The Banishment (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Since they're both sleeping, I'll just wait till morning or until Joshua wakes up xP

Morning is going to be soon, So I think I am going to do a time skip a few hours.

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Since I'm behind, I think I'll post my intro in IC morning?
They're still at their camp, right?

Yes, and it's morning.

Can someone give me a rundown of what happened so far? I wasn't on over the weekend and I don't know where to post next because people kinda reply too fast =/

Can someone give me a rundown of what happened so far? I wasn't on over the weekend and I don't know where to post next because people kinda reply too fast =/
Intros, Fight against mutants (We won), Nikolai is hunting, Everyone is waking up and talking withe each other.

I feel like if the first thing you notice ISNT the big Russian guy with a huge facial scar and black glass eye you may have something wrong with you.

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Alrighty, I am interested in joining this. So if you are still accepting I would like to make two characters? And if so, how will I throw them into the story not to mess with the current plot? I can make them act like some kind of bandits that will join the crew or something...

Alrighty, I am interested in joining this. So if you are still accepting I would like to make two characters? And if so, how will I throw them into the story not to mess with the current plot? I can make them act like some kind of bandits that will join the crew or something...
Feel free to join, and yeah your idea of them meet the group and then joining would work fine. The group will be moving to a new location soon, so they can meet as the search for a safer location.

AND, so sorry guys I haven't responded, I have been so busy with school stuff and looking for a job, again sorry but I am about to go post! :)

Reactions: Rieezy
Alrighty. And make that three characters because I had an additional character idea. But no worries, I can handle more than one character well. I will be doing my CSs as soon as I am back home so I can focus on them and will post as soon as accepted ;3

I'll have a post up later tonight. Yesterday was the worst birthday ever....just rain, couldn't go anywhere :(. I will have Vi and Jay posts up tonight xD.

[fieldbox="Vann Carson, olive, solid"]
tumblr_mdbdpyO3FU1rshicuo1_1280.jpg
Name:
Vann Carson
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Was your Scavenger a part of the group that went to the ruins:
Vann was a police officer at the time, guarding the cells in the colony's jail

How long have you been a Scavenger:
Vann became a Scavenger as a 17-year-old and was one until he got assigned to a police duty at the age of 25 (bits in the history section)

Weapon of choice:
Gerber_Machete.jpg
Machete/Saw Combo
20141104230326_79196.jpg
D80 Large Saw military knife

Markings:
He has a deep scar on the left side of his neck that almost got him killed and a deep claw marks from a Hell Hound over his chests

Personality:
Vann is mature and intelligent, but also impulsive and unable to stand injustice even for a bit. He is always there to calm the situation as much as possible, but once he is provoked, his aggressive Scavenger nature makes him almost impossible to stop from attacking the person that provoked him. Vann is sometimes more prone to listening to his emotions than his call, which cause him a great deal of trouble earlier in life. He is over-protective when it comes to the weaklings and he leaves no man behind, not even the dead ones. As a proud person, he is more than willing to debate his honor out of the gutter whenever needed and even though he respects other people, he never pulls back or obeys blindly.

History:
Before becoming a police officer, who's duty was to catch and fill in the cells, Vann was a promising Scavenger, from an average family, leading a group of Scavenger with a high success rate and a great skills before he got pulled out at the age of 25, after one of the missions failed and most of the group he was in got killed by a pack of Hell Hounds. He was rescued by the rest of his teammates with a severe injuries that were life threatening. Considering him a "dead man", they removed him from the position of the Scavenger, and after he miraculously recovered, only thing they could give him as a job that partially satisfied him is a job of a police officer, on which he could spend at least a bit of his energy. After the pair of Tanks breached into the city due to the mistake, panic broke in jail and many officers reported for defending the city, with only few officers guarding then big and filled jail. That caused a break out of prisoners of various backgrounds of which there were those that didn't have anything against the slaughter if his colleagues. With the help of two prisoners, he managed to get out there alive and embraced the opportunity to become a Scavenger again and as a Scavenger, he counted as the banished one.

