The Banishment (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Autumn_Burns_Red Just had to have the cute muscle boy bother Vi didn't you? xD.

Do you want someone else to have the beast finally attack or are you planning something...don't tell what you planning of course, but yes or no. I could put in Vi's next post that the blackwidow and dome head attacked, that's the ones right?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
I am planning something, it will happen soon though.

Oh and yes that is the two mutants that are in the trees.
By the way if any of you want to plan attacks and stuff just let me know, and when or where it is going to happen.

Oh and yes that is the two mutants that are in the trees.
By the way if any of you want to plan attacks and stuff just let me know, and when or where it is going to happen.
Ok good to know lol. I'll just have Vi give Josh a smart comment, like she will always do xD.

I have no idea what to do with Claire

She isnt very ineractive so I dont really have a clue on how to get her into the mix

;u;

I have no idea what to do with Claire

She isnt very ineractive so I dont really have a clue on how to get her into the mix

;u;
You could get her to help Jocelyn with Derek or something^^.

Um she can talk with Derek if you want, they can be friends from before the Banishment. Like they haven't really had time to talk since the whole 'run for your life' thing started.
OH...I added four more mutants to the mix.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yay more things to potentially kill us xD.

Alright!
Ill throw up a post soon!

Yes, ain't it just fantastic! :)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Is it wierd or cool that I think that if Vi tamed one of the hell hounds they would make the beast watch dog ever lol. I just like them for some reason, maybe because I'm a canine person(dogs, wolves, foxes etc...)

No that is pretty legit! I think they are pretty cool looking, and even cooler to be ripped to shreds by one...kidding only kidding! But they are cool looking.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
hope my post is okay

;u;

I will reply in a minute, I had to say I found the quote of the day..."Your eaten alive and shit out a monsters asshole." Don't know why but that made me laugh so hard, tears came out my eyes! :')

Second quote of the day... he was cute in a "I work out to get chicks to sleep with me faster" type way! I am so using this when my friend says she likes a guy and asks me if his cute!

Second quote of the day... he was cute in a "I work out to get chicks to sleep with me faster" type way! I am so using this when my friend says she likes a guy and asks me if his cute!
Rofl, thanks. That's just something I would picture a girl like Vi would think of a guy like Josh, the jock idiot type. He could change her mind, but Vi is a hard nut to crack, like seriously xD. Kenzie is so lucky to be on her loyal side and Jocelyn...sometimes XD.

Haha, that sometimes... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.