The Asylum of Screams

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
7d77150c6f12a7f09b5751f4532d43c4.jpg

Name: Chrystopher Kelly Brown

Disorders: Hypersexual Disorder, Dream Anxiety Disorder (AKA Nightmare Disorder)

Differences: Iridescent eyes, they seem to shine a bit like a pearl in a multi colored light, when she feels something very strong (ex. sadness, anger, lust, happiness.)
4d0d71e5ca4fa94a98748c4adad5b05d.jpg

Personality: Chrys loves to be the center of attention but hates large crowds. She has a disorder that kind of rules her life as she can't keep from engaging in sexual activities or trying to seduce others. However, if you can past the first few awkwardly sexual encounter with her then you're bound to become her best friend as most people just take her up on her propositions and then only want to use her after that. Because of her nightmare disorder, in which she wakes up screaming more often than not, she has to have a room to herself so she doesn't disturb the other patients.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Likes: Strawberry Bubble Gum Suckers, Animals and Making the staff feel uncomfortable.

Dislikes: People groping her without her permission, Being rejected publicly, and Being alone.

Habits: Twirling her suckers seductively, Popping her gum loudly, and Biting her nails and lips when she is out of candy.

Abilities: Plays all instruments by ear, her favorites include Flute, Cello, Piano and Saxophone.

{} Heya, can I join in :3 ? This looks quite interesting~ {}

I'm so sorry I never got notifications and on top of that I was super busy this weekend! I'll try to post today!!

Man i wished i got to join when this was still open but oh well.

@Yokai_Madmen @Zackymas @ResolverOshawott Greetings! And as @andrew21234 said, sadly, this roleplay hasn't been the most active thing. So, you guys may be able to join as once as I find out who in the original roleplaying group still wants to continue this, and so on. I'll let you guys know as soon as possible. :) And @RafaDark I know, but just 3 people can't keep the whole group up and running. If the original roleplayers aren't wanting to continue in it, then I may repost my banner to get more people back into it.

@Yokai_Madmen @Zackymas @ResolverOshawott Greetings! And as @andrew21234 said, sadly, this roleplay hasn't been the most active thing. So, you guys may be able to join as once as I find out who in the original roleplaying group still wants to continue this, and so on. I'll let you guys know as soon as possible. :) And @RafaDark I know, but just 3 people can't keep the whole group up and running. If the original roleplayers aren't wanting to continue in it, then I may repost my banner to get more people back into it.
:D Thanks!

@Tart any word from the others yet? If not we might just want to let the others in so this thing can get moving again

Ah, no, I was going to send out the group message today. I gotta get all the names together so that I can. I'll add you in the chat so you can see what's going on. @andrew21234

Anime-guy-vagos-club-29810419-329-352.jpg

Name:

Ren Kurosawa

Mental Illness, if any:
Schizoid Personality Disorder and severe nicotine dependance

Disorders, if any:
Insomnia, Parasomnia, Sleep paralysis, and severe Epilepsy

Differences, if any:
None

Personality:
The majority of the "patients" at the asylum steer clear of Ren. His Schizoid Personality Disorder makes him scathing enough, but his three sleep disorders make him a force to be reckoned with. He's constantly irritable, roaming about like he's about to bite someone's head off. He constantly suffers from severe sleep deprivation - his Insomnia prevents him from falling asleep, his parasomnia causes him to sleepwalk and thrash about, and on occasion, he is stricken by sleep paralysis. Before being hauled off to the asylum, he was a fairly heavy smoker. When he was taken away, he thought for sure he would no longer be able to smoke. He was very wrong - the workers at the asylum actually encouraged him to smoke more until his habit grew into an extreme addiction, and he did it on his own. When this occurred, Ren figured they were doing it to build up his addiction and perhaps test the affects of withdrawal. Thus, he has concluded that they will eventually take away all of his cigarettes and see what happens when he is deprived of them. He tried to quit before the addiction escalated, but his iron will crumbled before the endless supply of cigarettes.

Ren is also severely epileptic. It was very bad before his arrival at the asylum, but got worse with his renewed smoking habit. Now, he has a seizure perhaps every other day. Like some epileptics, he suffers from psychosis for about 7-15 minutes after his seizures, during which he must often be restrained.

In the way of his personality beyond the traits associated with his SPD and constant weariness, Ren is an extremely cold, calculating, intelligent person. This probably developed over the long nights spend alone with nothing but his thoughts. Aside from smoking, his only hobby is attempting to predict the actions and reactions of others and rewarding himself when he is correct by lighting up a cigarette. Thus, he is a schemer and valuable in any operation, as long as you can get over the fact that he is not cooperative, nor a team player. Despite this, he has a very defined sense of right and wrong, and isn't shy about voicing these opinions when the time is right - once you crack open his hard, hard shell, you may find that he is also cold on the inside, but also very wise.

*Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

-sleep (minus sleep paralysis)
-winning
-being right
-impressing people he dislikes
-meats
-coffee
-crime novels and shows

*Dislikes:
-being deprived of cigarettes for more than twenty minutes
-appearing stupid or foolish
-losing
-flavored cigarettes (except for vanilla...)
-the people who stare whenever he has a seizure
-people who hassle him about his seizure afterwards
-people who bother him about his smoking habit
-people

*Habits:
-smoking (duh)
-sleepwalking
-drinking copious amounts of coffee when available

*Abilities:
Well, he has a high level of intelligence, but nothing supernatural.

You say this might be coming back? I'm little late but, better then never. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.