The Banishment (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Josh is about to make a dick mood, half of it he is just playing.

yeah I know what you meant. :)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Well now Josh has to get pushed into the water. xD Vi doesn't like people being smart asses to her, that's her job.

Sorry it took me a while to respond I went and got TacoBell then did some other stuff.

Tacobell is always worthy to get! and damn, kinda figured it would happen that way...hope your ready.

oh sorry second part was for shattered, him and Vi is about to get into some argument. The whole plan doesn't go down until later. You'll be able to eat your rabbit and snake.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Rofl, one more post and then heading off. It's like 1AM here, so tired but this rp is funny. I wonder what Josh is going to do after Vi knocks him in the water? xD working on post now.

And now that I am clearly falling asleep at the laptop, I will heading out will have a post up tomorrow...Josh you will pay for that xD. Do you see her hair, you can't do that in the wild in a short time rofl xD.

Reactions: HEX
tumblr_l9gyqwh2wD1qcrt6q.jpg

Vi now looks like...but with more hair.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
You know what would be kinda funny, if in the long run they became friends.

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
Reactions: Lucian
@Kirisuna I just wanted to make sure you knew the IC has started.

@Rieezy Kenzie was about to get punched, luckily Vi took a moment before she just flew at her xD. That would have damaged their relationship xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.