
Relationships: OPEN
"I don't really have a love interest, I guess you can say. Just don't have time, but if I had to choose it would be Trenton, because he is cute, and brings a smile to my face.
Joshua is her little brother now, don't mess with him.
Nicolas- Friend
Derek- "His pretty nice, too bad about what happened with...yeah."
Thoughts about being banished: "It is what happened, get over it or you are going to be killed out here."
Health Ailments: Nothing.
Leader of the group.
Knows how to make bullets and exploding bullets, out of basic materials.
Good at making traps.
Good shot.
Has good survival techniques.
Any other Information:
"Just don't mess with me, okay? Or I will do the Mutants a favor a kill you myself!"

Steven-Photoshoot-steven-r-mcqueen-30219198-427-640.jpg
Name: Nicolas Valtin (Val-tin)
Age (above 16): 23
Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins: No, but I know those who were
How long have you been a Scavenger: Practically all my life, but I formally started six years ago
9507dd7f79a54fb60ff5bd986ffd126c.jpg

The Bow, "I never miss"
Also has a regular pistol for when he runs out of arrows, if he ever does.
Small%203d%20Tattoos_19.jpg

Personality: Nicolas, or Nick, is a well rounded guy. He likes to see both sides of things. He is a very unique individual, because all he knows, comes from his observations which means almost everything. Nick was born with a small "gift," nothing like magical or anything, but he can really read a person. He isn't the brightest when it comes to math or science or English, but he is one of the smartest in surviving. Fun, loving, compassionate, Nick makes a great friend.
History:
Family:
Secrets:
He hates most people, because of the lack of truth the tell.
He is constantly depressed.
His smile may be pretty, but it is fake!
He smokes a lot of cannabis, it helps him to calm down and focus better.
Relationships:
"Jocelyn is pretty nice...and blunt."
"Joshua is like a friend I guess."
"Derek, knew him since we were kids, pretty nice guy, shame about his family."
"Yeah, it wasn't my fault, but whatever I'm here now so lets move on with our lives...at least whats left of them."
Health Ailments:
Depression.
He hears really well.
He can read the signs (He can tell when something is going to happen based of instinct).
He knows with someone isn't telling the truth.
Any other Information:
He is 6,3
(I made the password so yeah)

b0e3ef0cd29e463e8e4330901d987d3f.jpg

Name: Adia Lynn
Age (above 16): 24
Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins: "I joined up with the group of scavengers before they headed to the ruins."
How long have you been a Scavenger: "A day or so, I am formally a survivor, someone who has roamed the forest killing and dodging mutants each and everyday of their life."
500px-DEOrthos.png

May look weak, but it can seriously support a lot of weight and deal a large amount of damage. The Glaive can come apart in the middle to form two individual glaives.
Piercings
th

Tattoos
th

th

th

Personality: Adia, there is a lot to be said about her. She is calm under pressure, sweet and delicate, she is literally so nice you can't tell if she is insulting you or not. She is wise beyond her years, and probably knows the most about the mutants in their natural habit, seeing she has lived with them since she was born. She is very spiritual and doesn't really know much about the 'city' life, only that it is safer in there than out here. Adia loves to smile and be filled with joy and happiness, though when it comes down to it that rarely happens. Breaking down Adia even farther, she is a strong being who knows her path in life, and can be very aggressive in reaching her goals, which means if her goal is to kill and gigantic mutant, she will get it done one way or another.
History: Adia was born to the forest, lived and breathe in the very space mutants inhabit. There was never a time that Adia could remember being safe. Her mother died at birth, and her Father abandoned her to live in the city. Being taken in by a crazy psychopathic old guy named Beady, Adia developed a different way to approaching problems and finding the solution. When she was thirteen, Beady, a guy named Kyle and her, ran into a Frankenstein, which Adia examined the situation and saw it was best fit to run straight at him...long story short she is alive and the mutant is not. When Beady died, Adia was nineteen and was well capable of taking care of herself in the forest.
Family:
"I don't really remember them, I know my father is some where within the city and my mother is died. Beady was the only one I knew that was like family to me, and he is died as well."
Secrets:
She wants to find her father.
She is extremely scared of dying unhappy.
Relationships:
Jocelyn- she took me into her group after I saved them, she is what I consider to be a friend.
Nick- he is sweet and kind, he also makes a good friend.
Josh- He has much to learn, but he shows promise, also a friend.
(Open)
"They can't banish a girl who lives out here, I was simply visiting and then shown the door."
Health Ailments:
I am deaf in my left ear, though my right ear has made up for that tremendously.
Building huts, fires, traps.
Survivors knowledge.
Knows the ins and outs of the forest.
Knows where almost every mutants weak spots are.
She knows how to make earth remedies, kind of like a medicine.

