The Banishment (old)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering the same thing. Is anyone still here even?

So my notifcations have been messed up. Anyway I will be getting some posts up today and hopefully this will get back on the road because I really love this roleplay.

And the post has gone up!

Great! Hope others will follow. Will post as soon as i am home today :) and hope it doesn't die too

I should have one up in the next couple of days.

Alright, considering neither Aaron nor others are too close to the City Hall, I will reply just with my characters that are with Ryan.

Alright, considering neither Aaron nor others are too close to the City Hall, I will reply just with my characters that are with Ryan.
Ryan will be down in the city in my next post so if I you want to post and say you're at City Hall you probably could.

Again I should have a post up sometime today or tomorrow...if you want to post go right ahead. I will have Ryan in the city in my next post.

Ryan will be down in the city in my next post so if I you want to post and say you're at City Hall you probably could.

Again I should have a post up sometime today or tomorrow...if you want to post go right ahead. I will have Ryan in the city in my next post.
Actually, in that case, I will wait for your post so I have more to post about :3 I already stated in my first Skylar post that she is in the city hall with a bunch of surviving scavengers and the chubby senator. Right now they are at their defense positions fighting off incoming horde. as all stated in the post. You go ahead with Ryan first then :3

Actually, in that case, I will wait for your post so I have more to post about :3 I already stated in my first Skylar post that she is in the city hall with a bunch of surviving scavengers and the chubby senator. Right now they are at their defense positions fighting off incoming horde. as all stated in the post. You go ahead with Ryan first then :3

Will do.

I am stuck in the craziness of life, so I will need some time, mostly to figure shit out

I will post for Vi prob. tomorrow.

Ah good. Aint dead :3

I love how it keeps coming back to life... and it's an rp about death and mutants xD

Haha ikr? XD

It is a long post, but the one that I've been talking about for sometime has finally been posted. Hope you like it. It shows a different side to Ryan.

Alrighty! I hoped I could reply today but no suck luck. Too much work to do. I will postpone it till tomorrow but it is coming up :3

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
I will prob be posting tomorrow or monday, getting new WiFi that would hoepfully be more reliable^^

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Well. That didn't go as planned with my free time. But working on my post now. Will be replying with all four of my characters.

Fucking POSTED. That was a lot of work but made it xD. And bdw @MST3K 4ever if you want, you can make Ryan get to Gail now if you want. Your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.