2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Hey guys,

So I have this idea for an rp about a group of thieves, bad guys, con-artists whatever you want to call them, where we play the bad guys in the story and their the main characters. It'll center around cons or whatever they want to do to get what they want. Although, there will also be things like police trying to capture them and maybe some other enemy con-artists and such too. It's just a basic idea right now, but I think it could be really interesting.

I'm hoping for a group of maybe 4-6 characters in this con-artist group. I would also love for there to be a lot of genres to it, such as action/adventure, drama, comedy and romance. For instance, not only do we play out cons but also just their lives and relationships between them.

For right now I only want to play the bad guy group and have any police be NPCs at the moment, but it could change. It depends on who is interested and what others think about the idea.

Let me know what you think and if you are interested.

Reactions: Vex Inertia
Status
Not open for further replies.