Any other Information:

Adia stands at 5,8", she is athletically built with delicate features and curves that surpass the level of 'beauty' a model has.

Last edited:

KGxqNEK.jpg

Name:
Vivian "Vi" Taylor Westwood
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Yes Vi was, she has blocked it from her memory. She doesn't remember anything of the ruins, or so she says.
She was born to scavenger parents, they taught her how to be a scavenger from birth. Then when she was old enough she became a real scavenger.
Weapon of choice:

Her custom mechanical katana. The two pumps, near the handle gives her strikes an extra "kick" to them.
3498ddeb60dd72988be757a4ee93b551.jpg

Markings:

Vi has a lot of tattoos all over her body. Each tattoo means different things, you have to gain her trust for her to tell you what they all mean. A tongue piercing, two nipple piercings and her belly button piercing.
Personality:
Tough | Strong | Untrusting At First | Loyal To Those Who Earn It | Badass | Impulsive At Times | Hard Headed | Seductive
Vi can be your best friend or your worst nightmare. Vi doesn't take rules from others willingly, she likes to challenge people who think they can control her. If you do gain Vi's loyalty, she'll be your ally till the bitter end. Vi can have a good time, but she would rather be slicing mutants heads off, then getting drunk and partying. When it comes to getting things, Vi loves to seduce men, it's so easy for her to get her way with men. Women, they are a little harder to seduce into doing what she wants them to do.

History:
Will RP It (Way better at expressing it in my characters' state of mind.)
Family:
Mother and Father died honorable deaths, protecting Vi from some mutants in her old home. Only child, no siblings.
Secrets:
Vi shut the memories of the ruins off, she blocked them by doing meditation techniques. If they were to flow back, Vi would be crippled in sadness and fear because of it.
Vi had an uncle, but she killed him. He tried to rape her, so she cut his head off.

Vi use to be a drug addict, she sometimes has relapses.
Relationships:

(Open-Whoever wants a relationship.)
Kenzie is like...no she IS Vi's younger sister,not by blood...but who gives a fuck.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jay and Vi use to date, but it didn't work out. They don't talk to each other a lot anymore. Awkward! [/BCOLOR]

"As long as I stay alive, I could give a shit about what's out there. I'll kill anything that tries to mess with me."
Health Ailments:
Years of Drug abuse has messed with her mind. She has paranoia and bipolar disorder also.
Talents:
Hand To Hand Combat | Sword Fighting | Is Great At Sneaking In The Shadows(Basically would make an amazing assassin, if the time came.) | Vi Is An Amazing Cook(You need someone to cook the animals you find, so you won't die of disease or something worst.)
Any other Information:

Vi likes to be in charge, you have to really get her respect for her to let you lead.

[BCOLOR=transparent]♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]___________________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jayden "Jay" Travis Cartwright©[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
012eumb.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jayden "Jay" Travis Cartwright[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]20[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bisexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]No-But has heard somethings about the ruins.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]How long have you been a Scavenger:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Since he was 16.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon of choice:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]His custom AR-15 Sniper Rifle.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
85805d1250824236-ar-15-sale-dsc_0023.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Markings:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tattoos all over his body. A 6 inch three claw scar on his back. He also has nipple piercings and an eyebrow piercing, his right eyebrow.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Trusting | Loyal | Strong | Smart | Quick | Reliable | Resourceful | Cunning[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jay is the go to guy for camouflage and spying, he is great at getting info from people and they don't realize that they told him it, when they do it's too late. Jay likes to be there for others, he will help you when your down. Even though this world is fucked up now, you still need friends to keep you sane. That friend to keep you sane is Jay.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]RP It.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Family:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]His mother, father and older brother died in a horrible fire. Will RP what started the fire.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Secret:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jay is severely arachnophobic. Which is bad since there are fucking Black Widows like everywhere. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationships:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent](Open-Whoever wants a relationship.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jay and Vi use to date, but it didn't work out. They don't talk to each other a lot anymore. Awkward! [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Thoughts about being banished:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"What's done is done. Now all I have to do is survive this horrible destiny."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Health Ailments:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nothing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Talents:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Camouflaging|Hand To Hand Combat|Guns|Super Quick Reflexes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Any other Information:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]N/A[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]___________________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
So yeah, kinda used Steven R. McQueen, I have no shame!