Family:
Only a sister he left behind and haven't heard of her ever since

Secrets:
The scar on his neck was made by one of his own teammates in the attempt of assassination for the sake of stealing the goods (desperate people eh)
The failure of his mission was cause by him
He killed several prisoners while getting out of the jail
He is such a sweetheart once you get to know him (yes, he will even do the kitchen work)
He is having a hard time not to care or just letting it go

Relationships:
Maverick Colt - Not the friendliest partnership but they seem to be working fine together, when they are not busy arguing

Gail Nolan - Close to the "friend" he has. He from time to time can't stand her "smarty" attitude, but she is the one with the most common sense to keep their trio going even when they would rather kill each other... one big happy family

Thoughts about being banished:
"I got my real self back. You can't really complain about that, can you?"

Health Ailments:
Vann is only prone to aggression and insomnia, and as for physical health condition, he is healthy and unbelievably strong, only suffering minor pain from his chest scar from time to time

Talents:
"Fist-to-fist" fights and street fighting skills
Knows how to handle fire arms well, but he prefers the blade that is silent and more efficient
Good tactician and logical thinker on a battlefield
Scouting skills such as light the fire, build a hideout, orientation etc.

Any other Information:
He is around 6.2 feet tall and somewhat of a hulk-like build
He likes to drink and hunt
He doesn't come off as an "easy to talk to" person, but he is a good listener for those that decide to try it out
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Maverick Colt, teal, solid"]
018c893d2ad862d048979d31bda8c8c3.jpg
Name:
Maverick Colt
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Was your Scavenger a part of the group that went to the ruins:
He was the part of the other Scavenger group, more prone to keeping some things for themselves than giving it to the city, but they were out of the city at the same time as the group that went for the ruin, collecting the goods and saving some for themselves

Maverick became a Scavenger at the age of 18 when his family was left with nothing and on the verge of starvation and he is a Scavenger ever since

Weapon of choice:
3475989107_e1cf32654f_b.jpg

Two FN Five-seven Tactical armor piercing pistols

Markings:
Red-Dragon.jpg

Personality:
Maverick is keen and sly as a fox, he looks to get the best out of the situation and seemingly cares for his own ass more than for anyone else. However, even though he is cold and calculated, he is a valuable team member for the team and while having close to none problem in attacking and killing anyone on the opposing side, he is willing to sacrifice to a certain lever for his team as long as he thinks it is reasonable. He can be pushy and stubborn, swears a lot and is impulsive with a short fuse and a hot-head. He is loyal to those that he finds worth of it and he is fully aware of the things happening around him at all times. He is hard to befrend or even understand, but he is more of an insecure bully than evil, but he as well has his own weakspots (will discover weakspots through the RP)

History:
Maverick became a Scavenger to provide his family with a decent amount of goods. Always believing that things they were getting weren't enough, he started to steal from the supplies they managed to gather, on and on, till the verge of being way too greedy. His violent argument with one of Scavenger's that tried to stop him from stealing medicines, put him into the jail from where he managed to escape once the rebellious prisoners used the emergency situation causing a havoc in the prison.

Family:
Mother, father and a little brother, were killed by one of the Tanks that broke into the city

Secrets:
Yes, he knows how to cry
Although he likes to come off as the hater of the entire world, he never blamed Scavengers for the death of his family
He is highly intelligent and quite a dork when it comes to math and such
He has a inferiority complex and has a hard time accepting any kind of authority

Relationships:
Vann Carson - The person he would love to hate, but the thing he has to admit is that Carson went easy on him during his jail time and from time to time he has some pretty good ideas. However, he is usually repulsive and passively aggressive about Vann's leadership attitude

Gail Nolan - Partner in crime, only person he can fully trust and the girl that he highly respects and is willing to protect. She stood up for him in the fight that got them both busted and she was aiding him in stealing additional supplies

"Not like anyone cared before either. Same ol', same ol'"

Health Ailments:
Inferiority complex and a heart Angina that sometimes causes him a problem when he is upset but in general it is not much of a problem

Talents:
He is quite of a bomb expert as he can make bombs out of many substances since his chemistry and physics knowledge is above average
He is good in planning and calculating his shots and finding the weak spots on people, creatures and objects

