The Banishment (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I like the look of this but you seem to have allot of girls already. I'll keep an eye on this as I might make a 'Glass cannon' type.

Reactions: HEX
tumblr_mplgalrZky1qd7pjto1_r1_500.gif

kellin_quinn_2_png_by_nuna2121-d7qetp3.png

|| Bradley Middleton || 22 || Pan-Sexual ||
Were you apart of the group that went to the ruins?
"Unfortunately, yeah. I don't really want to talk about it, though. Can we talk about something else?"
Of course. How long have you been a Scavenger?
"I dunno, honestly. I think I was 13 or or 14 the first time dad took me out, but... you know... it's hard to track the time anymore."

And what sort of weapons do you usually use?
"Here, I'll show you ---"
Weapon_Colt1911.png
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Any significant scars?
"I've got a lot of tattoos, but it would take a while to show you all of them. Also, I'd have to get naked. Do you really wanna see?"
Uhh... No. What can you tell me about your personality?
"So you do want to see me naked!"
No, please don't I ---
"I'm just playing. I do that a lot, actually. I like to joke around --- it means that I'm comfortable with you. Deep down, I take things really seriously, but sometimes people need someone to lighten the mood, you know? I mean, living the way we do... We really need to laugh once and a while."
Phew. I'm glad you were just kidding ---
"You sure? I can still strip."
I'm sure. What can you tell me about your childhood?
"I grew up with my dad, mostly. My mom died when I was really young, so I don't remember her much. I know that Dad loved her a lot though, and he gave me a picture. I wish that I knew her, she sounded great."
And what was it like growing up here?
"I mean, growing up in a place like this could've been a lot worse, I think. I don't have much to compare it to, though..."
Any other family?
"Yeah, I've got a cousin --- Nicolas. He's chill, but we don't always see eye-to-eye."
How about telling us some secrets?

"If I told you, they wouldn't be secret anymore, now would they?"
(will reveal in RP.)

Any romantic interests that we should know about?
"Aw, shucks. You're gonna make me blush. Seriously though, we don't really have that much time to worry about things like that, you know? I mean... Vi is super hot, but she's sort cold, you know? Sometimes, I worry that she's gonna rip my head off. But that's sexy in some ways, too."
How do you feel about being banished?
"Seriously? Is that even a questions? It's fucked up! After everything that I've done for this place, they're gonna kick me out just like that? It's unfair, to say the least. How were we supposed to know that we'd be followed? We went through hell in those ruins, and getting home was all we cared about."
Are you healthy?
"Yeah, I think so. I mean... most people deal with malnutrition and stuff like that, but my dad took good care of me. I'm about as healthy as they come now days."
Do you have any particularly useful skills?
"Yeah, of course. Dad taught me how to fish and hunt, just like pretty much every other guy. But I'm really good at setting traps. They've gotten me out of a pinch or two in the past."
Anything else you feel like sharing?
"You sure you don't want me to get naked?"
I think we're done here.

tumblr_mrsr7reaD41rhagx1o1_500.gif

tumblr_n0tavertu81sjbpuyo1_500.png

|| Trenton Singer || 22 || Pan-Sexual ||
Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins?
"Yeah. It's sort of an unofficial rule not to talk about it, though."
I've gathered as much. How long have you been scavenging?
"A pretty long time. I started going out with Brad and his dad... oh, I dunno... maybe 5 years ago? Give or take."
And what sort of weapon do you use?
"I've got a couple. Here---"

Any tattoos or piercings or anything?
"Brad wasn't kidding, you are a perv. What's up with you and trying to get people naked???"
Wait, what?!
"Security! Get this pervert out of here!"
No --- wait, there's been a misunderstanding.
"Calm down, I'm just kidding."
"Anyway, yeah. I've got both. Brad pierced my nose with a fish hook when I was around 15. It got super infected, too. I've got a lot of tattoos as well, but I'm not stripping for you."
... Thank you. What can you tell me about our personality?
"I dunno. Me and Brad have a lot in common ---"
Yeah, I can tell.
"Hey, thanks! Anyway, we both sort of play off of each other when we're together. I guess you could say we like joking around a little bit."
Really? I didn't notice.
"Huh... You must be pretty stupid then."
"...Well, any other questions?"
Yes. Tell me about your childhood.
"Alright, bossy pants. My mom and dad both died when I was like...16? Somewhere around there. Anyway, Brad's dad took me in and helped me out. See, he was on the same scavenging trip as my parents when they both died. I think he had survivors guilt or something --- I dunno, he told me that he'd made a promise to the two of them that he'd look after me, and that's exactly what he did. I'd probably have starved to death or something without the man."
Any other family?
"No, not any blood family, at least. Brad and his dad will always be family to me though."
Any deep dark secrets that you want to share?
"Ha. Only the secret in my pants."

