The Asylum of Screams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused, is this moving to a group or is it going to stay as a forum/thread?

tumblr_mmwrq6SDd11rcufwuo1_500.gif

Haruka Takamoto//Aged Ten//Female

Mental Illness:

Severe Sociopathy and Severe Psychopathy

Personality:

Haruka is a psychotic mad-woman, constantly suffocating in her countless wrongs and mental illnesses. If you first met her without knowing all of her background, you would assume her the perfectly sweet child who knows her place and does what she's told--until you can't find your wallet. That's what she does; manipulates you, fools you, and finally drives you to the point of insanity. She puts ideas in to your head unknowlingly, and has actually driven multiple people to commit or contemplate suicide. You would never suspect her of it, but she's killed every pet she's ever owned, along with constantly toying with people's emotions. And behind closed doors, she spurts the nastiest comments a twisted brain could think.

94004.jpg

Sexual Orientation:

Sapiosexual (attracted to intelligance, or in her case, people who are smart
enough to understand what her motives are or those who understand her plans)

-Sweets
-Smart people
-Cocoa
-Swearing
-Being very intelligant
-Harassing or hurting things

Dislikes:

-Dumb people
-Tomatoes
-Licorice

Habits:

-Messing with people
-Having sticky fingers

Appearance:

Ookami-san-to-shichinin-no-nakama-tachi-Ringo-Akai-Anime-anime-gif-1205727.gif

mei_misaki_png_by_animepng-d6srbg9.png

Name:
Harmony Yamazaki.

Mental Illness, if any:
Schizophrenia, Multiple Personality Disorder.

Disorders, if any:
She Has A Eating Disorder.

Differences, if any:
Her Left Eye Is Green And Made Of Glass, Like A Dolls Eye.

tumblr_m0l20oqnum1r11qslo1_500.gif

a10_4.jpg

Personality:
Harmony's personality changes constantly. She has kept track of about three personalities she takes on. The first, her "Birth" personality, is kind, yet quiet. Reserved, yet helpful. She prefers to observe and watch others before joining in and can be quite shy. Her second, her "Beautiful" personality, is full of madness. She is still observant and watches from the sidelines, that doesn't change, but she likes to express her "creativity" too. Her "Beautiful" side is what got her in here because she has an urge to make someone "beautiful" in her own image by disfiguring them into grotesque creatures. And her third, her "Loved" personality, always picks someone to love. That person she picks, she stick to. She begins stalking them, sending them love notes, and does anything to stick with the person she loves. She is determined to keep the person hers, harming anyone that could possibly take her loved one away. Her love is deluded and assumes things too easily. No matter which personality she takes on at the time, in her head she can hear her other personalities fighting to take control, telling her things, and arguing with each other.

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual.
-Small Animals
-Spicy Foods
-Dolls
-Bladed Weapons
-Stuffed Animals

Dislikes:
-Sweet Food
-Spiders
-People Who Comment On How Short She Is
-People Who Comment On Her Eye
-Her Height

Habits:
Often Carries Around A Doll She Calls Cocoa. She Doesn't Let People Touch Cocoa Without Permission, And Insists People Who Aren't Close Friends With Her Call Her Doll Cocoa-sama Or Ms. Cocoa.
Abilities:
For her "Birth" personality, She can hide easily, eavesdrop, sneak in places and sneak up on people. For her "Beautiful" personality, she's quite skilled at mutilating, stitching, vivisection on people, and torture. Her "Loved" side is great at spying, hiding, sneaking into places, planting items, being protective, and stalking.
Appearance:
Harmony is only 5"2, and weighs less than 100lb. She is ghostly pale with a bright red right eye. Her left eye met an unfortunate "accident" and had to be removed, so she had it replaced with a green glass eye. She use to always be dressed in formal outfits, but now that she lives in the asylum her clothes always look like school uniforms, which she is fine with. Harmony has short pure black hair that ends at her shoulders.
Another.Mei-Misaki.320x480-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It will eventually move to the group roleplay section after signups and such are done. I'm about to close signups, so if you'd like to join please send in your signup. @Xaviera Jade

Is my character accepted? Since you said you will close signups soon.

Name: Xavier
Mental Problems: none, he was sent there for no reason
Personality: scared, he is not normally a coward but since fear has taken over him he has become a coward
Sexual Orientation: straight
Appearance: brown hair, brown eyes (I will post a picture when I get my computer)

Is this ok?

Name: Crystal.
disorder:hypersomnia
differences: has eyes that are purely white. presumably blind but is not. seems to be much younger than her actual age
personality: crystal is a very calm and quiet girl. she wont speak out against anyone and refuses to raise her voice. she is prob to randomly collapse and fall asleep due to her hypersomnia. upon entering thus state she will not wake up.
sexual orientation: bisexual.
habits: constantly hugs or holds onto objects that are constantly warm. aka people animals etc.
sucks her thumb when there is nothing to hold onto.
appearance: crystal is short only 4'7" and is 95lbs. she has long bleach blonde hair that comes down past her waist. she wears a black dress with a gold insignia on the back shaped like a scorpion.

When will the RP start? Just to know, so that I don't forget about it tomorrow or something XD

It'll most likely start tomorrow, so just be prepared for that. Sorry for the late start, i'm just waiting for the rest of the people to get their character sheets in.

Name: Crystal.
disorder:hypersomnia
differences: has eyes that are purely white. presumably blind but is not. seems to be much younger than her actual age
personality: crystal is a very calm and quiet girl. she wont speak out against anyone and refuses to raise her voice. she is prob to randomly collapse and fall asleep due to her hypersomnia. upon entering thus state she will not wake up.
sexual orientation: bisexual.
habits: constantly hugs or holds onto objects that are constantly warm. aka people animals etc.
sucks her thumb when there is nothing to hold onto.
appearance: crystal is short only 4'7" and is 95lbs. she has long bleach blonde hair that comes down past her waist. she wears a black dress with a gold insignia on the back shaped like a scorpion.
Accepted.

Oh no, it's fine! ^^ I just don't want to miss out, is all. Well, I'm going to go to sleep, goodnight!

Will be submitting a form tomorrow - reserve a spot for me? :]

i have drawn my take on an asylum experiment

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-13-22-50-41.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-13-22-50-41.png
    886.2 KB · Views: 6
Ooh yes! Can I reserve a place? I'm at the docs right now but would love to join!

Spot reserved. :) Alright, sign ups are closed now, but for everyone who has reserved a place you have some time to post your character sheet.

Ack! Just joined a day or so late. I wish this RP the best of luck, I've had very, very good experiences with this twisted experiment RPs before. If there is ever the need for one more spot, I shall be lurking~

Status
Not open for further replies.