The Asylum of Screams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, here's the game plan. I'm going to just save everyone's character sheets in some other file of mine, and delete the original IC & OOC posts altogether. So, if someone in the original roleplay still wants to use their character from before, then I can easily just PM it to them. Also, to those asking for a free spot, welcome aboard! I'm accepting a lot more of people now so this thing doesn't die! So, I'll have to request for these to be deleted, but in the mean time, I'll be saving people's character sheets.

Alright guys, here's the game plan. I'm going to just save everyone's character sheets in some other file of mine, and delete the original IC & OOC posts altogether. So, if someone in the original roleplay still wants to use their character from before, then I can easily just PM it to them. Also, to those asking for a free spot, welcome aboard! I'm accepting a lot more of people now so this thing doesn't die! So, I'll have to request for these to be deleted, but in the mean time, I'll be saving people's character sheets.
Yaaay~

I already have a character good to go. Just made her for another RP, but I can't use her yet and I wanna use her xP
and take your time. I don't have much else to be doing.

I feel as though if I take my time the people will strangle me. I've been trying to get this up and running again for a while now, but as you can see, I'm a huge procrastinator. ;-; Ah well. Nice to have you aboard! @The Alchemist

I feel as though if I take my time the people will strangle me. I've been trying to get this up and running again for a while now, but as you can see, I'm a huge procrastinator. ;-; Ah well. Nice to have you aboard! @The Alchemist
Hey, us procrastinators need to stick together xD
It doesn't get any better when you're older. You just find better ways to procrastinate xP

And nice to be here~
I love a good Horror/psychological RP. And unlike those other silly heads, I'm not gonna up and disappear on ya~

OH, yay!!! :D I'm going to be making one too!

@Tart

Any idea on a time frame of a new OOC?
just curious, so I can have this character of mine ready to go by then xP

Ummm. I'm not quite sure. I'll let you all know once I get these character sheets saved~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I was wondering if this was still open, if so should I hold off on making my CS till the new OOC is up?

Status
Not open for further replies.