"Oh, come on, not even a smile? You're cold."
Ehem. Any romantic Interests?
"If you want to go on a date, just ask."
This really isn't amusing.
"You're not fun. Okay, yeah. Jocelyn is a babe, and she's tough as hell. We go way back, and I've always cared about her, not that either of us have time for feelings like that."
Are you healthy?
"If you're trying to give me a physical..."
Oh for Christ's sake! I'm not trying anything! Just answer the damn question!
"Alrighty then, yeah. I'm healthy. Brad's dad made sure of that."
Good at anything useful?
"Yeah, definitely. I have deadly accurate shot. I usually take up the rear to cover the scouts up front."
You would take up the rear.
"My God... Was that a joke?"
Wait, no. I shouldn't have said that.
"Brad! Brad, she made a joke!"
Ehem. Anything else?
"Can you tell another one?"
No.
tumblr_static_awfighting.gif

WIP
tumblr_mvr0pwr36i1rcew3so1_500.png

Jedidiah "Smith" || 23 or 24 || Straight

What's your name?
None of your God-damned-business.
-Sigh- C'mon. I really don't have time for this
Me neither.
Then can we please get this over with?
Fine. Jedidiah, but call me Jed.
Surname?
To hell if I know.
Can't you just… I dunno… make one up?
Yeah, just as well as you can.

… What?
Fine. Smith.
Well that's boring.
Moving on. How old are you?
No idea. Countin' age is a little archaic, don't y'think?
Just guess.
Kay, how old do I look, then?
Uh… 23 or 24?
Then jot that down in your little notebook.
Fine. Sexuality?
What?
-Sigh- Do you like men or women?
Uh… women? Do I look gay?
You never know, okay?
Certainly not okay. I ain't gay.
I didn't say you were.
Good. 'Cause I'm ain't.
Okay! Where you a part of the scavenger group that went to the ruins?
The what?
The scavenger group?
The actual fuck is that?
Nevermind. Do you have any weapons?
Are you stupid?
Excuse me??
Did I stutter?

Well?
…No. I'm not stupid.
Then you blind?
... Just tell me about the fucking weapons.
Ooooh, getting' riled up, I see?
Shut up.
Shut up, or tell you 'bout my weapons? 'Cause I don't mind ending this stupid interview early.
Then tell me about them so we can be done.
Alrighty. I carry… (include later)
Any tattoos?
Seriously? You sure you ain't blind?
These questions are just a formality, jack ass.
You're a snarky little bastard ain't ya?
Answer the damned question.
Fine. I've got… (base off of picture)
Great. What can you tell me about your personality?
I dunno. What d'you gather?
This is your interview, not mine. How do you perceive yourself?
I mean… There ain't many people left, so I don't really know how I act around anyone else. Just Amber and Tobias.
Who's Amber?
She's my... well... I mean, I guess we're friends. We live together. If you can call it that. I met her a while back --- she'd just go kicked from some society out east and had no where to go and I figured we'd stand a better chance if we were together.