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
So yeah, kinda used Steven R. McQueen, I have no shame!
I can't say anything about it lol, I have Nina Dobrev and Kat Graham. I used Kat Graham in like 3 RPs so far, she's just freaking beautiful. I have Steven in one RP. I just noticed the Mutant thing, I'll put it in my cs page when I make my guy, which is going to be tomorrow. Just got back to school earlier, a little busy.

Reactions: HEX

Name: Mackenzie Toulon (also known as Kenzie, Kenz, or princess)

Age (above 16): 18

Sexuality: heterosexual

Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins: I wasn't. But my father was. And from what I hear, he never made it past the first battle.

How long have you been a Scavenger: I can't remember life before it. Dad had me in training from the day I could walk.

Markings (This includes tattoos, piercings, scars.): I've always been to chicken to get a piercing or tattoo. But I do have a few scars from fights.

Personality:Kenzie can be a perfectionist, earning her the nickname princess. Being a baby in the group, she always felt like she had to prove herself. Determined to train with anyone that would take her under their wing. She would put her body through the abuse day in and out, wanting to learn everything she could to protect herself and anyone else the loves or respects. One down fall to her is her mouth. Kenzie has a habit of being brutally honest.

History: she came to this place as a baby. From what she knows, her mother died keeping her safe. Her father raised her to be able to keep herself safe.

Family: both her mother and father have passed

Secrets: she doesn't have any really. Beside sneaking in and watching trainings, or medical classes she had no business being in.

Relationships: open let's plan them out

Thoughts about being banished: I'd rather be banished then to stay in a place that could careless about taking my father from me.

Health Ailments:none

Standing a whole 5'2" and 115 lbs, Kenzie can fit into tight spaces.
She's very aware of her environment.
Kenzie's handy with a first aid kit. Having spent some of her time in the hospital when her father wouldn't let her into a training practice.

Any other Information: Even tho she tries to have a hard serious exterior, she can't help but show the kid at heart when timing lets it's happen.

MUTANT

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Accepted!

Reactions: Rieezy
jessica_jung_by_jover_design-d6rjf7k.jpg
Name: Jessica Shin

Sexuality: Straight

Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins: No, but my Dad was. But one day, when he came back injured, he died of his injuries two days later. He lost a lot of blood...I'll never forget it.

How long have you been a Scavenger: Since I was fourteen; Dad started training me when I was ten, but I became a full fledged Scavenger at sixteen

Weapon of Choice:
3339274641_35247975eb.jpg

Markings:
-Left Arm
rose-sleeve-tattoo-for-girls.jpg

-Right Arm
women-sleeve-tattoos-pics.jpg

-Back
female-dragon-tattoo.jpg

-Chest
32e4e59d056dba55b271f2103e2cd708.jpg

-Neck (Left side)
wolf-rose-neck-tattoo-432.jpg

-Neck (Right Side)
19e84abeaeac197ae5304b905dced682.jpg

-Neck (Back)
rose.jpg

Personality: Jessica is a woman of few words, but at the same time is not afraid to speak her mind. A firm believer in teamwork, she often puts the needs of the team before her own. Her Father's death has left her with a Heavy Heart. Ever vigilant, she keeps her senses sharp and is always prepared, knowing that the element of surprise can either be her best friend or worst enemy.

History: Jessica was born into this world. Her Father died in Battle, her Mother and Sister taken by Illness.

Family: Immediate Family either taken by sickness or killed in battle

Secrets: Nothing relevant.

