The Banishment (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that works with me!
If you did move over Tobais, did you still want him and Jocelyn to develop a thing for each other?

Abandon town it is!
Yeah, Tobias and Joce<3

I'm gonna change Vi face claim though to this girl^^

iphone-wallpaper-hot-girl-hd.jpg

hot-girl-with-tattoo.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
After I write up these posts for Brookestory will go there^^

Ok then shall i start off with Maverick, Vann and Gail barging in again? Maybe i should. Is fun :V

Ok then shall i start off with Maverick, Vann and Gail barging in again? Maybe i should. Is fun :V
Oh this Vi might have her eyes on Vann big and strong Vann xD Vi & Vann

Oh this Vi might have her eyes on Vann big and strong Vann xD Vi & Vann
Hahaha fair enough xD he is hulky though e^e and he might be able to tolerate her loud attitude :P Will refresh images a bit. Searching for new ones as we speak. Will do the same face claims just different images ^^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
...To shave Vann's beard or NOT to shave Vann's beard...that is the question...

...To shave Vann's beard or NOT to shave Vann's beard...that is the question...
You can always have it over time if it becomes a really big decision.

Huge deal xD I love beards personally xD but I believe beard wouldnt be natural for him cause jail guards should be shaved so maybe along the way he will loose the beard yes but for now bear it is e^e

Huge deal xD I love beards personally xD but I believe beard wouldnt be natural for him cause jail guards should be shaved so maybe along the way he will loose the beard yes but for now bear it is e^e
I feel you. Beards are amazing!:heartbeat:

Dark haired males with full beard and blue eyes are my weakness @3@ The reason why my boyfriend gets anything with his bearded face and blue puppy eyes xD and will try and do my post today. A lot of university obligations e3e

*gasp* @Autumn_Burns_Red you forgot to put Skylar in the list of active characters :P

@Autumn_Burns_Red That is ok :P And Aye I did. Adia is so awesome :3 and idk I kinda see Maverick being all cute and confused around her, even though he is usually grumpy and rude e^e

@Autumn_Burns_Red That is ok :P And Aye I did. Adia is so awesome :3 and idk I kinda see Maverick being all cute and confused around her, even though he is usually grumpy and rude e^e
Okay. Well if you decide to do so, Adia will most likely develop feelings for Maverick.

@Autumn_Burns_Red Awh :3 I like that. Though, of course, on Maverick's behalf it would be gradually and pretty clumsy. I am pretty sure it will start off as a high respect he would have for her compared to the others. And bdw I will not post until You do the entering post with your location and all (if you already did then I am clueless and I am sorry don't hit me >3<)

@Autumn_Burns_Red Awh :3 I like that. Though, of course, on Maverick's behalf it would be gradually and pretty clumsy. I am pretty sure it will start off as a high respect he would have for her compared to the others. And bdw I will not post until You do the entering post with your location and all (if you already did then I am clueless and I am sorry don't hit me >3<)
I already put the starter posts up on the other thread. I can always specify their locations though.

@Autumn_Burns_Red Oh! Awkay! Then I can reply ^^ A bit later though but working on it e^e though I think I maybe could use my original first post

wait, did you set the IC? I can't find it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.