And how do you think she'd describe you?
She'd probably say I'm a real dick.
-chuckles-
What? You got somthin' to say?
Only that I agree with her.
Hey now!
Woah --- hey --- sit down!
Ain't nobody callin' me a dick without knowin' me first.
Okay, okay! I'm sorry.
Okay. Don't you pull none o' that shit again though, or I'll straight walk out o' this room.
Okay. I won't. So... would you say that you've got a... uh... a temper?
Now, what would make you think that?
Nothing. Next question --- What can you tell me about your history?
Ain't much to tell. Born 'n raised out here in the wild, and I'll sure as hell die out here --- probably before my time.
And your family?
Ain't got one.
Well, you must've had one at some point?
Yeah. My mom died some time ago, and my dad before her. Other 'n that, ain't never had nobody.
Any secrets?
Now who 'n the hell would I even have to keep a secret from?
Amber?
Mmm... well, that ain't important. (will reveal later)
Any other relationships?
Just Tobias. Two o' us are like brothers, 'cept I think I like him better than I would if we actually were. Ain't nobody who gets me like Tobi. Other'n that, ain't a lot of people left out there, and I don't plan on meetin' any of the ones that are.
Any health issues?
Apart from the usual lack of food and water? I guess not.
How about talents?
Oh, well I'll tell you what --- I can bend a woman over and---
*******UNBELIEVABLY CENSORED***********
Good God, no! That's not what I meant!
Then what'd you mean?
Like... useful talents.
I'll tell you right now that that is useful.
I meant for your survival!
My talents ensure the survival of the human race!
You're an animal.
I know it.
...Anymore questions?
No, none.
Good, I'm hungry and I got better shit to do than talk to you.
Likewise.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin and QUEENIE
Reactions: Rieezy
ME TOO.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Excuse me while I go watch the video and vomit rainbows for the next 15 minutes.

Also, I care WAY TOO MUCH about formating my CS. -.-
It always takes me forever.

[Fieldbox= Character Sheet, purple, solid]

r035JAG.jpg

9aIxwVm.jpg
[glow= Magenta]Name:[/glow] Naomi Carlyle
[glow= Magenta]Age:[/glow] 23
[glow= Magenta]Sexuality:[/glow] Heterosexual
[glow= Magenta]Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins:[/glow] No
[glow= Magenta]How long have you been a Scavenger:[/glow] Four years total experience.
[glow= Magenta]Weapon of choice:[/glow]

Class & Name: ODIN-77
~"For times when size matters"~

1326635680_gun.jpg

Modifications:
-Multifuction Scope with settings for night vision and infrared.
-Detachable knife from stock.
-Lightweight alloy for easier maneuverability.
-Bipod.

[glow= Magenta]Markings:[/glow]
A scar located across the back of her trigger hand, hidden by black leather gloves.

[glow= Magenta]Personality:[/glow]
To sum up Naomi in a short paragraph is difficult to say the least as how she acts reflects greatly from the situations she's presented with. She comes across generally as a friendly, calm and placid individual who enjoys conversation and the usual banter that exists between those around her age. However she does have times when she remains focused and serious which usually becomes present when confronted with dangerous situations, or situations with the possibility to be dangerous. Because of this Naomi is rarely seen to be engaged in conversation when confronted with an objective and a goal which given her station usually involves over watch for the point men, meaning concentration is a must. Outside of work related duties Naomi enjoys conversations on philosophy, music or learning about people. She tends to be forthcoming about herself and her likes and dislikes due to a general belief that trust and knowing the people you're with are essential to survival, though she does have her share of secrets like most others. Naomi does have the capacity for a temper, although it's hard to provoke without consistent pushing or something very serious. Should her temper come to surface it is likely she will take herself away to calm down, though this is not always the case and Naomi will 'hold her ground' if challenged.

[glow= Magenta]History:[/glow]
~"If I told you, I'd have to make a crater where your chest used to be. Don't look at me like that I'm just messing with you. When we make camp I'll tell you all about it, ok?"~

[glow= Magenta]Family:[/glow]
Mother: (Deceased)
Father: (Missing)

[glow= Magenta]Secrets:[/glow]
Has some OCD like behaviors which she finds embarrassing. She'll hide them as best she can.

[glow= Magenta]Relationships:[/glow] None yet.
[glow= Magenta]Thoughts about being banished:[/glow]
~"It sucks but there's little point getting upset about it. We have bigger things to worry about... literally"~

[glow= Magenta]Health Ailments:[/glow]
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): Not an extreme case of it, but she will not be able to help herself with minor behaviors and if prevented from doing them she'll become very upset and frustrated.

