The Banishment (old)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is pretty familiar to me, but it will still take some adjusting

I like it lol... way more organized, and I like organization (Kind of OCD about things being in there place xD) you should see my room xD... looks like the neatest office storage room xD

Ugh I am fucking lost in all this new stuff...
Anyway! Working on my Skylar post and will have it done today ^^

Reactions: HEX
Aaaand posted!

Oh! And bdw @Autumn_Burns_Red if Aaron is in the city ruins still, you can make him hide in the City Hall with them for now to put him in the game? If you want that is. Even though Sky and him had something before I promise she won't shoot him :P

I would post, but I don't know where to put Amber, yet.

Aye I had a hard time figuring what to do with Skylar too :P

I am going to have to stick Amber somewhere, she needs more interaction, and I am presently sick and trying to do homework so my brain is about the equivalent of nothing, because I can't think strait

Well maybe you should take a break and think about it nicely ^^

I probably should, but I don't know where to start. I am trying to think about it casually, and then I forget about it

Hahaha I know the pain xD

I want to put her somewhere, I just need to stick her to someone and then have her go with them.

I might end up making another charrie eventually

Well if nothing else works, then that could be a good solution. Besides how many people are still active here? o3o

I know Autumn is, she is probably trying to do homework, I don't know about anyone else

Hopefully they will stick around e3e

I hope so, Shattered has been busy lately~

Well it can wait as long as they get back yes :)

Yeah sorry lol, work andf life and bleh. Still here Vi will always be my first favorite Bitch char, The Original XD, will post later tonight or tomorrow.

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
I'm still here. Ryan post is up, and once we get to the postings of the aftermath in the city I have a post I REALLY want to do. It shows that Ryan has a caring side to him.

It'll also reveal a skill that Ryan has that I didn't put down (mainly because I just thought of it). It's nothing like a military or survival skill...he can speak a Foreign Language.

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Status
Not open for further replies.