The Banishment (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND the post is up!

Not sure if you are still in this @T E R R O R, but I hope you are. If not just let me know, I'll understand.

Dude Maverick will get a heart attack seeing Adia and that huge green thing xD Ok so in my next post I will react with Maverick Van and Sky. Will do my best to reply today ^^

Reactions: HEX
Oh? I thought this died a long time ago so I started to place a role play it it's slot >.<

Oh? I thought this died a long time ago so I started to place a role play it it's slot >.<
I take it you are no longer with us.

Anyway guys I feel like I should move the remaining of us to a new thread after we defeat the...for lack of a better name, the Beast. Just so it can be a clean look again and we can do recasting seeing that so many has left. Totally not their fault. Anyway just let me know what you think so I can get started on it.

Well, I would love to still be in this...but seeing that it was so long since the last post officially for this roleplay..
I kind of lost the ideas that I had before even though I love my characters.

Well, I would love to still be in this...but seeing that it was so long since the last post officially for this roleplay..
I kind of lost the ideas that I had before even though I love my characters.
Well if you gather your thought for it, you are welcome back anytime. Just let me know.

Yeah we should reboot it^^

In fact I am just going to reboot it now! I will take my last post, edit it some to be the start of one and then I will start some casting see as we need people! Anyways, the only reason I am going to do it now is because I don't know how much I will be on for the rest of the week!

In fact I am just going to reboot it now! I will take my last post, edit it some to be the start of one and then I will start some casting see as we need people! Anyways, the only reason I am going to do it now is because I don't know how much I will be on for the rest of the week!
Okay do you want use to post our cs on there. I can just copy and paste Vi's if yes^^

Yeah, that would be great! I will post the link here shortly. Just gotta make the other thread.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yay! This time I can officially make things better and get myself into the story. I'll still be here

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh, if we're starting over then I'll join.

Look at that lol, nice getting people to join back. This time I will try to keep up more. I really do like this rp, just life and all.

SO! Should we start fresh? Or from the moment the Beast emerged from the wall?

If we were to start fresh where would you guys like to start from?

Also I will be recreating Joshua! Nicholas will not be returning. Only: Jocelyn, Adia, Joshua, and Aaron.

xD I still want Joshua and Oscar to already be together, I don't want to start that all over... >.<

But I don't know about Tobias

SO! Should we start fresh? Or from the moment the Beast emerged from the wall?

If we were to start fresh where would you guys like to start from?

Also I will be recreating Joshua! Nicholas will not be returning. Only: Jocelyn, Adia, Joshua, and Aaron.
From the start would be cool. But a different start. Maybe they started in a different place. The abandoned town would be cool to start in. Maybe a mutant attack come happened there, you know getting into the action right off the bat.

xD I still want Joshua and Oscar to already be together, I don't want to start that all over... >.<

Lol than start from the abandoned town with the relationships still in place^^.

Reactions: HEX

Okay, that works with me!
If you did move over Tobais, did you still want him and Jocelyn to develop a thing for each other?

Abandon town it is!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Yeah sticking with Vi this time around lol. Only need her in this.

I will add another charrie for sure besides Amber

Status
Not open for further replies.