[glow= Magenta]Talents:[/glow]
-Deadshot ~"I never miss"~
-Trained Medic ~"It's just a scratch..."~
-Athletic ~"Keeping in shape is keeping alive"~
-Good cook ~"You kill it, I'll grill it... please skin it first though"~

[glow= Magenta]Any other Information:[/glow]
Has her mothers necklace which she sometimes wraps around her hand for good luck when making a very tough shot. It means allot to her and it'll always be with her wherever she goes.​

[/Fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Sorry guys, I have been swamped with work lately!
I will try to put up the IC tomorrow! Though if that doesn't work out SUNDAY!
And I haven't had any notifications!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rieezy
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Will have a post up soon!

Reactions: HEX
I have a question...

Are all the characters in a group right now or will they find eachother later on orr...?

yes they are all in a group...kinda like a base camp.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ayla
Character Sheet
e706kw.jpg

6'2 180lbs Very Muscley
Name: Nikolai 'Beast' Arkady Luzchezke
Age (above 16): 25
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins: No
How long have you been a Scavenger: Almost his whole life, his father was a scavenger and it was all he ever wanted to do since he was a child.
Weapon of choice (Please have picture as well as name of weapon):
34rdr7n.jpg

AK-47 with stock grip and red dot sight.
24mapl1.jpg

Serbu Super Shorty
Markings (This includes tattoos, piercings, scars.): Large scar across his face, black glass left eye, severely scarred upper body and legs.
Personality: He is incredibly bright when it comes to combat and tactical skills but a dolt in other areas, he is often doing something reckless for fun. He enjoys taking risks in life because he figures what else will keep him busy and sane. While he sees the world for what it is he makes room for mercy wherever he can. He is kind to those he befriends and will put their needs on the same shelf of his own.
History: Raised in the this world. He was born to a Scavenger his wife, and one older brother. He was raised to be a fighter with his brother he grew strong. Through the years the pair got into allot of trouble. With age the two grew into their own, with Nikolai becoming a fighter and Alexandre becoming the talker. At the age of 17 Nikolai was already a very large boy, he and his brother went out with another teenager to hunt, both had already been made Scavengers but they were fools to go out with just the two of them. The two were far from their home and Alexandre had gone off on his own for a bit, he wasnt out of earshot of Nikolai so the two were safe until Nikolai heard Alexandre screaming. Nikolai ran towards his brothers screams and found a Tank there, a hulking mass of mutated danger. His brother was pinned behind a car door as the Tank tried to reach him over it. Nikolai went into a fit and ran at the beast with his rifle drawn, he began firing to draw the attention away from his brother. When the creature turned around Nikolai continued rushing towards it and firing into its face. After expending a magazine into its face Nikolai dropped his rifle and drew his pistol, he fired until he had put all 8 shots into its face. After that the beast had fallen over dead and Nikolai took to beating its skull in with the butt of his pistol. It was only after his brother shouted his name several times that he stopped, he and his brother returned to their home after that. Since the story of Nikolai's actions reached others in their community he was called Beast.

When Nikolai was 22 Alexandre went out on a scavenger run alone and was killed, since Nikolai has been very angry at all kinds of mutated scum. He fears little now that he has no one to live for.
Family: None alive.
Secrets: He really enjoys killing, he believes it to be one of life's simplest pleasures.
Relationships: He is known, but in some circles considered unpopular because of his violent actions and dangerous attitude.
Thoughts about being banished: "They wont know how much hell they're in until I'm gone."
Health Ailments: Alcoholism.
Talents(that could help you survive): Rock hard liver, Severe Blood Lust, Raw survival skills (willing to do whatever it takes)
Any other Information: Mutant, also he will be less of a crazy bastard as the story progresses.

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Accepted, and feel free to start posting! :)

Ok how should I intro him? Not to seem lost or anything but I have no idea whats going on IC atm.

We have just started. So just make a intro. Um basically, A few of the Scavengers have noticed that they are being followed, but they can't tell by what. The scavengers are Nicolas, Kat, Jocelyn is about to be informed and that is about it. And if you want any of my characters would be glad to be friends, or at least semi-friends.

We have just started. So just make a intro. Um basically, A few of the Scavengers have noticed that they are being followed, but they can't tell by what. The scavengers are Nicolas, Kat, Jocelyn is about to be informed and that is about it. And if you want any of my characters would be glad to be friends, or at least semi-friends.
I feel like if they are all semi together they will know one another, so whoever you think can stomach Nikolai I'm fine with them being friends.

It'll most likely be Derek.

Status
Not open for further replies.