Relationship: Not interested in a Relationship in any way, shape or form

Thoughts about being banished: It sucks, but its better then being dead.

Health Ailments: Depression

Talents:
-Markswoman
-Stealthy
-Athletic, so she has high stamina

Any other Information: Always serious, doesn't really have a sense of humor thanks to her hardened heart.

Last edited:
  • Love
Interested!
Will fill out a CS asap!

View attachment 63885
Name: Jessica Shin

Sexuality: Straight

Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins: No, but my Dad was. But one day, when he came back injured, he died of his injuries two days later. He lost a lot of blood...I'll never forget it.

How long have you been a Scavenger: Since I was fourteen; Dad started training me when I was ten, but I became a full fledged Scavenger at sixteen

Weapon of Choice:
View attachment 63880

Markings:
-Left Arm
View attachment 63881

-Right Arm
View attachment 63884

-Back
View attachment 63883

-Chest
View attachment 63889

-Neck (Left side)
View attachment 63887

-Neck (Right Side)
View attachment 63886

-Neck (Back)
View attachment 63888

Personality: Jessica is a woman of few words, but at the same time is not afraid to speak her mind. A firm believer in teamwork, she often puts the needs of the team before her own. Her Father's death has left her with a Heavy Heart. Ever vigilant, she keeps her senses sharp and is always prepared, knowing that the element of surprise can either be her best friend or worst enemy.

History: Jessica was born into this world. Her Father died in Battle, her Mother and Sister taken by Illness.

Family: Immediate Family either taken by sickness or killed in battle

Secrets: Nothing relevant.

Relationship: Not interested in a Relationship in any way, shape or form

Thoughts about being banished: It sucks, but its better then being dead.

Health Ailments: Depression

Talents:
-Markswoman
-Stealthy
-Athletic, so she has high stamina

Any other Information: Always serious, doesn't really have a sense of humor thanks to her hardened heart.
Accepted

Make sure to put the password at the bottom of your CS, so I know you read the rules, or at least skimmed!

Character Sheet
(Please use realistic pictures)
212vitd.jpg

Name:
Claire Elenora McFar
Age (above 16):
Sexuality:
Straight
No
4 years
Bullseye
1f2427f1167ff5e630d589114f8fd384.600x341x1.gif

Left Arm:
Snake-Tattoos-40.jpg

(Couldnt find a female picture of what I wanted)
Claire got this tattoo in memoriam of her sister, Coral. Symbolizes the snake wrapping around her heart.

Neck:
images

Her Sister had nicknamed her "Little Angel".

Back:
best-tattoos-ever-pictures-spine-art-back-cool.jpg

(exclude the skulls on the spine.)
Symbolizes her strength that she will have the courage that her Sister had.

All tattoo's are black and white, despite their pictures.

Personality:
Claire is very closed off from the world. She refuses to allow her feelings show in front of others, putting up a cold, brave front to come off as strong. She is, however, sweet at heart. She cares for everybody around her and often sympathizes when she should not. She looks for the good in everybody, yet throws walls up around her whenever she things somebody may get close to her. She tries to analyze each situation beforehand to make sure that nobody around her will get hurt. In a tough spot, she will more than likely sacrifice herself to save another person. Claire has always had a hard time holding a grudge, and usually forgives people on the spot, despite their crime.
History:
Better explained in RP
Family:
Mother, Father, Sister. All deceased.
Secrets:
Claire blames herself for her family's deaths.
Relationships:
None. Claire tries very hard to keep herself closed off from all relationships.
Claire blames herself for everything. She tries someway to think it is her fault that these things happen.
Health Ailments:
Her left arm was broken as a child, leaving it deformed and unable to do most tasks, for example: Firing a gun. The tendons were ripped, causing hand-eye coordination to be very limited. Simple actions with her fingers causes pain, such as pulling a trigger. She can, however, lift heavy objects. Health ailment is only in her fingers.
Acrobatics. Sword play. Hunting.
Any other Information:
None.

• Love
Newest character is up, feel free to message me about relationships or friendships with any of them.

Is there an IC Thread?

No, not yet. I will be making it some time this week! :)

Reactions: Ayla
So I will be making the IC later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.