Any other Information:
He is around 6.1 feet tall, mildly muscular but has dexterity, is endurable and agile
He is a smoker​
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Gail Nolan, purple, solid"]
787324.jpg
Name:
Gail Nolan
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins:
She was the part of the other Scavenger group, more prone to keeping some things for themselves than giving it to the city, but they were out of the city at the same time as the group that went for the ruin, collecting the goods and saving some for themselves

Gail is a Scavenger from when she was 17 years old

Weapon of choice:
StealthFX4_AD_950x650.jpg

FX4 Stealth Crossbow

Markings:
b121dcb89fe6e463f960702fd7fadb7a.jpg
multiple_ear_piercings-cool-goth.jpg

(Only instead of the earring with the cross, she has a hanging black feather)

Personality:
Loud, sarcastic, passionate, clever, energetic, dynamic, extrovert and talkative, stubborn, brave and a daredevil. You name the challenge, she does it. She is as loyal as long as she isn't smothered for she is quite free-spirited with a high self-esteem and not giving any upper hand to anyone that she knows she can beat which makes her seem a bit cocky sometimes. However, when it comes to calming down the passions and aggression in the group, she is quite talented in diplomacy and has a charisma to make it happen before anyone gets hurt or killed

History:
Being a tomboy, Gail was always known for her antics and things she did. As a Scavenger, she was in charge mostly of nursing the wounds that were possible to nurse even though she was quite skilled in getting to places where nobody else could, due to her slim figure and the lack of height. Even though she was standing well in the group, her aid to Maverick with stealing the supplies and helping him get away with it made her a little less favorite really soon. She was often bothered by male team members as she was the only female, but she never took it to heart as much as Maverick did as he had the urge to repay for what she did for him. Standing up for Maverick, left her with a merciless fist mark and a jail time. During the time in jail, thanks to the Maverick's dorky knowledge and her physical preferences, they managed to come out with the plan to escape. However, there always seemed to be way too many officers for them to handle. Trouble that occured in the prison was their big chance but just before they decided to leave, Gail noticed Vann getting cornered by a bunch of prisoners. Finally convincing Maverick to help him, they pulled Vann out of a gutter because of the respect and gratefulness they had for him. They abandoned the city together and act as a group ever since.

Family:
Two brothers, mother and a father that she left behind (they won't matter a lot but still)

Secrets:
She is quite positive and happy person that loves to dance and sing but only when she is comfortable enough
When she is worried, scared or sad, she rather yells and argues instead of showing it
She is quite romantic person, but she has a hard time expressing it even if she feels it
She loves sweet things badly

Relationships:
Vann Carson - A good fella...for a cop. She respects him for respecting her and respects him for having a good head on his shoulders and can be considered a person to talk to

Maverick Colt - Brother in arms. She is deeply connected to Maverick and tends to stand up for him. However, she isn't afraid to tell him about his wrongs even when he is at his worst

"Same shit, different day."

Health Ailments:
Even though she seems fragile, she is as healthy as a shark

Talents:
Gail has a great medical knowledge and know a lot of things about the first aid
She is familiar with herbs and knows which one is good for which health problem and she can also tell edible berries and mushrooms from poisonous ones
Not being as good with close combat and heavy recoil, she makes up for it with a precise aiming and lethal ranged shots from her crossbow while she also loves to throw daggers and similar
She is a skilled and swift climber and willing to fit in narrow spaces due to her suitable build

Any other Information:
Gail is 5.7 feet short, of slim built and really light and flexible
She has a good reflexes and sharp sight and hearing
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Ah, my BB codes went bonkers. Will do my best to fix it -.-'

Oh yeah I plan too. Have a all weekend party xD.

Reactions: CelestialCellar
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Ah, there we go. Fixed :3

Accepted!!!!!

I feel so bad cause i have been so inactive.

Thanks! ^3^

Well, we all have our obligations no worries :3 and I will start working on my post now. Might take a while since it will be probably long, but will post it as soon as it is done.

Oh, and bdw, if anyone wants a relationship or wants to know any of my characters from before or play out as they've heard or saw them before it is fine by me, no necessary preparations for that needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.