The Banished Siren.

D

Demeter Theroux

The Earth is inhibited by Humans. They all live their normal lives going by their daily routines. Not even a care in the World. Their knowledge is that the World is comprised of a kind of only humans. But they know not that their knowledge is of a meagre degree and that there are creatures other than them in this universe. Some are good. They mean no harm to no kind. They live their peaceful lives without a cause to destruct. They know nothing of darkness. However some are such vile and malicious beings that even the devil would avoid a kind of those creatures. One of these being the sirens who lure the human men to their deaths by their melodious tunes and ethereal looks. One such siren is Rosalie.

A hybrid of two kinds. A bridge between the humans and the sirens. An abomination and disability to the sea people. She is hated by all because of her human blood and genes. Poor Rose was left alone by her parents when they found out of the origin of their daughter. But Rose wanted just a normal life and a person to love her for who she was. But her wishes were not heard. Rose had the beautiful charming looks of a siren and also the voice. However she possessed no tail. Even if she had the most beautiful red hair, she was hated.

Rose stared in horror. She stood in the hall of the palace of the Sea King Tritanus. "You are not one of us. You are a abomination. We will not allow you to bring filth to our kind." The king bellowed. Rose flinched "Your highness. I am at no fault here and I am half siren. This is my home. Please give me a chance to prove myself to my home. I will not disappoint you" she said as she tried to reason. The people laughed as they heard that. Soon the king raised his tritan. "You bring dishonour to us all! And thus I banish thee from thee land. You are no longer an atlantican. You will suffer among the humans! I take all your powers away!" The king yelled as he fulfilled what he said.

Rose was thrown on the beach as she felt her powers weaken. The sirens went away as they knew their work was done. Rose tried to get up but her legs burnt as if someone had set them on an inextinguishable fire. She was shocked and tired and sad. She had lost her freedom and her home in one day. She laid there in sand not knowing if she would die here or would live. It was all a blur to her. Soon her vision faded and she lost consciousness.View attachment 157504