The Banishment (old)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling free to add any of my characters to the list, any way shape or form.

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Ah, this is taking too long and it is late ._. will finish and post tomorrow but even if someone post beforehand it is fine. I will just make my characters get there to check what the hell is going and I don't want to make it sucky so it will be prolonged till tomorrow. Nighty nights for now ;3
And I have to say this RP has a lot of potential looking at all these characters you guys made :3

Reactions: HEX
I totally forgot to create Adia, so I just did. Page 1 with the rest of my characters.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
So I decided that the group needed a dog...hope you guys don't mind!

• Love
Oh I don't care...lol Vi can take care of it^^. I just put that, because I didn't know who was going to write something next xD. No screamer just a dog...way better.

Reactions: HEX
That entire scenario played out rather comically in my head.

alrighty. Did your group took down the screamer? So I know how to finish my post.

Ooooh never mind. It was a dog haha. Ok :3 and post incoming just to edit a bit

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Hey, guys, so sorry for being away for so long. I know I should have replied, but I had some stuff IRL to take care of. Can someone give me a rundown of what I missed so I can properly insert my character back in instead of rushing in blind?

Hey, guys, so sorry for being away for so long. I know I should have replied, but I had some stuff IRL to take care of. Can someone give me a rundown of what I missed so I can properly insert my character back in instead of rushing in blind?
Jay thought he had seen a Screamer, but it turned out to be a dog named Justice, Adia was introduced to the story (See the newest character sheet off mine on page 1). Then Maverick, Gail, and Vann showed up to the camp (Seeing newest character sheet from Ritual Lobotomy). Josh and Oscar are still on a supply search. Kenzie is with Nicholas and Adia.

Last edited:
That plot is legit o.o I love it. Creepy and awesome at the same time :3 This will be great. Bdw @Autumn_Burns_Red , any suggestions how Gail and Jocelyn could know eachother? Maybe we can make that they were on the same team one, then split? We can work something out on that if you want :) As for Vann, maybe she heard of him cause he was quite the Scavenger plus he survived a vicious attack.

And will post soon again yes.

That plot is legit o.o I love it. Creepy and awesome at the same time :3 This will be great. Bdw @Autumn_Burns_Red , any suggestions how Gail and Jocelyn could know eachother? Maybe we can make that they were on the same team one, then split? We can work something out on that if you want :) As for Vann, maybe she heard of him cause he was quite the Scavenger plus he survived a vicious attack.

And will post soon again yes.

That is what I figured for Vann, and than for Gail and Jocelyn, I was figuring at one point their teams had to cross paths and work together on something.

That is what I figured for Vann, and than for Gail and Jocelyn, I was figuring at one point their teams had to cross paths and work together on something.

Oh, I like that idea. Alright, we will do it like that ;3

Lol everyone's treating Vi like a wild pitbull or something xD...I love it.

Lol everyone's treating Vi like a wild pitbull or something xD...I love it.

Well Maverick might like her, though I am pretty sure he would tease her a lot and risk getting his face punched in :P

And was busy yesterday so I will reply during today for sure :3. I love the development of the situation.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Well Maverick might like her, though I am pretty sure he would tease her a lot and risk getting his face punched in :P

And was busy yesterday so I will reply during today for sure :3. I love the development of the situation.
That would be a chaotic friendship...or something more, if he can get into her hard violent shell.

Aye, anything can happen ;3 Maverick is kinda complicated but a good guy all in all. And writing post

I will be posting for Vi and Jay in a bit before I head out.

Status
Not open for further replies.